Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

Dogs, dogs, dogs!

Options

Comments

• rah2464
    rah2464 Member Posts: 1,192
    edited April 2021
    Options

Nugget is just the best boy Heart

• m0mmyof3
    m0mmyof3 Member Posts: 9,440
    edited April 2021
    Options

Yep. He knows when his mommy needs him.

• celiac
    celiac Member Posts: 1,260
    edited April 2021
    Options

Deepest sympathies on your loss, MOmmyof2. Our pets are such a source of comfort and always seem to know when we need them most.

• pebblesv
    pebblesv Member Posts: 486
    edited April 2021
    Options

Sending condolences as well Mommyof2. And kudos to Nugget for providing you comfort

• micmel
    micmel Member Posts: 9,913
    edited April 2021
    Options

imageMy precious boy Deeohgee went into sudden congestive heart failure on Monday morning. I am beyond broken and shattered my family is suffering with this loss. My kids are not doing well. We owned him 12.5 years and he was the best dog I could have asked for. I love him dearly I cannot let go. It’s been a trauma at how sudden it all happened. Hug you fur babies for me please. Mine are all gone now. I am so heart sick.

• spookiesmom
    spookiesmom Member Posts: 8,176
    edited April 2021
    Options

So sorry 💔💔💔

• magiclight
    magiclight Member Posts: 6,656
    edited April 2021
    Options

What a heart break, very sorry. I've enjoyed your stories and photos of and about Deeohgee.

• mcbaker
    mcbaker Member Posts: 1,804
    edited April 2021
    Options

I'm so sorry. That is scary how fast it can happen.

• castigame
    castigame Member Posts: 336
    edited April 2021
    Options

I am so sorry for your loss..

• rah2464
    edited April 2021
    Options

Oh, Micmel I am so very sorry! I know how much you loved your Deeohgee. He was a beautiful boy. Hugs to you and your family. These losses are so very very hard. It is never enough time with them.

• pebblesv
    pebblesv Member Posts: 486
    edited April 2021
    Options

Micmel sending so much love and hugs and condolences. We all enjoyed the updates on Deeohgee. Please be comforted that he lived a long, natural life with you. We know how heartbreaking this is.

• spookiesmom
    edited April 2021
    Options

imageSpookie got a new stylethis week.

• mcbaker
    edited April 2021
    Options

Your daughter is Beautiful!

• alicebastable
    alicebastable Member Posts: 1,944
    edited April 2021
    Options

Micmel, I am so sorry for your family's loss. When our previous dog Hilts died, I cried for over a week. He was so sweet and my heart and house felt so empty. 💔

But at the end of that week, we got another dog. I couldn't replace Hilts in my heart, but I needed a dog in the house. So we adopted Winslow, who was seven at the time and is now thirteen. Here he is pretending he's living in the 19th century last week. As you can see, a totally different type of compact dog style. ❤️

• m0mmyof3
    edited April 2021
    Options

Micmel, sorry to hear about your precious pup.

A week from tomorrow, my Nugget will no longer be a puppy! He will officially be 1yrs. old! Oh my dog, I forgot how funny it is to watch a dog play with a piece of ice or eat ice cream that is made specially for dogs! Nugget makes me laugh so much!

• JACK5IE
    JACK5IE Member Posts: 654
    edited April 2021
    Options

Micmel, so sorry for your loss.

• micmel
    edited April 2021
    Options

imageI had this made for my precious fur babies. I miss them so very much. It's so hard without my buddies. We got his ashes home Tuesday and paw prints so he is home now forever with his brother. My heart just hurts.

• magiclight
    edited April 2021
    Options

Micmel, beautiful image. What are paw prints? Made by you, your vet, a company?

• micmel
    edited April 2021
    Options

the woman we deal with takes an imprint of a paw print and puts the dogs name on it . image

• m0mmyof3
    edited April 2021
    Options

Very sweet!

It's hard to believe that the sweet little puppy I got at 4 months in Sept. will turn a year old on Sunday! Gone is the puppy that he was and here to stay is a sweet little doggie!

• magiclight
    edited May 2021
    Options

Cool idea.

Love the fur babies at all stages, but enjoying the fact I can binge watch shows without checking on Punk's whereabouts. He is probably sleeping on his favorite couch!

• rah2464
    edited May 2021
    Options

Micmel what a wonderful way to preserve memories of your babies, even though we know they will always reside in your heart.

• micmel
    edited May 2021
    Options

magic. It was made by west and willow a company that deals with pets and personal imaging for them. To honor them

• magiclight
    edited May 2021
    Options

Micmel: I ust checked out their website - quite impressive. Thanks.

• m0mmyof3
    edited May 2021
    Options

Nugget got really spoiled for his birthday! He got a chew bone from his sisters and treats from Mommy and Daddy! He might even get another present today! He is officially a 1 yr old pup.

• rah2464
    edited May 2021
    Options

Happy Birthday, Nugget!

• m0mmyof3
    edited May 2021
    Options

ty from Nugget

• spookiesmom
    edited May 2021
    Options

• m0mmyof3
    edited May 2021
    Options

lol

• mcbaker
    edited May 2021
    Options

Spookie's mom, that picture got some laughter from me, too. When I got to the store with Tippy, on my scooter, I leave him, telling him to be a good boy, while leaving a treat on the floorboard of the scooter. When I return, the treat is still there, and he won't eat it until I tell him that he has been a good boy.