Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

Tampa area BCO sisters II

Options

Comments

• specialk
    specialk Member Posts: 9,226
    edited September 2016
    Options

galsal - you are correct, it is time! I am out of town for some of Sept and a bunch of Oct, but will try to find a good time for all somewhere in there!

• nbnotes
    nbnotes Member Posts: 338
    edited September 2016
    Options

Has it really been that long? Crazy! I'm out of town 10/19-22 and am playing in a musical at my full-time college which will take most of my Saturdays this month, but seeing everyone would do me good :)

• aviva5675
    aviva5675 Member Posts: 836
    edited September 2016
    Options

I'm in also- schedule open at this time, just let me (this thread) know!

• annalive
    annalive Member Posts: 286
    edited September 2016
    Options

Saturdays are best for me (church orchestra on Sundays) -- clear for now except Oct 15.

• kira1234
    kira1234 Member Posts: 754
    edited October 2016
    Options

oh my goodness I can't believe it's been that long already. I'm still teaching so weekends are it for me.

• lee7
    lee7 Member Posts: 204
    edited October 2016
    Options

Hello!

Hope everyone is doing well. Yes, lets plan to get together. Sat or Sun is good for me. Would a late afternoon time maybe work for a change?

We could make it our own kind of happy hour get together. :)

• Galsal
    Galsal Member Posts: 754
    edited October 2016
    Options

Yikes, I brought it up and only just now looked in again. LOL For the most part, I'm open for either day and time. Perhaps if we wait for the Election to be over, then MondaysChild can join too.

• nbnotes
    edited October 2016
    Options

Whether late afternoon would work or not would really depend on the day and what time is considered late afternoon. I have something at 5 every Sunday.

• ksusan
    ksusan Member Posts: 461
    edited October 2016
    Options

My gosh, Tampa people. How do you stand to wear compression sleeves? I've been visiting your fair city for a conference and I don't see how you do it!

• lee7
    edited October 2016
    Options

Hi ksusan,

Truth be told, I don't. I really cant wear mine as I should because I haven't found one that doesn't make my arm so hot it swells more using it. I'm ok if I'm indoors, but outside...cant do it.

Hope youre enjoying FL. This weekend the weather is beautiful!

• ksusan
    ksusan Member Posts: 461
    edited October 2016
    Options

Much nicer than back home, where I was greeted with cold rain. Tampa was lovely.

• specialk
    edited October 2016
    Options

ksusan - glad you enjoyed Tampa, and yes, we have a lot of non-compliant sleeve wearers here! Bless those who have to wrap, I don't know how they do it!

Ladies of the Tampa thread - we need a get together! What do you all think about the first Saturday in Nov - the 5th? The following weekend is out for me, I will be having surgery (yes, again...) on the 9th, although if that date works for everyone else you should get together then and I might still be able to come, depending on how I am feeling. The other date is the 19th, I think anything after that starts getting into holiday territory. Give me your thoughts.

• nbnotes
    edited October 2016
    Options

Special K - I can do lunch time on the 5th. Cheesecake Factory?

• lee7
    edited October 2016
    Options

Count me in, I should be able to make it on the 5th.

• specialk
    edited October 2016
    Options

nbnotes and Lee7 - the Cheesecake Factory has been good to us, and it is a convenient location for everyone - bonus - there is shopping, so if that works for all it works for me! As soon as I hear from a few more I will move this to the header and make us a reservation.

• annalive
    edited October 2016
    Options

Count me in for Nov 5. ThumbsUp

• specialk
    edited October 2016
    Options

Yay!

• specialk
    edited November 2016
    Options

Ladies of the Tampa Bay area - please note the details of the next gathering in the header! Anyone new, or not so new, in the area who would like to join us please contact me, either by posting here in this thread or by PM - we would love to have you join us!

• aviva5675
    aviva5675 Member Posts: 836
    edited November 2016
    Options

Ok I see date and time up in the header--- I'm a definite probably plus!

• specialk
    edited November 2016
    Options

Bump

• specialk
    edited November 2016
    Options

Tampa ladies - does the count in the header accurately reflect our plans for tomorrow at the Cheesecake factory? Please let me know.

• annalive
    edited November 2016
    Options

I'm still in.

Smile

• specialk
    edited November 2016
    Options

Yay! Others have checked in also - looking forward to seeing everyone tomorrow

• nbnotes
    edited November 2016
    Options

Great to spend time with everyone today!

• specialk
    edited November 2016
    Options

Agreed! We need to do this again after the holidays!

• Galsal
    Galsal Member Posts: 754
    edited November 2016
    Options

Ladies, a gathering of lovely women as always. It was a much-needed event.

• lee7
    edited January 2017
    Options

Hello ! It's 2017 , and I have yet to splurge on cheesecake. Anyone interested in planning a Sat or Sun lunch?

• nbnotes
    edited January 2017
    Options

Lee7 - I would definitely be interested. The first two weekends of February are really busy for me but the other two could be good.

• lee7
    edited January 2017
    Options

Yay! Will a Sunday work if its around noon? I guess we'll have to see what dates are good coming up. :)

• specialk
    edited January 2017
    Options

My Feb weekends are all good except for the first one - have out of town SILs. Do we have any thoughts about a location? Do we want to do a home lunch or restaurant