Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

oncotype dx roll call

Options
1235»

Comments

• aimeefox96
    aimeefox96 Member Posts: 11
    Options

Age 45, oncotype 23 ER + PR + HER2 neg, grade 2

They at first had me diagnosed at stage 1b now stage 2a. I go this coming Thursday to decide if I want chemo or radiation. And honestly I'm scared I don't want chemo but if that is what is best then that's what I need to do. I'm on the fence of it all really

• tlatmcc
    tlatmcc Member Posts: 4
    Options

Age 49 diagnosed with ER+ PR + HER2 - Invasive Ductal Carcinoma. Was hopeful double mastectomy would handle it. Unfortunately Oncotype DX score was 35 so I started Chemo. I've completed 4 of 4 rounds of Adriamycin/Cytoxan (given every other week) and have just finished round 6 of 12 weekly Taxol.

• bennybear
    bennybear Member Posts: 245
    Options

low oncotype of 6, but this is my third breast cancer. No lymph nodes, tamoxifen recommended after issues form AIs. So now have had two mastectomies and radiation the first time after lumpectomy.

• goria
    goria Member Posts: 1
    Options

Hi! I am postmenopausal had a dmx 2 weeks ago and i have IDC ER/PR + Her2 - 2.7 cm 1/2 nodes with a micromatastis of IDC. On pathology they found tiny .4 cm ILC fully removed. Oncotype score was 2, no chemo. MO says no radiation, just AI, other opinion says rads for micromatasis in node plus AI . So conflicted!!