Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

Diagnosed/treated 2018 -- Sharing our "what's next"

Options
12345679»

Comments

• josieo
    josieo Member Posts: 140
    Options

All,

Thank you for your comments on my mother’s passing. Still feels very raw, only time will help.

Vender, thanks for the wishes, but I am a Reclast user (one annual infusion) vs. fosamax.

Wishing all of you a better year in 2022

Josi

• veeder14
    veeder14 Member Posts: 271
    Options

Hi All

I had my yearly MRI yesterday and received the results today-no malignancy, yeah. Since the MRI techs can never find my vein for the IV, I go to Radiology at the main hospital and have an RN put it in. For a reason I don't know it was put in super deep and right next to my artery and caused immediate pain. I still have pain, some swelling in my arm, and a large bruise like 3 inches on the underneath of my fore arm.Should I get it looked at?

I hope everyone is doing well.

• flowergal
    flowergal Member Posts: 73
    Options

Veeder, glad your MRI was good, but you may want to have someone look at your arm to make sure there is no hematoma or damage.

I am doing well and will have my 4 year lab work checkup in July and Mamo in August.

take care

• josieo
    josieo Member Posts: 140
    Options

hi Flowergal and Veeder,

Good to hear from both of you and know that you are in continued remission. Veeder, Flowergal is giving you good advice. I would tell you to do same, get it checked out now while it just happened. Flowergal, glad for your good results

All of my testing comes in December, so will wait to see, but I know I have an excellent medical team, so am thankful for that.

Have a relaxing and enjoyable summer.

Josie

• veeder14
    veeder14 Member Posts: 271
    Options

Thanks flowergal and Josie's for the suggestionto get my arm checked out. I called my MO who told me to go to the ER and get an ultrasound to rule out a blood clot. Negative for a blood clot but still have swelling and pain. There must be some damage to have this much pain after 9 days. Video visit tomorrow with MO regarding possible damage and treatment.

Glad you gals are doing well