Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

I say YES. YOU say NO....Numero Tre! Enjoy!

Comments

• illinoislady
    illinoislady Member Posts: 38,211

I'm glad to see that too Divine — that the individual parts of the Teamsters Union are going ahead and giving that endorsement.

It will always be difficult if not impossible for me to understand how ANYONE can see FG as somehow either better or at least better than a Democrat and by that, I mean any Democrat. They have had two choices — Biden and now Harris. Yet, some are still going for FG and some say they are still on the fence, until they know more. I go back to the meme I read — what's to have to know. The other guy is an old, senile degenerate con man who wants to kill democracy. The other is none of those things — just a Democrat who wants things to be well for ALL. What in the name of Sam Hill do you need to know past that.

I do think many will note that some of the Teamsters are not just going rote with the upper, upper echelon. It is a good thing. I don't know why higher management would want to change the way they do things, but I presume it has something to do with their having said about 60 % of their people go for Trump. The Teamsters should be endorsing the entity who is good for them. Many seem to think it is FG. I think upper management needs to educate their workers so that it is known who is showing up for those workers because in most cases (if not all) FG did not.

• divinemrsm
    divinemrsm Member Posts: 6,573
  • divinemrsm
    divinemrsm Member Posts: 6,573
  • illinoislady

Looking for and enjoying beauty is another way to nourish the soul.  The universe is in the habit of making beauty.  There are flowers and songs, snowflakes and smiles, acts of great courage, laughter between friends, a job well done, the smell of fresh-baked bread. Beauty is everywhere, ready to nourish the soul.  It must only be seen to begin helping us.

Matthew Fox

• illinoislady

There is nothing difficult about the choices in candidates. It is really too bad the media don't really interview these people who can't decide because it is pretty easy to LET them get away with saying there is SOMETHING to decide.

• illinoislady

REALLY!!! He doesn't have a pet and wouldn't have one if you gave it to him for free. Who are we trying to kid.

• illinoislady

Works as well as my concept of being a world renown genius.

• illinoislady
  • illinoislady
  • illinoislady
  • illinoislady
  • illinoislady
  • illinoislady

Pretty sure it's a joke, but it would be just like the Loon to say something like this.

• illinoislady
  • illinoislady
  • illinoislady
  • illinoislady

How disgraceful it really gets. Talk about brain-dead supporters.

• illinoislady

One of the very FEW honest things this man has said.

• illinoislady
  • illinoislady
  • illinoislady
  • illinoislady
  • illinoislady
  • illinoislady

Beyond the pale, where we have spent way too much time since Trump the FG.

• illinoislady
  • illinoislady

Yes, I'm sure we'd get answers ——- what to, who the he** knows.

• illinoislady
  • illinoislady

Which you are doing if you vote for this man.

• illinoislady

Declining Donald Claims Nonexistent ‘Audience’ At Last Week’s Debate ‘Went Crazy’

This was said on a small visit with Fox News. You can't get a whole lot more senile than this.

• illinoislady

I guess we are definitely wasting some money on the Secret Service — as far as the orange abomination is concerned.