Donate to Breastcancer.org when you checkout at Walgreens in October. Learn more about our Walgreens collaboration.

I say YES. YOU say NO....Numero Tre! Enjoy!

Comments

• illinoislady
    illinoislady Member Posts: 38,891
  • illinoislady

FG's game is taking things from Democrats, while VP Harris is about giving help to ALL who need it and withholding from no one.

• illinoislady
  • illinoislady

Do tell! No wonder the trust level is ready to go to a minus level if it hasn't already….

• illinoislady
  • illinoislady

This should never be. Heavy indications that the wrong people and or party are disrupting and trying to ruin society as we know it. We desperately need to change all this. It is not right period.

• illinoislady
  • illinoislady

FG had the great fortune to be born with a father who amassed a good fortune, which he stole after his Dad went senile. Genes don't account all that much for thieves and cons. If not for that money he'd be a used car salesman cheap huckster and no one would know him.

• illinoislady

He talks so nice — I bet Detroit Economic was thrilled they had him.

• illinoislady

Union win! In a landslide victory, PetSmart workers in Indiana have won the pet supply chain’s first union in the U.S.

• illinoislady

In rambling, hours long speech Trump introduces a new car loan tax proposal.

Trump speaking at the Detroit Economic Club on Thursday. Bill Pugliano/Getty Images© Bill Pugliano/Getty Images

• Trump announced a new tax proposal to appeal to car buyers and the auto industry.
    • It took him a while to get to that. Along the way, he denigrated Detroit, where he was speaking.
    • He also announced his daughter Tiffany was pregnant and mused about the word "grocery."

On Thursday, former President Donald Trump traveled to Michigan to announce a new tax cut proposal designed to appeal to both car buyers and the auto industry.

By that point, Trump was roughly two hours into his address.

Prior to that, the former president offered various musings on topics ranging from the ongoing presidential election, to his occasional trouble with faulty teleprompter systems, to the state of the economy.

"The word 'grocery,' yeah, it's a sort of simple word, but it sort of means like everything you eat," Trump said at one point. "The stomach is speaking, it always does."

At one point, Trump casually noted that he had another grandchild on the way: His youngest daughter, Tiffany, is pregnant.

"She's gonna have a baby. So that's nice," Trump said.

Trump also said that "companies outside of our world, big companies, powerful companies" had been allowed to "come in and raid and rape our country."

"Oooh, he used the word 'rape'," Trump said mockingly. "That's right I used the word 'rape.' They raped our country."

And when discussing the impact of a potential victory by Vice President Kamala Harris, Trump denigrated the city of Detroit, where he was speaking.

"The whole country's going to be like — you want to know the truth? It'll be like Detroit," Trump said. "Our whole country will end up being like Detroit if she's your president."

I presume all had to sit through that crap whether they liked it or not. Now I wonder how many votes the insulting creep might have lost. I hope a good number.

• betrayal
    betrayal Member Posts: 2,843
    edited October 10

Suffers from foot and mouth disease; he opens his mouth to change feet. His feet are so tiny he doesn't choke, darn.

• divinemrsm
    divinemrsm Member Posts: 6,605

I wanted to let you know I’m having more health problems in case you don’t hear as frequently from me for the time being. currently dealing with eye issues. Getting tests run and going to be admitted to hospital. Not sure what’s going on but will post when I can.

Certainly my health is top priority but the election is still very much of interest to me!! Take care.

• illinoislady

You will be in my thoughts and prayers, and I'll stay in your pocket. I hope you meet with great success. Hope it is not too long. You will be very missed.

• illinoislady

For anyone who may wonder. the referenced above speech was over two hours. I can't imagine the personal torture I would feel if I had to sit and listen to FG for over two hours and so even if many of them were Reps. I would have loved to know what they were thinking with the nonsense conversation, babbling, and off the wall references.

This would explain why FG is not being sent out that much and he generally goes places where he is not going for the votes — his handlers are just allowing him to 'campaign' somewhere, so he feels like he is still okay. This in my book is not at all okay. It is very apparent he is not up to the job he is asking for and nor should he have it. I do realize that I'm sure the plan is to go forward, dump FG once the election is done and stick Vance in his place. That is awful but he can be manipulated somewhat so the Reps can 'get' some of their desires met.

All the more reason to get VP Harris and Walz elected with House and Senate if possible because there is so much to fix.

• exbrnxgrl
    exbrnxgrl Member Posts: 5,249

Camille,

Thinking of you 💗

• ruthbru
    ruthbru Member Posts: 47,576

Thinking of you, Divine & hope everything can get sorted out and moving in a positive direction very quickly! 💓

• betrayal

Not sure my bladder would last for 2 hours of listening to him nor my patience.

• minustwo
    minustwo Member Posts: 13,304

Devine - also in your pocket. Hope everything is OK. Eye problems are my most feared complication.

• illinoislady

Our relationships are our sacred responsibilities, for they are the framework within which life is lived. They show us where we have more learning and loving to do. Our interactions with others call up the disabling beliefs and negative patterns of behavior we need to release—the cynicism, anger, resentment, and jealousy that block love’s flow. Our relationships are our mirrors; they reflect where we are in consciousness. And if we are willing to face the truth about ourselves, our relationships offer the lessons that lead to our greatest transformation.     -Susan L. Taylor

• illinoislady
  • illinoislady

Has made an appearance most years and so SPOT-ON this year.

• betrayal
  • betrayal
  • betrayal
  • betrayal
  • betrayal
  • betrayal