Donate to Breastcancer.org when you checkout at Walgreens in October. Learn more about our Walgreens collaboration.

I say YES. YOU say NO....Numero Tre! Enjoy!

Comments

• betrayal
    betrayal Member Posts: 2,843
  • betrayal
  • betrayal
  • illinoislady
    illinoislady Member Posts: 38,891

Thinking FG will be fuming. His favorite person was in PA giving his first stump speech for VP Harris — the wonderful, strong, intelligent former Pres. Barack Obama. I note that during his speech he absolutely reminded all of us and FG as well, where former guy's economy while in the WH came from — which of course, was Pres. Obama. Pres. Obama in fact left the WH after 8 yrs. of hard work (that he didn't seem to mind all that much because he was good at what he did) to hand to FG almost everything in great condition. FG of course set to work being destructive with all progress because it wasn't conducive for his ME first. He was always a ME, MYSELF AND I person and despite having taken an oath that he would be for others, he lied. That oath meant nothing. If he even heard or understood the words he said — they had no meaning for someone who only deals with only his own needs and wants as sacrosanct.

So, if he did see Obama wail on him, he will have a great need to completely dis Obana into oblivion. I will be watching for any references. Then again who knows — FG discourse at the Detroit Economic Club was so dis-jointed and word salad -ed that he may have trouble trying to spew the venom he could feel.

• illinoislady

Apologies, I didn't resize as the wording was easier to read.

• betrayal

Here's my nickel for Psychiatric help for living under Trump. Cheap by any means but I think I will need more than one session. LOL.

Divine, your presence will be missed and I hope you get a quick resolution to your eye problem.

• betrayal

• illinoislady
  • illinoislady
  • illinoislady

Sorry, couldn't resize — words ended up too small.

• illinoislady
  • illinoislady

BREAKING: North Carolina Governor Roy Cooper slams Donald Trump for spreading dangerous conspiracy theories about Hurricane Milton — including a false allegation that the governor is blocking recovery efforts

This is how it's done...

"This is a flat out lie. We’re working with all partners around the clock to get help to people," Cooper wrote on X. "Trump’s lies and conspiracy theories have hurt the morale of first responders and people who lost everything, helped scam artists and put government and rescue workers in danger."

The fiery response was prompted by an earlier post by Trump on Truth Social—

Cooper’s comments were in response to a post from Trump on Truth Social on Friday.

"It has just come out that Democrats in Washington and the Democrat Governor’s Office of North Carolina (Roy Cooper) were blocking people and money from coming into North Carolina to help people in desperate need," the felon ex-president wrote.

"Biden knew about it, and so did Kamala! It’s all over the place — A HORRIBLE SITUATION. I will make it up to everyone when we take Office on January 20th. HOLD ON, I’M COMING!" Trump added.

There really is no bottom with Trump. Politicizing natural disasters is utterly inexcusable and absolute proof that this man cannot be trusted with the White House.

He is totally gone and is not coming back. He didn't have much of a mind before, but the mental issues, the trials and losses, and all that still coming have I think help perhaps speed up the dementia. He says anything, promises anything and it is obvious that most of these are things that won't happen. I really don't know the answer, other than I do think sane people (save maybe for the hard core maga) will strongly question or outright dis-believe most of this chaotic thinking with promised actions. I read on the way here how many people are basically tired of him and a part of that, surprise, surprise is the constant money solicitations. So, all these things keep me wondering — what is really going to happen in this election. I'm having trouble with the it's neck and neck and going to be close, close, close. It may be but when I read reams of different kinds of negative things, Reps. that have a PAC for Harris, endorsements and so many other positive things along with the previous stated things — who wouldn't wonder just what is going to take place.

• illinoislady

Have we another grift artist on our hands. Sure seems like it.

• illinoislady
  • illinoislady

BREAKING: Election bombshell drops as it's revealed that the former top general in Donald Trump's White House "warned former colleagues" that Trump is a "total fascist" and "the most dangerous person ever."

And it gets even worse...

According to legendary journalist Bob Woodwards's upcoming book War, former chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Mark Milley made the aforementioned remarks.

"I had suspicions when I talked to you about his mental decline and so forth, but now I realize he’s a total fascist," Milley told Woodward. "He is now the most dangerous person to this country.

Milley went on to say that Trump is a "walking, talking advertisement of what he’s going to try to do." He recalled a meeting in the Oval Office in 2020 in which Trump "yelled" and "shouted" about wanting to court-martial former generals for criticizing him publicly

The general also said that after retiring he has received "a non-stop barrage of death threats."

"No one has ever been as dangerous to this country," he added.

Sometimes there is no surprise — just stark reality.

• illinoislady

People just refuse to understand — this was a very much wasted four years that hurt the U.S. and its citizens deeply and that is why FG lost 2020. Praying 2024 becomes ours all the way through House and Senate.

• illinoislady

In living color.

• illinoislady
  • illinoislady
  • illinoislady

Filed under can't make it up.

• illinoislady

Science doesn't care if you believe or not. And Mother Nature is clearly not going to help the climate change deniers, particularly not in Florida. You can't ban the truth. It remains the truth regardless.

It's time to stop the lies and start dealing with reality. The first step is abandoning the orange criminal who asked for one billion dollars from Big Oil to avoid the issue of climate change for a little while longer. The greedy CEOs know they can't avoid it much longer. Things only get worse from here, unimaginably worse, if we don't face facts and act responsibly. Cigarettes cause cancer. Fossil fuel consumption is one of the biggest drivers of climate change. Ignore at your own peril.

• illinoislady

Republicans: Still working on BS Mountain after all these years, as Jon Stewart said of Republicans way back in 2012. But you have to admit Republicans are really taking that mountain to the highest of heights with Donald Trump. Can they even see around the BS now? In 2024, they're completely buried and can't tell fact from fiction anymore at all.

• illinoislady
  • illinoislady
  • illinoislady
  • illinoislady

And notice that no male millionaires are making any hurricane offers.

• illinoislady
  • illinoislady

He's right.

• illinoislady

Hope he is enjoying his very well-earned retirement.

• illinoislady