Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

I say YES. YOU say NO....Numero Tre! Enjoy!

Options

Comments

• illinoislady
    illinoislady Member Posts: 34,324
    Options

Giving encouragement to others is a most welcome gift, for the results of it are lifted spirits, increased self-worth, and a hopeful future. Florence Littauer

• illinoislady
    Options

Hard to know exactly what to feel now that we have finally gotten to this point — so many (and plenty on our side) never thought we could get this far with the Loon and that is easy to understand. I can't believe Judge Eileen Cannon has this case right now — but I do think she may have to be far more cautious in her behaviors at this point having been made the jester's fool last time out. Have to just wait and see, but then we are in un-tried territory, and I think there are going to be a lot of rocks (even some boulders) on the path to prosecuting a former president for espionage.

To a degree, since this feels like we have endured forever or at least for sure the last 7 yrs. I don't think there is any shock value in that the indictment finally arrived. It does feel like forever though because the pain of the Reps. making the Loon so exalted when there were no deserving qualities, in fact, quite the opposite, just leaves a person with a somewhat dulled sense of it. It is weird to see Reps. staying with the Loon at this point but they are such a mess and in chaos trying to hang onto what worked for a short while, while the Loon was able to give them all the power and control, they thirsted for, and they are having trouble giving that up. He has done nothing but LOSE all along the way and they have continued to look the other way. They are lost and no longer can see the value of giving up on the Loon. Swam out too far and can't get back.

It will all make what is happening to the Loon all the more needful if full of tension and apprehension. Maybe a pretty bumpy ride for everyone.

• illinoislady
    Options
  • illinoislady
    Options

Not soon enough for me yet.

• illinoislady
    Options
  • illinoislady
    Options

Chickens coming home to roost.

• illinoislady
    Options
  • illinoislady
    Options
  • illinoislady
    Options
  • illinoislady
    Options

Actually did sort of get that feeling at one moment in time.

• illinoislady
    Options

sort of covers most of the Reps. hangars on to the Loon.

• illinoislady
    Options
  • illinoislady
    Options
  • illinoislady
    Options
  • illinoislady
    Options

Hmmm, the bouquet….

• illinoislady
    Options

Oh to be able to get rid of as many of these complete misfits as possible. Even if we have to wait till their next election cycles.

MAJOR BREAKING: Marjorie Taylor Greene appears to have leaked confidential government information on Fox News, says national security law expert Mark Zaid. In an appearance on Laura Ingraham’s show last night, Marjorie Taylor Greene claimed that she had finished reviewing a confidential Treasury Report detailing alleged "crimes" involving President Biden and his son. Greene admitted the document she read was inside a SCIF ― a sensitive compartmented information facility. Greene said the document was “unclassified,” but a SCIF is typically used only for very sensitive information. Lawmakers generally must check all electronic devices before entering and cannot take notes while inside.

Greene not only said she took notes, but she SHOWED them on air. She also has gone into specifics, giving details of what she saw within the report that has not been made public. If her claims are accurate, legal experts say this could constitute leaking government secrets, which is actually a felony offense. Enough is enough. We are now being desensitized to congressional lawlessness. If Marjorie Taylor Greene leaked information, We need CONSEQUENCES. She should be expelled.

• illinoislady
    Options
  • trishyla1
    trishyla1 Member Posts: 50
    Options

Wow! You're on a roll, Illinoislady. Awesome memes.

• betrayal
    betrayal Member Posts: 2,150
    Options

Nice to see you trishyla and I agree about the memes.

• divinemrsm
    divinemrsm Member Posts: 6,039
    edited June 2023
    Options

Yes, cardplayer and Ruth, the Duggars and their religious cult, the IBLP, have flown under the radar for years. There are numerous online groups who’ve seen them for what they are and have been calling them out, but the Amazon Prime documentary helps disperse the message to the masses.

Re: Trump’s indictment. I read a good Bloomberg article today that included this, which I was happy to read:

This is stating the obvious, but Jack Smith, the special counsel appointed by Attorney General Merrick Garland, wouldn’t have convened a grand jury comprised of Trump’s fellow Floridians and pursued charges unless he believed he had an utterly airtight case. The indictment will also continue to test Republicans’ support for the rule of law.

Tho a bit lengthy, the article reads rather quickly, if you’re interested:

The Trump Indictment: No One Is Above the Law

If you think the former president is being unfairly targeted, you’re on the wrong side of justice. 

By Timothy L. O’Brien 

https://www.bloomberg.com/opinion/articles/2023-06-09/trump-indictment-republicans-must-choose-to-be-on-the-right-side-of-justice

• divinemrsm
    edited June 2023
    Options

And then there’s the news that 2 of Trumps’s lawyers resigned two hours after he was indicted. From Politico:

Though Trump has had shakeups of his legal teams before, the current changes deprive Trump of some of his most seasoned legal hands at the most perilous moment of his legal travails. And it follows the recent departure of a third lawyer who had helped guide Trump’s defense in the documents matter: Tim Parlatore, who cited internal disagreement, particularly with longtime Trump hand Boris Epshteyn, as his reason for abruptly quitting.

It’s like you say, Jackie, why WHY do people still want to associate with this Loon? And why have so many wrecked their own career, their own lives, for him?

• illinoislady
    Options

From Divine:

If you think the former president is being unfairly targeted, you’re on the wrong side of justice. 

By Timothy L. O’Brien 

It sure appears to me, just as you mention Divine, that Jack Smith has pretty much except maybe a couple of very small pinholes, an air-tight case. I confess I have been mainly glued to the television since the indictment was opened to the public.

Quite astounding. If I heard and read correctly 31 of the chgs. brought are directly related to espionage. If I were Reps. and or ESPECIALLY the Loon I'd be busy taking alternate doses of Malox and Imodium. If Jack Smith has this much information that is set up to be viewable by the general public, I would expect what he may know otherwise would be mind-blowing.

The kicker of it — this presentation is quite plain that all along the Loon/Trump was highly aware that he was doing highly illegal things. Yet in his narcissism he seemed to have remained un-troubled about any end result. In his mind there is obviously always a happy ending for him. I think this has been the HIDDEN ALBATROSS around his neck. He references a deep state or leftists up to and including Pres. Biden who are NOT going to allow him to run for Pres. a third time and are cooking this all up so as to stop him. He has never taken responsibility and gotten away with it so long he can't believe something/someone, maybe even just his quite sterling and golden self, is not going to save him.

So, he keeps going forward, like the bull in the china shop that he is. He knows wrong and knows he was doing things wrong, but he was always apart from any damages. Other people have always taken the fall for him in some way.

Well, he now has at least four lawyers ( three who just recently quit him) and Michael Cohen — and likely there are more.

Going to be interesting to see who holds up for him now. If they do, they definitely will be on the wrong side of justice. Who wants to be his sacrificial lamb now? They must be individuals who love misery because if they haven't noticed the others who have laid down for the Loon to walk on, there just isn't much at all left. What glory, (puke-puke) to be used by Trump.

• divinemrsm
    Options

President Biden on Trump’s indictments: “No comment.”

I LOVE JOE!!!!!!! ♥️ 🇺🇸 ♥️

• betrayal
    Options

This is Karma considering what he did to Hillary during their campaigning. She most certainly may get the last laugh here and he may need a color analysis of his face paint to find one that doesn't clash with this orange jump suit.

Gotta love Joe and his sterling character.

• illinoislady
    Options

The Loon is quite crazy now that the world is viewing his indictment. I think he has 20 or so Truth Social entries for the afternoon. Feeling quite boxed in I think. Well, looking through those Loon 'entries' they are more of the same you get from him. Bad mouthing everyone as they are out to get him. He seems to thin coming off as being persecuted helps him. You are a whiny assed little orange man and people are getting tired of you.

The Loon has invited lots of supporters to show up in Fla. on Tues. Hmmmm.

He has never seen the value that silence can provide — you are so right Betrayal and Divine. President Biden with his " no comment " is just the right kind of Loon rebuttal. Let them hang themselves with their new rope.

• ruthbru
    ruthbru Member Posts: 46,977
    Options

That so many Republicans have jumped to his defense without even reading the report shows that they have put party and/or the love of power over country.

• ruthbru
    ruthbru Member Posts: 46,977
    Options
  • illinoislady
    Options

Love the picture Ruth and the meme and you are right. Nixon was horrid, but no comparison at all to the Loon. In hindsight, Nixon is peanuts. That is one-up-man ship on an almost um-matchable level.

• betrayal
    Options

Isn't it ironic that the Loon picked Lincoln as the person he most exemplified when he really should have picked Tricky Dick? He had nothing in common with Lincoln who was the model of honesty and willingness to sacrifice himself for the nation. He hated that the nation was divided by the civil war while the Loon revels in division and dissention. Ford should never have pardoned him for his misdeeds because he betrayed his office and the Constitution.

• cardplayer
    cardplayer Member Posts: 2,051
    Options