Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

I say YES. YOU say NO....Numero Tre! Enjoy!

Options

Comments

• illinoislady
    illinoislady Member Posts: 34,324
    Options
  • betrayal
    betrayal Member Posts: 2,150
    Options

I don't get the meme about the pictures being the same though I have tried to figure it out.

I don't think bothsides represents the truth when the one side consistently lies, panders the same old, same old story and is given a platform by those who fear him. I am resentful of the press time given to the Loon when the story doesn't change or he claims it is a witch hunt. That is not news, it is just free PR for him.

Journalism to me is like advertising, I want truth in advertising and in my press. So like the Kardashians coverage, less is fine with me when it comes to the Loon. However, if it is his obit, please place it on the front page and give him great TV coverage.

His base would disappear if he had less presence. Instead they feed the flames by giving him press time. Do I feel sorry for Licht? Hell no, he made a colossal mistake when he sacrificed his interviewer and stacked the audience. Telling the audience they could only clap and not boo, was also a control measure so those in the audience who were not in agreement were constrained. I am surprised the CNN waited so long to show him the exit.

As far as the real story of the dam, I would regard anything coming from Russia as continued propaganda with nit grain of truth. They have lied about bombing civilian areas, war crimes, etc. so why do they have any credibility? The Ukrainians have endured hell for over a year and need to see the end of this invasion. The conditions they have endured are heart wrenching and yet, the world continues to watch from a distance. Yes, I know we do not want to engage in WWIII but from a humanity standpoint, what does this say about us?

Good riddance to Pat Robertson. He and the other evangelical Christians have undermined so much of the good in this country.

• cardplayer
    cardplayer Member Posts: 2,051
    Options
  • cardplayer
    Options
  • illinoislady
    Options

Love the meme, cardplayer.

Not only their extremely thin-skinned leader, but all of them as well. What a bunch.

• illinoislady
    Options

I hadn't really heard much about this one yet, but hey — did someone give her use of a yacht, pay off a huge amt. of debts, see that she can go on great lavish vacations.

Republicans = big mouths and small brains.

• illinoislady
    Options

I imagine he did, but I did read that he could have been selective about it and left out the parts that would implicate himself the most. If he told on himself at the same time (likely revealing a bit more on the Loon) he could shave more time off his sentence.

Sounds like either way Meadows is not going to escape either.

• illinoislady
    Options
  • illinoislady
    Options

Had to because it was so funny, but I'll be on edge till the event has finally arrived.

• illinoislady
    Options

Pretty much how you saw it betrayal. Giving airtime to lies and liars just turns people off.

• illinoislady
    Options
  • illinoislady
    Options

Sounds like a Republican Creed.

• illinoislady
    edited June 2023
    Options

I had been wondering about this and glad I came across the article. Just what I would expect from Pres. Biden. BREAKING: President Biden has ordered the deployment of "all available federal firefighting assets" to fight wildfires in Canada.The White House said Biden made the order after speaking with Prime Minister Justin Trudeau about the evolving wildfire situation, where the American president pledged continued support to Canada.“The President has directed his team to deploy all available Federal firefighting assets that can rapidly assist in suppressing fires impacting Canadian and American communities.”We may be two countries, but we are ONE world. Isn’t it great when our nations can work together to solve a problem?

• divinemrsm
    divinemrsm Member Posts: 6,039
    Options

Love all the memes!

• betrayal
    Options

The Loon has been indicted on 7 counts regarding the secret documents and will have to report to court on Tuesday. Today justice has been served.

• cardplayer
    Options

Trump indicated!

• spookiesmom
    spookiesmom Member Posts: 8,173
    Options

Fire up the stereo system

🎶🎶Kool and the Gang🎶🎶🎶🎶

Celebrate WOOOOHOOOOO🎶🎶🎶

• illinoislady
    Options

True to my usual, even though the tv was on, I was busy and missed the BIG moment. I really began to think since Florida grand jury was 'sitting' too, that it would be more likely next week. Just thoughts on my part. I know absolutely nothing about these issues, and I don't even make close guesses.

I wonder just how much mind-blowing upset the Loon will have. You can think, say or know something is going to happen but I think the Loon convinced himself quite some time back that it would never happen. He has spent his entire life finding ways to weasel out and managing to do just that. But I guess you really do have to think your magical if you can go completely out in the open, sitting as a U.S. President, be destructive with the majority of all of the Office and Oath, and think somehow you are going to continue to skate through "Luck's "doors,

I cannot imagine being the Loon right now. The only thing that may get him through is his own ability to believe he is actually innocent. Still, any normal person would be in tortured agony.

There is one thing uppermost right now though — he is going to want vengeance and as much as possible. It is an interesting time although somewhat depressing as well that we have sunk this far. Trying to fight our way back, but when I first got the time to start being much more serious about keeping up with the political world, this just never would have been something I would think to happen.

• illinoislady
    Options
  • illinoislady
    Options
  • illinoislady
    Options
  • divinemrsm
    Options
  • divinemrsm
    edited June 2023
    Options

» I think Trump said something today like, “It’s a dark day in America.”

Meanwhile:

• divinemrsm
    edited June 2023
    Options
  • divinemrsm
    Options
  • ruthbru
    ruthbru Member Posts: 46,975
    Options

And yet, the right will flock to him no matter what he has done. It truly is a cult. I think the only way the spell will be broken is when he joins Pat Robertson in the great beyond……

Speaking of cults, I just watched night 3 of the Duggars. This one was even more horrifying than the first two nights. It made me feel sick.

• illinoislady
    Options

Laughed till I had tears in my eyes.

• spookiesmom
    spookiesmom Member Posts: 8,173
    Options
  • betrayal
    Options

Couldn't happen to a nicer guy and it is quite laughable that he is erupting like the impotent jackass he is, spewing meaningless rhetoric like garnering "more votes than any other president", etc. If that were true, why is Biden president? Does he even listen to himself? His tried and true message is not working but he is going to keep using it and it is truly like beating a dead horse.

If his base wants to hang on his every word and still believe he is the prophet, then this country is in trouble because it will be run by Loon-atics. We are steadily going backwards and that is disturbing because the past was not something to be repeated ever. Shame on the Repugnicans for failing to stop him.

• cardplayer
    Options

Ruthbru - finished episode 4 about the Duggers. Scary indeed. Feel bad for the daughters who have no real world skills.

I hope Trump rots in jail or at least in some out of the way hotel.