Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

I say YES. YOU say NO....Numero Tre! Enjoy!

Options

Comments

• illinoislady
    illinoislady Member Posts: 34,292
    Options

Perfection.

• illinoislady
    Options
  • illinoislady
    Options
  • illinoislady
    Options
  • illinoislady
    Options
  • illinoislady
    Options

No words !!

• illinoislady
    Options
  • illinoislady
    Options

Not minimizing the importance of this one though.

• illinoislady
    Options

Haven't heard yet how the gag order portion of today has gone. Have to admit I'm not paying real strict attention. I do know that Mr. Pecker is back on the stand. He didn't do the Loon any favors yesterday and I'm sure won't today either. He (like anyone) is going to do what is most efficient and real for himself and not be one of the Loon's sacrificial lambs. Of course, the Loon doesn't understand 'real' self-preservation. His has been sifted through the con and other methods which have nothing to do with a person's conscience and sense of well being and preservation. The Loon has none of those senses.

Heard an interesting thing this morning and thought maybe. It was said that no wonder the Loon is falling asleep daily. He apparently is known to drink 8 to 12 diet cokes per day. He is not allowed this indulgence in court. Well, that could be. I also heard very negative things about diet sodas as far as health issues and a part of that was dementia issues. I would have to read up on that again. If so, the Loon certainly could say to have been a heavy contributor to this part of his mental health. That much soda per day whether diet or regular would be extremely hard on anyone's kidney's and liver. Not a good thing to do at all.

• betrayal
    betrayal Member Posts: 2,145
    Options

You go Stormy, hate the haters.

Love today's quote and the memes.

• mavericksmom
    mavericksmom Member Posts: 1,147
    Options

Me too!

• miriandra
    miriandra Member Posts: 2,057
    Options

IllinoisLady: "I also heard very negative things about diet sodas as far as health issues and a part of that was dementia issues. I would have to read up on that again."

Aspartame, the sweetener in Diet Coke, has long been associated with health and behavioral issues. The World Health Organization recently raised it from Group 3 "Not classifiable as a carcinogen" (mainly due to lack of studies) to Group 2B "Possibly carcinogenic to humans".

Scientists have known about the adverse neurological effects of aspartame since the 1980's, but the USDA allowed it to be used anyway because it was assumed people would limit their consumption to safe amounts.

Does this symptom list sound at all familiar: "Aspartame (α-aspartyl-l-phenylalanine-o-methyl ester), an artificial sweetener, has been linked to behavioral and cognitive problems. Possible neurophysiological symptoms include learning problems, headache, seizure, migraines, irritable moods, anxiety, depression, and insomnia."

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/28198207/

• betrayal
    edited April 24
    Options

Seldom drink sodas and never been a fan of the diet ones. I like an occasional root beer because my DF used to make it when we were kids and I love it.

We also had a Stewarts root beer burger place that still exists to this day.The servers wear roller skates and it's like a throwback to the 50's. The trays hook to your window and that was a real treat to go there for dinner.

Love a root beer float once in awhile, but then I want the real deal, not the diet and I have to settle for DQ ones.

• illinoislady
    Options

Hmm, a thing of interest to me. I checked to see if I could find anything else on the gag order. It sounded like maybe on hold for just now and will be addressed later. Possibly because of the shortened day, who knows. At any rate:

Todd Blanche when speaking to the court about the gag order opined to Judge Merchan that Trump had been carefully complying with the gag order. ( Me - thinking to myself and how the f**k does that go) because I sure the heck haven't seen that. Did I get off the bus in the wrong Universe again. Going to have to stop doing that.

At any rate Judge Merchan told Blanche that he was losing all credibility with the court.

I think if Blanche is very smart right about that time I'd be making a resolution to myself to become a VERY artful dodger on things the Loon demands that I put forth to the Judge.

For the life of me I just cannot understand these Lawyers who think they can take the Loon on as a client and be able to do their work as it should be done. Surely, they have heard and seen the many who have suffered for their association with the Loon. I guess if you don't believe in yourself but that would have to be a super amount of belief.

I did read something yesterday to the effect Alina Habba is in the vicinity of the hall way areas or something of the courthouse where the Loon is on trial. She seems to be holding a bit of 'court' time with some of the news people herself. Mainly seems to be spouting about how great the orange thing is. There's another one whose credibility now resides in the outhouse. As they say — JC on a bicycle. How can there be so many nutty lawyers. People, you better wake up to how easy that orange rubs off and infects you with the loss of brains and common sense. Well, at least when the four trials are through people in the area who need a lawyer will have a great list of those to stay away from.

• illinoislady
    Options

Betrayal with you on the soda. I keep a couple I like here, Orange Crush and Ski that are in bottles and sweetened with table sugar. I get them from Big Lots, and they are in a paper carton of four. Not too many because they are going to sit for a good spell here. Just never got into the habit. I too loved the floats ( Root Beer a big favorite too) made from Vanilla ice cream and almost any flavor of soda save for the white ones like 7-Up.

Diet sodas always usually left an odd after-taste and were not sweet on the same level at all of table sweetened soda.

• illinoislady
    Options

• illinoislady
    Options
  • illinoislady
    Options

Someone ought to really tell you, Miss Trump kicks ass.

• illinoislady
    Options
  • illinoislady
    Options
  • illinoislady
    Options
  • illinoislady
    Options

Because it was there.

• illinoislady
    Options
  • illinoislady
    Options
  • illinoislady
    Options

You sure messed up, stupid. But at least something good happened to your victims. You are a rather giant A**ho**.

• illinoislady
    Options

Proof that Ron DeSantis is not alone in his Assholeness.

• illinoislady
    Options
  • illinoislady
    Options
  • illinoislady
    Options

PLEASE!!

• betrayal
    Options

Okay, the lady with the hat and the guy standing next to her in the brick suit and tie take the cake. I don't want to be a snob but if I ran into them I would most likely side step quickly and avoid eye contact for fear I would have a fit of laughter about their outfits and politics. Loved all the memes and the chuckles I get from some of them. Keep them coming because with him being in the news daily it's hard to ignore his presence.