Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

I say YES. YOU say NO....Numero Tre! Enjoy!

Options

Comments

• illinoislady
    illinoislady Member Posts: 34,267
    Options

There are a few people who need to know this.

• illinoislady
    Options
  • illinoislady
    Options
  • illinoislady
    Options
  • betrayal
    betrayal Member Posts: 2,141
    Options

Great memes. Made me grin from ear to ear.

• mavericksmom
    mavericksmom Member Posts: 1,144
    Options

Me too!

• illinoislady
    Options

Compassion makes no distinction between friends and
    enemies, neighbors and outsiders, compatriots and foreigners.
    Compassion is the gate to human community.

Joan Chittister
    Seeing with Our Souls

• illinoislady
    Options

Sad, but DeSantis hath wrot it.

• illinoislady
    Options

Boy, does that speak volumes.

That said, I did read while sleeping there have been let's say 'stomach rumblings' which have made some discomfort for the Loon's lawyers sitting nearby. Well, boys sign of things to come. Shit rolls downhill don't you know.

• illinoislady
    Options
  • betrayal
    Options

Love the Dozing Don but perhaps it should be farting fool? Supposedly there are lots of negative facial reactions by his lawyers to his stomach rumblings? Right up there with poor Rudy's lawyers when he was in court and they were a captive audience. How humiliating and how humbling for a man who thinks he is superior to others.

• illinoislady
    Options

Past couple of days I've tried not to over-watch coverage of the Loon. Often anyway, his diatribes outside of the court are played with no sound while a news person talks with endless scenario's. MM is right to be concerned. So many news programs and so many tactics to get us upset and confused and full of fear. Well, she's right. We should fear to a degree, and we should definitely be upset.

We are in fact seeing a person who has gotten away with a life-long con and evilness and it seems that it continues. I do think it will be addressed and in a careful and methodical way. But we are left to try and separate what is real and what is hype. I am leaning on the fact that we never thought we would be here, but we are awaiting something extremely monumental. A former (not that I ever could call him that or consider any reality to it) president in criminal trial. The powers that be are 'getting' us there and getting the Loon there no matter how difficult he has tried to make it. He has had his lawyers come up with all sorts of devious and not so devious maneuvers. In the end, none of it is helping.

How terrifying in some ways it must be for someone who has been able to walk away from every moment of accountability. Still bugs me that he is in the throes of dementia, but really with his mental disabilities how much was he REALLY going to understand and feel (at least in a normal way) about trials and punishment. He is so busy trying to thwart karma now that I think only rage and vengeance are uppermost. I am pretty much convinced that he has in fact convinced himself that he deserves NONE of what is happening to him.

Someone on one of the news programs mentioned they were thinking how long he could listen to what will be asked, talked about in the courtroom with him as the major subject. Having to (if your smart and he is not at all) try and display as little emotion as possible. There is I think a large possibility that he will blow at some point. Will have to see, but listening to your life for 8 hours and knowing it will be subject to being splattered all over for the world at large and those close at hand to see and digest. No, I don't think he will handle that well at all. He is going to make the poorest impression on those in the jury box likely that it is possible to make. It all starts Monday.

• miriandra
    miriandra Member Posts: 2,057
    Options

Jess Piper: When are men forced to travel across state lines because healthcare is banned in their state?

Men travel across state lines to have sex with minors because statutory rape is banned in their state.

• miriandra
    miriandra Member Posts: 2,057
    Options

Has your state joined the National Popular Vote Compact yet?

It's a backdoor solution to bypass the EC. If enough states promise to respect the popular vote with their electors, it will ensure that the popular candidate gets the EC votes they need.

• illinoislady
    Options

Expressing gratitude ignites the light within us and is a sure
    path to joy.  Gratitude is one of the highest vibrations of
    energy we can create, it's free, and anyone can give it.  It
    can be as simple as being thankful for soup, being thankful
    one can see, walk, wiggle a finger, or tap to a beat.  One
    can be grateful for happy children, good neighbors, good luck,
    and simply being alive. . . . Part of the journey toward joy
    involves not waiting around for trouble, but being
    continuously aware of our blessings.

Charlotte Davis Kasl

• illinoislady
    Options
  • illinoislady
    Options
  • ruthbru
    ruthbru Member Posts: 46,966
    Options
  • betrayal
    Options

That's great, ruth!

The meme about Hillary speaking for 11 hours would definitely wear the Loon out because I don't think he has enough words to be able to speak for 11 hours and he really never answers a question, he veers off on to another tangent. I hope he testifies and shows everyone how unreliable he is.

• illinoislady
    Options
  • illinoislady
    Options

Sadly so true. Reps. really haven't cared for a long time.

• illinoislady
    Options
  • illinoislady
    Options
  • illinoislady
    Options

Self defense for when the Loon nods off.

• illinoislady
    Options

Well, there's a juror I have the enormous respect for, for sure.

• illinoislady
    Options

Yet nothing for the Loon who slathers up far worse than a drag queen. No offense by the way to drag queens.

• illinoislady
    Options

Finally some Reps. did their jobs. Way too much foot dragging by the others (including Johnson) till we got there.

• illinoislady
    Options
  • illinoislady
    Options
  • illinoislady
    Options

Perhaps in the bibles he sells.