Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...
Webinar: Corrective Breast Reconstruction: Getting the Results You Want Join us July 9, 2024 at 6pm ET. Register here.

I say YES. YOU say NO....Numero Tre! Enjoy!

Options

Comments

• illinoislady
    illinoislady Member Posts: 35,537
    Options
  • illinoislady
    Options

Actually this would likely be good. It is doubtful (I'm given to understand practice sessions are taking place) that the practice sessions have anything like this. Also, doubtful how well Trump can hold information he could get from a practice session for long enough to do a debate. Time will tell.

• ruthbru
    ruthbru Member Posts: 47,190
    Options

I love the Royal Family pictures! And even about Swift, and the sweet love story between her & Travis Kelce. How exciting to be able to go to a concert!!!

There has to be debates. Unfortunately, ignoring Donald Trump does not make him go away.

We're on my way to DH's family reunion, where we'll have to very careful of what we say to certain members. Sigh....one afternoon, once a year.

• illinoislady
    Options
  • illinoislady
    Options
  • illinoislady
    Options
  • illinoislady
    Options
  • illinoislady
    Options
  • illinoislady
    Options
  • illinoislady
    Options
  • illinoislady
    Options
  • illinoislady
    Options
  • illinoislady
    Options

True. For the last several years and especially the last election and certainly this one — having Democrats and blue voting in over-whelming numbers is just totally necessary.

Reps. just have gone totally over the edge and can't seem to even find a reason to wish to do better.

• illinoislady
    Options

By the way, I have noticed in the months since George Conway struck out on his own and got out from under the marriage he had, he has maintained his disdain for Trump but as well slimmed way down and hopefully to that end become much healthier all way round.

• illinoislady
    Options

That is the scary part — the accomplices.

• illinoislady
    Options

Yes. Don't know about all for sure……but I do believe in strong unions, strong America.

• illinoislady
    Options
  • illinoislady
    Options
  • divinemrsm
    divinemrsm Member Posts: 6,173
    Options

Love the memes and comments. And even tho I think the debates are necessary, I, too, am nervous about them and will be too nervous to watch. I would like to see Biden knock it out of the park like he did with his last state of the union address. Good point, Jackie, about holding debates sooner for the benefit of early voters. And Biden is too smart not to lay ground rules.

• miriandra
    miriandra Member Posts: 2,110
    Options

The Lincoln Project is still going strong.

• ruthbru
    ruthbru Member Posts: 47,190
    Options
  • illinoislady
    Options

Ruth, I absolutely loved the Lincoln Project piece. That should be shown everywhere.

• illinoislady
    Options

I just read a piece about Judge Judy giving a talk and how she opined that she'd rather Alvin Bragg spend the time and money to clean up Manhattan neighborhoods than spent on the time, energy, and money on Trump. She did not get rousing applause for this. Maybe she is a Reps., who knows, I don't.

I think more to the point she thinks Trump did a good job on the Apprentice — so I think it is more mutual admiration. She is something of a tv star herself. She can identify — so she doesn't see that con men politicians should face some justice for their behaviors.

I myself enjoyed watching Judge Judy myself but after listening to what she had to say if she has re-runs, I sure won't be watching any.

• illinoislady
    Options

Wow. The first two leave me speechless. The third is not complemented by the dyed hair and no offense meant, but the dress looks like something that should be worn on the good ship Lollipop. I guess she spent too much time picking out that expensive podium and ran out of enough time to properly find something adequate for her speech.

• illinoislady
    Options
  • betrayal
    betrayal Member Posts: 2,328
    Options
  • betrayal
    Options
  • betrayal
    Options