Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

I say YES. YOU say NO....Numero Tre! Enjoy!

Comments

• illinoislady
    illinoislady Member Posts: 38,263

Looking at Kamala here — trying not to (as they say in my neck of the woods) bust a gut.

• illinoislady

He wouldn't even waste the time, and the golf save for hoping to stay out of jail.

• illinoislady
  • illinoislady
  • illinoislady

Compliments of Denier DeSantos.

• illinoislady
  • illinoislady
  • illinoislady
  • illinoislady
  • illinoislady

Good reminder for a few months from now.

• illinoislady

and turns you orange too.

• illinoislady
  • illinoislady
  • illinoislady
  • illinoislady

Call to Activism:

Supporting 45 is no longer a matter of political choice. It is a public statement that you don't care about morality, legality, dignity, or the truth.

• illinoislady
  • illinoislady
    edited August 7

The Wall Street Journal editorial board tried to list all of Walz's terrible radical liberal policies and ended up making him sound fantastic??

• illinoislady

Watch out for the shady people.

• illinoislady

Wear red hats and dress in a flag.

• pingpong1953
    pingpong1953 Member Posts: 277

I can't tell you how much the news about Harris' VP pick has cheered me up. I just found out last week that I have bone mets, and my head is still swimming because of that. At least I no longer feel like there's a dark cloud hovering over me. Seeing Tim Walz being interviewed and getting some insight into his personality has made me feel positive about this election for the first time in a while.

• illinoislady

Not sure that anything bad is sticking to our people. I do worry and will continue to do so. I think the difference is my 'worry' now is not the gut-wrenching kind. It still appears to me that TFG is mostly hiding out. You would think being in his shoes he would be out as much as Harris/Walz. Times have changed though and I'm so thankful for that and for Pres. Biden who knew what he had to do and did it.

I tend to feel the Loon started 'losing' it pretty good when he got tossed from the WH. I think he may have had moments before, but that was something his narcissistic ego just couldn't deal with on any level. I also think once it started it went fast, although it had a decent foothold already.

A part of me is so hopeful because I have felt all along that TOO many people did not want the Loon this time and just perhaps were not saying so. Even those in the GOP didn't really wish him with so many hating that they were put in a position where they couldn't even run and had to retire. Then those down ballot getting no help.

So far, the rallies have produced huge donations — more than ever (though some won't say that) and Harris and Walz are filling arenas and having to change places because the venue turned out too small for the people who want to be there. I do hope that (and knowing in a couple weeks the convention starts) our enthusiasm remains because that I know makes a huge difference. We should see a bounce (Kamala's polls already are showing it) with Walz coming on and then another if we have a great convention and I'm pretty sure it will be through the roof. Then the Loon will get sentenced, and he is back on now with Judge Chukcan. (sp). So a few bangs here and there but for now I don't see much of a good opening for the rt. to get back to where they were. Too many changes and too many flaws to overcome now — and a desperate candidate.

• ruthbru
    ruthbru Member Posts: 47,505

Pingpong, I am so sorry to read your news. I hope you have a plan in place that will beat it into remission. 💓

• betrayal
    betrayal Member Posts: 2,609
  • betrayal
  • betrayal
  • betrayal
  • betrayal
  • divinemrsm
    divinemrsm Member Posts: 6,573
    edited August 7

Pingpong, I’m so sorry to hear about your recent diagnosis of bone mets. I can understand the roller coaster of emotions you’re experiencing. I feel the same way as you about the Democratic campaign with Harris and Walz bringing positive energy and offering hope at a time when it was most needed, and it is a bright spot when dealing with our challenging health issues

• illinoislady

((((((Ping-Pong))))) I'm so sorry but so glad you find a bright spot to hang onto. We will all hang onto you.

• illinoislady

Hmm, just listening and to a bit of news but not too deeply. Mostly news centers on Harris and Walz and what the Loon and Vance gets is thin and not at all exciting. In fact, for the most part they are spinning their wheels with their heavy tendency to always be inveterate liars. I know I can always count on it. Vance was opining again that VP Harris brings out black when it is needed. Well both he and his orange mentor are still trying to find someway to garner a lot more news coverage and I'm sure they'd like to SERIOUSLY slow down the contributions to the campaigns. They have nothing compared to Harris/Walz. They need to find a way to get to our campaign and upset it and (fingers crossed always) it just doesn't seem they can find a way to do it.