Log in to post a reply
Dec 19, 2017 04:24PM
Dec 19, 2017 04:26PM
Sisters..Wish 2018 be a worry free and minimal drs appointment.
Paulette wish the rest of rads be smooth.
Ocdamy. Bolus I hated it. Have you tried cold bolus? I started having pinkish freckles about half way all over zapped area. Those freckles can cover the entire area. I am 3 mo post final zap. All the freckles are gone. Another anecdote about rad induced freckle. I had a blue flat teeny freckle appearing around mastectomy scar. I am Asian w lots of freckles but blue freckle!! Yes I had to google it. Turned out blue freckle is common post rads among Asian. B9 they are.
I walked 13701 steps today. And ate my anti-inflammatory diet meal.
A couple of caveats are one I am lazy and lousy cook. Two, this routine is cumbersome that the only reason I continue is the benefit offset the work for me. There is no recipe which specify ratios. So here we go
1. Rinse multigrain rice -anti-inflammatory food.
2. Quick sautee Kale w olive oil, garlic powder and cayenne pepper. Anti-inflammatory again. Kale should have a lot of crunchness even after sauteeing.
3. Cook deveined deshelved shrimp w olive oil, garlic powder and pepper. Shrimp may not be a good choice for those w high cholestrol. Sometimes I use leftover chicken breast or hams.
4. Quick Sautee carrots w the same three spices. I like carrots because of vitamin A and the color.
5. At the same time 2, 3, 4 cook multi grain rice.
6. Combine rice, kale, carrots and shrimp(or any substitute)
7. Put 6 in small containers let them cool and freeze.
8. Microwave containers whenever you are hungry. Since no salt is added when prepared, add some at this time if you like.
This is very filling. And works like a natural cleanser for GI system.
1/11/2017, IDC: Papillary/IDC: Cribriform, Right, 3cm, Stage IIIA, Grade 2, 4/17 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2- (IHC)
1/11/2017, IDC, Left, <1cm, Stage IA, 0/2 nodes
2/15/2017 Lymph node removal: Left, Sentinel, Underarm/Axillary; Mastectomy: Left, Right; Prophylactic ovary removal
7/31/2017 Whole-breast: Breast, Lymph nodes, Chest wall