Donate to Breastcancer.org when you checkout at Walgreens in October. Learn more about our Walgreens collaboration.
Join us for a Special Meetup: The Benefits of Exercise for Anyone With Breast Cancer, Oct. 16, 2024 at 2pm ET. Learn more and register here.

how about drinking?

Comments

• camillegal
    camillegal Member Posts: 15,711
    edited April 2013

more great funny naughty stuffs --> http://thehumorhive.com/

• camillegal
    edited April 2013

Damn I screwed up the screen I'M SO SO WORRY--WHY CAN'T I POST A PICTURE--This computer is possesed

• wahine
    wahine Member Posts: 7,590
    edited April 2013

No worries, Cami....if the screen gets messed up, it eventually gets to the next page. NO SWEAT! BTW, that pic you posted is worth it, if the screen messes up! YeeHaw!!! Save a Horse, Ride a Cowboy...

• camillegal
    edited April 2013

Oh Kat I like that-I think I will. Thanks for the tip which I would like more than that.

• juliet62
    juliet62 Member Posts: 3,246
    edited April 2013

me next,i  need a massage for my shoulder

• camillegal
    edited April 2013

Good Morning Everyone. I't Sunday morning and it will be almost 60 today, sounds better than upper 50's to me so I write it like that.

I think there's a lot to write to turn the page to the next one so we have a good screen.

I don't get it--u guys use huge pictures and the page doesn't go biserk, I use normal size ones and whap the screen goes beserk--Oh mese doesn't mean to do this.

I hope everyone has a great day today, actually everyday but since it's Sunday it's funday for everybody---so enjoy.

• juliet62
    edited April 2013

i think i would have a black eye and chin if i did this

• camillegal
    edited April 2013

Julie hahahahaha---I would have too but no troubles now with that problem. LOL U'r shoulder is still hurting alot.? I'm so sorry.

• nativemainer
    nativemainer Member Posts: 7,903
    edited April 2013

Good morning, Loungettes!  I've got a nice cuppa guatamalan coffee, freshely ground and brewed.  Yum.  Worth getting out of bed for! 

Goldie--exercise class with wine?  Sounds like my kind of exercise class! 

Mema--sounds like you've got a big To Do list!  All I did yesterday was get my taxes filed.  I actually had to PAY the State of Maine this year.  Taxes here have gone up sooooo much.  

Wahine--I really get irritated when I hear that something "rarely" or "almost never" happens.  Getting breast cancer at 48 "almost never" happens, happed to me.  Radiation treatment destroying my breast and causing excruciating chronic pain "almost never" happens, happened to me.  Radiation necrosis abscesses "almost never" happen again, happened to me 4 times.  Truncal lymphedema "almost never" happens after lumpectomy and radiation, it happened to me.  I swear that next time I hear something "almost never" happens I'm going to ask if that means it's all in my head or if they're going to treat me or just yap their pie holes at me.   Ah, now I'm getting off on a rant.

Oh, dear, Bernie, I am praying for you and Sinead. 

Juliet--AMEN!

Becs--Looks like quite the lampshade partay! 

Cammy--forgetting to hit that last button is always a pain.  I get upset with myself when I do that! 

Juliet--Ooohh!  Reminds me that I need to clean out my fridge, though. . .

ORLA--Sounds like a bunch of us need to get together and go get measured for bras, just to find out what size we wear!  How's that for an odd reason for a partay????

Mema--sounds like you work like I do--set the time for 15 minutes and work, then 15 minutes to sit down and rest, rinse and repeat.  Amazing how much can get done that way! 

Cammy--I love watching thunderstorms, as long as they don't sneak up on me.  Fortunately, Sadie isn't very fond of thunder and usually alerts me to a coming storm before I can hear it.  I remember one lightening storm several years ago, it was almost continuous lightening, lots of cracking and booming, came through in the middle of the night and scared me silly.  Spent the time it took for the storm to blow over cowering in the middle of the hallway with the 2 dogs I had then.  That storm was the talk of the weather folks for days after!  Don't worry about the page going beserk, the pics are definitely worth it!  Just your computer's personal quirk. 

Juliet--before recon if I jumped on a trampoline I'd knock myself out!  I have found a drawback to having much smaller foobs, though.  I still can't see my feet, but I can see my stomach!  Gives 'watching my waistline' a whole new meaning!

Princess Glitter Sizzle's DOTD is The  What's Your Bra Size?

1 part melon liqueur

1 part raspberry rum

1 part grapefruit juice

1 splash mountain dew

Shake everything except the mountain dew in a cocktail shaker with ice.  Strain into a shot glass and add the Dew. 

• juliet62
    edited April 2013

well my headlights point in different directions! so i see my right foot but only m left toes.  cammi just bought some bengay ,think will be easier on the stomach right now.   nm im with you if it" nevers or rarely happens" i stand a good  chance of it happening to me, i made it through rads with minimum skin issues but then they found non healing interanlly on the last surgery probably secondary to rads. i think a bra party would be a good idea. love the dotd.have restful sunday everybody  

• juliet62
    edited April 2013

• juliet62
    edited April 2013

• juliet62
    edited April 2013

• juliet62
    edited April 2013

well publix have southern banana pudding ice cream, if i can't have lickker i can have dessert

• juliet62
    edited April 2013

• camillegal
    edited April 2013

Oh Julie I love those makes me laugh.

Does anyone talk to Bernie by any chance, we're al so concerned and I pray things are going well. But I hate not hearing anything--makes me nerveous about things.

NM I know what u mean my word that they use is rarely, in fact sometimes right in front of me My Drs. have looked something up and said Oh this is under unusual or rare, and I even hear why do u get all these CRAZY things-Uh I'm crazy and love to have u wrap u head around it. U gals know more about this than some Drs. And when I hear anything I've heard about it so it's not rare to me and i don't know much--so why would the Drs. think it rare. And I've heard this is highly unusual, well it's usual for me.U guys know Do they put the worse Drs. in ER, I mean why doesn't anyone look at what those Drs. see and explain what they saw. My Drs. still have not looked at my ultra sounds from ER cuz oh that ER, like it's not a real hospital or Dr. That really gives u confidence. OK rant over.

NM u r feeling better right. I hope by now u are.

Julie I know u'r shoulder is bad--that stinks I know I repeat myself but my memory is like a goldfish or squirrel--Goldfish is like 3 seconds and I feel bad for the squirrels they work so hard burying their little nuts all summer and have no memory of where they burried them-poor thingsAt least with a godfish they feel like they are always meeting someone new evertime they swim around Hmmmm I wonder who and how they do these studies? Does the government actually gve them grants to track this of a fish> Oh no another rant. I'm full of them and chit this morning, well not exactly full of chit had a viokent attack yesterday, sometime I think when I'm in ther I get so weak that I don't want to die on the toilet like Lupe Valez. My mind also wanders.

Well no one is coming or going today so it will be quiet and that means scary movie day for me, Hope I can find some good ones.

OK I'll be back, yea I will

• goldie0827
    goldie0827 Member Posts: 6,835
    edited April 2013

Sue, if dere a pole in my bedroom, I saw you on it too….so there! I so sorry you back hurt, and I hope each time you sat foy dat rest, you had a dwinkie you hand! I got me some fresh green and poyple asparagus from mese neighbor yesterday, gonna hab it tonight wif my dinner.

Thankfully no skin cancer here (so far) here Kathy. Sun not so strong in MI. But here in AZ, you can tell who has lived here all their life, as their skin is like leather. I also have a friend that grew up in CA, same thing, spent all their youth outside in the sun at the ocean. I burn too easy to stay out too long.

Funny story about your sister calling Mickey, Beckers.  Well, I could rock it back then, heck I could still wear a kini when I was 50, but not now, nuh uh, no way! Good for you, for putting those big girl panties on, I think we are all wearing some. I did all my treatments in Tulsa.

2 poles Cami? One for me, and one for you! You didn’t foyget to say good night, you just passed out behind the couch at Wawa’s.  LOL dat you need you clocked cleaned. OMG, I think it’s hilarious that the screen messes up when you post a picture!!!!!! How do you go about it, maybe I can help, as it’s the HTML that is doing it, and don’t ask what that is, just trust me! Too funny about the goldfish! Girl, you are so knowledgeable, smart and FUNNY! And you bixed the page!

Dang Julie, I can see we will be fighting ober dat cleaning dude!!!!

Lara, another thing I didn’t pay much attention too, was how many CC’s I got, but I can wear a C cup and fill it tight, a D too, but just a tad loose. But I am also 5’9”, so bigger boobs look better on me, and I gots the boats to go with the height. Hell, come to tink of it, everything on me is big! My hands, my ears….gheesh!

NM, not an exercise class, pole dance lessons. Although that is a pretty good work out! Keven James does one on King of Queens that is hilarious! But I must say, he did a pretty damn good job.

Bernie, prayers to and your niece, time will help heal. I’m so glad she has you and your DH.

Playing outside yet again today, planted a few things yesterday and still cutting back my flowers.

Happy Beautiful Day Ladies!

• wahine
    edited April 2013

Good Morning Ladiez of de Lounge....

Wow, gotta recover from a weekend of lampshade partays...seems like some have "walked off" as I have some bare lamps...lol. Had fun though! My Dh is doing good gambling, so am glad of that. Today my DD takes her DD (my g'dau) and me and my mom to the ballet, so there will be 4 generations of gals. Fun!

On a more serious note, Bernie told me I could share what happened. Her niece, Sinead, was pregnant, and they were all looking forward to the baby. At her 12-wk checkup she was told the baby died at 7 wks. OMG I am teary eyed writing this, its so sad. She has to have surgery on Monday. I feel so badly for all of them. And Sinead is such a beautiful, loving, caring girl. Thank you,  for all your prayers and concern. They are still needed.

Hugssssssssssssssssss,

Kathy

• MemaSue56
    MemaSue56 Member Posts: 2,061
    edited April 2013

Happy SunDayFunDay!!!  I slept in today....yahoo.  DH doesn't work today and guess what...he came in da bed about 1:30ayem and still sleeping der.  This is very very rare ladies.  We have not slept together for years.  My hot flashes have been every 2 hrs for last couple nights...guess I'm not taking enuf dwink and dwugs to sleep thru them.  Still didn't seem to disturb DH tho!

Yesterday my Maddison turned 4!!  We got to visit with her last Tues when I flew back into Vegas.  She so cute!  Since she doesn't kno days/dates etc...ma n pa been telling her it's today.  So we didn't call yest but hoping to talk to her today.  Am also hoping to have her stay with us a few days around the 20th.  We will do our own b-day sailabration with her.  Can u tell I'm excited?!?!? 

Cami - dat is strange what the screen does when u post a pic.  But I agree...da pic is woohoo!!  Then all u goils keep posting to get to diff page.  I was cwackin up over the goldfish too!! 

I said extra prayers for Bernie this morning.  Hope we hear from her soon.  Will say some extra for Senead tomorrow too that her surgery goes well.  (((Bernie & Senead)))

Julie - u cwackin me up!

Lori - LOL....I saw that King of Queens episode too...cwacked up!  How was ur asparagus?  Mine was delish.  And I can attest to everything but when u say 'big ears'...NOT TRUE!!  But I was really really glad u hab big boats like mine and I was able to wear your tennies...muah!!

Kathy - glad da hubby doing well in Tunica.  Wow 4 generations...that is tooo cool...enjoy da ballet!  We have a wedding reception to go to later.  I've had a talk with my car...told her no no no getting soooo dwunk she can't drive us home tonight...she jes winked at me?!?!

Beckers - yes...n da spine and ribs(chest wall).  I didn't get new ones cuz I was IV outta da box.  Didn't wanna give up time for the surgery, radiation, healing, recon, etc.  My foobs are OK, jes diff shape/size from each other but I can handle it. 

NM - I stretched my time to about an hour btwn rests but rested at least 15 mins.  I hate the pain of doing it but love it when it is finished.  Still thinking serious about hiring a maid tho.  Hope you are feeling better and that the shitty weather allll gone now for the season. 

Lubslubslubslubs all ya'll...n have a fab FunDay!!

• wahine
    edited April 2013

Hi Sue! You should get those car eyelashes, so when your car "winks" at you, it will be awesome! LOL. Have a good time at the wedding reception! Cool

• nativemainer
    nativemainer Member Posts: 7,903
    edited April 2013

Good morning, again, Loungettes!  Gray and gloomy today.  And COLD!  Where is spring??????

I remember my headlights pointing in different directions after rads.  The right one pointed down, the left one pointed about 45 degrees to the left.  I remember it bothered me a lot but I was supposed to be happy to be alive and still have my breast so I wasn’t allowed to be bothered by such mere details.  O course, I wasn't supposed to be in horrible pain, either. 

Boy I seem to be having a really hard time getting off the whole rads nightmare lately.  I was hoping this would ease up after March got over with. 

I can related to the pup in the teddy bear!  Too funny!

Juliet--how is southern banana pudding different from regular banana pudding? 

I like the idea that I am never wrong!

Cammy--I am feeling better, but got a bit of a cough so I'm obsessing about asthma.  Gonna chill out and take a nap pretty quick, and run the humidifier with some eucalyptus in it while I do.  I'm on my third 32 ounce glass of water, so I'm well hydrated.  The stuff I'm coughing up is clear, so things should be getting better.  I so wish I could go back to the days when something like this was nothing more than a little inconvenience, just something to get through until it blew over.  Ah, well, life does change.  Hmm, I've got some good scary movies on DVD, maybe I'll put one on. 

Goldie--I can remember slathering on baby oil and then basking in the sunshine on nice summer days.  Supposed to get the best tan that way.  I don't remember good tans, but I do remember a few sunburns. . . I'm sure there's a pole dancing workout video out there somewhere, I'm sure I remember seeing something about it a long time ago.  I've got to try to find it again, just to prove I'm not crazy!

Wahine--oh,my, how sad and how hard for Sinead and the family.  Lord, please be with them, and care for the baby who is now in Your arms.. .

Mema--the guy on TV was talking snow showers this afternoon. . .

• Orange73
    Orange73 Member Posts: 2,154
    edited April 2013

Goldie I am as tall as you

bernie u r in my thoughts

ran 3.75 miles in 50 minutes getting my strength back

and the fat from all my surgeries

deperation breeds motivation

I have one pair of pants that fit me not acceptable!

I leave Monday again im in Rome NY

so packing laundry today

I think I will stop @650 cc

women always say they should go bigger IDK

love ya all

no scary movies on again jeeezzzzzzzz

• Beckers
    Beckers Member Posts: 979
    edited April 2013

Goot mornin goils! Happy fun day! Great partay Wahine! Lasted all weekend. Finally got lampshade out of my hair!!

I feel so sad for Senead and Bernie. Hoping it goes okay tomorrow. That would be heart breaking. I was in love with my babies as soon as I knew they were in there. :-(

Goldie, remember the baby oil? I'm surprised we didn't just lay out there on tin foil. I remember laying on the beach, peeling the skin on my chest and applying more baby oil. Really jacked that skin up too.

Sue, my big goil panties got bigger now that I'm big boned! I went clothes shopping yesterday. Holy crap!!! I'm a heifer.

NM, That RADS is some BS! I ran straight to BS without looking back after meeting with RO.

Cami, I can't find da refrigerator guy...where did you leave him? I will trade you for my plumber. He's goot wit da plumbing.

Have a great day ebberyone!!!

• juliet62
    edited April 2013

nm,i don't the difference between southern and regular but it was really good   .kathy  i think i left my lampshade at your house,  sue, i second the idea of eyelashes for your car,just dont' let her  put them on when she's drunk.   lara safe travels. becks - love your joke on your sister.   cammi,   i think the pic thing is just to mess with your mind! the computer is possessed on the weekend.  the firs tlampshade pic was huge  but the second was normal so deleted the first.              ((((((((((sinead,bernie ,dave,))))))))), think junie and lynda are baby sitting right now

• camillegal
    edited April 2013

I just lossed my whole thead, damn nd I dan;t keep my eyes, openl. now

• undercoverebel
    undercoverebel Member Posts: 574
    edited April 2013

Girls-My friend is very religious so I would ask for prayers for her son,Brandon. He has Lymphoma stage 4,details unclear but he is undergoing chemo right now. BERNIE-Condolences.  JULIET-You're covering for me very nicely with those boysWink  NM-Hope you're feeling better.  LORI-I do have a surgery date,April 25th. And I'll PM you re the garden stuff.  WAHINE-I'm a few weeks away from the finished product but may post a pic to give you a sneak peak of the chimes.  BECKS-I don't take Tami so I've no excuses. I thought you were moving to OK. Of course that could be the likker clouding my brain. There,perfect excuse.  CAMI-Let's see those stripper moves!  I don't think you could do better than Kevin James though,he's a great pole dancer,lol.  And DH and I love Clamato juice in our Bloody Mary's.  DORK-Still rocking the TE'S,I have to say I love the look they give me. Going to miss them if the implants don't come out this well.         

• undercoverebel
    undercoverebel Member Posts: 574
    edited April 2013

DORK-I owe you,hope you like  Edited to say they both have a skinnier waist than I do,I hate them.

• Cyndielou
    Cyndielou Member Posts: 1,459
    edited April 2013

Hi Girls...your right Cami...its a work day for me but its still a weekend.

I hate that I missed the lampshade party...poop..well, I know there will be another
    sometime.  I thought of that lamp in Christmas Story too Lara when I saw
    da ho Elizabeth and her lampshade dress. Thats one of my all time fav's too. 

SuZ..you arent caught up on the housework yet???  What did DH do when you were
    away?? Trash it like a rockstar in a hotel room?  I say get a maid and make him pay
    for it.  The eyelashes on your car sound cute. 

Whats all this about a stripper pole?  They didnt have poles when I was a stripper..
    I chit you not..I'se sereious....no poles then..or maybe the bar just wasnt classy
    enough to have a pole.  idk.  Lori..what is the thing you went to see instead of
    learning how to dance on a pole? 

I too am guilty of reading and not posting..I just get bizy and foiget what I want to say.

• wahine
    edited April 2013

Oh Julie you started me bawling when you wrote that Junie and Lynda are babysitting right now. So true, and I know they are taking good care of Sinead's baby. Wow, that really got me all teary eyed though. Thank you for remembering our Junie and our Lynda!

Shannon, OH my god, that is so sad. How old is he? A child or an adult? Will say prayers for Brandon, there is a lot of power when more than one prays for the same thing (or so I believe). LOL about hating the guys you posted cause they have skinnier waists....ok, twist my arm...I'll take them off your "hands"....lol. Chit, they ALL would have skinnier waists than me, but oh well, it is what it is...I'll still take them!!!!

You were a stripper Cyn??? OK, you need to show me some moves....lol. No way would my back tolerate dancing on a pole though. And special hugs for you significant other...I know she is having some sad memories right now. AND I know you will be there to support her!

OK, I prayed and prayed that my nose would NOT start bleeding during the 3 hrs we were at the ballet....sure was nervous about it though! Now I gotta hope it won't start when they put me under on Wed, for my throat scopy and my heiny scopy.

Bernie, we are ALL thinking of you and Sinead, and praying for all of you. Please let me know how you are doing when you get a chance, ok?

Pau Hana! Dwink Up! Titz Up! Asses Up! Bottoms up!

Kat

• camillegal
    edited April 2013

Oh I missing so much and I don't understand why my comp. doesn't go to the last post likes it's supposed to--I'm all over the place, but I did pray for Sinead and now I'll say more prayers for Brandon OMG all this sad ness-It's so hard for everyone. I'm so sorry for everyone.

Cyn finally fessed up, I knew u had that twinkly of a stripper LOL--- the newer ones have poles now with spiked heels and u'r right Keven James was great an funny too. Some of the old comedies that I liked I still watch and know what's going to be said and still laugh at it.and Lori is keeping up with all the latest dnces on the pole, after all she's got 2 in her place so she's on top of it.literally.

This is taking forever to write I've been talking to the kids they just got home and Joey went right to bed, My SIL tells me about their day we talk more than My DD and I do. He is so good to me. He's so good He's got a goffy job cuz there is no real jobs here and he is getting older and this is hard on him cuz the money isn't at all what he made. So we talk about that too.

I really need a drink now but I took my pain meds--does anyone drink with their pain meds> I need to know ahahahahaha