Donate to Breastcancer.org when you checkout at Walgreens in October. Learn more about our Walgreens collaboration.
Join us for a Special Meetup: The Benefits of Exercise for Anyone With Breast Cancer, Oct. 16, 2024 at 2pm ET. Learn more and register here.

how about drinking?

Comments

• Beckers
    Beckers Member Posts: 979
    edited April 2013

Hi goils. Why does mese DIL da ho have to say stupid chit?! I take Annie home and we wuz discussing next weekend and I say maybe you want her (cause I'm haven her for almost a week the next week cause my DS is coming to see her) and she says, "Don't worry, I'll be sick of her by tomorrow." Now, I wants to kick her ass. But.. I'm too tired. I also thought I could do a cartwheel the other day. That hurt. BBL

• wahine
    wahine Member Posts: 7,590
    edited April 2013

That DOES hurt, Beckers. Did Annie hear her mom say that? Thank God she has a loving grandmother, and that you spend as much time with her as possible.

(((Beckers, Annie)))

BIG hugs,

Kath

• Beckers
    edited April 2013

She is 3 and was playing Wahine so I don't think so. The Christian church in me remembers my pastor saying, "You can speak cursings or you can speak blessings."

• Beckers
    edited April 2013

Tequila

Do you have feelings of inadequacy?

Do you suffer from shyness?

Do you sometimes wish you were more assertive?

If you answered yes to any of these questions, ask your doctor or pharmacist about Tequila.

Tequila is the safe, natural way to feel better and more confident about yourself and your actions.

Tequila can help ease you out of your shyness and let you tell the world that you're ready and willing to do just about anything.

You will notice the benefits of Tequila almost immediately, and with a regimen of regular doses you can overcome any obstacles that prevent you from living the life you want to live.

Shyness and awkwardness will be a thing of the past, and you will discover many talents you never knew you had.

Stop hiding and start living, with Tequila.

Tequila may not be right for everyone. Women who are pregnant or nursing should not use Tequila.

However, women who wouldn't mind nursing or becoming pregnant are encouraged to try it.

Side effects may include dizziness, nausea, vomiting, incarceration, erotic lustfulness, loss of motor control, loss of clothing, loss of money, loss of virginity, delusions of grandeur, table dancing, headache, dehydration, dry mouth, and a desire to sing Karaoke and play all-night rounds of Strip Poker, Truth Or Dare, and Naked Twister.

• wahine
    wahine Member Posts: 7,590
    edited April 2013

LOL about de killa, Beckers! Yuppers, it can do all those things......

• camillegal
    camillegal Member Posts: 15,711
    edited April 2013

Becks I'm sorry but she souns like a bitch and I hope Annie doesn't ever hear things like that, that's horrible--Our little ones are so sensitive to feelings it forms their whole life. I hope she's good to her well most of the time.

And the quila is right, again as I say cottage cheese solves nothing chocolate and tequilla do it all.

Bittoms up

• undercoverebel
    undercoverebel Member Posts: 574
    edited April 2013

Lmao Becks,mostly because it's all true!  As for your DIL I think my inner b**ch would have come out and slapped hers.  WAHINE-Dork snoozed so she lost the twins,how bout we split them?  Brandon is in his 30's,appreciate you all pulling for him. 

• undercoverebel
    edited April 2013

CHEERS ALL!

• camillegal
    edited April 2013

Oh Undie yum--I like the look of that tray.

• undercoverebel
    edited April 2013

Here's another for you Cami

• nativemainer
    nativemainer Member Posts: 7,903
    edited April 2013

Good morning, Loungettes!  Happy Monkey Day! This is the week that Monday means one long meeting then one long drive and back.  Not crazy about all the meeting time, but it is necessary. 

Juliet--as long as it was good, probably doesn't matter what the difference is between southern and regular banana pudding! 

Cammy--How frustrating! 

Undy--prayers being sent for Brandon and his family. 

CynCyn--Not stripper poles, Pole Dancing as exercise!  There IS a difference, I'm pretty sure. . . Did you know there is a movement to have Pole Dancing included as an Olympic game?  Amazing what you find on the web!

Wahine--Hooray for no nose bleed at the ballet!  If it bleeds during the scope there will be nurses there to take care of it, so no worries if it does! 

Cammy--my pain med IS drinking! 

Becs--please tell me that your DIL did not say that in front of Annie????? That woman needs HELP!  Oh, good, sounds like she didn't. 

Tequila sounds like a wonder drug!

Princess Glitter Sizzle's DOTD is

Anything on those trays!

• Adey
    Adey Member Posts: 2,413
    edited April 2013

Good morning ladies!  Cami- I had a glass of wine with mine last night, shhhh.  (c:  I take them a couple hours before bed basically as a sleep aid so I wasn't a danger to anyone!  A bit about me you say.........  Well, I am 50.  I was diagnosed on my 48th birthday.  There is always a party somewhere on my bday (cinco de mayo).  I have an awesome dh that is my rock and love.  One of my warmest memories of this crap is him helping me wash my hair and well everything in the shower as I stood there with 4 plastic tubes coming out of my sides and scarred and gone breasts.  He was so gentle and thoughtful and didn't give a shit that I had turned into FrankenAdey.  I have two smart and beautiful baby girls (18 & 20).  One is a sophomore in college and one a senior in HS.  My oldest has been in Africa for a semester abroad and returns on my 51st bday, woot!  I have a little fuzz butt (Maltese) named Odie.  I ran my first 5K in Dec, but now am relegated to walking per docs.  I love, love to travel, anywhere, everywhere.  Bernie-  Been to Ireland twice and really enjoy your country.  Am very thankful for all of you giving me chuckles and support (even when you don't know you are).  Cheers!

• goldie0827
    goldie0827 Member Posts: 6,835
    edited April 2013

Kathy, thank you for passing on the news for Bernie, it must be so hard for her right now. (((((BERNIE)))))  and prayers for Sinead today. Glad to hear your DH is doing well in Tunica, I hope he brings it home. And de Innocent One no habs any of your lampshades! How was the ballet? Certainly the four generations of y’all had a GREAT time.

LOL, drugs n likker………………best ting foy da hot flashes Suz, I agree. I hope you get those days with Maddi, as you and your DH love your Maddi time. Mese asparagus was ono! I still have enough for one more meal. I gonna measure my ears! Hope your car listened to you and you had fun at the wedding. Hmmmm, there is a company that offers free cleaning for those going through cancer treatment, I wonder if you would qualify? Worth a try anyways.

NM, glad you are feeling better and I agree with the pole dance exercise. I really like watching it, and I think as one points, they were trying to get it into the Olympics. (ah, I see you saw that and confirm for me)  Here is the link with Kevin James for anyone that wants to watch. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TD92a5eebYg

Lara, just go with what you are comfortable with, and what you like when you see yourself in tops, or bikini!

Becks, you don’t look like no heifer to me girl. LOL wanting to trade your plumber for fridge dude! Cami is not too good with sharing ya know! Oh dear, what a horrible thing your DIL said, I’m shocked. LOL @ the tequila!

Awwwww Julie, LOVE the thought of Junie and Lynda babysitting, awesome sentiment.

Shannon, so sorry to hear about your friends son, sending prayers for Brandon, how old is he?  I see now, he is 30, so young. Praying for you as well, that your new foobs look as well as the TE’s. (((((Shannon)))))

Cyn, we saw Zumanity. It’s a Cirque de Solei (sp). You wuz a stripper, for real?????

Cami, drugs and pills…………..OF COURSE! So nice that you have such a great relationship with your SIL.

I’m running behind this morning, so need to scoot. Happy Monkey Day, grabbing some dwinks and hittin de shower! Super windy here today, 45 mph gusting up 70…YIKES!

• Adey
    edited April 2013

Oh and prayers for Brandon and continued for Sinead.  Hugs to Bernie, Becks, Annie and all.  (((HUGS)))

• juliet62
    juliet62 Member Posts: 3,246
    edited April 2013

prayers for brandon and sinead

• Cyndielou
    Cyndielou Member Posts: 1,459
    edited April 2013

Good Morning Ladies,

I may actually get a posting on here before noon time...Amazing!

Beckers...you SIL is a boitch..poor Annie.  Love the Killa description...you sound
    so professional and knowledgable...lol. 

Adey...thank you for sharing..its always great to get a mental pic of you girls and
    idea of your lifestyles. Odie is such a cute name...like Garfields's Odie. 

Goldie..I always wanted to see Cirqe De solel....or however you spell it.  How was
    the Zumanity show?  And in answer to your question.  Yes, I took a stab at the
    "exotic dancing" business...lol..I lasted one week..well, about 4 days really.  Kind of
    a scary group of people to be involved with.  It wasnt my cup of tea. 

Back to work...OT tonight..whooooo!! 

xo chicas xo

• Beckers
    edited April 2013

Praying for Brandon and Sinead today. Thanks for kind words about Annie. Hope you all's have happy monkey day. Nice to learn about you Addey. DH sounds like a keeper!

Cheers and hip bumps! Ohhhh....knocked Cami ober with dat hip bump.

• camillegal
    edited April 2013

Morning So many things--Adey wow u'r so interesting and u usually say like one or 2 lines. I wish u'd put a picture of u'r self up so all the girls could see u'r beauty. I had to laugh u have a dog named odie, so does My oldest DD--it's a wonderfully friendly dog with big floppy ears haha and u'r DH does sound so Dear-all of u made some pretty good picks, tht's for sure. And u have 2 girls, like I do, but u must really miss u'r oldest, well coming home will be a wonderful BD present. I hope I start feeling better this week as soon as I have a good day, u will be the first to know--I really would like to meet u and sit and talk and I know u'll take a pic. but that's OK U can publish it, with my approval, OK---and another traveler and Kat she's been to Ireland too.

U peeps travel so much u should have u'r own circus and call it Circus de Liqore--we all know what it means but sounds kinda freaky to me anyway.

OK so pain meds and likker can be each others friend--Good to know I don't overuse my meds so it'll be fine.

My prayers are still ongoing for Brandon and Sinead---

It's so windy here with rain right nw, poosed to rain all week--good scary movie weather

Oh last night I had a little meltdown and Joey heard it--and when his parents went to sleep he came in to sleep with me and wouldn't leave cuz he was worried about me. This morning I assured him I was fine ad somettime aduts get a little goofy with things just like kids do and he was kissing me like mad, didn't want to leave me but I promised him it was just a little bump in my road cuz i'm getting older and don't feel as well as I would like, but I'm fine--so he went to school. It really wasn't that bad but to him he got worried??????

OK I'll be back.

• Orange73
    Orange73 Member Posts: 2,154
    edited April 2013

Adey thats so sweet your husband thats the right way. Loved hering more about you

Nm u feel better

undie prayers

goldie u r right

ck in later

• dara_diverse
    dara_diverse Member Posts: 5,004
    edited April 2013

Hey girls, OMG, you are all cracking me de hail up. Beckers, the tequilla ting was sooo funny. You are a good doctor hehe. and you ladies talking pole dancing and Cyn with experience omg too funny. Lori, I do remember seeing that episode of king of queens when he did de pole dance, wuz so funny to watch again. Tank ye Addey for tailing us about yerself. Please tail more more more! It is always so nice to get to know my bwesties better. I was close in age to you at DX, I was 49 and I am now fitty two years young (oh I wish I felt young). Camille, young Joey is such a freaking doll, I jest need to find hiim and give him a big hug of tanks for being there for you. He is quite little but his heart is quite large. Sending prayers for many of you goils, spayshall prayers for Bernie's "adopted" DD, such a tragic ting to happen to her. But mese confident that before you know it, she will be having a healthy baby (hoping for a goil but mese partial to widdle goils). Becks, sorry that your g'babies momma says mean tings. I hope she at least kidding. I so glad that widdle Annie has you, you are both blessed by each other. Julie, omg, your words about Junie and Lynda babysitting Bernie's grandbaby in heaven melted mese heart and brought tears to mese eyes. YOU really have a way with making high impact statements in so few words, I admire that in you and trying to be more like you instead of me, "miss does not post like she should but when she do, she talk toooo much", dat mese other name. I want more names like our Katwinka de Dwinka de wawa de raquelle de traveler etc etc. I am only Dork DOt Dotty Dofey or Dorothy, dat no fun. speaking on names, cwacked up when Adey said she frankenstein cuz mese calls meseself Dorky Frankenklein cuz dat mese last name bese klien but not spellled dat way, spelled frankenklein as in above. I want a fun name cept frankenklein fits, I am only missing de tingys in mese neck.

Mese bin tooo lazy n procrastinating tings I need to do. Mese Daddy is en route to NJ from SC and he is staying with mese for two weeks. and I tailed some of you but I tail you all, mese dad frown on dwinking. neither of my parents dwink. so mese gonna have to wait for mese dad to go night night before I can get sloshed at night. funny ting, mese sister with him now along with her son. He maked dem so crazy that they went to de store and were doing shots behind his back, no chit!

One more ting to clarify to Camille, mese was not using double screen on my last eight page post, mese took notes which is an alternative to that. Dis time, mese only took mental notes so sorry if I missed ennybuddy. love you goils! Oh, i has some photos to share and dey on mese photo bucket, hope to post later. For now, I join de Katwinka de dwinka (Kathy/Wahiney de machines) for pau hana! wooop wooop, calling all goils, please join us NOW dag non it!

Cheers and lots of love and prayers for all who are suffering. A spayshall prayer for a man named Michael, he bese our dear Jeanie Beanius BeaN BEAN'S brother. I say to all ye before mese start dwinking ............

FURB!

wishing you all peace, joy and lots of lub lub lub! and a big hail oh to de goils mese did not addwess poysonally...............bbl!

• Beckers
    edited April 2013

Ahhhhhh eeeeeyaaaaaaawwwwww ahhhhhhhhhh ahhhhhhhhheeeeeeyyaaaaaaawww. Das me swingin on the tree swing out back by da hammock. Reportin for dooodie. Time da get sloshed!

• juliet62
    edited April 2013

just came from the melting pot, very nice, was drinking their blackberry sage lemonade, 2nd drink came, took a big swig coz i was thirsty,  real alcohol in it and i HAD to send it back.     off to bed now,hope everybody is feeling well,  bernie,sinead thinking of you tonight

• Beckers
    edited April 2013

Still no drinking Juliet??

• juliet62
    edited April 2013

no ,have my liver labs checked in 2 weeks, so maybe thenLaughing

• camillegal
    edited April 2013

Oh julie I thought u could drink for a while too. I missed somefing--I's gone back to hard Mike's Black cherry--I'm making my pee walk and popped in to tell u all I lub u.

Dork, I don't want to break u'r BUBBLE but when I was in my 50's my memory was great.LOL U'r family, specially u re buzzzzy now.--It's kind of funny like when u were young hide de likker dad's home. hahaha. I coud never smoke in front of my mom and Dad Now I was in my 60's and just still didn't--but drinkin--my Dad loved it and always wanted a partner and  so I used to drink with hime and when he went blind we just told him we were drinking and made hime happy--but we'd always sneak it in the hopitals for him ---we bad and when ever he asked to feel our faces and he asked what we looked liked (our faces were smooth_ My sister and I would always tell him we were thin (well she's fine) and we worked out a a gym and he was so proud---wese really bad--but we made hime happy so dat all right. We have to help make ou parents happy anyway we could. And u'r doing dat Dorky, so be happy for dem.

• nativemainer
    nativemainer Member Posts: 7,903
    edited April 2013

Good morning, Loungettes!  Waking up to a rainy morning today. Wow, Margaret Thatcher and Annette Funicello both died yesterday.  Such strong women. 

Adey--Sounds like your DH is a real keeper!  I bet you can't wait for your oldest to get home, that will be some partay! 

Goldie--thanks for the link! 

CynCyn--good morning! 

Cammy--Your Joey is such a treasure! 

DorKable--I've heard of family driving one to drink!  Hope your visit with your Daddy is a good one. 

Julie--did you send it back as in to the bartender or back look out teeth, look out gums, over the tongue and here it comes? 

Prayers for Sinead and Brandon. 

Princess Glitter Sizzle's DOTD is The Prayer

1 1/2 oz gin

1/2 oz triple sec

1 oz lemon juice

Shake with ice, strain into a cocktail glass and serve. 

• goldie0827
    edited April 2013

Adey, looks like I bumped into you yesterday morn,glad it didn’t stop you from telling us a little bit about you. You must miss your DD, I haven’t seen mine in almost 3 years, it just kills me! Thank you for sharing. Love those little Maltese, my mom had two, mother and son.

Cyn, dat funny dad dancing not you cup o tea. Zumanity was awesome, done in great taste and some comedy mixed in. You can find videos of some of the acts on google/you tube. One of my favorites was the fish bowl.

Oh Cami, I just love you to pieces, you never cease to make me smile or literally laugh out loud! Cirque de Liqor, too funny. And that little Joey is truly a gem, I’m so so glad that you have him. Funny about the ways you made your dad happy.

LOL Lara, you said I was right, but my post is on the previous page, so I don’t know what I was right about!

Dork, you foygot a name foy youself, I tink Cyn gabe it to you “Dorty”, or maybe she gabe you Dofey. And you are another one that besides being a hoot, has such a large heart, and I love you to pieces too. Don’t let dad catch you dwinking now.

Tree swing sounds like fun Becks, and a great addition the The HTL.

Julie, no booze in the first drink, but booze in the second one?

NM, are you feeling better?

Missing our girls that only pop in occasionally. Kathy, are you still cleaning up from the party?

Well, after being outside half nekkid ober de weekend, dealing with the winds yesterday, which blew out 2 planks on the gate, these planks are 12” wide and 6’ tall…………..I wake up to SNOW! WTF! 2 for Tuesday, so would love 2 of doze dwinks NM.

Oh yeah, meese loves you ALL to pieces, not jes Dork n Cami.

• goldie0827
    edited April 2013

Here ya go Cyn. The girls were topless in the one we saw, but very tastefully done.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AxbBAmVKbyk 

• Adey
    edited April 2013

Holy shit 3 years!  La la la la la la la la la..... I can't hear you!  Do you Skype or FaceTime?  Next best thing to being there.  (c:

• Beckers
    edited April 2013

Cami, lmao at the things you told your Dad! Ha! I will BBL......goin ta work. Happy twos day!!!