Donate to Breastcancer.org when you checkout at Walgreens in October. Learn more about our Walgreens collaboration.
Join us for a Special Meetup: The Benefits of Exercise for Anyone With Breast Cancer, Oct. 16, 2024 at 2pm ET. Learn more and register here.

how about drinking?

Comments

• juliet62
    juliet62 Member Posts: 3,246
    edited May 2013

love the cakes dorty,  how are you today lara?

• Orange73
    Orange73 Member Posts: 2,154
    edited May 2013

Hi Juliet im good its raining here yuck

Im worried cammie always posts

My dot thing is the same prob a splinter or something

I did look up pics of spider bites disgusting!

• Cyndielou
    Cyndielou Member Posts: 1,459
    edited May 2013

Maybe Cammi is doing something super special for her special day and will come and tell  us all about it when she is done. Wink

• MemaSue56
    MemaSue56 Member Posts: 2,061
    edited May 2013

Hi goils!!   OK....I can't tell you how INCENSED I am with the Stella pic!!!!  Someone is gonna pay and you kno who you ARE!!!

Happy Birthday Cami!!   Ok, belated...but what Julie posted....OMG....if Cami is NOT indulging on THAT....I  WILL...YUM!!

I have been bad bad goil...but sooo bizy bizy.  I have gone thru cupboards and cupboards, throwing away a TON a chit, reorganizing in storage units I got at walmart.  It is making my back scream scream...but at same time...very rewarding to kno I've accomplished something.

I want to kno what everyone is doing...so I will pop in tomorrow and try to address everyone.  In meantime...jes kno dat I lubslubslubslubslubslubs all ya'll soooo soooo muchly!!

• camillegal
    camillegal Member Posts: 15,711
    edited May 2013

Hie everyone===I'm back from a decadent wet and wild week-end---OK that's the kind of nail polish I used. Thank u all for my happy wishes==And yes the hunk was part of my week-end (don't I wish) I just spent it at my oldest DD's home with Joey and it was great. She's so sweet to me cuz I don' live with her.

Dork those cupcakes are soso cute and look yummy.

OK now wat going on Julie rottor thingy --that's bad but NM is probably right--Is that a pain pill he gae you. cuz it must be pretty strong.

NM it sounds like u got SOME rest in, I hope this week is better for u.

Sue I'm glad u got things done but u'r poor back--OUCH

And Orange I didn't watch any scary movies but I did watch some action movies. And for me I have to see lots of action within the first 5 minutes.

Thank again for thing of me.

Lubs Lubs Lubs all of u.

• juliet62
    edited May 2013

cammi,glad you had a good weekend, pain pill is prescription strength aleve.  hoping that the rotator cuff thing is just the working diagnosis!  have a good day everybody,sue do you want to come and organise me now, i started weeks ago but due to shoulder has come to a standstill,thats my excuse and i'm sticking to it

• camillegal
    edited May 2013

Good Morning Julie and all==I hope that med works and helps u. And certainly now as horribe as it sounds.

• Cyndielou
    edited May 2013

Good Ayem all and Happy MonKey dey!  Cami, were you in the way of any of those tornado's?  Hoping everyone has been safe and sound.  Sue, hurrayyyy for accomplishment but boooo for pain!

I officially put in over 15hours of OT last week and have 8 this week.  bizy bizy !

Julie..hope you start to feel better I hate to hear of any of you in any kind of pain and and discomfort but also know its par for the course.

Latah goils

• camillegal
    edited May 2013

Cyn I feel the same way--when anyone is in hurt or worse pain I feel so bad, it's like this shouldn't be and I always feel helpless for all. And yet my mid tells me someone has to hae pain. I mean we are here because of FURB--so our bodies may have changed somewhat. And Julie just goes to work and things happen. OK I'm jammering but it's true.

• Beckers
    Beckers Member Posts: 979
    edited May 2013

Made it back to California in one piece! Flew out of Oklahoma City yesterday and the sirens were going off and we were tornado chasing! Cross that off the bucket list. It was scary! I made the plane though. Loved seeing my hubby. I wish I could just stay there. Life is complicated sometimes.

How's errybuddy?? Happy monkey day. Dwink up!

• camillegal
    edited May 2013

Becs is everything alright where u'r husband is--Geeze u must have been scared. I've been watchig it for hrs. I had to change it---so sad. Like everyone u can't stop watching and hoping it will sound better, but it's awful.

And then I put on the Jodi Arias=I'm stupifyied at this oe, uless they are really goig for an appeal o this, but AZ is a much tougher state than most of the others, or is it TX or both. I've had to much of tthis one. Comedy time on TV.

Well first I'll go snuggling with Joey, then I'll be back.

Lub EVERYONE

• camillegal
    edited May 2013

OK it's thundering and Lightning here and my cat gone in hiding--I don't like these storms.

But on a lighter note I hear on TV that a woman went to the Dr. and told him she was having a hard time swallowing and gagging alot and he tole her to have oral sex with her husband and that should help. Now is he for real--This was not a joke. Or her husband's best friend, or just likes that---Why would he even tell her husband. Oh people What gets me the most is----it made the news.

• Beckers
    edited May 2013

Cami, my hubby is okay. We live about 45 mins from Moore and it's where I go to shop at Target, Ross, the mall, etc. It is so sad! We ate lunch in Shawnee yesterday a few hours before they got slammed. I can't believe the children drowned in the basement of the school. :-(

• camillegal
    edited May 2013

U think u'r taking them to safety and that happens. I think of all these kids going to scholl like a normal day and this--it's so bizarre to me--Home and school u should be safe--it doesn't really work that way tho.

• Beckers
    edited May 2013

I know. It's very sad. I too am glued to the TV.

• camillegal
    edited May 2013

Good Morning every single person---I know it's still a sad morning, I waited for a while last nite and my cat came to sleep with me, so I knew the worst was over for the night anyway--and they keep on finding. u can never make sense out of all the bad things that happen to innocent souls and to their families.--OK too deep for my morning without coffee yet.

Well I don't remember telling u but I'm sure u know ILL. is now a legal state forr script Pot. Oh now u want to come and visit me. I think the amount that they give u is more tha the amount a socially type smoker would use in a month--but if u don't want to smoke it u can bake brownies with it. Hmm I wonder if it comws with a recipe book. They passed it Fri. I think so I'm sure it will take the government awhile to collect all the pot from the senators and congressmen to get it started for the public.Like it hasn't been growing someplace for a long time. I'm not judgeing, who am I to judge. 

• juliet62
    edited May 2013

so cammi,your med list will be growing huh?   glad you got to snuggle with joey,      becks glad you and hubby are ok, went to bed early (630pm)as had been awake all day, so it had just hit and the first report were just starting, about it landing, so absolutely stunned to wake up this morning to see the news, so many new stars in the sky, just praying for the families

• camillegal
    edited May 2013

Julie what's one more drug and this one would be more enjoyable SE's. 

• juliet62
    edited May 2013

will you make brownies if i come to visit?

• camillegal
    edited May 2013

Julie hahaha--I will have an endless supply of them.

• juliet62
    edited May 2013

well mri scheduled for thurs at 9am,   see the ortho on the 3rd to discuss the results so you know,i will be at medical records to get my result fri or monday,   the worker comp programm called to arrange temp work for me as i can;t work on my floor, so might be working in the gift shop Laughing.hows everybody else doing?   love the prayer on fb dorty so apt.

• Beckers
    edited May 2013

Good morning.

Eat some brownies before you go to work in the gift shop juliet. Maybe they will have record sales. Cami, might enhance your scary movie experience. And yes, we will all come for a visit!

I'm just being lazy. Gotta take mom to doctor later. More coffeeeeee please.

• juliet62
    edited May 2013

well definitely working at the gift shop ,start tomorrow,  working 730-1200,so if the creditcard/banking system has crashed tomorrow morning ,you know whoose fault it will be!.    now just got to find something to wear,

• Cyndielou
    edited May 2013

The gift shop  sounds like a fun change Julie.

Glad you made it back safely Beckers....how scary and so very sad.

Yes, Dorothy..your prayer was perfect..you have the greatest heart and I just love you.

• Orange73
    edited May 2013

Becks jeez glad your ok that must b scary

Cammie watching that trial to. she said her last statemet

Oh I did get fear net to

becks will u b with hubby soon!are they not great just for a bit of  time ? lol

Juliet how r u

mema glad to c u

good over time cyn

I threw up today and had the D gotta go rest mybe its the heat

• Orange73
    edited May 2013

Funny Workplace Ecard: Tuesday is my second favorite day of the week to put off everything until later in the week.

• Orange73
    edited May 2013
  • juliet62
    edited May 2013

oh no lara, is it food poisining? and hows your belly scratch?, can you keep liquids down,just worry you'll dehydrate.  take care, becks hope your mum got on ok with the doc.  cammi you would be proud! really didn't have anything to wear, normally wear scrubs, so went to bealls and perused their clearance racks, got 2 pairs pants,a skirt and 4 tops which were all 50-60% off, then there was an additional 50% of that total and i got my over 50 and fabulous discount, so spent $59.60 for the lotLaughing have agood evening ladies and hope everybody stay safe

• Cyndielou
    edited May 2013

Whoo hooo Julie....love Bealls!!

Good job!

• camillegal
    edited May 2013

Oh Julie I am so proud of u--that's a cool savings---I love sales it's in my bones. hahha