Donate to Breastcancer.org when you checkout at Walgreens in October. Learn more about our Walgreens collaboration.
Join us for a Special Meetup: The Benefits of Exercise for Anyone With Breast Cancer, Oct. 16, 2024 at 2pm ET. Learn more and register here.

how about drinking?

Comments

• juliet62
    juliet62 Member Posts: 3,246
    edited May 2013

no lara, the gift shop is a temp asignment until shoulder ok, well mri is done,now just have to wait for results

• camillegal
    camillegal Member Posts: 15,711
    edited May 2013

Oh so cute kitty..

Orange I'm wtching one now and as usual the first two couple screwing around are gone. hahaha and it's raining and cold so it's perfect.

Julie how are u doing with that job u still have to move somewhat don't u?

• Beckers
    Beckers Member Posts: 979
    edited May 2013

Hop in UfO...pick up at MRI station!!!!! Then back to recovery room for Adey. We can come down through ceiling tikes to get back in her pockets. Think they will see us?? Woohooo!!!!!

• Beckers
    edited May 2013

Oh and I want that big fluffy kitty up there!!! He's soooo cute! Stuff him in da pockets too!

• Orange73
    Orange73 Member Posts: 2,154
    edited May 2013

jeez tthey better pay ya nurse pay

yup thats how they go in the scary movies

• Orange73
    edited May 2013

May

, Thursday

funny pictures

May

, Thursday

funny pictures

May

, Thursday

May

, Thursday

funny pictures

May

, Thursday

funny pictures

• wahine
    wahine Member Posts: 7,590
    edited May 2013

Hope Adey is doing well! Can't see much at the bottom of the pocket....mese dwank tooooo many of dose wittle bitty likker bottles....let me know how she's doing, ok?

Lara, Funny! Used to be we always said we would hide in the suitcase and travel with someone, BUT now it has to weigh under 50 lbs or hefty fees! In first class (but we will be in the coolie section), you get 70 lbs, but I think even though you are small, you might weigh a weeeeeee bit more than that. It IS fun to travel, but sooooo hard when you get back home as there is no time to catchup with anything before you are packing again. I'm actually looking forward to going to Prague but not to Paris.

Hope the gift shop work will end up being fun, Julie!

Been working in the yard all day....dirty and tired now...lol. Hope everyone is having a good Thirst-Dey! Hey Lori, we need your DOTD's, or NM we need your DOTD's!   For today, since I fell in love with the Lemon Drop Martinis, I will add that to the DOTD, ok?

1 1/2  oz Grey Goose®  vodka 1/2  oz triple  sec 1  tsp superfine  sugar 3/4  ozfreshly squeezed lemon  juice

Mix the Grey Goose vodka, triple sec,  sugar and lemon juice in a cocktail shaker half filled with ice cubes. Shake  well to make sure sugar is blended. Pour strained liquor into a sugar-rimmed  martini glass and garnish with a twisted peel of lemon

AND....a BIG HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO ALLISON AND HER DH!!!!!

Many, many more!!!

• juliet62
    edited May 2013

adey hope your on the good stuff by now and feeling very little pain,i am enjoying the gift shop,can't be doing too bad, i'm working extra tomorrow.   and yes lara ,they have to pay me nurses pay,don't get my night diff though! but do earn pto,yeah! got the big kitty and some really cool fluffy slippers and  some nice scented lotion for adey. the manager who is the buyer for the gift shop finds some wonderful stuff to sell,ready for the dotd, ps kathy,i have a holdall big enough for a body!

• dara_diverse
    dara_diverse Member Posts: 5,004
    edited May 2013

oh wowza, so much going on here and mese bin MIA. mese apolgeeezeses to all. mese dad now living with me til he gits into de mansion where he bese waiting for an assignment of bed. omg, i love ye goils. prayers for Adey for a quick recovery. oh mese oh mise, dat all I gots. cept lub lub lub acoursasauras!

cheeRs! and peace n chitload of lub lub lub!

• Beckers
    edited May 2013

It's thirst day and looks like no work tomorrow again so I can get likkered up and take some vit V. How's bout it cams you up fer some likker n pill poppin?? We can put more sparklies in yer purple hair and torment some tenders. I'm getting cabin fever over here. Feel like makin a rukkus!!

My dogs were play fighting and Walters yelling at 'Em to "knock it off." ha! They did. I wonder what goes on when no ones home. Bird seems to have it under control.

Hi dork!! Good to see you! You habin ta sneaks alcamahol again? How's Pops handling the move?

Cami, what was yer funny as heck story about drinking around your Dad. He couldn't see and I remember it was so funny.

Orange, sounds like Juliet has a body bag for you to stow away on Wahine's travels. You could fit in hanging bag I bet. Just start stretching now so you can fold in half at the waist.

Yummy for the lemon Martinez Wahine (ha, I must have spelled wrong cause auto correct spelled what sounds like a new tenders name!)

BBL

• dara_diverse
    edited May 2013

ha- Martinez de tender, mese like. yep, Dad is in bed.

prayers for the seattle area, jest heard breaking news of another bridge collapse. I have had a fear of bridges as long as I have been alive. hate dem.

vitamin V for mese too Becks! I jest love you goils and miss you all. will try to stay more connected to mese goils ♥

cheeRs!

• camillegal
    edited May 2013

I'm back---Oh Dork I'm so glad to see u--u mist have lots going on with u'r Dad--it's got to be a difficult time for him, but I'm sure u'll make it as easy as possible.

Becs I don't memeber cuz I have so so many stories bout my dad and his dwinkin and blindness it's just what comes to my mind when were talking bout somethin--from us shooting a wine commercial with him to him gettig a black eye trying to find what my mom hid--the wine and so many many more My dad was such a character and my mom too but in a different way--like I told y guys whe she got the letter from a very well known high end store in IL and asked her not to shop there anymore she refused to listen and did anyway.

One time my sister, my mom and aunt and I went to a stage show with my SIL in it , it was all singing and my sister and I were startig to augh (we were in our 50's) and we were getting louder and my mom gve us her look and said Do I have to separate u two--well she no longer scared us so we laughed harder, my aunt started laughing, then my mom did and we were all peeing our pants--we had to leave--my mom was embarrassed but we weren't that was the difference.

• camillegal
    edited May 2013

I hope Adey's doing all right we should hear maybe tomorrow. fingers crossed.

• dara_diverse
    edited May 2013

oh mese Gawd, Cammie...do tail us de rest of de stories! black eye storry, mese wanna heeerz! i ken tail sum stories too about mese dad's oneryness and he still bad. jest todey, he told me dat he wanted to tail one of de aids at moms place dat he wanted to impreggersnate her. mese tank mese God dat he did not sez dat! I think wese all have genetic humar in wese, ya tink?? no kidding, mese tink so!! omg....we could go on and on, on and on, ON AND ON. hey dat a sing song mese know, who singing de prazez wit mese dwunk arse? tehehehehe!!

ka ch ch ch chc hceeRs!

• Beckers
    edited May 2013

Omg dork! Almost blew milk out mese nostrils that ur dad wants to impregnate dat goil!!! Ha!!!!! Like you doin the thing with the banana makin ur moms roommate laugh. Or wuz a cucumber? You wouldn't hab a cucumber probably so must a been the naner.

Cami, your mom wuz gonna separate you 50 sumpins? Too funny!

Reminds me when we told mese mom Obama was given his speech only it was SNL.

Lupin the time off and mese vitamin v whooooooopie!!!!!

• juliet62
    edited May 2013

good morning all,  off to the gift shop at 9am, speak to you all later, those getting an early start on the holiday weekend ,i'm jealous but enjoy,((((((adey)))))

• juliet62
    edited May 2013

• camillegal
    edited May 2013

Thank God for Julie--hahaha I hope u have a comfortable day Jules.

My day didn't start so good so I'll be back when I feel better but everyone have a good day and start of the weekend.

CHEERS

• Orange73
    edited May 2013

Becks drinking now where r u? Dork?

Juliet good thing they pay u the nurse salary u guys make the money and well deserved

Cammie love your stories

Wahine did u and DH plan this ? Was this one of the questions when u met do u want to travel the world meh im crying wish I could fit in suitcase

My pre op is 29th so party now

Brothers wedding June 1

Surgery June 5 ya all better b there this one is scarying me

Love ya all

• Beckers
    edited May 2013

Orange, I am back in California.I came back to no work. Wish I would have extended my visit. I will be back working on Monday though. Are you getting nervous for surgery? How much time off will you get? We will definitely be there with you!!

Have fun at work Julie!!

Cami, I hope you feel better soon. It's sat turd day!!! Oh crap! It's fried day. Ha. What happens when I'm not working...don't know what day it is!

• Beckers
    edited May 2013

Cami? When u feels bester.....can you tell us about makin a wine commercial?

• Cyndielou
    Cyndielou Member Posts: 1,459
    edited May 2013

Hello Ladies ,

A quick poop in for me dis Fried dey. Cami..I hope you are feeling better.  I'll try and be better about my poop ins.  Its only 10 days away from travel date so it will be harder and harder to poop. 

Beckers..glad to see you made it home ok from OK.  Hope you locate your documents.

Julie..good job not breaking anything.

Dorty...good luck settling your daddy in.

Wahine the Maciney....safe travels my friend..I'll wave from London...mebee if you get wayyy high up on the Eiffel Tower you will see me??? 

NM..wish there were more time to visit..I would have loved to encorporate Maine into this trip somehow. 

Adey..hope you are feeling well after youre suigery...cant have de cats anymore Beckers...I be sneezing and scratching my eyeballs out!

Lets remember this for Orla's soigery in a couple weeks...k?

Orla..I love the thunder and lightning storms too...no tornado's tho.  I find the storms are calming for me...also helps me sleep.  never thought of listening to it on the puter tho.  Interesting thought.

A big Hello out there to Alli....and happy Anniversary also...Hello also to Chrissy B in OZ...Mema SuZQ and Goldie locks the innocent one...hope I didnt forget anyone.

Be seeing you soon BBBernie!! 

Latah goils

• dara_diverse
    edited May 2013

whose partaying? mese hopeth to be back latah!

• camillegal
    edited May 2013

I just wanted to say nite and I lub u girls and I'll tell the infamous black eye story tomorrow. everyone Sleep well. I feel a bit better, I'm fine I just have to complain sometimes.

• Beckers
    edited May 2013

I'm here dork. What wese drinking tonight??!!! Getting new computer so I can bring dwinks to HTL. My old dinosaur and iPad won't do it.

• Beckers
    edited May 2013

Nite Cami. Feel better.

• juliet62
    edited May 2013

good morning all, working again today,hope you all have a good day

• Orange73
    edited May 2013

HI everyone

mese was a bad girl I have been very nervous about surgery why? who knows I should be considered a pro by now

I drank had fun with friends and smoked cigs all night

I quit but last night I smoked them like I had two mouths

but today I'm over it never going back

drinking and eating tons of protein working out like a crazy person

the weather is awful we have the heat on welcome summer

shan undie has blisters under incision site she sent me a pic and I almost threw up so I just drank more

what if my body doesn't lie the foobs so scary

mmmmmmmmmmmmm I was drinking and tweeting thats a book

I was dancing and shaking the booty

now im hungover in jams watching scaryyyyyyyyyyyyyy movies

cammie on chiller all dayyyyyyyyyyyy

Juliet this women told me at the gym that the hospital wear my DH works has nice chunky necklaces ............

what else

yes cyn jeez poop in more

London how lovely they have a rain room do the key and lock bridge oh thats paris

after foobs want to go to the medetranian any deals

• juliet62
    edited May 2013

good morning lara,hope undy feels better soon,stress ,i think we all understand that!   i think it would be easier to say what they don't carry! likker     ,they got everything else from chandeliers to toys,

• chrissyb
    chrissyb Member Posts: 11,438
    edited May 2013

Hi ya goils!!!   Just popping in for a quickie and to show you what I've been up to lately.  You all know DD is getting married the end of September and she asked me to make some dreamcatchers as decoration and as the wedding favors.  Thought I'd give you a bit of a squizz.

I have crocheted the centres as well.