Donate to Breastcancer.org when you checkout at Walgreens in October. Learn more about our Walgreens collaboration.
Join us for a Special Meetup: The Benefits of Exercise for Anyone With Breast Cancer, Oct. 16, 2024 at 2pm ET. Learn more and register here.

how about drinking?

Comments

• Cyndielou
    Cyndielou Member Posts: 1,459
    edited July 2013

Still Julie...would it be enough? 

• juliet62
    juliet62 Member Posts: 3,246
    edited July 2013

well cyn,if the bottle was any bigger how many people would be living you?

• dara_diverse
    dara_diverse Member Posts: 5,004
    edited July 2013

Juliet, sending prayers to you and to the family of ye dear fwend Heather. sawry to hear of such a loss.

NM, in de longeafter dark, oh mese on mise. on dascher on prancer on dancer on dizon.

beckers?

Ktwinaaka? n cyn, ken ye pick me up from de chare, mese dwunkar dan it is dark. stella is two. tehe, she act likes hese two year old bahahahaHIChahaha!

whose partaying? dont stompade on mese cuz i on de flo. k?awinka? tail dem.

~snoring sounds~ zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

pelese???????

• Beckers
    Beckers Member Posts: 979
    edited July 2013

Yes on da lampshade par Tay at Mema's. Do we need to call to tell her we are on our way?!! Fire up da UFO! This has been one long arsed week and I was so burnt out at work today! So... My wine is chillin and I am ready.

Karen...oh I need a pedi and just may have to indulge in one tomorrow.

Wahine, how are DD's??

NM, you cried fir two days?? Oh boy I cried and cried til I almost threw up. Not every nurse was after me, just dat one. I remember a doctor asking me in middle of the night if he could move me to cardiac ICU because they needed room for gunshot victims and I was like hail yes cause they trying to kill me in dis ICU.

Cyn, lmao at all ur nurses in da ceiling smokin! Can't believe MJ went on that trip daily. I don't like waking up from anesthesia EVER. I got a job after my lumpectomies and I am so glad my son overheard me workin it with the surgeon because at my follow up she told me she talked to the director of therapy and I was to call when I recovered! Ha!!!

• wahine
    wahine Member Posts: 7,590
    edited July 2013

Wow such scary wake-up times for so many of you. NM, that is VERY scary, and that feeling stayed with you SO long. That is one thing I used to look forward to with a colonoscopy....that I could get a deep sleep while they were doing it. For me, I could totally understand why MJ liked that deep sleep every night. But NO WAY would I want to be in lala land every night! I guess I am lucky that it never bothered me, and I didn't wake up not knowing where I was. Hmmmmmm....after all your true horror stories, hoping it won't be contagious. NAH, I like that deep sleep toooo much. I hate it when I wake up quickly and don't feel like I got into that deep sleep. Ahhhhhhh....

OK dorkaroni me and Cyn will lift you up and watch over ya. You kin get dwunk and wese keeps ya outta twouble. OK?

Funny Julie, about telling Cyn if the bottle was any bigger, she would have even more people living in her house! Hahaha....but omg that is TRUE!

Lara, You lost 6 lbs in 3 days??? If its not too long to type, could you pm me that diet? Awesome...hope it STAYS off! No more sneaking pizza and burgers from the other gals though!!!

BUT before I try it, I am bringing some sweet walnuts I did today to the HTL....omg they are GOOD and super-duper ez. Took some to my parents for Pau Hana and my mom couldn't stop eating them!

Still wanting to try that bourbon/rootbeer/vanilla ice cream drink that Julie and NM posted. ONe of these days.....

Cheers and No Fears!!!

KatwinkaDinka

• dara_diverse
    dara_diverse Member Posts: 5,004
    edited July 2013

tanks fer lifting mese up, Katwinka de da la la la la la, oops dis aint amorican idel is it bese?? or what? or NOT? tehehe.

and for de rocerd, if enny ones cares ( mese tink kat do do care) well ennywayS, mese loves de ansteezia too. omg, mese so high and happy when mese wake up. i wanna eat, dwink, partay, eat and dwink more. ohhh n pop some percotini dwinks too.

beckers, bin a long week INDEEEEE de dededeed! and for de record, mese named mese turds after a client at werk. dey shall eber be referredd to as FERIAH-ANTWONS! yep, dat is mese werd for chit...my chit. and if ye all call yer chit de same ting, i be farebber greatFUlliest!

chEErS. BIG FN ears and such.....

how does a goil git a dwink awound heres? kk, time for chabbshit. lithgts out! tehehehehehehbowWOWwowbowel! lmeseAO here! LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCHLY! but gotta make a fone call to de pwesdietn and tail him PHUCK YOU! brb!

• Cyndielou
    Cyndielou Member Posts: 1,459
    edited July 2013

LMAO Dwunk Dorty....now worries dahlin..wont stampeed either you or Stella...we gots so many peeps passing out on da floor that I always look first.  .

I let Mema know we were coming Beckers...not sure if Dorty will make it..maybe we should carry her...she may get upset if she misses a good Partayyyy at MemaSuZ...oh..and dont forget to grab Stella on the way.

• Beckers
    edited July 2013

Oh Cyn dorty off telling mr Osabama a big FU!

• camillegal
    camillegal Member Posts: 15,711
    edited July 2013

Hi eberyone--I'm ju stoping by cuz I bene tinkin' to much==I'm no good at tinkin. My brodder caled me today to tail me dat de Dr. said dey cna not do dat kind of operashun widout bein put out. So I hab lot to figure out wit the Dr. dat does put u out, I'm sure he has odder ideas--he bedder. I don't like dis at all so I'm all actin like mese a baby, but Julie dat was funny for Cyn for more peeps in her house.

I'm all by myself---dat's a song---I like dat one. Sox is like cryin' so I been lobing on him, Katie-Kat is now madder dan hell at mese....Oh mese oh mice I so popoolar ---OK hab fun at the Partay, DORK WOW I didn't know  cud moob like dat. Wowsa--

Lub Lub Lub u all so much

• Beckers
    edited July 2013

"Okay Ms. Dorty."

• Beckers
    edited July 2013

• Beckers
    edited July 2013

• Beckers
    edited July 2013

me right now

• MemaSue56
    MemaSue56 Member Posts: 2,061
    edited July 2013

WOOOHOOOO.....pick a lampshade and let's GET DIS PARTAY STARTED!!!

Julie - prayers to Heathers family and (((Julie))). 

image alt="" name="IT-6XjGyO8uQGM:" />

• Beckers
    edited July 2013

Meeeeeeeema!!!!!!!!

• MemaSue56
    edited July 2013

lol  Beckers   where u find all dem...i lub lub lubs em!!  Mese habing another...otay den...mes 5th dwink...ooo lala!

Cami  don't woooie...u will find a anisteezi guy who can hailp u.  jes don gib up K?  I'm alone dis weekend too....mese noo like being alone but wif fwends like mese goils rite here...allls gooood!!

OMG...was reading and seen some phuckin phunny chit...gotta go back n find more.

Cyn - I have a 30 pack a Natty's...well minus 2 now, but C'mon over...let's git dwunk.  Onlee I will NOT let u take in a nudder poyson in u hse...tank goodness u still hab u own bed...whew!! 

LET'S DWINK!!

• MemaSue56
    edited July 2013

Kawtwinkadinka ....  Dorfyorfy ....  'ellluuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu....wanna c a lampshade on u head and soonliest!

• MemaSue56
    edited July 2013

OMG....betwinxt da bwandy, coffee, carmalmakiato creamer...Jose & da nattys mese teef feel like dey got fuzzy sox on em...or like sum itty bitty battalion stallion, or severl stallions wif muddy feets bees stompin around....better go bwush mese face n wash mese teef...brb!

• Beckers
    edited July 2013

Oooooh, das good idea Mema! Like da coffee dwinks! You tots fuzzy tough on yer teefers? Use ur toot brash. Where u get the fuzzy? We gots any curly haired tenders??

• Beckers
    edited July 2013

Camijean you only stayed sleepy once after surgery? Maybe neber happen again. I think u shod put shade on and get your dwink on. Cyn was goofy for days. Was dat Cyn? Hic!

• Beckers
    edited July 2013

• MemaSue56
    edited July 2013

o Tay den....mese beels muchly beter....ya Becks...mese tinks it cud hab been dat coily headed tender...wasshis name agin...n ffack...don tink his coilies hares waz on his head...well mebbe sooothen head..idk?

Camijean...mese likes dat name fer ewes...wher u lamhpshade?

• MemaSue56
    edited July 2013

OMG...a few nibbles on his chest n mese hab to pull out da toofbwush agin...yum!!

• Beckers
    edited July 2013

• Beckers
    edited July 2013

I tink das him Mema. Lemme check your teeters. I means teefers....Smile big ! Oh Cami went for a walk down street.

• MemaSue56
    edited July 2013

Chit...me bumped ya and u came outta da pewl wif dat on u head...phunny!  guess u n me gonna hab to scream, yell, send out da bolo...fer cami, dorfy, katwinka, julie, nm, orla, lori who else missin dis partay dagnabittaheck!

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHH EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!

• MemaSue56
    edited July 2013

O WAIT JES A DAGnab minutie...CYNDIELOUWHOSTARTED DIS....where u b!!

• MemaSue56
    edited July 2013

LMAO...U phuckinphunny goilfwend!!

mese c's dem coily tings...phewphewphew.  brb..gotta bwush

• MemaSue56
    edited July 2013

OMG...HARDLINE CHAT....commercial i jes seen...guys for guys...or mebbe guys for goils.  gotta c if it cums on again...no pun intended...well mebbe

• MemaSue56
    edited July 2013

oooo I sooo bad wanna google dat Hardline Chat...but my dh wud kill me if he found dat in my history...one of u goils do it k?  pweeeaaazzzeee