Donate to Breastcancer.org when you checkout at Walgreens in October. Learn more about our Walgreens collaboration.
Join us for a Special Meetup: The Benefits of Exercise for Anyone With Breast Cancer, Oct. 16, 2024 at 2pm ET. Learn more and register here.

how about drinking?

Comments

• wahine
    wahine Member Posts: 7,590
    edited July 2013

LMAO mema! Go ahead and google it and then DELETE your history!!! (Internet Options, General Tab, Delete Browsing History)

Have fun ebberyone....dwink for mese, ok? Gonna turn in early (well really I am hiding in de corner wid mese camera and mese got lots an lots of blackmail pics! Hahaha....NOT....jest kidding!)

• MemaSue56
    MemaSue56 Member Posts: 2,061
    edited July 2013

OOO forgib me katwinka...u'll c....tank u fer cummin to mese partay....I gitta c da pics foist k...hope u gits some good sleep n dat mese or bekkers or n e body else steps on ya...unless its sum1 u wanna ...wink wink...lubs u goil!

• Beckers
    Beckers Member Posts: 979
    edited July 2013

U cwacking me up Mema...go brush befer Wahinedaweinercleaner takes ur picture wif da curly hairs stuck in ur teefers!

• MemaSue56
    edited July 2013

OK....Kawtwinka...I did it.....I'll jes splain it if he finds it...he'll luahg mese tinks

Call Hardline Free Gay phone Chat Line Personals at 1-877-425-4455 to party with Sexy Single Gay, Bi-curious, and Bi-sexual Men.

Der u go goils....go fer it and den share...K?

• MemaSue56
    edited July 2013

I did I did...I bwushed...am hopin she didn't git a pic to blackmail me wif.  Ya kno I'm wonderin if der is a medical maryjane thread on dis site.  ya eber seen 1?  Mebbe if we find one we kin git da rite stuff so Cami kin git her oepreration eh?

• MemaSue56
    edited July 2013

ok goils....gonna go supine...dat rite woid  idk   but me body done...ya'll keep on wif da partay...i will b back

lubslubslubslubslubslubs all ya'll tooo muchlie...woohoo!!!

• Cyndielou
    Cyndielou Member Posts: 1,459
    edited July 2013

Im here allready.....Jest gots off woik Girlfriends!!!

TaDA

• dara_diverse
    dara_diverse Member Posts: 5,004
    edited July 2013

mese lampshade wuz killing mese.....

so I kilt her!

• Beckers
    edited July 2013

Dork. Whood ya kilted?

Luv da shade Cyn!

• Beckers
    edited July 2013

You called the gay chat line?? Lmao!

• dara_diverse
    edited July 2013

mese lmaoroDEFLO! gay chat line, bahahahahahaha! I called but dey sed mese got de wong numbero, mese hombreras. chit becks, dat shadelamp of yers knocked me de hail out.

I aint kilt no buddy, it was STELLA, I sware, it wudnit mese. k i go back to    

de flo'

mese like it hearrrrrrrrrrrzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz oh dat cwaaaazy. GASP, who FART-TED??? OMEGAWD, pppppppppppppppp uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu ewe, pigstye mofo whomebber did dat. mese habing wicked dweams of stink bug n stink fartsies. de FBI bins called so mese west now. nighty night-em's!

• BernieEllen
    BernieEllen Member Posts: 2,285
    edited July 2013

Hello Babes, brain still fried so just jumping in.

Prayers and heartfelt thoughts to all going through difficult times.

Finally had four days of rain after a three month heatwave.  Not normal for Ireland.

Well, it's official, sinead is three months pregnant.  Just had here first scan - looks like she's having a puppy.

• dara_diverse
    edited July 2013

pee esss....can i get a dwink??? errr, a piece of chocoate and/orrr a piece of..................................

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz LUB yese...all ye need is lub ba de baba de da duh de bum bum da..all ye need is lub lub, lub bese all ye need. aMEN barMANS wppppp[ wppppp[!!! ;ub me a barfartmAN! butt...ass...hiney....rump....tush......assho-MOFO, chit gottzta go for reeeeeee......lllllllll oodleS o tOOtes n farts in mese lub for ye alls.

uh, where do me git haip round here, mese fallden n mese kent git ups, uh OOOOOH!

• juliet62
    juliet62 Member Posts: 3,246
    edited July 2013

good morning bernieLaughing,looks like the baby is waving hello.           dorty i ate all the chocolate,it was the new lindt bars and it was good!

• camillegal
    camillegal Member Posts: 15,711
    edited July 2013

Good Morning---Bernie OMG like a little peanut with something maybe sticking out. Oh such a miracle looking at that. Prayers for Sinead.

Julie those guys were really goin at it last nite--couldn' keep up so I didn't, I tried but they are relentless.hahaha Are u working today? I hope not so u can relax, It rained all night here and cool now in the 60's and low 50's tonite so chilly, with the fireworks of the lake tonite--so we have to bring jackets--Strange summer this year.

• nativemainer
    nativemainer Member Posts: 7,903
    edited July 2013

Good morning, Loungettes!  Lovely sunny ayem here, thinking about taking Sadie for a walk this ayem.  My office is putting together a team for the Alzhiemer's walk in the fall, right now I'm not sure I can walk 3 miles.  I used to, so I can, but I think I need to work up to it. 

CynCyn--I think it's BECAUSE I've been on the other side that I get so scared.  All it take is one person having a bad day or one person only in it for the paycheck or one person making an honest mistake to have  a disaster happen.  So many things that can go wrong, and when I'm not awake to look out for myself I feel like no one is looking out for me.  Not to mention that I have heard what other workers have said about people who were unconscious.  Since I don't have anything approaching a perfect body I know that there will be all sorts of "funny" comments being made.  I wish I could have a LOONY TOON experience instead, sounds much more fun!

Juliet--More prayers for Heather and her family and friends. 

Karen--I love potato salad, too.  In fact, I think I'll make some today!  Ah, a mani-pedi, sounds like a luxury!  Someday I'll have extra money for

Good morning, DorKable!

Becs--Yup, 2 days, cry, throw up, cry, throw up, sleep for a few minutes.  I think they sedated me, 'cause I vaguely remember hearing someone saying "Don't you dare wake her up, we just got her settled down!"  Surgery on Monday, discharged on Friday, ate about 2 bites of food that entire time.  I was so dehydrated when I got home, it took forever to get rehydrated one or two sips at a time. 

Wahine--I actually LIKE being in LaLa land, but I prefer to manage it myself!  Just enough LaLa to be able to get to sleep and I am a very happy person.  And no matter how long I'm asleep I wake up feeling totally exhausted and drained.  Probably from worry. And the nightmares I have for weeks afterward aren't fun, either. 

DorK--I'm glad anesthesia is a good experience for you! 

Cammy--there has got to be something that can be done for you so you can get your innards untangled.  Keep talking to docs until you find one you trust. 

Mema--I didn't know you had a lampshade party  hat boutique!  Way cool!

BBBBernie--HOORAY!!!  CONGRATS to Simone and family (present and coming)!

Princess Glitter Sizzle's DOTD is the Welcome Baby

12 ounce(s) Lillet Rose

12 ounce(s) ruby-red grapefruit juice

6 ounce(s) gin

6 edible flower blossoms (optional; chefs-garden.com)

Directions

Combine 6 ounces Lillet, 6 ounces grapefruit juice, 3 ounces gin, and ice in a cocktail shaker. Shake until well chilled. Strain and divide cocktail among 3 stemmed cocktail glasses, such as Champagne coupes. Repeat.

Garnish with flowers. Serve immediately.

Lillet Rose Liqueur

This pretty pink aperitif is meant to be sipped before dinner. Enjoy it as the French do—with a splash of club soda or mixed with sparkling wine.

Pasted from <http://www.realsimple.com/holidays-entertaining/gifts/hostess-gifts/foodie-gifts-00100000061776/page8.html>

• camillegal
    edited July 2013

NM Lillet Rose? sounds like I need to wear white gloves or blck to drink that.  I never heard of it. Imagine all the drinks we never heard of and how drun we could become and people just get drunk on plain old beer. I know it's a lot cheaper. I'm glad the weather is good there so u can walk with Sadie. Question--This walk for Altzheimers is it FOR the disease for people to walk or people with altzheimers do the walking? I meant people with early onset not full blown. That sounds like a good fundraiser. But yea u'd have to work up to it.

• wahine
    edited July 2013

Awww how sweet to have a Welcome Baby DOTD for Sinead and the little peanut! Thanks, NM! And Bernie, that is such a cute picture...can actually SEE the little babeeeee. Usually I look at those and think "Huh? WHAT am I looking at???". SO happy for her, and praying all will be good this time. Welcome back you renegade you! We miss you when you are gone from the thread. SO glad Ireland got rain....that was awful dry. Hope the farmers did ok, and all the horses, cows, etc. had enough to eat. We have had so much rain here, that corn, etc is so cheap right now. Not complaining though, I love this rainier, milder summer.

Not actually SAYING I got incriminating pics last night, but....

Not going to ID the pics either!!! LOL. What a PARTAY!!! Hope all your lampshades are intact, Sue! We'll be quiet to not wake anyone up...might be some NOISE though beyond our control. OOPS....who brought the drumset????

Cheerio!

KatwinkaWidDePictures

• camillegal
    edited July 2013

Kat I love those pics. well especially the furbaby---or is it a very hairy person.?

• wahine
    edited July 2013

LOL Cami....I've heard of the "hair of the dog" referring to drinking, but "hair of the cat"? Mebbe it IZ one of de loungettes in dis-skies.....

• Beckers
    edited July 2013

Good morning...woke up to find I'd been logged of BCO. Ha! I've been thrown outta worse. Crazy party!

NM, So rude to talk chit about people sleeping. After hysterectomy I asked boys for pillow for under my knees cause it hurt to lay flat. They said no. When they were pushin me down hall on gurney I just remember propping my knees up using side rails of gurney. Then he says, "Mam, you have to put your knees down." ha! Musta flashed him.

Cami, I sorry was hard to keep up. Next time we will prop you up on barstool and get one of those hats with the beer cans on side and hoses to your mouth.

Oh boy....need coffee. Bbl

• Cyndielou
    edited July 2013

Whewww.....what a  party!!  Kat..how did you get all those shots without any one noticing?  Beckers...are you sure you were kicked out or did maybe someone just turn out the lights , logged you out and put you to bed??  Maybe a Tender Tender???  Com mon , mon you can fess up to us...we wont tell....essept...maybe Kat has a pic hidden somewhere to use as a bribe.

NM....that is so scary to think that so many things could go wrong.  I've never been afaid of surgery or being put out...guess I should be in light of my insident.  I think hearing how scary it is from you makes it scarier..and to think that we are made fun of in our most vulnerable time is just terrible.

Cami..I like Beckers idea of the beer hat.  Are you still home alone?  Maybe the partay should be at your house tonight?? 

Latah tatahs

• Mrs_Vino
    Mrs_Vino Member Posts: 779
    edited July 2013

Hey Chicas!! Logged on and saw my last post was March!! Sheesh! So no, didn't catch up, but did check out last nights party. Wow! I missed a good one!! Went to a party at a friends though, had 2 gin and tonics before we left, another at the party, glass of wine with dinner, and then sat on the deck with friends drinking margaritas. So right now I am drinking a Monster Rehab energy drink! lol. Friend told me about a month or so ago it cures a hangover, and it does!!! So had to share with all mese lovely loungettes. Comes in four flavors, all are good. 

Gonna try and get better about checking in here, I miss y'all! Not to mention Mr big, Mr bigger, and Hunk. MUAH!! xoxoxoxo

• Mrs_Vino
    edited July 2013

• Mrs_Vino
    edited July 2013

who is this guy?? looks like he had fun at last nights party too!!

• Maziel58
    Maziel58 Member Posts: 4
    edited July 2013

I just landed here today.  I'm so glad to find you all.  I am 70, very active, no history of cancer and I found a lump doing crunches.  It's been a hurry up and wait time.  Hope to have my drain out on Monday, then installation of the port soon after that. 

I'm brave - fierce, actually - but also a little daunted by chemo coming up next.

I'm not a hard liquor lady, but I do love my Riunite.  If it's in the house, I will finish a bottle over a weekend or 3 days.  Someone said she'd not give up her Pinot Rigio w/o a fight.  I will cling to my Riunite!

I'm a writer.  Hope chemo brain allows me to finish up a novella, with a glass of Riunite on my desk.

• Mrs_Vino
    edited July 2013

here's some greasy food to go with the rehabs. Hope everyone feels better now!

• Beckers
    edited July 2013

Thank you Ms. vino!! Yes Cami said she couldn't keep up but saw her coming out of closet once or twice!

Welcome Maziel! The HTL (Hot Tadies Lounge) definitely helps bring you through it all! Sorry you had to join us but this is a great place!

• Cyndielou
    edited July 2013

Allie dog is in the house..whoop whoop!!! Party at Cami's house tonight..wink wink...like how Im now inviting folks to others homes...minze be full up!!

Welcome Maiz!!!  Glad you can join us! When I was young we used to call Reunite ...Ruin your nighty..to each her own...Im a cheap beer drinker...no..Im not cheap..but my beer is!

Bernie.....Love seeing you back here too!  Glad you got the rain..gotta keep that beautiful green land just that..green.  Congrats to Sinead!!!!  Heat wave???  I guess weather is relative.  I would love to visit you and Dave durring a heatwave.  I forgot to ask how that bbq went the day after I saw you?  We got rained on..we got rained on constantly for that matter..poor planning on my part..should have gotten a rain coat..a heavy sweater and some boots like Jodi had. 

Happy saTURDey eberone!!

• wahine
    edited July 2013

WooHoo Allieoopsie is in de Lounge!!! Sooooooo happeeeeee to see ya here Allikins! Don't be a stranger anymore, its not ALOUD! (hehe). Looks like you found the pic I took of that guy partay-crasher....we wore him out and hung him up to dry...on  de hanger! Didn't know about the energy dwinks, might have to check dat one out. Amazing de tings wese lern heah! Anyway, WELCOME BACK!!!

And another big WELCOME to Maziel...I noticed that CyndieLouWho already nicknamed you "Maiz"...we do that here ya know. Pull up a barstool and omg I see the Tattie Tenders brought you a HUMONGOUS bottle of Riunite. (LOL at what Cyn used to call it!).

Kathy aka Katwinka, WahineDeMachine, etc., etc., etc

(aka "Raquelle Leather Rock") "Handle every stressful situation like a dog. If you can't eat it or hump it, piss on it and walk away."