Support us when you check out at Walgreens! Learn more about our Walgreens collaboration.

how about drinking?

Comments

• did_nothing_wrong
    did_nothing_wrong Member Posts: 33
    edited October 2013

Good night Chrissy!

A night cap then for you... yours is made with Bailey's Irish Creme!

Have a great night!

• chrissyb
    chrissyb Member Posts: 11,438
    edited October 2013

yumm!!!! Thanks Tender, you sure are a gem!

Night!!

• did_nothing_wrong
    edited October 2013

OK, the lineup for the day...

• camillegal
    camillegal Member Posts: 15,711
    edited October 2013
    Night /chrissy--sweet dreams and I hope u wake up feeling better in the morning,
  • goldie0827
    goldie0827 Member Posts: 6,835
    edited October 2013

Dofey, so glad to see you check in, but better yet, to know you are being cared for and that you can REST and HEAL. Sleep all you want and don’t worry about us girl! We love you and want you better.

No Sue, I not cleaning you butt….LMAO! I like you lil doyty butt. Glad your neighbor asked for help and that you were there for her.

Cami, we love you and your brain, on or off drugs……..you are too funny. Congrats to your great niece on her accomplishment. One of my best friends just did a race like that, but she is in her mid 50’s! 56 to be exact. Love how you are "inserting" your pictures. Uh oh, you are going to miss your doctor appt.? Can you call a cab?

Dutch, I am using IE 10 and am able to copy and paste. Things that make you go hmmmmm!

LOL Lara and your Niquill, and Puffs, and Puff the Magic Dragon. Me no think you need a drink!

Cyn, you could do tomatoes on your patio, but maybe just something like a cherry tomato. You would have to find a type that does well in a container. You might be surprised at what you would grow in containers. LOL at the Indian goil and her sister.

Karen, sounds like you had a wonderful and I hope you can figure out how to post the pictures. Sorry the jacket is a bit big.

Kathy, sorry to hear about Steve. If it is his time to go, I pray it’s peaceful. Glad your DH got to see him. How is he taking it? Does your DD know what kind of recovery period she will have after her surgery?

Becks, how long will your hubby be dere wif you?

Chrissy, I guess that's a good thing that it's just a virus, eh? I hope you can get it cleared up and kicked to the curb soonliest. Glad it didn't interfere with the wedding, at least I hope it didn't

NM, I just love how you LOVE your Sadie so much, that getting mud all over your just washed floor is just no big deal.

OMG, spitting out my coffee that Dutch just served me.............Cami, look at what you wrote to Karen!!!!

Lynne, where are you?

Happy Monkey Day ALL! Back to work...........argh! I'll have what Chrissy is having, please.

• did_nothing_wrong
    edited October 2013

Hi Goldie - Are you using Windows 7, with IE10? The OS version affects how the IE version works..... go figure. Window 8 with IE 10 does NOT cut and paste into this post dialog box. :^(

I am however encouraged to hear it is working for you.

Cheers and free drinks... :^)

• did_nothing_wrong
    edited October 2013

Goldie - a Coffee and Bailey's for you as well.

• goldie0827
    goldie0827 Member Posts: 6,835
    edited October 2013

Oooooo YIPPEE SKIPPEE.............free drinks!

Yes, Windows 7 Dutch. I will avoid Windows 8 at all costs!!!!!! We have one computer with that, thank goodness it is only used to make UPS labels for shipping out orders! If you are quite familiar with 8, our sweet aDORKable will have some questions for you, I believe she has trouble with the font changing on her.

• wahine
    wahine Member Posts: 7,590
    edited October 2013

I love what you wrote Cami...."you can't even count on a cock anymore"....LOL! I was thinking the same thing as Lori, can you call a Taxi???? Not sure how far your dr is from you, but that might be better than having to cancel. Good luck getting there!!!! Sorry about the "D" too.

NM, Yes, I agree, such good advice for Dorkie. You ALWAYS have such good advice for all of us!!!! I didn't even realize that infections have an odor...yikes. Insult on top of injury, foah shuah. Glad you are so patient with Sadie and don't mind some extra cleanup! She is a treasure for you, and you are a treasure for her. Our furbabies are so cute...they get the "treat" of a smidgen of peanut butter 2xday, so we can give Molly her meds. Well, Maverick always stays by the door as he adores us, but Molly used to do her own thing. I mean she loves us, but is also interested in going all over the yard etc. Well NOW she is right by the door too, big wags whenever they see us walk by the door. ITs so cute to see her FINALLY be as totally adoring of us as he has always been. AND his joint supplement still has him running and jumping with joy, like a puppy. I am so glad we started him on that. But I think at night we will have to give them a smidgen of p-nut butter for awhile after her meds are done, just to wean them off it!

Thanks, Lori. And yes, my DD2 knows about her recovery as she has done a lot of research on it. I haven't kept up as much with what she will go through, since she is on top of it. Will be SO GOOD to see her in a month!!! I am glad you mentioned to Cyn to use containers (instead of the hanging things) for growing tomatoes. We had those hanging things, in fact DH bought so many, and we hated them. It gets REALLY heavy with all the dirt in it, unless maybe he put too much? Anyway, they didn't work well for us. And this year the birds got most of his maters....too close to the fig trees I think. They could eat figs, maters, then get the birdseed....utopia for birds!

Cyn, Hope you are sleeping soundly after such a late night of work. The OT will be nice, though!!!

Chrissy, Glad it is just a virus that should go away soonliest. I would hate that ringing in my ears though.....hope you can deal with it ok till its gone.

Julie, are you home yet? Anxious to hear about your trip and see pics! I still have not looked at my HI pics yet....will try to post at least one later on.

PRAYERS for our Dorkie today as she has yet another surgery!!! They will do another debridement on her wound, AND insert(?) a wound vac. Not sure what that is, but I know Allison has wondered why they did not do that yet. I guess its inserted???/ I dunno..will look it up later. Just wanted you all to know what is on the schedule for her today, sounds like a really good hospital she is in, this time! (((((Dorkie)))))

And Hugssssssssssssssssssssssss to all you Lovely Ladies of the Lounge!!!!

Kath

• wahine
    edited October 2013

Almost that time of year for the pumpkin funneeeeesssss....

THIS IS YOUR MONDAY CHAT!! HOPE EVERYONE HAS A GREAT WEEK THAT STARTS OFF WITH A SMILE

• juliet62
    juliet62 Member Posts: 3,246
    edited October 2013

good afternoon all, only got 20 pages to catch up on! dorty and kats dd lots of hugs and prayers for you both. chrissy feel better soon

cammi hope you got to the docs ok.

flying back tomorrow , no online check in ! security alert.

take care sspeak to you all weds

• wahine
    edited October 2013

Good to hear from you, Julie! Safe travels tomorrow, and once you get rested up, we'd love to hear about your trip!!!!

• Orange73
    Orange73 Member Posts: 2,154
    edited October 2013
    Goldie being funny
    Hi NM
    I like that pumpkin pic
    Karen sounds loveky your gifts to bad the shirtis to big
    Kat u go every where I love it
    How r u today dorty
    Juliet is home soon yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
    Cam whattcha watching today
    Hi chrissy
    hmmmmmmmm
    oh becks u r working a lot
    cyn to bad about the movie. What movie?
    Hugs
  • did_nothing_wrong
    edited October 2013

Pumpkin Martini

Pumpkin Divine Cocktail - Grey Goose La Poire Vodka

The Pumpkin Martini has long been a favorite cocktail for fall and there are a number of ways to make one. This is a simple recipe that uses vanilla vodka with cream and pumpkin liqueurs.There are a number of pumpkin liqueurs available that rotate in and out seasonally, but if you cannot find one, use a pumpkin spice syrup or pumpkin puree as a substitute.

You might also want to check out: Pumpkin Spice Martini, Pumpkin Divine, Spiced Pumpkin Martini, or the Calabatini.

Ingredients: Yield 1 Cocktail

1/2 ounce cream liqueur

2 ounces vanilla vodka

1/2 ounce pumpkin liqueur or pumpkin spice syrup

1 tsp whipped cream (optional)

Cinnamon stick for garnish

Preparation:

1. Pour the cream liqueur and vodka into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.

2. Shake well.

3. Add the pumpkin liqueur or syrup.

4. Shake again.

5. Strain into a chilled cocktail glass.

6. Top with a teaspoon of whipped cream.

7. Garnish with a cinnamon stick.

• MemaSue56
    MemaSue56 Member Posts: 2,061
    edited October 2013

Monkey Morning! Thanks fer da kind woids bout mese avatar and to Lori for fixing it...muah!!

Dory - hope you had a restfull night...yeah right..in a hospital?!?! Anyway, also praying your debrided goes well today too. Still praying like crazy for you girlfriend..(((D)))

Lara - u too phunny wif da 'puffs'...hope u get to feeling bettah soonliest!

Cyn - tell me more bout the Kindle Fire, can u really use it like a laptop? Guess things went OK at da dentist?YOGA - bought beginner DVD months n months ago. Since my back is an issue now and I can't walk in the mornings wif mese gf's I thot I'd try da yoga. I can't believe how hard it is, but I am getting better at it. I have to use props, like rolled up towels and blocks cuz me body doesn't stretch like it used to. U should try it, I wud jump at chance to do it on the beach. Jes like anything else...go slow, dont push, jes do what u can but try to b consistent.

Sorry dem 'sisters' in india frustrated u so. I can relate. Jes got new bluray last month...we were in middle of watching when it jes went blank...black blank. After calling, had to pack it up and send it back, so now using old DVD in spare room for mese yoga...ugh! Did u end up wif even more OT??

Cami - sooo cool bout ur great niece finishing da marathon. I tried running many years ago when I was addicted to aerobics, but my shins jes cud not handle it. Now I can't even do my walks...hate this RB!! U cwack me up with wondering how ur niece 'fits' in ur family..LOL. Did you find a ride to ur Dr appointment yet? And LMAO what u say to Karen...u jes too phunny!

Karen - so cool bout your story being told, I watched part of the game, wish I had pooped in here to c u were gonna b in da 1/2 time fests, sorry I missed it, but glad you had a good time.

Kat - So sad bout Steve. How is dh holding up?...Give him hug for me K? I remember u talking bout DD2 and her training. Got to be very frustrating...I too hope things go well with her surgery. Keep us posted and gib her a hug too! I've seen that pumpkin but still cwacks me up!

Beck - u woiking too dang hard!!!! Stop it...jes stop it K? MUAH!!

Hi Chrissy - saying a widdle pwayer dat da nasty virus packs up and moves out. LMAO at ur visual gag about falling, or falling flat...LOL. I hope this finds you flat out sleeping K?

NM - Sadie jes too speshall, even all muddy. GR8 advice, as usual, for Dork. Glad to hear the CM spoke up, mayb now the work will be more evenly distributed. If you've done yoga b4 then u kno how hard even beginner poses can be, but yes, try and get back into it, I really think it helps with some of my pain issues.

Tender - tanks bunches fer all da yummy dwinks...think I'll be doing mese Monday line-up at de bar later. DH has to work swing for a trade, so he can have Sat off. Mese tinks I will go bisit him during MNF...heehee!

Lowee - I wuz jes kidding, as u kno, and dat red dirt did come out in da wash...so now I'm lil queen butt!

Julie - woohoo, safe travels!

Off to mese yoga...later Ladies...and remember I lubslubslubslubslubs ya'll!!

• did_nothing_wrong
    edited October 2013

Pumpkin Punch with Cinnamon-Infused Rum

Pumpkin punch is a cinch to make, and if you have time, it's worth it to infuse your rum using a few cinnamon sticks. Just let the cinnamon sticks soak in the rum for a few days then strain them out. It takes very little effort but makes a big difference in this drink (and extra spiced rum can be used for all sorts of warm, fall cocktails).

Use a can of pumpkin purée—make sure to get the plain pumpkin purée without any additional spices or sweetener—with sweetened condensed milk to bring just the right amount of sweet creaminess to the pumpkin. Once all the ingredients are thoroughly combined in the punch bowl, a quick zest of freshly grated nutmeg over the top adds a warm, spicy flavor and scent.

To make sure your punch stays cold, make a big block of ice in a Tupperware container or a cake pan. (Or make jumbo ice cubes)

Ingredients

For the cinnamon infused rum:

1 750-mL bottle of dark rum, like Flor de Caña

3 cinnamon sticks

For the punch:

10 ounces pumpkin purée

10 ounces cinnamon-infused rum

10 ounces sweetened condensed milk

10 dashes Angostura bitters

Freshly ground nutmeg

Ice block or cubes

Procedures

To make the infused rum: Combine the cinnamon sticks and rum (keeping the rum bottle) in a large ball jar (or any wide-mouthed jar.) Seal and place in a dark area for 3 days, gently shaking daily. Once the cinnamon flavor is bold enough, remove the cinnamon sticks and pour back into the liquor bottle.

To make the punch:In a large punch bowl, combine the pumpkin purée, rum, condensed milk and bitters. Gently stir until fully combined. Sprinkle freshly grated nutmeg over the entire punch bowl.

• did_nothing_wrong
    edited October 2013

Bar-tending school taught Dutch such great skills....

• Cyndielou
    Cyndielou Member Posts: 1,459
    edited October 2013

Lots of yummy drinks Dutch...do you have a sister?

Hope your are resting after your surgery Dorty..Keep up the resting up so you can be back to your tip top self! (( Dorty ))

Safe Travels Julie....See you Humpdey.

Mema...You cant really use the Kindle like lap top for things like word processing..but for internet / email browsing its the same.. DD had a android tablet that I gave her for our travels this past summer for email/ skype..etc...internet and keeping in touch..also has music, and books and games..but for school I had to get her an actual lap top. I used to go to the free beach yoga back when I was with XPB . I would ride my bike down to the beach (wasnt as close as I am now but still not far) after work every night and attend the yoga but when I had to move off the island when we split up I no longer went..it wasnt convienient. I like to go to my drum circle's on Wednesday nights but I may start to do the yoga on Thirstey. My root canal is Wednesday...ouch!! I see my onc on Thirsty and my parents are coming up for lunch and some GoodWill shopping.. It sure seems like I am working all the time because these hours SUCK!! Have I mentioned that before?? I only have 4 hours of OT this week.

Lori..great advice on the Maters...I grew cherry maters in Phoneix in a pot on my patio. I didnt have a lot of luck with them. The climate here is much different...well..duh..lol...so it may be worth a try. Not sure if right now is the best time for it tho with the winter coming. Kathy, thanks for the info on the hanging maters..I suppose that would get heavy..interesting idea tho..kind of futureistic.

Chrissy , hope you start feeling better.

Karen..awesome video at the game...very cool.

I was going to either rent the Purge or After Earth, Lara.

Latah girls

• 4sewwhat
    4sewwhat Member Posts: 1,895
    edited October 2013

Hope everybunny had a good Monkey Day.

• camillegal
    edited October 2013
    Oh Julie's on her way hone YYAYYY I really miss her.
    DORK was operated on today--OMG I didn't know--It sounds good though to really clean everything out (that's what that means right) this is so much going on for her I just can't believe it--I've never heard of such a mess getting a foob. And Dork just keeps on going like it's no big deal--she's amazing and I feel so sad that she has to go thru this. ((((DORK)))))
    Oh geeze my L's were sticking this morning, really LOL, Sorry Karen if there was any offense to you.
    Oh I missed my app't with the Dr. the next one is Nov.11th, but if I get worse I'm going to the ER I almost did today,but of course I didn't, my DD is such a PITA about this but really if I have to I will go.
    Kat how is u;r DH? He must be sad inside.
    NM I know u care so much about the people with u;r job, but please don't overdo and take u'r meds always.
    Lara my new service for TV is driving me crazy, it's to much my e-mail has changed it's format, this has too then a new phone, and the TV-I feel like I'm looking at the world like a 3 yr, old all new but not excited about it. I did watch SyFy some today but I also slept a lot today. smy learning curve is very low. R U getting some relief?
    Cyn u sound like to much is going on for you, but I think u know u'r balance.
    Kat keep us posted about Dork please, she must be all gonky today.
    Sue u'r avatar is so pretty---everyone is so beautiful, and then there's Maude (me)
    If I forgot someone u know I don't mean to,
    Lori I just thought I was thiking about u posting most of this time and double screening it u;r smart too.
    LUBS LUBS LUBS u all
  • wahine
    edited October 2013

Hi girls!

Dorkie did well with the surgery today, and when she got back to her room, she was soooo hungry and looking forward to ordering a big meal from room service! YAY! It really is like room service with the meals, as she can order at anytime, whatever she wants (since she is not being restricted). I am so thankful she is in that hospital and it sounds like they are really doing a lot for her (FINALLY).

And Bernie, you still need to post!!! If you can't post any of the funnees, at least come for the partaying!

OOPS I pwomised Dork I wud dwink for her, but now I can't dwink till Friedey...but I am sure someone will volunteer!! Have a lovely evening ladiez!!!!!!

Hugsssssssssssssssssssssssss,

Kat

• dara_diverse
    dara_diverse Member Posts: 5,004
    edited October 2013

KATWINKA, you no dwinking fer me? dahem!

I did well with surgery todey but geez, was more than I expected. I do not tink I will see what the surgeon did to me belly for a long time. and oh mese oh mise, the wound vac is sumting else, nebber saw anyting like it and it implanted in mese belly. I am having a hard time gitting around cuz the machine ting that is attached to me belly is quite heavy. and I gonna be attached for a few months it seems. good Lord, enuff already I ask you to give me mercy, give me dwinks. Amen.

It took me hours to jest read through the few pages where I left off. I am berry tankful for eberyone's suggestions (NM), love and support. I bin going nuts with all the noise in mese room. De feety tings keep beeping at me, de IV ting beep at me and now this vacuum ting beeping too. I jest wanna turn off all de noise and dwink. How do I git a dwink around here? I get anyting I want cept likker. I do tink dey not wanna me having likkor?

Chrissy, hope you start feeling better. You sound whipped. If you rest, than I rest, deal?

Sue, tanks for yer call todey was nice chatting. SOrrR got interupted by nurses doctors and polyticians. I tink the polyticians in de wrong building. I telled them to git out or I have mese Camille handle them.

Speaking of Cammie, I wish you could have called de UFO for a stinking ride to de doctor. Like you, I hate having to rely on others for transportation. I gonna be hitch hiking from now on cuz last time I did that, I got a ride. And dat was in 1976. I could do it again, right?

One more word or two for Camille: WORD OR TWO, if you feeling like ye need to go to ER, you go. By all means. I was feeling silly going again but soooo glad I did. I tink I finally see light and that mese might git all bixed up now, woooo hooo.

Tanks to Kat for updating the goils. You can google wound vac to see what I got, it freaking built into my abdomen.

I tink Cammy DD would be impressed that mese vacuuming 24/7.

Sorry I read all about all you lives and activia but jest too numb, sore n stoopid n a widdle-alot sailfish cuz mese too funcused to talk to you all. but I read you all and smiled, cried, laughed and sighed as I read each of yer posts. I smiled bigliest over how NM let her puppy jest mess up her clean house and NM still lubs her cuz puppy having fun. Now dat is de most unselfish ting and that made mese smile biggliest :)

I lay down now girls. I hope somebuddy is dwinking for me. oh for de love of God, can someone make this beeping bleeping noise StOP? two tings beeping against each other. I can make anudder beep and git out of here, I took off mese GPS cuz it wuz hurting my wrist so that beeping now too.

cheers!

• karen1956
    karen1956 Member Posts: 4,604
    edited October 2013

((((((((((((((((((((((((DorK)))))))))))))))))))))))...finally getting the proper care that you need and deserve......

Cami.....offense to me with what? don't remember anything offensive? should I read back?

Cyndie....I also have a kindle fire...got it two summers ago when I was travelling for over a month.....its nice to be able to check emails and get on fb etc and of course to be able to download lots and lots of books without the weight of the books...I only use my kindle when I travel....I still like holding a book in my hands

Chrissy....how are you feeling?

I need to take notes...when I get to a new page, I can't remember what everyone wrote and can't check back.....either that, or I need to write my posts on word then copy/paste

going to go for a walk shortly....bbl

• wahine
    edited October 2013

So now we call you *bleep, bleep* Dorkie??? SO neat that you can post here from de hospitable pwace. Really sounds like they are doing all the right things for you that should have been done long ago. I will look that vac tingie up, but youse sooooo funneee talking about Cami's DD being impressed dat youse vacumning 24/7! LOL. But I had an idea that might help....does your DD or anyone, have noise-cancelling headphones? Dat would help soooo muchliest and dey use batteries, so don't need to plug them in. BUT if you can even get regular ones, can you listen to music on your computer and dat might hailp cover up all dat bleeping???? I do like the noise-cancelling ones the best though, when traveling it cuts out that loud engine noise from the plane, screaming kids, etc. Yippie Yi Yo Ki Yay....Dorkies in de lounge todey (well tonight really, but dat didn't rhyme).! OH, that was also funny that you had a WORD OR TWO for Cami...lmao.

Hugs! KatwinkaKannotDwinka

• wahine
    edited October 2013

OMG Dora, I jest looked dat up....verrrry impressive though, but yeah, looks like it would be awkward to do things. But I am SO GLAD they did that for you....one description here, says that it reduces edema fluid, which you had to be drained for, before. This should be a BIG improvement in your healing process!!!

The application of negative pressure in vacuum-assisted closure removes edema fluid from the wound through suction. This results in increased blood flow to the wound (by causing the blood vessels to dilate) and greater cell proliferation. Another important benefit of fluid removal is the reduction in bacterial colonization of the wound, which decreases the risk of wound infections. Through these effects, vacuum-assisted closure enhances the formation of granulation tissue, an important factor in wound healing and closure.

• camillegal
    edited October 2013
    Oh ((((((((((((DORKY)))))))))))))))) so many lubs and hugs---I'm surprised to see u and yes Kat has kept us all ABREAST of everything, A VACUUM u member these vacuum obsessed people I live with and they stil are. Wow are they taking care if u--u sound like one of our SyFy mobies for Lara and me---this has to stay in all that time--Do u have to return all the money to u'r customers that u ahead of time charged FOR U'R TIME-I don't think that's a big turn on.(insert sily grin, with money hanging out) Dork I know this is all u'r poor tummy but how is u'r foob, is this hurting it a lot or is that in place? Dork I hope u don't mind but I tell u'r story to my sister and she always asks about u cuz we never heard all this and now she's happy her DD didn't do anythingshe's flat but my sister wanted her to get this done cuz she's in her 40's and now Lu (my sister) is like OMG WTF--we just never heard of these things and it just boggles her mind too. So now this vac will keep u clean so u can finally heal---I'm sure u'r work thinks u'r the oddest ball they ever had.(insert a volley ball here)cuz I played that for 25 yrs. yes me. I'm sure u'r resting now but u'll be around to read all of us who lub u so muchly. And Kat for always telling us what was going on. And I love room service in these hospital, whenever u want something and u call and they answer room service--it's like a hotel that's the neatest part I think anyway. Get those ear things Kat said, I never heard of them but that doesn't mean they don't exist or can u have ear things for the TV and that's all u hear? All those dingy things have to be annoying so ask for something to help u. And I bet those nurses love to take care of u so they'll be sure to help if they can. I just know this is a good thing. Now rest my dear. Lubs u so much.
  • camillegal
    edited October 2013
    Karen leave it to Goldie to see it, cuz I didn't I meant to write CLOCK this morning but the L didn't show up. I normally don't use that word, maybe cuz I never see any anymore but I didn't mean it for an insult. LOL see u didn't notice it either.
  • karen1956
    karen1956 Member Posts: 4,604
    edited October 2013

I saw that you wrote the word but didn't take any offense....thought you were being funny and actually I had to go back and see my post to see if I didn't write that!!!! My DH didn't say anything about the time when I mentioned that he was up early as I didn't say what time I thought it was!!! He had slept in the past couple days (meaning past 5 or 6) so getting up at 5 and I said he was up early didn't sound odd to him!!!!

My nails are splitting, peeling and breaking off...anyone know the cause!!! when I get a professional manicure this doesn't seem to happen...when I do my own nails they have problems....I bring my own nail polish, but they use their base stuff....

going to pour a glass of wine....whose joining me!!!

• Beckers
    Beckers Member Posts: 979
    edited October 2013

Happy monkeyday. I am getting ready to get some zzzzz's I hope. Tomorrow, I have 15 hours of work. WTH? Yes. But.....I have next week off to honeymoon with my hubs! Ha!

Dorty, you sound good!!! And thanks be to the Great and Powerful Oz that you got yer bacuum on!!!! You will get used to it. Cracks me up that you told Cami you will vacuum now 24/7. You will be good as new in no time!

How is everyone? I hope okay. I try to come and say "Hi" I am buzeeee bee but here in spirit! Lubs you big time!!!

• camillegal
    edited October 2013
    Karen I think my head is going to hit the pillow cuz my Katie-Kat is waiting right there. But nails--I don't know what's up with them either I just lost a whole nail not long ago it lifted off the bed and came off??? WTF so obviously we must be low on something maybe or our meds are doing something.