Support us when you check out at Walgreens! Learn more about our Walgreens collaboration.

how about drinking?

Comments

• chrissyb
    chrissyb Member Posts: 11,438
    edited October 2013

I think I'll just sneak into the HTL an check dat eberry buddy is sleepin...........yup!.......even Tender is countin the Z's......shhhhhhhhhhhhh! I be sneakin back out soes I don't wakes enybuddy coz dyes all needs dere sleep.....spacially Dork!

Luba youse all! Chrissy

• dara_diverse
    dara_diverse Member Posts: 5,004
    edited October 2013

C H RI S S Y . . . . . . ! ! ! ! ! So fircited to see ya. I wuz up waiting for you too whilst fueling my newest addiction, Lorna Doone shortbread cookies. (I order a pack with each meal then go craaaaaazy eating them late at night). Hope you feeling better goilfwend (((( YOU ))))) (arrow pointing left, hug for you). have a greatliest pleasant day. cheers!

• BernieEllen
    BernieEllen Member Posts: 2,285
    edited October 2013

• nativemainer
    nativemainer Member Posts: 7,902
    edited October 2013

Good morning, Loungettes! Happy Twofer Tuesday! I'll take 2 of anything healthy, I'm coming down with a cold, I think. Sore throat, runny nose. So lots of OJ for me today.

Cammy--here's praying the D meds work fastliest, and you feel better quickliest!

Karen--oversleeping is definitely not the way to start a day! Makes the whole day feel off kilter. Glad it was a later morning for you at work at least.

Ah, coffee, the most important food group ever!

Pretty drink line up, Tender, thanks!

Goldie--Sadie is such a great companion that it's hard to get mad at her for very long for much of anything. A little mud isn't much to put up with for such a good back warmer in bed!

Wahine--a wound vac is a wonderful invention, but it should not be used on wounds with active infections or with any dead tissue, so it couldn't be put on Dorky until now. If they are going to use one now that is GOOD news, means the infection is either gone so so close to gone that it isn't a threat any more, and they think they can get ALL the dead tissue off. A special sponge is cut to fit into the wound/hole/puka. Then a dressing, usually a clear one, is put over the sponge and for a couple inches or more around the wound. Then a tube is attached over a hole in the clear dressing. This tube goes to a small box that creates suction and has an area that collects drainage. The whole rig is changed every 3 to 4 days. It does several things, it pulls off extra drainage and collects it out of the way. It pulls healthy fluids into the wound, fluids that have white blood cells to control infection and other cells that create new tissue. The suction can be set so that enough moisture stays in the wound to encourage faster healing. The sponge helps keep the wound at body temperature so it will heal (tissues do not heal if they are not at body temperature, so every time a dressing is changed it stops the healing process until the new dressing is warmed up to body temperature). It's a closed system so there is no or very little odor. The sponge is designed to not pull off new tissue when it's taken out (gauze dressings do pull off new tissue, wet or dry). I've seen some very, very big holes heal up in a very short time using a wound VAC.

image>

OK, gotta head to work, sorry I didn't get to everyone!

• 4sewwhat
    4sewwhat Member Posts: 1,895
    edited October 2013

Yeah!! Bernie back in business!! Howdya make it wirk?

That's funny too cuz I texted my DH a pic I took of that same aisle once and asked him if he needed me to pick anything up at the store!!

• camillegal
    camillegal Member Posts: 15,711
    edited October 2013
    Bernie is back YYAAYY altho u could come in and say anything and we're happy.
    NM take that zinc stuff u'r supposed to take as soon as u feel a cold coming on, it's not bad. Oh NM I just love how u explain everything--I can understand all of it and why and how it works--what a medical help that is. And it does all this stuff.
    Dork How long will u keep this on and carry it around. well it will keep u down. This sounds so promising for you---FINALLY will u stay in the hospital the whole time u have this vacuum?
    JULIE I'm missin you.
  • did_nothing_wrong
    did_nothing_wrong Member Posts: 33
    edited October 2013

An “April Shower” to keep things positive and “healthy”…

April showers bring May flowers. Even though this April Shower cocktail will not make your garden grow, it will keep you thinking about spring... and other good things. Yellow Chartreuse adds a nice color and fresh herbal flavor that mixes well with the orange juice and brandy.

Ingredients: Yield: 1 Cocktail

1 ounce brandy

1/4 ounce Yellow Chartreuse

1 ounce orange juice

Preparation:

1. Pour the ingredients into a cocktail shaker with ice.

2. Shake well.

3. Strain into a chilled cocktail glass.

• goldie0827
    goldie0827 Member Posts: 6,835
    edited October 2013

Kathy, glad that your daughter is doing research and very aware of what is to be expected. I'm sure that takes a lot of stress off of you. Now to get the path report on your other daughter. OMG, more surgery for Dort? Sorry da birds got your maters. I know there are ways to discourage them, but I don't think that is what you want, as it may discourage them from the entire yard. Thanks for all of your updates on Dorothy.

Sue, lil queen butt or lil qween butt. If we go with queen, we will hab to git you a crown.

LOL Cyn, asking Dutch if he has a sister! Hoping you get regular hours soon. Good luck with the root canal and enjoy the fam. Here some links to a garden forum that I frequent. They have 3 threads that might be helpful to you. Florida Gardening, Container Gardening and Balcony Gardening. While in Phoenix, did you try growing in the summer?

http://forums.gardenweb.com/forums/flgard/

http://forums2.gardenweb.com/forums/contain/

http://forums2.gardenweb.com/forums/balcony/

Cami, I hate that you feel so bad that you might have to go to ER. I sure wish you could get things under control, but I believe in order to do that, they want to do surgery, right. And they don't think you should, right?

Bernie, I guess you can't copy and paste because you have Windows 8. Do you have notepad on your computer? You could try that with typed stuff, I don't think it would work with pictures. Ahhhh, I see you got the pictures down.

OMG Dork, that machine is attached for a few months? That infection must me HORRID! I did google it, ick! But LOL'ing at you vacuuming 24/7. I don't know how you keep your spirit up, but so glad that you do. And you can be a lot about youse self, you desoyve it.

Kathy, great idea for the head phones. I guess you and I are the only ones that saw Cami's fau pau on the ClOCK!

Karen, next time you get your manicure, maybe ask them about the nails peeling and breaking off.

Oh my Becks, 15 hours today? That is too much! Good luck, and hope it doesn't do you in. You need to leave that to your DH!!!

Not a cold NM, it's too early for that. Get all of that good stuff, zinc, Vit C, and what's that other one, or is that to stop the flu? I did some reading on that wound vac, but shooda known you'd be here to set us straight!

Funny 4 that you texted that pic to your DH. Did he need anything???

Julie, safe travels today for you, and don't worry about reading back 20 pages, if you do, you'll just get another 20 pages behind.

Cami, I don't think there is ANYTHING that would keep Dorky down, except right where she is. So I hope she is there for quite some time, so she can REST! She does NOT rest at home.

Those pumpkin cocktails look mighty yummy there Dutch. As yummy as you!! And YES, I'll take a margarita.

Well, today I am taking my LAST Arimidex...............been 5 years, and I am SO DONE with that drug. Just praying that the SE's go bye bye with it!!!

Ingredients:

1 oz Rum

1 dash Grenadine

2.5 oz Orange Juice

1 oz Coconut Cream

Ice

Directions: Pour all ingredients into a blender and mix at high speed. Pour drink into a glass and garnish with a pineapple.

Enjoy!

Well, the picture is too big to post and I can't figure out how to resize it :(

EDITED to try again. I had it and when I went to post, I bumped into Dutch and then it logged me off. Stupid new format, I hope they get it bixed. Sorry Dutch.

• did_nothing_wrong
    edited October 2013

Candy Corn anyone?

Candy corn is an iconic fixture of Halloween and, of course, there is going to be a cocktail or two around to capture the feel of the tiny candies. Among the many candy corn cocktails one can find recipes with almost every base spirit and this tequila version is quite a tasty option.

On top of the reposado base, a layer of candy corn flavors are added and include butterscotch, chocolate, and orange. When everything is shaken up the taste is sweet, not too sweet, and has some fascinating depth to it. Also, drinks like this give you an excellent excuse for garnishing with the sweet treats themselves. Have fun with this one.

Ingredients: Yield: 1 Cocktail

• 1 oz Tequila
    • 1/2 oz butterscotch schnapps
    • 1/2 oz crème de cacao
    • 2 oz fresh orange juice
    • 1 tsp dark cocoa
    • 4 pieces candy corn

Preparation:

1.Rim a martini glass with orange juice then cocoa powder.

2.In a shaker, add tequila, butterscotch schnapps, crème de cocoa and orange juice.

3.Add ice and shake well.

4.Strain into prepared martini glass.

5.Garnish with an orange wheel and toothpick of candy corn.

• 4sewwhat
    edited October 2013

I though Cami was just talkin' bout a rooster wakin Karen up. You know

"Clock a Doodle Doo!!"

• karen1956
    karen1956 Member Posts: 4,604
    edited October 2013

Good Morning....HAve a great day...c u later!!

• 4sewwhat
    edited October 2013

You too Karen and everybuddy else!!

Did you have more "clock" trouble this morning? You seem to be running late!

• camillegal
    edited October 2013
    4---no Lori and Kat caught it as usual. LOL
    LORI Congratulations on u last pill-==YYYAAAYYY--Finally I hope All SE go way way away. Lori u'r right about the operation, but they say it's to dangerous for me--so whatever they can do I have to try. which is not much but take pain meds-it's not life threatening that my circus of the flying organdas are making more appearances than I like.
    OK BTW all the drinks sound yummy to me, I will try them soon. I want to so badly.
  • did_nothing_wrong
    edited October 2013

Hi Goldie....

How about an Orange Frozen Margarita?

The Orange Margarita is exactly what it sounds like: and orange-flavored Frozen Margarita. Orange sherbert is the defining "orange" ingredient as without it this is that same Frozen Margarita. If the mix is too thick once blended, add orange juice: if it's too thin, add more ice or ice cream.

Yield: 1 Cocktail

Ingredients:

• 1/2 cup of ice
    • 1 1/2 oz tequila
    • 1/2 oz triple sec or orange liqueur
    • dash of lime juice
    • scoop of orange sherbert
    • orange slice and lime wedge for garnish

Preparation:

1.Pour the ingredients into a blender.

2.Blend until smooth.

3.Pour contents into a chilled margarita glass.

4.Garnish with the lime wedge and/or orange slice.

• wahine
    wahine Member Posts: 7,590
    edited October 2013

Morning Ladies of de Lounge!!

NM, thanks for that really good, easy to understand, 'splaination of the wound vac. Nice to hear that the sponge does NOT stick to the wound like the gauze would. I love how you are able to tell us about those things that concern us, makes it so much easier to really understand the process. I didn't know they had to wait till now to do the vac. And like Lori said....NO, you cannot get a cold! Well, I guess you already have one, darn it. But hope it will run its course quickly. You did do a lot of work at your job, and at home, might have been run down too. Sadie will surely enjoy having you around,and I know her hugs will help you feel a lot better. (((NM)))

Bootiful dwink, Lowee! Mucho tanx! Well, I thought DD2 had her surgery date, but apparently she is still waiting for the call back. She has called several times. Sheesh!!! Esp since we plan to visit her next month.

YAY Bernie posted a picture again!!! Funny that here we say "aisle" and I guess there, you say "isle"? In the broke USA, "isle" is for island, like land surrounded by water, not island display in a store. Well, THAT sounded complicated, didn't it!! Anyway, I am so happy to see you posting here, cause I miss you too much when you are MIA! Hope the skeletor is growing as it should, and no complications for Sinead!

Safe travels back home, Julie! Looking forward to hearing from you tomorrow, but if you are too tired, be sure to rest up first! Can't have you getting sick, either.

Dorkie, I can just picture you eating cookies in bed at the Hospital Spa! Youse so silly. Maybe you need a flashlight so you can read under the sheet? Hope that bleeping is not causing you to go crazy, as a crazy Dorkie would be TWOUBLE! Just so nice that you are finally getting taken care of the right way!!!! Hang in there girlfriend, you are on the right path to healing now, and ONE DAY this will be but a bad memory!!! (((Dorkie)))

Cyndie, Hope those work hrs get better, or you get used to them. Doesn't it change out every so often???

Karen, I still think its awesome you were up on that big screen at the game. And for a long time too!!!

Hi Cami *waving hands*!!!! Sure hope you will feel better today!!

Lara, You feeling better?????

SusieCutie, How are you doing??? Bizzy putting up the pink ribbons all over de bar? I was impressed yest when I took my mom to this one really nice thrift store,and ALL their windows were decorated for breast cancer awareness. They had the pink light bulbs everywhere (with black back cloth)...they sell them here and want everyone to put them out for their porch light this month. And they had the slogans "Fight like a Girl", etc., written in pink all over the windows. Was very impressive, this is a big church store.

Hope EVERYONE has a wunnerful day!!! I took Pants for de day and he is going to pamper me and give me massages and do udder tings *wink, wink*....hope no one minds. I know Dorkie has those good looking drs so maybe she doesn't need one of the Tenders just yet!

Hugssssssssssssssssssssssssss,

Kat

• 4sewwhat
    edited October 2013

Cami, Cami, Cami! Youse gots ta wirk wif a goyle. I wuz tryin to protect/rebuile youse good goyle repatashun!!!

Tinking about you Dork and the rest of Youse Gals.

Must be da week ta be sick, cuz me wuz in bed all sun dey fun dey :-(

ebberybunny bedder soon me hopez!

Tender, can you fix us up with sumtin to killz all deese germz?

Hi Kat, Hopes tings get sordid for your daughters real soon too.

• did_nothing_wrong
    edited October 2013

Vodka, Honey and Ginger...

2008_05_28-Vodka.jpg

Well it may not cure the common cold... but have a few and you will not care.

This one is from Imperia vodka, and it goes like this:

IMPERIA Sweet Standard

1.7 fl oz IMPERIA

1 tablespoon honey

2-3 ice cubes

Combine ingredients with and shake. Serve in a tumbler and garnish with a piece of peeled fresh ginger.

• did_nothing_wrong
    edited October 2013

If you are looking to kill germs... unfortunately there is nothing better than a sniff or snort of straight bourbon. Not the cheap stuff... Something off the top shelf like Elijah Craig, Booker's or Knob Creek.

Kentucky Corpse Reviver

Ingredients:

3/4 ounce Elijah Craig Bourbon or other top shelf brand

3/4 ounce Curaçao

3/4 ounce fresh juice from 1 lemon

3/4 ounce Lillet Blanc

Garnish: mint sprig

Procedure:

Fill a cocktail shaker with ice. Add bourbon, curacao, lemon juice, and Lillet Blanc. Shake until well chilled, about 15 seconds.

Strain into a chilled coupe and garnish with mint sprig

• did_nothing_wrong
    edited October 2013

One last one and then I am off to another bar to serve.... Have fun and best wishes to all!!!

Jello Shooters anyone? These are really fun, just be careful not to mix too many different ones in your tummy......

21 Jello Shot Recipes that can be low cal. If you use sugar free jello

Basic Jello Shots

1 Cup boiling water

½ Cup vodka

½ Cup flavored liquor/ schnapps/ pucker

1 Small box jello (3 oz.)

Dreamsicle Jello Shots

Orange Jello

Whipped cream or vanilla flavored vodka

Triplesec

Strawberry Lemonaid Jello Shots

Strawberry Jello

Lemon flavored vodka

Triplesec

Caribou Lou (Pina Colada)

Pineapple Jello

Malibu Rum

Triplesec

½ cup pineapple juice substituted for some of the boiling water

Jolly Rancher

Melon Jello

Vodka

Apple Pucker

Purple People Eater

Grape Jello

Vodka

Watermelon Pucker

Bomb Pop

Cherry Jello

Lemon vodka

(citron) Blue Curacao

Margarita

Lime Jello

Tequila

Triple sec

Splash of lime juice with the boiling water

Melon ‘Rita

Lime Jello

Tequila

Watermelon pucker

Tequila Sunrise

Orange Jello

Tequila

Triple sec and Grenadine

Tropic Thunder

Berry Blue Jello

Lemon vodka

(citron) Blue curacao

Blue Hawaiian

Berry Blue Jello

Malibu rum

Blue curacao

1/2 cup pineapple juice can be substituted for some of the boiling water

Rum Runner

Strawberry Banana Jello

light or dark Rum

Triple sec

Bahama Mama

Watermelon Jello

Malibu rum

Peach schnapps

Cosmopolitan

Cranberry Jello

Vodka

Triple sec

Sex on the Beach

Orange Jello

Vodka

Peach schnapps

1/2 cup cranberry juice substituted for some of the boiling water

Lemon Drop

Lemon Jello

Lemon vodka

Triple sec

Banana Nirvana

Strawberry Banana Jello

Vodka

Peach schnapps

Cherry Bomb!

Cherry Jello

Vodka

Redbull or other energy drink

Drop in a maraschino cherry with stem (it’s the wick for your bomb)

Blue Firecracker

Berry Blue Jello

Vodka

Peach schnapps

Drop in a maraschino cherry with stem (it’s the wick for your firecracker)

White Lightning

Pina Colada Jello

Vodka

Triple sec

Drop in a maraschino cherry with stem

• Orange73
    Orange73 Member Posts: 2,154
    edited October 2013
    dorkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk omgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg
    \My mom had a vacuum it works but jeeezz
    Im enjoying a pistachio macaroon
    yum
    went on a shopping spree today
    my back is out again whopeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
  • wahine
    edited October 2013

Awwwww hate that your back is out, Lara! Mine has been bad lately too....hate it. BUT your pistachio macaroon sounds sooooooo ono!

Hoping our Dorkie is having a better day.....less pain....and getting used to that vac attachment.

• Orange73
    edited October 2013
    Hi kat yes dork needs to get used to it
    my mom hated it but it closed the wound
    eeeeeeeeeeeecccccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Lets see are we partying tonight
    I bought new sneakers and I cant even exercise
    cammie please go to ER
    ck back in
  • Orange73
    edited October 2013
    I love macroooons yum
    I bumped u kat
    Oh bought steaven kings new novel sleepy doc
    so far so good
  • karen1956
    karen1956 Member Posts: 4,604
    edited October 2013

Lori....congrats, congrats and congrats on the last Arimidex......when I quit the AI's after 3 1/2 years due to side effects ruining my life, they did eventually go way, so I'm guessing yours will too.....This calls for a celebration...partay at my house tonight.....

I forget who asked....I didn't oversleep....but stayed in bed "late"...till after 6 as I wasn't leaving ill 8 this morning!!!! and then I snuck out early...got a long day tomorrow...7:15 till 5 so I figured I could take a little time today.....My regular Tuesday school had a vacation day today, so I went to my Wednesday school...it was nice being there a 2nd day...this is my 5th year there so I know most of the people well....plus I got to chat with the OT who I never see as we aren't there on the same day....Reason I looked like I was in a rush is that I got side tracked and didn't get here till it was time to leave but I wanted to say good morning to everyone....all in all its been a good day so far!!!

Parent-teacher conference for my DD this evening....I think its 1 1 /2 hours with seeing all the teachers!!!! don't know when we will get dinner as we start at 5:30....when I signed up, I forgot that my schedule would be different....DD is really the one who won't get dinner as she has a youth group meeting right after we are done!!! Offered her to get pizza but she turned me down.....oh well, if she's not worried, I'm not worried!!! And DD wants to drive...she needs to get in some more driving time for her learners permit....she only has 1/2 hour this month and goal is 5 hours/month to get in all the hours to get her license in June....needs 50 hours total of which 10 are night time....and we haven't even ventured there yet!!!

DorK....how are you doing today? what can we all do long distance to help you?

NM...thanks for the explanation of the wound vac....you explained it so I actually could understand it

Cami....any better today? if not, get to the ER...don't suffer needlessly

Orange...how are you?

Chrissy......still having the vertigo? is it supposed to go away when the virus goes away? do rest up sweetie

MemaSue....nice to see a post from you

Orange...I don't like macaroons....but have a good recipe that I used to make......and I love pistachios but don't like pistachio flavored things

I've missed many but I'll be back later.....need to get some things done...but remember the partay tonight!!!!!

• wahine
    edited October 2013

Hi Orange and Karen, Haven't heard from Dorkable yet, still waiting! Hoping she is resting well and feeling better.

OOPS Lori how did I miss that you had your last Arimidex??? Glad the others mentioned it as i missed that. WooHoo, so happy for ya! So are you done with meds for bc, or do you have to start on something else? Such a long process,isn't it!

yeah Cami, are you feeling any better????

SO much going on with all of us. Surely some wonderful, wonderful, things will start happening....

Partay, partay, partay!!!!!!

Hugs!

Kath

• camillegal
    edited October 2013
    OH I'm fine.
    I bet Dork has a tendah too resting with her--Dork needs a lot of comforting now so she needs maybe even more than one tendah--I so hope she's feeling better today.
    Lara I love macaroons way to much--I used to make them at Christmas well u know they're not hard to make but I haven't for years. Lara I don't like the movies so much on today and I stil can't figure out on Demand and take it easy with u'r back--Kat u too, when u have a bad back it happens so easily please u two be careful.
    Karen u are so busy and such a long day. UGH
    BBL
  • 4sewwhat
    edited October 2013

Lara, I love macroons too! What color are the new shoes???

Karen, sounds like you had a great day! I love pistachios too, but why do things flavored pistachio always taste like almond, which tastes and smells like cherry?? I was only saying about you being in a hurry this morning because I was joking about Cami and her Clock with no L!! Sounds like my oldest is about the age of your DD, only he won't drive. Have fun at your party tonight. You have been trying to get a party going for several nights now. I hope you have a good turnout!

Lori, Big congrats on your LAST pill!!!!!! And yes DH did text back a shopping list :0)

Chrissy, you feeling better or do I need to send more chocolates??? Hope your ears are done ringing. I had meds that did that once, yuck!

Mema, that sure was a pretty pic. You are so nice to help your neighbor. We have an 85 year old neighbor that lost his wife last year. We try to take care of him too! Feed him and take him to doctor appts. Someday hopefully someone will do that for us too! Hopefully someday I will be that old that I need the help!

NM, hope you kick the cold fast. Thanks for the explanations too. You are very smart and must be very patient too!

Cami, feel better or go to the ER like everybody is saying. I got relatives there if you need a ride. I grew up in the burbs up your way.

Dork, hope you had another restful and productive day. We miss you, but you are right where you need to be! With somebody taking care of you instead of you taking care of everybody else.

Bernie, if my math and my calendar are correct, your houseguest from hell should be out of your hair soon? We miss you too!

Dutch, I will have one of those Honey and Ginger Drinks. Can you add a twist of lemon?? How's your wife??

Cyn, good luck at the dentist tomorrow. Will they let you listen to music?? If you can't hear it that's half the battle!

Beckers, you sound like you are working too much! Hope you get lots of time off when your DH gets there!

Sure I have missed a few as I went along, sorry. I know the lounge picks up later. I will try to pop back in!

Bottoms UP!

• Cyndielou
    Cyndielou Member Posts: 1,459
    edited October 2013

TGIT..once again on my weekend..well, in another 2ish hours.

a HUGE congrats to Lori for her last Arimidex....that is so awesome!

I dont think I like Macaroons...do they have coconut in them? I love pistaciaos ...I dont know how the hell to spell that. Im not sure if I like pistaciao flavord things...maybe.

I found out I am def going to Dallas in December...ha..for a 3 hour meeting. The night before the meeting American reserved a suite at the AA center for the Mavericks game. Unfortunately there will be no time to visit with D..

I hope everyone has a good night...Any news from Dorothy Kat?

xo

• wahine
    edited October 2013

Yes, heard from Dotty awhile ago, and I think she had hoped to post here, so I was waiting for that. Since she didn't post, I am hoping she might be sleeping! She sounds good, dealing with it all in good spirits. I know she would rather have GJ or JD spirts, but thats gotta wait awhile. Cyn, that is awesome that AA reserved a suite for you all for the Mavericks game! I like the owner, just from seeing him on Shark Tank. Wonder if there is room enough to bring a guest? Would be neat if Donese could be there too!! A long drive, though, for her. AA had an awesome rd trip tix price from here to DFW for just $129 or sumtin, this ayem.

Oh I love pistachios! And I like the pudding and ice cream. Chit, what don't I like??? Esp if it is something sweet.

Did the partay fizzle out? I can't wait till Dora is out of the hospital and feeling so much better, then it needs to be a BIG blowout partay, foah shuah!

Cheers Big Ears!!!! (not to you Cyn...lol...but remember that cheer?)

• camillegal
    edited October 2013
    Just checkin/ in to see how everyone is. I hope Dork is doing well. And NM when u get up in the morning--if u feel not good don't feel guilty if u stay home--u don't want to bring all the germs there anyway.Just take care of u'rself.
    And 4 where about did u live in ILL.?
    OK Cyn u traveling lady---that;s a good thing right???
    OK I'll check back later.