Support us when you check out at Walgreens! Learn more about our Walgreens collaboration.

how about drinking?

Comments

• BernieEllen
    BernieEllen Member Posts: 2,285
    edited October 2013

Ok, lets move on Ladies. Stay true and honest to each other. 4 your friend would be more than welcome, we just need to introduce ourselves correctly. Many men's wives are going through the RB and we have welcomed and supported them on many forums.

I support Kat

• 4sewwhat
    4sewwhat Member Posts: 1,895
    edited October 2013

Kat,

I am not denying he is my husband, I am just saying I didn't lie about anything. Everything I said about him or me has been true.

But you can have your group of ladies back all to yourself now. I won't be annoying you anymore. Maybe if I was lucky enough to have gotten cancer 5 years ago it could have been different

I have only tried to be supportive and upbeat towards everyone and even thanked you all for "taking me in" in an earlier post also.

• wahine
    wahine Member Posts: 7,590
    edited October 2013

Huh? Really want this conversation to end. But, 4sew, now you are saying you are not denying he is your husband, but in your earlier post (which I copied above) you plainly said he was just a friend. Strange.

Hope we can get this post back to being fun, caring, honest, and supportive. And you are welcome to stay, we just want to keep things genuine.

• BernieEllen
    edited October 2013

ok now i' am really confused. First he's your friend whose wife has cancer now he's your husband. Tell it right and we will look after and support you both

• did_nothing_wrong
    did_nothing_wrong Member Posts: 33
    edited October 2013

wahine - I said nothing about "you and Alabama". Nice manufacturing of information to suit your agenda.... It has been obvious you have been ignoring 4 in all of your posts. It seems you are on a witch hunt. I am 4 friend... her best friend.... her soul mate... her...

why does that make me a bad guy... or why does it make it a lie... it is not a lie... maybe an omission of the real truth but who cares. no one needs to know my relationship to 4. I was just trying to help you all have fun and forget about all the crap you normally deal with... but you bring high school BS in... nice

Ladies, I wish you all the best. wahine has done her best to make others unwelcome since I started following this thread over a month ago. She has done what she set out to do. she has driven off someone who was here for help and camaraderie. Shame on you wahine. all over a small joke about Alabama that was not even directed at you specifically... just Alabama in general.

Dutch out...

• 4sewwhat
    edited October 2013

yes he is my friend and yes he is my husband. I never said he was JUST a friend. And yes, his wife has cancer.

Oct 3, 2013 07:55am 4sewwhat wrote:

Tender is a real boy. I know who he is, but he not me. He a good friend and his wife had breast cancer

And Yes, I want this conversation to end too so I can stop crying and go back to work.

• 4sewwhat
    edited October 2013

Sparkly for Dork..... Bye Ladies............

• BernieEllen
    edited October 2013

This stops right now. No one was persecuting anyone. Ok I get it, he's your friend and husband and you have cancer. Mind games destroy people. Wahine has NEVER been unsupportive to anyone and her true friends will support this. This will finish me but I'm a paddy so I just don't care so go and eff off. NOW

• wahine
    edited October 2013

NO this won't finish you Bernie, not at all, you are very important to this thread (and to all of us!). Thanks for your support, I never wanted all this drama, was just trying to keep our thread open and honest. I won't comment anymore to all the negative and untrue remarks made about me...don't want to go that route. I LOVE your last post!!! :)

• BernieEllen
    edited October 2013

All my beautiful babes, you have been my support, inspiration and bought joy to my life. However I cannot sit back and see Wahine being insulted by anyone, (this lady means everything to me and she is going through hell with her family problems) especially some one that has just been welcomed openly into our group. I have read and reread and I fully stand by everything I have just posted.

• Orange73
    Orange73 Member Posts: 2,154
    edited October 2013

well goils I am having wine therapy

I fucking sat in my drs office for 2 hours

My back pain is my satic nerve idk if that's how u spell it

Finally I'm getting an MRI

I'm in so much pain I feel it in my teeth

Just drank a bottle small of resilieng

Is there a small bottle doubt it

Gone in 20 min

I can't take this pain

• BernieEllen
    edited October 2013

WINE, that's my girl

• wahine
    edited October 2013

(((Lara))) Hope they can find the cause of your pain, and you can get some relief. Yeah, WINE....can't have any though...heading to my parents to help them out, or to take my mom shopping. Not sure what she will want to do.

Hugssssssssssssssss,

kath

• juliet62
    juliet62 Member Posts: 3,246
    edited October 2013

((((((((((kat ))))))))))))), these ladies have been a great support to me and a lot of laughs too and I want this to stop right now,

• wahine
    edited October 2013

Awwww, thanks for the hugs, Julie!!! Means so very much to me, esp right now! I love you all, and get so much support, laughs, tears, and most of all FRIENDSHIP and CARING!!!

Note: Just noticed that the SCATHING post from "Tender", who is now going by the name "no_one", was deleted. SO you girls that were not on the thread earlier have no idea all the bad stuff he said about me. BUT we are moving on...... 2nd note: Now the former "Tender" and then "no_one" is now "_______".

• did_nothing_wrong
    edited October 2013

and I prove my point... those that read it know it was not SCATHING... it was factual and a response to your continued persecution.

• Cyndielou
    Cyndielou Member Posts: 1,459
    edited October 2013

Hello Ladies...thanks for all the teeny tiny hand holding. Honestly I dont know why people complain about this procedure..it was a piece of cake. I feel a little sore right now but nothing horrific. I'll go back for the crown and all that in a week or two. I appreciate all of you so much and all your support for even the little things like a root canal.

Glad your home Julie...tell us about your trip and post some pics.

Sawy about the pain Lara...I hate hate hate to wait for dr's its so rude. Finally got to watch a movie last night..I chose After Earth with Will and Jayden Smith..it was a bit too scify for me. I'll catch the Purge maybe tomorrow night..Tonight is a big tv night with Survivor and Coven and I'll catch them all later on DVR because its Wed and I've been going to the Drum circle on Wednesday nights and tonight is a pre full moon pot luck. I loooovee the food idea.

Dorty..hope you are resting hun.

Nice to see you back to your full self Bernie..That truly sucks about the maternity benefit..at least your government is talking about it and making decisions where ours is quitting because they cant like little children.

Hugz to all my girls (((( My girls))) ;0)

• Cyndielou
    Cyndielou Member Posts: 1,459
    edited October 2013

ohh...PS..Julie..what does Cymru mean?

I bought a decal for my car when i was in Cardiff that says that with the dragon..

I'll check back later with you all.

MUAH

• wahine
    edited October 2013

Hi Cyn! Glad it was not so bad....prolly cuz we were all there with ya! Nah, jest kidding, but some people do have a lot of problems and pain, so I am really glad yours went so smoothly.

Took my mom out shopping, but its been raining all day, so didn't get to go to the places I really wanted to go. Was able to get some nice things for her though. She's so cute, cause she doesn't remember what she is getting, even while its still in the cart. But I make sure she really wants it before she buys it! Then when she gets home and unwraps her purchases, it is like Christmas, as she totally forgets what she bought.

Thanks for the support, girls. I really wish "____" didn't delete that scathing post....it was really something. Hope all the drama is behind us, sorry (oops!) I brought it up, but it seemed like it needed to be out in the open. Onwards and upwards!!! Oh would I like a dwink right now! Let's see....who is dwinking for mese and for Dorkie? (I forgot). You need to double up on de dwinks today, ok??? I get a glass of wine on Friday and it will prolly taste like the best wine ever....lol.

Big Hugsssssssssssssss,

KatwinkaNeedsADwinka

• juliet62
    edited October 2013

• wahine
    edited October 2013

WooHoo Julie's baaaaaack! Now thats what I call a real "Happy Hour"! lol Someone throw him something quickly....so he has to use his other hand to catch it!!!

• juliet62
    edited October 2013

• karen1956
    karen1956 Member Posts: 4,604
    edited October 2013

Oh my.....can't believe what has gone on today....I'm so sorry that people have been hurt......will be back later......and will have a glass of wine for Kathy!!!! Time for dinner!!! Love ya gals!!!

• camillegal
    camillegal Member Posts: 15,711
    edited October 2013

And I slept on and off all day. But Bernie took over too so I'm glad Kat u didn't feel alone. We have always prided n our honestly and we will continue. Kat u certainly have every right to say what u think and I was ognoring Temder after I thought to it just wasn't right--our boards are to play on but not to fool people--there are to many things going n in our lives that we don't play like that. And 4 if u are reading this n one wishes u'r cancer to be any more or wished u'd have had it 5 yrs ago--we don't want anyone to go thru all this. Alto I didn't read all f things I really hope u hubby didn't g hard n Kat--she has t to much on her plate to be treated any way but nice and with all the respect she deserves. And over time I've learned to love Kat (as we al do) in fact we all love each other over time we count on each other that's why we don't play people we are not. I'm s sorry that all of this happened, now it's time t move forward.

• camillegal
    camillegal Member Posts: 15,711
    edited October 2013

Lara U said it could be u'r sciatica that's doing all this---MG that is s painful--my GF had a horrible bout with it and ended up in a wheelchair for a whlie--it did get much better, but every so often it acts up again. I didn't mean u'll end up in a wheelchair but she said it was terrible. WTF is everyone's back been destroyed thru all of this> Almost all have been/ U know I've always said for all the good things chemo does there are cnsequences and a lot of us have had many.---well take the good with the bad I guess, Well let me know when u know and believe me I'm so sorry for all the pain u'r in. I can not type at all tonight, OK OK worse than usual hahaaha good thing u all understand me.

Did we hear from Dork today? I hope she's doing well and that vac is doing her good, Now if she goes home with it, who cleans everything out--Does someone come to help with all this cuz it sounds like a lot to do---I guess they have to--but Dork it of means u'll heal that's great.

And Julie u'r back and in good form---when u can u hve t put some pics up--this is how I travel cuz of u guys and I love it.

OK it's all good now guys and I'll have some wine and so will Karen for Kat and Dork relax and feel good.

LUBS U ALLLLLLL

• chrissyb
    chrissyb Member Posts: 11,438
    edited October 2013

Hi goils! Just poopin in for a quickie as DH is about to drive (me mad?......oh no!) over to Clare to get my nails done and do the monthly stock up of the pantry and fridge. I enjoy the nail part but not the stocking part as then I have to think........hahahaha!

I thought I would try a new look today when I was getting dressed and pulled on my jeans, slipped my feet into a pair of sandals, found a cami of neutral color and slipped the crocheted top that I made for DD's wedding over the top! If I say so myself, it looks just as good with jeans and adds a certain panache to the outfit.........yay! as they say, up here for thinking, down there for sitting!

Oops! here is the man himself so will be back later to ketchup with ebberybuddy!

Love n hugs. Chrissy

• wahine
    edited October 2013

Thank you all, I love you all too! Thanks for drinking for me and for Dork! And omg with all the chit that hit the fan today, I DID hear from Dorkie a couple of hours ago and she asked me to let you all know, and oh-oh, OOPS, mese bad! Meant to post right away. But it is GOOD NEWS!!!! She will either get to go home tomorrow or on Friedey!!! YippeeeDippityDo!!!! She said the puka is getting smaller, and starting to heal. Wow!! She also has been having some of her family come and eat a meal with her in her Hotel , ummmm I mean the Hospital Spa. Sounds like a really nice place. Now to hope that she will REST when she is home and not do so darn much this time!!!

OMG that does sound bad about your back Lara. I had no idea that can be so horridly painful, but you did say the pain was unbearable. Do you know anything more? What can they do for you to control or eliminate the pain? Cami, my bad back is all my fault, I didn't have chemo or anything. BUT I was always taught to work hard, and so I thought the more hard work you did, the better your body would be. I was NOT told that you can wear out your joints, your back, etc. Duh. Stoooopid me, because I did so much outside work and I was building the wood that needed to go from the deck to the ground, and got in all sorts of weird positions to get it up. Plus I cut and put up all the railings, so was a lot of bending over to get everything cut, planned out, etc.I couldn't just buy the premade railings, no not me...lol. I had some probs prior to that, but that is when it really went out. We had to fire the jack a$$ contractor we had hired to build the deck and roof, and he was ruining our house, so it was left very unfinished and I had to finish what I could. Then when we hired someone else to finish the parts waaay up high, then he fell on his head. That deck about ruined everyone!!!

I am so grateful for all the love and support we have here, and thank you all for being here for me. Bernie, you are a Rock Star, and everyone else too!!!

Love and Hugs,

Kath

• wahine
    edited October 2013

OOPS did I bump ya Chrissy, right into your DH's arms??? How sweet that he will drive you to get your nails done,etc. Hope you aren't too dizzy today, as it will be hard getting all the groceries. And you stock up for a month??? WOW. My DH likes to shop DAILY...not that we need anything, he just loves to get a lot of food!! And thats awesome that the crocheted top you made is turning out to be so versatile! Have a good day!

• wahine
    edited October 2013

I am LMAO....first he was "Tender", then today he became "no_one", then he became "_____", and now when I came to the thread, I see he is going by "did_ nothing_ wrong". Guess he is stalking us. Someday he'll tire of his game. Well we ARE a fun group, so I think a lot of people would enjoy lurking and reading our threads. Just usually they are a bit more mature.

Cyn, did you watch Coven? I had to tape episode 2, and then the repeat of episode 1 came on AFTER it, so now I get to indulge in that scariness!!!! Wanted to watch it in order since I missed the first episode last week.

Cheers!

• did_nothing_wrong
    edited October 2013

And I prove my point that wahine has an axe to grind. Shame on those of you who supported her... She took a private apology, made it public to suit her agenda... something that goes against EVERY discussion board ethics code. Thank you wahine... you have given me my proof that you have an agenda against me and my DW.... she did nothing to any of you but try to support you.

My earlier post was not "Scathing" it was factual... but since you cannot see it she can say what she wants.

I wish you all the best... even you wahine. I hope whatever has gotten to you... whatever demons you carry... that you get peace from them soon.