Support us when you check out at Walgreens! Learn more about our Walgreens collaboration.

how about drinking?

Comments

• did_nothing_wrong
    did_nothing_wrong Member Posts: 33
    edited October 2013

No worries Cami. We will get it sorted soon enough.

However since you like Champagne cocktails.. here is one special for you

Aqua Marina

4 oz Champagne

1 oz vodka

1/2 oz green creme de menthe

1/2 oz lemon juice

Shake vodka, green creme de menthe and lemon juice, and strain into a champagne flute. Add champagne.

• wahine
    wahine Member Posts: 7,590
    edited October 2013

OMG Cami, I had never heard of that movie, so googled it and it looks CREEPY.....awesome...what channel is it on? I'll search for it and see if I can find it right now....

note: Shucks, I found it but it just has 30 min left, here. Tomorrow is Leprechaun2, but I don't think Jennifer Anniston is in that one(?)

• camillegal
    camillegal Member Posts: 15,711
    edited October 2013
    Kat no she's not in any more cuz then she got popular no more creepy movies for her.
    Tender that drink sounds super and it's pretty too---yea SyFy
  • karen1956
    karen1956 Member Posts: 4,604
    edited October 2013

nose bleed seats

I'm on the field at halftime

if I get s link to watch it will post it here

• Orange73
    Orange73 Member Posts: 2,154
    edited October 2013

Karen sounds like fun

Tender love that drink ill have ten

My mom was not hurt

Eeck dork so much to deal with

I'm so mad u r going through this

I'm fighting a cold prob from stress

Cammie yes that movie is a good one

I'm on night quil I'm in another demon soon it's like I smoked the weed

Wowzer did I say that oops

Puff the magic dragon

Puffs at the seams

He blows his nose with puff plus tissues

Omg

Pop in latah

• Cyndielou
    Cyndielou Member Posts: 1,459
    edited October 2013

Sounds like Dutch has the IT questions answered for you Bernie, Cami.. I love Google Chrome. Its faster, I think. Its the operating system that was on the laptop I bought for DD and she seems to like it.

NM..one would think with the absorbent cost of an IPad that It would not only be able to do everything a laptop or desk top could do and even cook your supper...I have a Kindle Fire HD that Donese had gotten for me which is a lot cheaper and can do the same things. Its the greatest thing to travel with.

So glad to hear from you Dorty!! Im sooooo happy you are getting the rest you need.

Thanks for making the pic of Mema big enough to see clearer Goldie...what a beauty! Thanks for the hand holding offer Sue...I hate the dentist..its like going to the dentist. ;).I didnt know you did yoga. They have it on the beach for free daily. I've been thinking of going on Thursday nights. I need to buy a bike.

So you have enough tomatoes do you Lori...lol.. I would love to grow some fresh tomatoes..but I have no yard to call my own. Maybe I could do those tomatoes that grow hanging upside down??

Karen, have fun at the game!

Cami...I have mega kudo's for marathon runners..a lot of hard work..Hope your niece does well.

Kat...hope DH is having a good quality visit with Steve. Still praying hard for him. That Leprechaun movie is an oldie . Jennifer Aniston was so young. Its a little low budget for her now.

Ugh..this is my late night..2am...Hate it.

I wanted to watch a movie before work tonight..I had about 2.5 hours before I needed to be in so thought I would watch on Demand...of course I couldnt get it to work so spent 1/2 hour on the phone with cable to be told I need to wait another 30-40 minutes for them to send a signal to my cable box...I was so irritated and enraged...lol...poor little indian girl..I gave her hell...then I called back and got her sister and gave her hell and guess what???? They got my tv working...but by that time..no time to watch a movie...grrrrrrr.

I need a Natty..is it midnight yet?

• karen1956
    edited October 2013

Fun day at the game...The Broncos beat the Jacksonville Jaguars 35 to 19. Lovely weather for the game. There were 100 survivors at the game...half time survivors and cheerleaders made a ribbon....I didn't find out till today that I was one of 4 survivors whose story was told!!!! Unbelievable....so many high fives for all the survivors when we were walking on and off the field!!! of course would love to be recognized for another reason.....All the survivors got a pink t-shirt and white broncos hat....the 4 of us whose story was told got a beautiful fleece jacket....When I was asked last week by Komen (who got the tickets for many of the survivors) what size T-shirt, I said medium cuz I like to layer my t-shirts......dumb me!!! the fleece is HUGE on me...size 10 -12....don't know if I can exchange it anywhere....a friend of mine was recognized a few years ago and she got a warm up jacket, but this fleece is so much nicer.....oh well....if I can't exchange the fleece, then I'll just wear it big and layer it over my down vest........Loved having my DD#2 with me....she posted pictures on fb and tagged me....there is also a video.....I need to post pictures...know how from my camera, but need to figure out from my phone!!! since DD knows iPhones, need to wait till DS gets home.....

Going to go eat dinner....tired as it was a long day.....left the house at 9:15 and got home at 6:45!!! Will try to read back later, but wanted to share my day....

DorK....hope you are feeling better.......Kathy...how is your DH and the visit with his brother?

bbl

• camillegal
    edited October 2013
    Karen what a wonderful day u had---wow all that free stuff--I like that but most of all u had u'r story told--U'r doing so we, that's wonderful.
    Well my great niece ran 26.2 miles today--she felt so good about that, she was working hard to achieve that goal and she did. Everyone is so proud of her. She's almost in her late 20's and she does all this volunteer work plus just general good stuff---we haven't figured out where or how she fits in this family yet.
    Dork I hope u'r resting well and feeling a bit better. And don't rush home. Be taken care of.
  • wahine
    edited October 2013

Glad your great niece did so well Cami! My DD2 was training for marathons when they found the problem with her neck....so after all that training and getting her body in shape (she also biked for miles daily), all she can do right now is walk. Hoping when she gets the surgery and disc replacement on her cervical area of the spine, that after recovery she can start training again. I think they are planning on doing it in early Nov.

Karen, how awesome to be recognized and have your story told! Nice gifts, too. My BIL Steve is not doing well, my DH got back home today and said he didn't look good. Was glad he recognized my DH though and was able to visit with him for awhile. But my DH thinks it might just be a matter of weeks.

Oh Cyn, what a mess just trying to get to see a movie....and then to run out of time with how LONG it takes now on the phone, to get anything done. Aarrrgghhhh!!! Hope your night will pass quickly and not encounter any problems with customers.

On Amazing Race they went to Lisbon! So awesome to see the same things we have seen/done. Rode that same #28 cable car, my DD and I toured the Coach Museum last March, went to the Discovers Monument (where it showed them with Magellan), and the old castle overlooking Sintra. It was on earlier tonight, but I taped it, so have not yet finished seeing all that they will do there. We were thinking of bypassing Lisbon next time, but I don't know....this show is getting me interested in going back!

Hoping Dotty is still doing better....have not tried to contact her today, hoping she is resting and being well cared for!!!!

Such a nice weekend you had, NM. And how awesome to get all those nice chicken breasts! I tried another teriyaki chicken recipe today but didn't like it so much. Will work on that first recipe. Not for awhile though, as I may start that Readers Digest diet....need to do something!!!

Cami and Lara, you two are such fun with your scary movie watching!!!

Have a good evening girls!!! Hugs and Chugs of Beer (Natty's for Cyn, later)....

Kat

• Beckers
    Beckers Member Posts: 979
    edited October 2013

Hope you all enjoyed your Sun day Fun day. Do anything new, old, fun, exciting?? I was at Mom's. I still did not get house done. working 2.5 jobs til DH gets here Thurs. 1 job Fri and hope to take some time off!!! Kinda burnt out to be honest.

Time to get ready for my week. Glad Dork is getting rest. Hope everyone else is okay. Bernie, I can't post here from iPad any more either. Not so sure the improvements were as such.

Love you goils!!

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOAEIOU

• camillegal
    edited October 2013
    Becs u really are working u'r butt off---insert woman with no butt here--- but finally u'll se u'r DH ----insert a kissing couple here---so u'll be happy. It's been a while this time.
  • wahine
    edited October 2013

Here's a flat butt....

• wahine
    edited October 2013

And a kissing couple....

• camillegal
    edited October 2013
    Show off----Kat were u born in 1966 ????
  • wahine
    edited October 2013

LOL, jest wanted ta halp ya out since you mentioned those images!! Why would you think I was born in '66??? Must be something there....but right now its whizzing over my head....'splain Lucy!

• camillegal
    edited October 2013
    Cuz I saw u'r timeline and it said March ? 1966 and I thought OMG ur a baby how could that be. Were u?
  • wahine
    edited October 2013

OH, thats where it came from! I also get Happy Birthday wishes in March.....cuz I did not want my real info on FB!!! ITs so funny. SO, my family just private messaged me on my birthday, cuz they thought I didn't want ANYONE to know it was my birthday. I thought that was funny....its ok for all those I know, but you know you can search for so many things on a search engine, and I just don't want all my info out there like in a profile, nice and neat, for anyone to find.

• chrissyb
    chrissyb Member Posts: 11,438
    edited October 2013

Oh my goodness goils and Dutch! Talk about doin a ketchup! Jest taken me half hour to read it all now I've read so much I probably forgotten it all agin! Dang nab it!!

Dorkarooni I'm so glad you is Finally resting and gittin your wound tendid to appropriately! It's about time !! Now youse beez a good goil an do xacly what dem noices tells youse soes youse can git betterer quicliest!!!

Lol Karen........nose bleed seats?! .......love it!......Do you almost feel like you are flying?......lol

Suz you sure are a pretty woman an there's the pic to prove it.

Orla so glad you got your ceiling prob sorted and so glad it wasn't any worse. Hopefully the fix will be completed sooner rather than later.

I think I'm going to have to start making notes when I visit this thread as I'm now stumped and I did want to address everyone.......dang my brain needs fixing! Or I'm getting old.......hahaha........yup thats the problem! I'm getting old.

went and saw my doc a little while ago, Im on my phone by the way, he said my vertigo and deafness is bring caused by a virus.......nasty little devil!.......and it hopefully will begin to clear as the virus retreats..........yay!!

Tender! I think that calls for some of those scrummy champagne cocktails please and dont forget the string if pearls as well!!! Oh an youse can hab a few fir yeselfs.

titties up!!! Chrissy

• camillegal
    edited October 2013
    Hi Chrissy it's always nice to see u now u have some time--but u have not felt good for a while now so stop preachin' and take care of u'rself u need to not move around a lot til this virus bids adieu to you. BTW whenever I read u'r posts an accent is in my mind, cuz I love that one. Silly me---Just take care and feel better and leave things alone--everything will still be there in a few days
    Oh Kat I don't have my yr. down for my BD That's not a necessary requirement at least not for me.
  • Cyndielou
    Cyndielou Member Posts: 1,459
    edited October 2013

Amost 3am....overnight agent called in sick so was asked to work an extra hour...I accepted the OT with enthusiasm..Can you just see I am bursting with excitement. Had to wait till 1am for a Natty..this is wrong in so many ways.

Now if I get a call from effing China 5 minutes before 3am I'll scream...well, not really . That would wake everyone

• chrissyb
    edited October 2013

Cami you are a sweaty and believe me when I say I am taking it easy.........lol.......I have no choice at the moment as if I try to do anything I fall flat on my face.........miss the keister by this much!!.......hahahaha!! Well I guess that fell flat too as it really is a visual gag!.......lol. I promise you, I am being good and hopefully I'll be all better in a couple of days as things are improving slowly.

Cyn, OT is good when you can get it but wow! That's early?....late?.......whatever.........girl you could probably do with the sleep right now.

Literally just got home, it's 8.45pm here and I'm bushed and that damnable ringing in my ear is about to drive me nuts!.........lol. It will settle once I sit in a quiet room for a little while, thank goodness! Happy to hear that the doc was on the same planet as me today and agreed with me as to the cause of this nuisance virtigo. This is the second time I've had it this year and hopefully it will be the last.

Hope all youse goils is sleeping peaceably an ill ketchup wid youse all t'morry.

Loves and hug. Chrissy

• camillegal
    edited October 2013
    Oh cyn u r so right--no more calling for u and OT--u need to rest,
    And Chrissy I know sometimes u have no choice, but I kinow peope (ahem) that push themselves and u really can't do that--But Vertigo kind of keeps u down. So down u stay til it gets better.
  • chrissyb
    edited October 2013

Cam, I hear you, I sure do hear you!........lol.

• nativemainer
    nativemainer Member Posts: 7,902
    edited October 2013

Good morning, Loungettes! Sadie and I had a lovely weekend, even if she did get all over mud and make a mess on the living room floor right after I washed it! She is just so goofy. But so much fun, too.

Goldie-- I haven't said anything to my colleagues, the clinical manager did ask for volunteers late last week and mentioned that I had picked up a shift. After that one person did pick up the Friday night call shift. I'll probably pick up next Sunday. The CM can't work straight through most of 3 weekends without some break.

Cammy--want me to call you and talk you through checking your browser?

DorKable!!!!! I am so glad to hear you are sleeping a lot and resting and getting taken care of. Yeah, I know the pseudomonas A. infection is pretty smelly, and not nice smelly at that, but now that you are getting the right antibiotics and directly into your blood stream that will clear out pretty quickly. And you will feel better after getting cleaned up. Ask if you can take a shower before a dressing change tomorrow, nothing makes you feel better than a shower, and it will help wash out the wound, too. Go in with the dressing in place, let the shower water take the old dressing out, it won't hurt and will feel sooooo gooooood!

Mema--you do Yoga? I used to, haven't done it quite a while, probably should start again. I needs me some kind of exercise!

Tender--Wow, great dwinkies! Especially the champagne one! And great info about the various browsers. You're a treasure!

ORLA--wow, you have some cold and are obviously on some good drugs!

CynCyn--I have a Kindle Fire, never really though about using like an iPad, but now that I'm looking at it, it really does do just about everything! Plus I can read books and listen to audio books on it!

Karen--Good for you! I bet it felt great getting recognized that way!

Wahine--praying for BIL and DH. Such a sad thing to hear.

Becs--glad you took some time off. Working hard is a good thing, but rest is good, too!

• nativemainer
    nativemainer Member Posts: 7,902
    edited October 2013

Chrissy--well, a virus is better than some of the causes of vertigo you can get. At least a virus will go away after a bit!

Have a good Monkeyday, everyone!

• camillegal
    edited October 2013
    Oh NM u another so sweet and nice person--u think of everyone about everything and u'r work too. And such a wonderful idea telling Dork about the shower, I would never think of that, I always thought just don't touch anything but that would be good cleansing. Of course I never heard of these strange infections it must be horrible especially the odor too.
    Sooner or later I' figure this out-my DD maybe could help me. Oh here I go complaining again, I woke up to Diarhea this morning so I took a shower right away, and I feel lots of pain so I took my D meds and pain meds and I feel crabby and the letter L is sticking so I'm in a mess. And I thought I had a ride to the Dr. this morning and now I don't almost everyone is working--I'm so mad at myself cuz I should have a back up--I just don't think far enough ahead--ever. I always think oh it'll work out. I really do live in OZ
  • karen1956
    edited October 2013

Over slept this morning!!!!! my clock was all messed up...it happens to this clock radio every once in long while...the clock radio is over 30 years old....When I first woke up, I look at the clock and it said 4:15....I said to DH..."you're up early" and he really didn't say much, then DD at what I thought was 5:15 made the same comment to her and she said, "mom its 5:55" oops....so jumped into the shower....now I've been on the computer for over 1/2 hour....time to get dressed and leave...fortunately, its a "late" morning for me and not going in till 8 (instead of 7:15 or 7:30).......Wishing everyone a good day!!

• did_nothing_wrong
    did_nothing_wrong Member Posts: 33
    edited October 2013

Good morning. After all the drinks yesterday, here is some coffee to get you all started....

• camillegal
    edited October 2013
    Karen I like that u'r DH doesn't say anything about the time. hahaha
    Good thing u have a late morning, Wow u can't even count on a cock anymore. There's a double meaning in there somewhere.
  • chrissyb
    edited October 2013

Love the coffee Tender but I think that just might keep me awake as I'm about to head to bed........yup, it's 11.45pm here and time for sleep......lol.

Enjoy your day!!