Support us when you check out at Walgreens! Learn more about our Walgreens collaboration.

how about drinking?

Comments

• camillegal
    camillegal Member Posts: 15,711
    edited December 2013

These pics are hysterical Julie

• Adey
    Adey Member Posts: 2,413
    edited December 2013

Don't Fucking Care! Ha!

• BernieEllen
    BernieEllen Member Posts: 2,285
    edited December 2013

• BernieEllen
    edited December 2013

• juliet62
    juliet62 Member Posts: 3,246
    edited December 2013

good morning bernieHappy

• Cyndielou
    Cyndielou Member Posts: 1,459
    edited December 2013

Lmao....Bernie.  good morning.  Good morning  Julie T...crazy day at the office..i hope  everyone  is ok and safe  with all of this weather going on...ive NEVER been as crazy busy as i was today.  I have been reading our thread.just no time  to respond.  Love the elf pics...

Adey....I dont give a  fuck either....HIGHFIVE on that sisah.

There is a new star in the sky..idk if she was ever on BCO...but a good friend of my D...she was a stage IV girl for 10years...sweet young lady with 3 children.

Cami....did you really answer the phone DCIS???

I totally represented in Dallas and got totally inebriated....free booze...their mistake...i woke up with an unopened bottle of wine and 3 unopened beers next to the bed...lord help me.

Nighty night sweet ladies

• nativemainer
    nativemainer Member Posts: 7,902
    edited December 2013

Good morning, Loungettes!  Sounds like it's going to get chilly this week, single numbers the weather yakker is saying.  Glad I found my gloves!

Juliet--that is a naughty, naughty elf! 

Adey--;)

BBBBBernie--LOL!  Poor Santa!

CynCyn--free booze is good, waking up with unopened bottles in the bed, a whole 'nother thing!  Better than waking up with an ugly stranger, I suppose. 

Cookie Sugarplum's DOTD is the Santa's Little Helper

1 1/2 oz Apple Schnapps
    1 1/2 oz Butterscotch Schnapps
    1 1/2 oz Goldschlager
    5 oz Apple Juice
    Directions
    Pour apple juice into a cocktail shaker. Add Goldschlager, apple schnapps and butterscotch schnapps. Shake and strain into a large cocktail glass. Garnish with an apple slice or cinnamon stick, and serve

• camillegal
    edited December 2013

Good Morning All=

BernieHappy as usual

Good Morning Julie

Cyn Cyn what a wonderful way to wake up--kinda makes u think--but free likker what else would we expect. And Cyn yes I did, and a few other ways too, I now have the right initials printed on the top of my sheet in Big red letters, and its been what like 5 weeks, I just can't get these letters right--I'ts like a block to me.

NM it's cold out and I just took my shower and put on my flannel Christmas nightgown on for the day--don't think I;m going anywhere, but u do so dress warm and be safe and I hope u have a good day.

• camillegal
    edited December 2013

Oh I saw some pics of Dork and even tho I couldn't really make out there faces, I could see who Dork was because of how she posed, hahaha She's so cute.

• goldie0827
    goldie0827 Member Posts: 6,835
    edited December 2013

NM, yay for the extra moola for your trip. Hoping they find someone soon for those weekend positions. Here is a link that explains about the Lipitor and BC prevention (if you interested), it's in the "trial" stages right now.

http://www.cancer.gov/clinicaltrials/search/view?cdrid=647172&version=HealthProfessional

Thanks for the Elf laffs Julie, I went on google images and looked at a bunch of them.

LOL Bernie and Julie.

Bernie, could you REALLy deliver the alien?

Hi Adey, where you been? Glad you found my DFC funny, but I'm pretty sure that is not the name of the company! I don't think the boss lady saw that!

Cyn Cyn, I am very sorry for the loss of D's friend, so glad she was given those 10 years, but so very sad when there are small children involved. Prayers for her family and all that knew her. Are you off today? I think it will be another crazy one, as Mother Nature is still playing games. Glad you had fun in TX, but shame on you for leaving unopened bottles!

Kat,  hoping to  hear from you soon. Still saying prayers for you and your family, including Molly.

Going to be cold here tonight, 7 degrees, but it will prolly get colder where I'm at. Thursday I have mammo and bone dexa, then onc appointment. Thursday night is Zoo Lights at the Phoenix Zoo, then Friday a hair cut and Dancing With the Stars, home on Saturday.

Angelic Angel-Ears wishing everyone a fantabulous Monkey Day and hoping y'all stay warm and safe.

• camillegal
    edited December 2013

Lori I laughed so hard at what DFC meant but I think that's the most help I have to remember it now--How did I miss that. I'm not trying to act all goofy, but let us all know every single thing the Drs. are saying when u have app'ts and tests OK? And no one has heard from Kat??? Oh I know she must be so wrapped up with everything, but when u hear from her let us know about it---Sorry Like u wouldn't. Mes brain is in a farted mode--all air and makin' noise.

LARA how are u doing?, 'r not on much. 

• BernieEllen
    edited December 2013

My neighbour (a farmer) - when his wife was having her second baby the midwife went out of the delivery room - Anne was like I need to push NOW - he delivered the baby. When the midwife returned she was shocked - he said - same as a calf but with shorter legs.

• camillegal
    edited December 2013

Bernie hahaha

• Orange73
    Orange73 Member Posts: 2,154
    edited December 2013

Godie undie had some scares on her card we still text every day she had foot surgery

I hate this elf

I PM kat have not heard anything yet I am worried

made chili

saw my lympho doc I am getting a compression thing, might be getting a revision the pain is from the implants to the nuero is from the surgeries

ill keep every one posted

Im weening off them NM its ok so far

I am watching the entity very freaky

be back later

• juliet62
    edited December 2013

lara,hope they can relieve your pain.give unde my love and tell her I hope she feels better soon

kat and lori-thinking of you

Bernie-bbbb midwife

cammi-hows the working woman?

went for retail therapy today,did all my Christmas shopping .of course 90% was for meHappy

have a good afternoon ladies

• Orange73
    Orange73 Member Posts: 2,154
    edited December 2013

I will I tell her everyone thinks of her

I love retail therapy

I've been doing that a lot lately

• juliet62
    edited December 2013

my niece is getting married on july 5th at 2pm,so let the hat shopping begin!

she wants her god daughter who is 3 to be a bridesmaid but discussed it with her mother and decided to wait a few months before telling her,well her mother is also a bridesmaid,so having heard her mother talk about it,called her out side and did the puppy eyes and would she be left at home alone when they go to the wedding, so reassured no she was going to the wedding but still doing the puppy eyes bit, so nic finally asked her about being a bridesmaid,5 mins later she;s all dressed up in her princess gown with tiara on ,practicing being a bridesmaid.so they both got outmanouved by a 3 year old

• wahine
    wahine Member Posts: 7,590
    edited December 2013

I am home, just overwhelmed. Thanks for all the prayers and concern, very much needed. Trying to be with them and help as much as I can, and now my g'dau is sick, with fever too, so hoping my DD does not get sick too since she still can't eat, and is in a lot of pain. Thank you all, love you all too.

Forgot to mention I have been praying for you too Lori, for good results on your tests this week. I have a bone scan on Friday, but just the density scan, not like what you have to have. Hoping everything will be good. ((((Lori))))

Kathy

• camillegal
    edited December 2013

Kat Love and prayers right back for u and u'r dear family.

• camillegal
    edited December 2013

Julie love that 3 yrs old, what a smart one hahaha--she came out on top.

Lara I understand more about u'r pain, it's a tuff one for u. Now they should be able to help u. Poor Undie, she must feel awful. Please send her (((HUGS))) from me. The entity kinda scaryish.

BTW I got paid today, so far he hasn't fired me, it's kind of hard when u kiss hello and good-bye, so I guess I'm doing all right, I got paid so I shouldn't complain covers all my crap. He's so gorgeous with a beautiful wife and so nice, he's just like his Mom.

BBL

• juliet62
    edited December 2013

• camillegal
    edited December 2013

HappyJulie

• Beanius
    Beanius Member Posts: 1,494
    edited December 2013

Hiccup, Burp, Fa.......

Scuffle, Scuffle...

Trying to dig mesef outta de snow...

Juliet - LOL!

Wahiney - welcome home. I'm sending prayers and will join you in wishing GoldieLocks good test results.

• RedReading
    RedReading Member Posts: 1,262
    edited December 2013

Julie you are too funny, where do you find this stuff? And how funny that you got out-manipulated by a 3 year old. Not that I can talk, I get outmaneuver by my gkids almost daily. Nana if I come over on Saturday and shovel your snow can you give me $10 so I can buy mommy a christmas present. Melt. Of course there was no snow, but it's the thought that counts, right. Lol

Welcome back Kat. Good to hear you are doing OK. I will add your gdau to my prayers. NM's been protecting me in the inflatable chapel, but I recently learned there's a bar in there, so I've even gone in a couple times on me own.

Lara, how you doing today girl? Is it settling out for you a bit? I hope so, you're going through a bunch of stuff. Nothing I can say comes out as more than platitudes, so I'll just say may you walk without fear. (((huggles))). It'll come out right.

Went back to work today. God I'm tired. Tomorrow will be longer as I have to go dinner with executive committee for North America as well as work. Then Wed. is dinner with communication team and a movie, after work. I think I'm going to be crawling home on Thursday which is my son's bday, so I suspect we're going out to dinner. Well, at least I don't have to cook!

Hope everyone else is as well as can be. Tinks mese gonna go get mese a brewski at de bar. Hope some of dem tenders has good massaging hands. Me needs some relaxation.  

• camillegal
    edited December 2013

Red I don't know how u'r working now---Good Luck---

• RedReading
    RedReading Member Posts: 1,262
    edited December 2013

Oh I was sooooo wrong, my son wants to have a nice quiet evening here with us and his sibs. Steak, baked potatoes and Caesar salad. Guess who gets to cook it. Sigh. OK so Friday when I get home I will.... probably go Christmas shopping. I'm tired just thinking about it. And to be honest I'm a bit worried. Gonna call my nurse navigator tomorrow. Remember when I said they took out enough that I now had 1 D cup and 1 B cup? Well B cup has been growing. Now looking at DD. Think for my own peace of mind, I'll get it checked out.

And Cami, I made 3 obvious mistakes at work today. So I'm not doing such a great job. Sigh.

• dara_diverse
    dara_diverse Member Posts: 5,004
    edited December 2013

Hey goils! I jest pooping in here to say hello. I sawry bout mese last post, I tink I wuz bordering insanity vs dwunkliness. oops.

Lori, I do not tink I eber commented to you about yer RB scare. I also praying for good results and no issues. When do you go for yer appointment? I sawry ye having a scare but jest know eberyting is alright, ok? (((((Lori))))

NM, single digit temps, yikes. I am so not ready for any of that. I get it why old people head to florida for de winter. I am gitting old. If only wese could all have two homes, one in de winter and one in de summer but both dwinking homes, oh hail yeah! What is yer count down number now?

Kathy, so nice to see ya. Praying for you, your DD, your GD and mese gawsh, yer doggies too. ((((KATHY))))

Camille, glad ye got paid, wooo hoo, dwinking money for ya!

Red, aww shucks, hate that you having a hard time. And glad you are getting that swelling boobie checked, prolly jest fluid.

Lara, when are ya coming to visit? I have jest four more weeks off work so let's do it! I hope you are feeling better. Please tell Shannon to git her EWWA back in here. I tried to find what her issue is but did not see but I hope she is alright.

Julie, LMAO at yer God daughter, berry clever widdle goil. And laffing even harder at your pics, specially the ones of that goofy effing elf! I hate him too, why if I had one, I would bash his ugly smile in and turn it upside down den backwards hehe!

Bernie, it would be ubber coool is you delivered de alien child. I bet you'd have no problem. I am so happy for Sinead, seems she is out of the danger zone, alien must be nearly ready to pop out. and THAT my fwend, will call for a big HTL sailabrashion.

Beanie baaaby, yippee, nice to see your face, sorry it covered in snow. Wese also got a nasty blast of snow yesturdey, came from nowhere and we had about 8" accumulate before it turned to rain. Let's yese and mese head to a tropical island where it is sunny and warm and has lots of hot hot men. Come one, come all, let's GO!

Cyn, nice to see you. I have a question though. How the hail did ye wake up with unopened bottles of beer and wine? That sounds fishy to mese! tehehe. I tink it yer weekend, if so happy weekend, wooopie!

Well I hope I did not miss any of you goils, I can't scroll back or I lose mese post. If mese lose mese post, bese too dwunkly to weWrite er again so gonna hit de submit, abra cadabera alex cazaam.........

• BernieEllen
    edited December 2013

• BernieEllen
    edited December 2013

• Alyson
    Alyson Member Posts: 3,737
    edited December 2013

Evenings all, no drink but real headache which has lasted three days maybe Ise need drink.

Slainte