Support us when you check out at Walgreens! Learn more about our Walgreens collaboration.

how about drinking?

Comments

• camillegal
    camillegal Member Posts: 15,711
    edited December 2013

Goldie those elves are scary, I don't like doll things or clowns at all, One time I was sent a Victorin Doll (from a man) and I guess it was beautiful, I threw it out the eyes spooked me like crazy ad I couldn't wait til the garbage men got it, same thing with a Ouija board.--I know I'm crazy.yep it's kinda warm where u are, It's been snowing and still snowing now. It's supposed to stop soon tho.

Shower day for me, debating what PJ's I should put on, oh see all the decisions I have to make.

• camillegal
    edited December 2013

Goldie hahaha I just looked up=e-coli, I guess the dr. thinks I've had it for 6 yrs now hahaha he's guessing like everyone else

• wahine
    wahine Member Posts: 7,590
    edited December 2013

Oh Cami, I hope not! Yikes. Hoping and praying this round of antib's will do the trick! (((Cami)))

• BernieEllen
    BernieEllen Member Posts: 2,285
    edited December 2013

Kathy be very careful that your tenant is not scamming you - if there was no mould when she moved in - what has changed since then. What are her health problems? Get advice on this one.

I'm with Cammi on these face things and Ouija boards. They freak me out.

Welcome Darling Ducky - I prefer to call you Swan.

• BernieEllen
    edited December 2013

• BernieEllen
    edited December 2013

• juliet62
    juliet62 Member Posts: 3,246
    edited December 2013

• Adey
    Adey Member Posts: 2,413
    edited December 2013

I want to climb into that lagoon Goldie! After my freakin' abdomen is healed I will take a bath every day. Brrrr I's cold. Hey neighbor Cam! One of these days. (c:

• wahine
    wahine Member Posts: 7,590
    edited December 2013

Girls, the news was not good today, still crying my heart out....I might not be on here for awhile unless I start feeling better. Please keep my daughter in your prayers. Thank you so very much.

• Beanius
    Beanius Member Posts: 1,494
    edited December 2013

Juliet – LOL at de great jokes and pics! Tank U!

DorKie – LOL at all de Elf funnies! Luv it…guud goilie to get dwugs fwum de doc but sawwy bout de tum pwoblem. I so sawwy 2 bout tendonunitituss in de tum. I hope it is def cleared up by Christmas.

Ducky – wanna wish you a big welcome…chit 34…sawwy U R here but glad to know you and hope U will stick around for lotta dwinks! Wud is your favorite???

Red – I will join U in weeshing dese goilies feel better and big prayers for Wahiney and family.

NM – It has been so cold here but finally warmed up yesturday. I love de snowshoeing so hope you get out for some too. Same here bout not quite enuf snow last year. I only got out my XC skis once so I’m gunna try to ketch de snow before it melts. Pweese tank Cookie Sugarplums for de super excellent Green Headache DOTD, it is wunnerful.

Goldie – I tenk we needa a group therapy lampshade party soon! 42 degwees soundez goob, I tink we are about 38 at the high wich is much better dan it was, foof, it was so cold but nuttin like Hoth. Glad U R not sickie poo. I was at the blue lagoon before too. Years ago and I went in and my hair got all full of silica and it was like straw for a long time after. But it was a fun place to bisit. LOL at de elf pics and I love the Blue Lagoon.

Bernie – LOL!!

Wahine –  I am so sorry to read your last post that news was not good. I will keep the prayers going my sweet Katrinka (((((Wahine)))))

Hi to Alyson, Cammy, Adey and everyone!!

• camillegal
    edited December 2013

Kat I can't express how sad I feel for u and DD, please know loads of prayers are coming u'r way and when u can please let us know.  Big Big (((HUGS)))

• juliet62
    edited December 2013

((((kat and family)))))) your in my thoughts and prayers

• juliet62
    edited December 2013

• dara_diverse
    dara_diverse Member Posts: 5,004
    edited December 2013

Hey chickies! Happy humpdey eve to you all. I is so berry sorry to read Katwinka's sad post. Mese fart is breakon for her and for her beautiful dear daughter. I am sending prayers, love and hugs to you both ebery day. I jest can't even express how terribly this hurts to see those I love suffer so greatly. I jest have one more werd. FURB!!!!!

Dear God,

PLEASE, we need you NOW. Please hold Kathy tight and help her to be stronger than the beast. Please lift our dear fwend Kathy up into your loving arms and give her the strength to carry her dear child through this most difficult time of their lives. I ask for Your healing touch. Please take away the pain and the despair. You know this is not fair. I know you are busy but I said please which you know means to me NOW.

Lord hear mese prayer.

Amen

• Beanius
    edited December 2013

Wonderful pwayer, DorKie

((((((Katwinka and Family))))))

• dara_diverse
    edited December 2013

I love your post Bean, such a sweet widdle picture. It is gloomy here in the lounge tonight, sad times. I hope the rest of you girls are doing alright. These are tough times for our dear friend making them difficult for us too. It is ok to cry. And it is also ok to dwink. Let's have a get happy party after a quick nudder run to de chapel for a chot n a prayer, who's in?

Dis gonna git old, well it already on my last nerve but could not resist posting one more

Look what the little sneaky basturd has in his pocket, that is MY bottle of JD! Git over here you widdle shittin' elf !!! I gonna git you!

More love, hugs and peaceful thoughts to mese KatwinkaDeSadliestMom ...

• camillegal
    edited December 2013

Beautiful prayer Dork n great pics for our Kat--All our hearts are aching now waiting for news that will be bright--and we are all praying so hard for Kat and her DD, when one is hurting so much we all hurt, it's the way it is--we all care and love one another--it's so strange cuz a lot of us never met but that doesn't change how we feel.

• juliet62
    edited December 2013

so true cammi.dorty and beans thanks for the prayers you said what we are all thinking

red hope your dd gets good news too

• dara_diverse
    edited December 2013

RED- I was also berry funcused over your post. What is going on with your daughter? I thought that everything was OK??? Geez, we gonna need a bigger chapel soon. We might consider doing away with the inflatable and having the HTL construction crew build us a bigger and better chapel. Yer thoughts ladies? Merember, de sky is de limit at de lounge.

Sending lots of love to all mese goils and how bout a group hug?

• RedReading
    RedReading Member Posts: 1,262
    edited December 2013

Hi dere. Kat I'm sorry sorry about your news. I'll be in the chapel with the rest of the girls, praying for your family and your DD. {{{huggles}}}

All the posts are on the last page - I can't go back or I lose this post. So if I get the names wrong here, sorry.

Cami and Bernie, I hate, hate clowns. And those dolls too. I know in mese head dey aren't real but they watch you. And real clowns are worse. Too much Stephen King when I was younger I think.

Cami, asked me DD about e-coli in general. She said the bug libs in ur intestines naturally. Good for help in break down of stuff going thru. But if you've been sick, it can get nasty. So you best be takin those aunti-b's as directed and you'll be fine. Sowwy if I being a killjoy.

Thanks to those who asked about my DD. Such funcusion! All dumb docs fault. He says she's ok but referred her to a surgeon. She calls surgeon to get more info, they say she's coming in for a second opinion on her mammo - being em with her. That's all we know. Not very forthcoming these doctors.

Me poor boob is about size E now. I'm very firm! Haven't been firm in years - I'm usually kicking them out of the way as I exit the shower. Nurse navigator isn't returning my calls, so I'm going to call the bs tomorrow and ask them about It.

I wasn't too disappointed about missing dinner with the execs, I was tired. Got dinner and movie with VP, HR mgr a couple of co-workers and our spouses tonight. It was pretty cool. We laughed and teased each other for 3 1/2 hours over dinner, then saw Ender's Game. Nice night but I gotta get up in 5 hours for work so I'll say good night now. 

{hugs} to all - oh an welcome to the new widdle one. Sorry forget ur name, I'll get it soon. :-)

• chrissyb
    chrissyb Member Posts: 11,438
    edited December 2013

Oh! I am so sorry to read that Kathy's DD is not doing good.......so sad. Kathy you know prayers are being said for her and for you.

Hi to every one! Just a quickie before I head back to the kitchen.....yup, I'm cooking ......and drinking......and cooking.....and drinling.......an booking.......n clingling.........

• Alyson
    Alyson Member Posts: 3,737
    edited December 2013

Has youse had dindins yet Chrissie. Ise has and its getting near beddie byes times.

Big hugs for Kathy and her DD. Love and loads of prayers.

• Alyson
    Alyson Member Posts: 3,737
    edited December 2013

Forgot; that funny elf is rumnig around on oder threads. Don't like him. We has elves like dis here cause dis is Middle Earth.

I like them lots better

• nativemainer
    nativemainer Member Posts: 7,902
    edited December 2013

Good morning, Loungettes!Ok, it's gotten down right cold here.Single number temps, wind chills below zero.Sigh.

Cammy--I like seeing the lights this time of year, too, just don't have the energy to actually put them up any more.The folks across the street do for every holiday, so that's fun! The warmer sounds like a great thing to have right now!

Goldie--nice Blue Lagoon!I wanna go soak!And Drink!

Today is Ding-a-Ling Day, according the folks on my TV.It's also Gingerbread House Day.Is there a connection?

Wahine--Yikes, seems like mold is the new problem everyone's got.Maybe that's why you are coughing?Oh, wait, the mold is not in your place, it's in the rental.Do you get the stuff identified at a lab to verify that it IS mold and not something else?Wouldn't it be funny if it wasn't mold at all?Oh, wow, that Lagoon is sooooooo neat!!!!!!

Cammy--Where does the doc think you have e coli?You're supposed to have it in your gut, but not in your pee or other places.I guess they really are just guessing!

BBBBBernie--good advice for Kath!LOL at the pics!

Juliet--good one!

Ade--I'm with you!

{{{{{{{{{{Wahine}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

Beanie--Cookie Sugarplum is looking for a dwinky recipe to put in her flask to take snow shoeing sometime this winter, any suggestions?

DorKable--AMEN!Meet you in the Chapel.

Red RH--Glad you had fun with the movie and dinner, sleep well and I hope tomorrow is an easy day for you!And your Doc should be drawn and quartered.If all is OK, no second opinion needed.If second opinion need, at least be honest!

Chrissy--Whacha dwinking and cookin?????

Aly--I do like that elf better!

Cookie Sugarplum's DOTD is theMaiden's Prayer

1/2 oz Triple Sec Liqueur

1 1/2 oz Gin Gin

1 oz Lemon Juice

Directions

Shake all ingredients with ice, strain into a cocktail glass, and serve.

• camillegal
    edited December 2013

GM NM--all initials now--it's super cold here too, like Maine below 0--so I'm glad to stay in really. NM they are guessing, u know my D has been going on for years with every test possible they just keep throwing meds at me. I don't even discuss with them anymore. Well it's Friday Eve so ur almost done I hope with the countdown going and u can snuggle up with Sadie this week-end, I hope.

• BernieEllen
    edited December 2013

Healing thoughts and prayers for Kathy's daughter and all the family.

Will light candles and pray for God's blessing on them all.

• camillegal
    edited December 2013

imageKat and DD with prayers

• Orange73
    Orange73 Member Posts: 2,154
    edited December 2013

Dork u know me well

cam I love a sparkly scarf

so I am in my world we have a fake tree I go this tree needs water WTF hello where am I

yes dork we r going to b crazy we will have the hangover part 7 going on lol

cam not much on today hate it

I love that lagoon steam I need to go there asap

shopping done

what else I forgot ok going to the chapel

very cold hereShocked

• camillegal
    edited December 2013

Lara it's so cold here too. I'm sitting here with my good flannel NG on, a sweater, ablanket wrapped around my shoulders, my electric throw from my waste down and snuggly slippers and I'm comfortable--I can not take this cold, Now I want a hot flash and nothing.

• Beanius
    edited December 2013

DorKie – I tink U R rite n tite, we needa crew to bix a bigger chapel. Yikes, that dang elf got yer JD! But LOOK! Ding dong de elf is daid!

Cammi – Dems such nice woyds bout how we can hoyt and care bout each udder even dough we habn’t met. Itz so twu! Der’s a connexshun det is willy neet.

Juliet – hope you are not working too hard.

Red – I’m glad DorKie aksd cuz I’m funcused too. Dis a natural state for de bean. Sawwy bout de size E boooooob, I had dat after rads n I tode eberybody it wuz a dwiving hazard wif de big tit blocking my view.

Chrissy – I would like to bisit your kitchen it soundez fun fun fun!

Alyson – cute elf!

NM – LOL at Ding-a Ling Day! I found a recipe for Rink Tum Diddy Rarebit dat might go for Ding-a-Ling Day. For de snow shoe dwink I will suggest Elf Wine.

De recipe for De Elf Wine:
    Take de peeee outta five elves. Take de nose hair off a troll. Take de skin off an eel. Bix all in a cup and add 2 tablespoons of fairy juice. Count to 15 and den spit over your left shoulder. Add marishino cherry.

Orange – hope it warms up where U R. Itz better here today.

Missing lotta bweasty fwiends here today, where’s Goldie, Mema, Cyn, and many others??? Prayers still going out for Katrinka and family. Hi Bernie and to eberyone!!

Goin to town today for toilet paper so gotta run – he he he he!!!

Love YaZ,
    Bean