Support us when you check out at Walgreens! Learn more about our Walgreens collaboration.

how about drinking?

Comments

• BernieEllen
    BernieEllen Member Posts: 2,285
    edited December 2013

• MemaSue56
    MemaSue56 Member Posts: 2,061
    edited December 2013

Morning DahhhhlinKs!

I been lurking and praying for our Katwinka.  Found this prayer that I been saying for her and her DD, I'll share.

Dear Lord, You have walked with us through all our yesterdays, guided, and protected us in a thousand ways.  Now I pray you'll strengthen Kat and calm her sorrows.  Comfort her and bring sweet peace to her tomorrows.  Amen

You goils have me cwacking up wif da elves and reindeer jokes/posts. 

Lara - LOL on da fart joke.  Bet Dork will get a kick outta it too.

Bernie - I missed who Lori is, but I am putting her in my prayers too that she gets the tests and answers she needs.

Know I am missing many...but ya'll kno I lubslubslubslubs ya!!  ChEars DeaRs!!

• juliet62
    juliet62 Member Posts: 3,246
    edited December 2013

• juliet62
    edited December 2013

• juliet62
    edited December 2013

good prayer sue

• camillegal
    camillegal Member Posts: 15,711
    edited December 2013

Nice prayer Sue for our girls.

Bernie I'm o glad u printed that from Lori, cuz it was word for word, and I can't copy like that, I feel a little better about Lori, but I never understand insurance--how they would possibly not OK anything right away is beyond me.

OMG I just officially woke up I couldn't keep my eyes open after 2 cups of coffe and I was sleeping really strange with horrendous dreams waking me up and then going back to sleep with more of those dreams, Nitemare after nitemare--I must have been in alpha sleep, they were so real and now I have a terrible headache, I wonder why??? I never dream like that so it's very unsettling to me. I know that sounds silly. Oh well.

Just checking in to make sure everyone knows about Lori or Goldie for the newbies.

• Beanius
    Beanius Member Posts: 1,494
    edited December 2013

Mornin' Dollinks!

Cammy – LOL at de Sears cat…yup gotta have it. I hadda awful day yestuday but at least I have a lotta TP now. Yikes, so sawwy to hear about bad dweams, hope that gets better.

Juliet – LOL, you are on a roll, thanks for the laffs.

Alyson & Bernie – you too! LOL!

NM – Yay, love the Diddy Dwink DOTD!!! How essiting you got booked!!!

Orange – LOL, funny skippy story!

Bernie – Thanks so much for the update from Lori.

MemaSueZQ – Yay, so good to hear from you. Love your prayer for Katwinka.

Adey – I will join you and the others for more prayers for Katwinka and her family.

GoldieBug – Saying prayers for you too that all the tests will get done and all be okay. This insurance BS is so awful. My ins co says there will be no changes till July and then I don’t know what will happen. Really awful so I hope you get everything you need covered.

Hi to Ebberyone! Cheers Ma Dears!!

• Orange73
    Orange73 Member Posts: 2,154
    edited December 2013

Thanks for the update Bernie

Cam u got stuck in the dream I pulled u out

Juliet it works! Feels so good nice picsHappy

Thinking of u Kat

Another shooting at a school in Colorado jeez

K poop in later

Yes dork will love it

• juliet62
    edited December 2013

laraHappy

((((cammi))))))))

have a good evening ladies back in work!

• juliet62
    edited December 2013

• camillegal
    edited December 2013

Thanks Lara for pulling me out to watch scary movies LOL

Julie that's so funny and yet so true.

• camillegal
    edited December 2013

• Cyndielou
    Cyndielou Member Posts: 1,459
    edited December 2013

Hi Girls,

A quick hello to everyone. I have been lurking..yes, DorK I think we may need a bigger chapel. Prayers to sweet Kathy and her DD.

Love the Christmas comics and all the elf pics..he is as bad a Stella...how is Stella doing btw DorK..up date on Stella and here bun in the oven.

Nice to See you SuZ and Beans...

Bernie..thanks for the Lori update.

Work work and more ..you guessed it Work..signed up for 8 hours this weekend..this winter weather BS ...every flipping weekend and now that the holidays are here...even worse with all the travelers. Im grateful for the OT tho and wont complaine.

WEBK to everyone!!

• BernieEllen
    edited December 2013

Sue beautiful prayer.

• BernieEllen
    edited December 2013

image unselectable="on">

• BernieEllen
    edited December 2013

• juliet62
    edited December 2013

good morning bernie

well got to have another endometrial biopsy next friday,so going to need lots of likker. because of haviing abdomial pain,had ct and ultrasound that showed since the last one in sep,i've grown a 3.7cm cyst on my l ovary (b9) ,the right ovary cyst is unchanged but the endometrial thickness is now 20mm so get to have another biopsyBawling. have to see mo on tues because of the chest pain, but might get to come off tamoxifen so not all bad!

• camillegal
    edited December 2013

Oh Julie this better settle it and u start doing better U've had a crazy year. And it needs to get better.And now another waiting game. Sorry. 

• Orange73
    edited December 2013

JulietBawling

Cam Happy

BernieLoopy

• Orange73
    edited December 2013

OMG go to you tube put in jingle farts lmao

• nativemainer
    nativemainer Member Posts: 7,902
    edited December 2013

Good morning, Loungettes!Very bbrrzzzzzzy ayem here, with about a foot of snow expected tomorrow.All the local weather people are going nuts, but it's supposed to be light and fluffy, not even a storm by Maine standards.Just December in Maine!Got a roast to roast tomorrow, love smelling a roast roasting in the oven on a snowy day, good excuse to bake bread, too.

ORLA--LOL!!!!!!!

28 days and counting!

Cammy--got the whole weekend off!!!!!Looking forward to this.On my second leisurely cup of coffee, Sadie sticking her snout on the keyboard periodically to get ear scratches.Ah, relaxing!

Juliet--sunny today, gonna enjoy it!LOL, funny pics!

BBBBernie--thanks for the update!

Mema--love the prayer, gonna have to steal it!

Juliet--hmmmm wonder what's the secret ingredient in Colorado and Washington State?

Cammy--I've had dreams like that, wake up exhausted afterward.And they are very, very real, aren't they?

Beanie--yup, got my flights booked yesterday,everything isset up except transfers!

ORLA--another school shooting?Good Lord what is this world coming to?

Juliet--I second that request!

CynCyn--OT is a good thing!Hope your weekend isn't too crazy.

Juliet--you can't seem to catch a break, can you?Glad the cyst is B9, not so glad bout the chest pan.

Cookie Sugarplum's DOTD is the Jingle Fart

1/2 oz Blue Curacao

1 oz Blueberry Schnapps

1 splash Cream

Directions

In a shaker glass, fill with ice, add all ingredients, shake and pour into a shot glass.

• wahine
    wahine Member Posts: 7,590
    edited December 2013

Big Hugs, Julie... (((Julie))), and of course you need to get likkered up, we will too, as we get there via the HTL UFO. Praying things will go well.

Our tenant is trying to screw us over, so it has been a horrid week, with all that is going on. Poor DH spent his bday appeasing her, making phone calls, getting people out there, etc. to the point he had bad chest pains. Been working on it ALL week, already spent over $1k, and we have workers going there this ayem to fix small area on wall where a/c leaked from inside unit (heat pump), and repair sm area of carpet. She is saying NO, she doesn't want ANY work done while she is there...ya see, she already mentioned that she plans to leave the place empty for a month for us to work on the problem, and she will take her rent money (OUR money) to FL for a month. Ah....NO!!!! Got the results last night, and what she has been calling "black mold" is nothing but normal household mold, that they say most houses have. Ha! So for her trying to put her almost 3 yrs of poor health on us, is just WRONG. So DH has to face her today and let her know how it is going to be...would rather have it empty than have a tenant give us grief and stress. We even have the roofers set up to put the roof ridge vent across the top of the roof and redo the chimney....prolly didn't need either thing, but at the time we thought there was a problem. And we get on things the instant she says something is wrong....SHEESH. My DD sees the rads and onco drs later this week....will know what is in store, maybe, by then. Just so awful. Her pain is like an ice pick deep in her ear, prolly from the surgery(?).

Hope you are all doing well. I read, and lurk, but not feeling fun so haven't felt like posting, but getting some chuckles from the cartoons Julie and Bernie have been posting, and trying to keep up with you all. Of course, now that I am writing, everything has left my feeble bwain, but I love you all. Glad to see you post, Cyndie!

And THANK YOU from de bottom of mese fart for the wonderful, heartfelt, loving, prayers from so many of you!!! Very much appreciated!!!! Two drs I saw on diff days this week, stopped and prayed with me, for my DD....they were SO sweet to do that. I had bone density scan yest, but won't know results for few days. Hoping Lori keeps having good results!!!

Kath

• camillegal
    edited December 2013

NM sounds like a plan for today--u'r days are flying by, it'll be time in no time.

Kat I'm so glad to see u here and I'm so so sorry about the week u'r having. Like u really need all these problems with u'r tenant--u'r poor DH I hope he is feeling all right. And I pray for u'r family every day--I'm sure the operation that DD had has to be very painful all the way around. And now waiting. We're all sad here. U know that our thoughts and prayers are going like mad.

• BernieEllen
    edited December 2013

Hi my darling K, check the tenancy agreement she can keep her ass in Florida.

You do not need this shite - give her notice to vacate - she was so trying to scam you.

• BernieEllen
    edited December 2013

OMG - I am speaking American - the influence wears off my beautiful babes

• BernieEllen
    edited December 2013

I would have have normally said - Arse

• camillegal
    edited December 2013

Bernie I noticed u didn't have n accent.

• camillegal
    edited December 2013

image It's snowing like crazy now

• MemaSue56
    MemaSue56 Member Posts: 2,061
    edited December 2013

Kat - what a way for dh to spend his birfday.  I am so heavy hearted with everything you and yours have been going thru (((Kat & Family))).  I agree wif Bernie....throw her ass to the curb, or mayb Julie's swamp? You deserve a tenant that won't scam you.

NM - woohoo...sounds like a wonderful weekend and I love love love fresh baked bread.  Used to have a bread maker in MT, used to can a bunch of veggies too.  Don't have it in me anymore tho, but still remember the fantastic aromas...mmmmm.  I gonna hab a few jingle farts before the day is long fer sure. 

Bernie - LOL, u'd b surprised how much of ur 'speak' rubs off on us too.

BeanieBabe - so good to see you posting more.  I sent my DB in OR, the one wif the treehouse, your links.  I think he cud use a few.

Julie - my dd had the endometri crap for years.  But cuz of her kidney they wudn't risk surgery.  She had her transplant in 2009 and was doing well so last Jan they finally did robotic surgery, took out over 400grams of endo cysts, plus her uterus.  She feels much better now. I am glad the one is b9 but hope they get to bottom of da chest pain with X-C-Lent results.

Cami - Wanna join me in a DOTD?

Lara - tooo phunny...are you feeling better?

Ya'll kno the saying, CRS (can't remember sheet), and 'I'm having a senior moment'...well gf told me one I hadn't heard..."I'm having a CRAFT moment"  'can't remember a f'n thing'! 

Lowee where are u?

• Orange73
    edited December 2013

hi memaassaassssssz yes I'm ok

5 to 8 in here

Kat throw her out (hugs)

Nm I made a roast the other day love the smell in the house and we r still eating it yum