how about drinking?

Comments

• Cyndielou
    Cyndielou Member Posts: 1,459
    edited January 2014

Thanks Red...they are actually the boys I live with....and I'm over them.  I picked up 8 towels from the bathroom floor tonight. Boys are gross nasty beasts..

• camillegal
    camillegal Member Posts: 15,711
    edited January 2014

• camillegal
    edited January 2014

My first Good Morning. cuz I'm going back to ZZZZZZZZ

I liked the name of the DOTD of the day, I have no idea how awful it might be.

I hope today's a decent day--for everyone.

Kat how are u? And how is it going for u'r DD? Prayers going u'r way.

• camillegal
    edited January 2014

image Guess what today is????

• juliet62
    juliet62 Member Posts: 3,246
    edited January 2014

good morning cammi, i'm working hard as you can see!Happy

• camillegal
    edited January 2014

Good Morning Julie--u always work hard.

• goldie0827
    goldie0827 Member Posts: 6,835
    edited January 2014

Kathy, I'm glad you got some drugs to help with the pain. The time on that couldn't have been any worse. I had my feet slip out from under me during the summer, and all I could think of when I was falling, was this is gonna hurt! Is the tube in her tummy or did they go down the nose? When does she start treatment?

Lara, how is the job search going? And how is your pain?

Oh darn Julie, I hope someone will swap with you, SHOOT! Thanks for the offer of picking me up, but my dad's wife will collect my happy ass from the airport.

Alyson, where are you going? Still sad about the kitty, poor thing.

Oh goodie Cyn, it will be your weekend...woot woot. As for Sarah, you tell me. It was on a previous post of yours, but now that I see this one, I bet you menat to write latah, and it came out Sarah, that's the only thing I can think of. Can you threaten the boys? What is it they are doing, or not doing? 8 towels? Who needs that many towels, and WHY???

Wow DorK, I didn't know your dad was still gone, where is he staying? And so sorry your little girl had to end up in ER. I hope that rib heals fast and her pain eases. I guess there is nothing they can do with broken ribs, right? And you are fine if you don't address all of us girl, don't be silly, or you mighten end up getting spanked!

Cami, that is some wicked watermelon jello....YUMMMMM! One huge jello shot!

Bernie, calling Bernie.....where is our Beautiful Biker Babe Bernie??? And Beanie, where is Beanie. Beckers too. And Shannon, you just don't stay long enough. Cami, tell ED we miss her too.

NM, can't wait to hear about all of your adventures. I hope you are living it up!

• Cyndielou
    edited January 2014

That must have been it Loriloo. add it to my aliases...

I GET TO MEET JULIE ON FRIED DEY!!!!!!!! Whoop!!!!!!!

• RedReading
    RedReading Member Posts: 1,262
    edited January 2014

It's Wednesday and I leave for Cayo Coco early Saturday morning, 630am. Why am I not happier? I'm not sad or anything. I'm just neutral I guess. I had to force myself to start packing tonight. Did a load of laundry. Just stuff. Sigh.

OK so what's going on? Has anyone heard from Bernie or Beanz or Elizabeth Dahhhling? I too feel a need to know they are ok.

NM hope you are having a fabulous time! Do they have tenders as nice as ours on board? 

DorK, I hope your DD feels better soonest. A fractured rib is so painful and there really isn't much they can do other than pain killers or nerve block. Yuck.

Cyn, will I ever get it right? First I think Reece is your husband, the the boys are people you work with, not live with. I swear, one of these days we'll chat here and I will get it all right! Lol

Lori how are you holding up? Hope your brother is doing better. Thanks for helping with my post. ;-)

Kathy, hope your back and other parts feel better too. Don't overdo. How is your DD? I saw they were teaching you how to care for the feeding tube. You are a very strong and brave woman.

Aly how nice you get to spend time with your DD and her friends. An opera singer - wow, that's really cool.

Think I need a good night's sleep, so I'll sign off now. Lubs to all.

• camillegal
    edited January 2014

1/2 oz vodka
    1/2 oz rum
    1/2 oz tequila
    1/2 oz gin
    1/2 oz Blue Curacao liqueur
    2 oz sweet and sour mix
    2 oz 7-Up® soda

Mix all ingredients over ice, except 7 up---stir, then add 7up

Read more: Adios Motherfucker recipe http://www.drinksmixer.com/drink735.html#ixzz2qY5eLFCx

• camillegal
    edited January 2014

Whew I know this is very early, but it is after midnite, this took me forever to do so the first one I could print was this--Of course the name of the drink mesmerized me.

DOTD^^^^^^^^^^^^^

• goldie0827
    goldie0827 Member Posts: 6,835
    edited January 2014

Cyn/Julie, that is so awesome. I'm so excited for the both of you. Don't forget to take a picture to share with the rest of us. CHEERS!

Red, your feelings are understandable, especially because of what you have to look forward upon returning. Maybe you will be more excited tomorrow or Saturday. I sure hope you will be when you get there! Soak it up girl! My brother still isn't talking to anyone. He stormed over to my moms house to drop off a key to their storage unit, which has been padlocked as they haven't paid their bill. But we are hoping the manager will let us in just to get a box of family photos. Hmmm, how did mese hailp you with your post???

Oh Cami, that drink will surely send us adios! Why are you up so late?

What's going on ladies??? 3 posts in 24 hours??? Oh wait, maybe it was the DOTD? I sure hope so.

• camillegal
    edited January 2014

Good Morning--whoever is out there---I know  lots is going on for some, but this is really quiet. I guess that drink really knocked everyone out I picked it for the name of course.

Goldie I thought u had left now--I'm so confusedlyest.

OK here's one of my stories---I got tests done yesterday, well of course one was the blood panel, took forever, 4 women couldn't find a good vein to use and of course no one was ordered to acsess my port, they use my hands-anyway I was fine--except (as I told them) I had major surgery in less time, but then she appeared--a Tech walked in with an accent, and I looked at her to say hello and I said are u from Romania??? and in her accented voice I hear yes, how did u know--and I said I was waiting for u, now show these techs just how to get blood and yes u can use my neck, if u want. Since she was from Dracula geography I knew she could do it and viola she warmed me-I told them to give me water and I said OK since she is from Romania everyone move, the blood wil be flowing--and sure nuff she did it.  They were all so nice I couldn't even get aggrevated at them, and I felt aggrevation but we were LOLing to much. My niece was walking me to my door and then there was Joey with his jacket thrown over, kissed us hello and said it's OK now, I've got my Mamma--so that was a little of my day t the hospital...

I pray everyone's day is as good as can be. 

• Cyndielou
    edited January 2014

Your not doing that bad Red.

That's a lot of booze in one drink Cammi.

I hate typing on this little thing.

• MemaSue56
    MemaSue56 Member Posts: 2,061
    edited January 2014

Jes pooping in goils for a quickie...teehee...minds outta da gutter K?

Haven't read much, but wanted Lori to kno I added DB to mese prayers. 

I finally went to doc, think I may sed dat already.  But he gib me some goooood drugs.  Naproxen and Flexarol(sp) and did refer me for PT.  OMG girls, got da drugs on a Fri and by Monday at PT's was feeling bout 60% better.  PT's a week and 1 day then no drugs and doing much better.  Still hurting but not so much I can't function and am doing PT exercises here at home.  Hubby threw his shoulder out on Monday.  I spent 2 days babying him den sed...duh...take mese drugs.  He did and is doing much better.

Kat - see if u doc gib u some.  I tried my hydrocodone 10's too and they helped but not near as much as the above.

Anyway...will get back in here tamary girls and get caught up...off for a make over...gonna git mese hair cut short. 

Prayers to all of you all the time and of course,

lubslubslubslubslubslubs!!!!

• BernieEllen
    BernieEllen Member Posts: 2,285
    edited January 2014

My Beautiful Babes sorry I've been MIA.  January is so not my month.  Mum's anniversary yesterday, daughter's tomorrow.  DH goes back to work Sunday.

Sinead is doing well, final scan on Friday and then counting down the days.

Not talking about the party in England - that's for another day - so not happy.

Saw Sis from Hell in England - we declared a truce.  Hope it lasts - at least we will try.

I think I have missed a birthday and hospital and health reports so I just want you to know I am thinking of you all.

• wahine
    wahine Member Posts: 7,590
    edited January 2014

Awwwww Bernie, here is a big hug (((((Bernie))))), and of course a GROUP HUG  {{{{{Bernie and all the HTL gals}}}}}. Hate all the sadness you have in January. Wonder if the alien might arrive this month and turn it into a happier month???

Sue, Glad that naproxen worked for you and your DH! Awesome! It didn't work for me when I tried it, maybe 2-3 yrs ago....got me too loopy. Will you share a pic of your new short hair cut when you get it done???

Cyn, Lori, Aly, Alli, Chrissy, Cami, Dorkie, Lara, Unde, Jean Bean, Red, Julie, NM, and ebberyone else, hope today is a good day for you all. My DH is covering for me today, so I am at home (whew) trying to do a few things. However, I got word from HI last night that my dad now has a very bad cold, so would appreciate some prayers. Scary, with him so far away. I know the trip was extra long, with 3 flts, and over 2 hrs betwn ea flight, plus the "ex-sis"'s boyfriend apparently had a bad cold when they arrived on Sunday. Could be from anywhere, though.  Everyone take care, and I will check in when I can....
    toodles noodles,

kat

• Orange73
    Orange73 Member Posts: 2,154
    edited January 2014

kat I drank for u yesterday oh my

Well I have been exercising extreme my rib is major pain today 

I'm going out on disability

My docs think the pain is from multiple surgeries and I had no foobs for that four months remember my tissue expanders came out and I was seeing the expander I was dry packing the open wound omggg I can't do not know how I did that

Cam how's the job

NM is crusingggg

Singggg opera wow

Fart

Hi mema, Bernie hugs hi Goldie

Poop in latah

Oh and cyn 8 boys yuck kk the bathroom must smellBawling

• wahine
    edited January 2014

Hi Lara! Glad you can exercize, but you sound in a lot of pain right now. I am so pissed that I can't exercize right now.....sheeeeeesh. Still having to use heat and baby my back. OH and wanted to let you know that Cyn does not have 8 guys living with her, it was just 8 dirty towels in the bathroom....I think its 2 guys? Cyn's son and his friend? Could be wrong bout that though. BUT I am watching yesterdays The Doctors show, and they are showing that Super Shred diet I am on. I love all the choices, and so far I am on the 4th day! And later on this show they are going to talk about a woman who has "D" every 2 hrs, all her life, so I am hoping for some helpful advice for our Cami. I'll let everyone know. OH, did you know on Coven that Emma Roberts and the blonde guy (the one they brought back to life and stitched back up) are in item in real life? I think they just got engaged or something. Anyone still watching Coven? I was disappointed that Jessica Lange did not get an award the other night....she was nominated, and looked sorta pissed that she didn't win. But I like her acting. OK....gotta keep watching the show....

• camillegal
    edited January 2014

Lara slow down, u'r in pain---don't overdo please. I'm watching Moth Diaries strange.

Kat u really hurt u'r back badly--did u ever see the Dr.? or treating u'rself---I'm sure u'r upset, but please take care of u'r self. Somehow. I had to giggle a little, u were talking like a teenager and it's so cute. What u'r watching on TV. 

• Cyndielou
    edited January 2014

Lol....8 of them???? I would loose my mind. There are 3 two sons and the friend. On the kindle ..can't type much.  

See JulieT tomorrow...berry essited!!  

Lara..feel the pain..I do today after hooping yesterday...git class tomorrow..before lunch.

I love Coven.....didn't know that Kat...haven't seen last night yet but I heard it was a bit much...so I can't wait.

Anyone watch AI?...Keith Urban iS hot . Jlo is hotter.  

Latah (Sarah)

Cyn

• wahine
    edited January 2014

Moi? Talking like a teen??? How so, CamiWhammi??? LOL. Haven't seen the dr yet, and I doubt I could get by without these old pain meds, of which I just have 1 pill left. These were from 1-2 yrs ago. Very hard even sitting down, but the nurse said I didn't need to see anyone unless its still real bad on Friday. Thanks for your concern, though! The Doctors Show showed a lady that had colon cancer about 17 yrs ago, so they had to take her large intestine out....since then she has had "D" every couple of hours, 24/7, and they said it would never go away. They mentioned she was not absorbing Vit B12, and also told her to drink lots of fluids (no, not likker, lol) as with "D" you do lose a lot of fluid. I am sure you knew that already. BUT they also said that caffeine can really affect digestive problems, so told her to cut out caffeine. Have you tried that? I know you like your coffee, but wonder if you could try decaf and see if that would make a difference? I'm watching Milionaire Matchmaker right now....

• wahine
    edited January 2014

LOL @ Cyn for saying Keith Urban is hot but J Lopez is hotter!!! I think Harry Connick Jr is cute too. Yuppers, I was watching it, but then it started recording Millionaire Matchmaker, so will catch the rest of AI latah. OOPS, you have 3 boys there, I thought one son had moved out...my bad. That still is a lot of boys to put up with!!! Yeah, Coven was good last night. I keep wondering how they come up with all these story lines and twists and turns, and twists and turns of the knife to cut people all up. The acting is so good too, though, so it is a top notch scary show!

I am SO GLAD you and Julie will FINALLY meet up tomorrow!!! Yipppppeeeee SKippppeeeeee!!! Awesome, frickin awesome! Take pics, you have to you know, then we want to see AT LEAST ONE. More if you can share more, though!!!! You two have fun. And Cyn, please give Julie a hug from all of us, and Julie please give Cyn a hug from all of us!

Kat

• dara_diverse
    dara_diverse Member Posts: 5,004
    edited January 2014

Hey ya goils! I am pooping into say hello. I jest caught up reading but don't remember much. Sawry. I did copy and will paste someting that made me laugh and I still laughing. Thanks Red! 

"Cyn, will I ever get it right? First I think Reece is your husband, the the boys are people you work with, not live with" 

Cyn, uh I mean Sarah, did you tell Red you are gay? I guess not lol. 

Then Cam, always making for a good laugh with her stories. How'd ya know that Romanian's know dere chit with blood draws? 

I heard from our dear NM today and she said she is having a blast. She logged on to BCO but it would not let her post so she wanted me to be her spokesperson (I am highly honored) and tail ye all she said hello and she is having fun. She misses her fur baby especially at night when it is night-night time.  

sending prayers to those of you that need help from Above. And thanking you goils for being my friends. And to those of you that think of me when you fart (SARA?), tank ye tank ye tank ye, now pull mese finger! I been farting a lot these past few days and try not to do it while working. I jest take a walk and pull my finger dan it jest comes out. But ya see, I am conspapated again.

I hate to dwink n run but have to get my EWWA to bed. I've been up too late most of the week. Tank God for friedays cuz mese fried. 

Peace be with ye all. Sending hugs, love and of course lots of CHeeRS! 

• camillegal
    edited January 2014

Kat 1 pain pill left--OMG see at that point I would have an anxiety attack looking at one. OK if u don't need it, that's great, but if u do call the Dr. OK

Cyn and Julie u'r so lucky to meet up--I'm really so jealous--Lots of hugs ladies and pics too. Julie I hope u'r feeling good.

• RedReading
    RedReading Member Posts: 1,262
    edited January 2014

DorK, I'm glad I made you chuckle with my new invention of Cyn's life. Darn it! I will get it right one day. I'm just happy that Cyn is pretty easygoing about it. Thanks Cyn. 

I don't remember who asked about AI but I'm watching it. I think Harry Conick Jr has a heck of a sense of humor. I giggle lots at the stuff he does. Cradling that guy yesterday was priceless. 

Also watching intelligence. Good concept, I'll give it another go when I get back but it needs to step up the pace. Taped Bitten cuz I met the author of the books, but haven't had time to watch I yet. Hoping for good stuff in that series.

I'm finally furcited!!!!!!!! I leave in 30 hours. Yay! I would like to make this vacay one for the books, so please God, don't let me get all shy and self-conscious. All my bags are packed, I'm ready to go...... insert musical notes here.

I'm going to miss all of you. I'll try to post a picture or something from the beach. And I promise to have a drink for each of you! If you have a preference - name it. I'll drink it!

Goodnight ladies. Sorry I missed pretty much everybody but I really need to go to bed.

Lubs you all.

• camillegal
    edited January 2014

Red I'm so glad u found u'r "f" spot--NOOOOO furcited spot--it's time and u'll have a great time YYAAYY

Kat I forgot thanks for the info, yea I know that stuff, I've pretty much cut coffee out. I only drink propel water actually, some times gingerale, I'm pretty much resigned to it too so I just deal with it.

• camillegal
    edited January 2014

OK I found my DOTD for later, I was going to say tomorree, but it is already, but that's how serious I take this responsibility. I know u all think I don't take anything seriously, but I do--I step up to the plate when I need too. (especially with food on it) But to be honest if we were all together and got arrested--which would be likely---I would say u kidnapped me and made me do things against my will. So I'd throw u all under the bus for my freedom--Just to let u know.Winking 

• undercoverebel
    undercoverebel Member Posts: 574
    edited January 2014

1 TENNIS ANYONE?

• undercoverebel
    undercoverebel Member Posts: 574
    edited January 2014

1  I'm really going to have to start watching sports.