Comments

• undercoverebel
    undercoverebel Member Posts: 574
    edited January 2014

imageimageimage CHEERS!

• camillegal
    camillegal Member Posts: 15,711
    edited January 2014

Hey Undie glad u dropped in---Now I know why women watch sports--I always wondered. and yes, Cheers

Julie and Cyn's day Yippee Kyote KYay-is that the saying? Both of u are expert pics putter ins, so maybe we can share a little.

Kat honestly how is u'r back today AND of course u'r DD???

Oh Bernie u'r having a bad time so far, I'm so sorry--well the little Alien will perk u up --((((((HUGS)))))

Lara I hope u'r slowing down allowing u pain to be better, yes that's what u need better pain--I say things all screwed up all the time.

I miss NM

Goldie r u still around--I know it's any day or minute now.

D O R K!!!!!!!!

Red enjoy and totally relax

OK next comes the DOTD (next post) I relaxed it a bit so anyone who is wimpy can handle this--I should talk???

• camillegal
    edited January 2014

image Note the name.

• goldie0827
    goldie0827 Member Posts: 6,835
    edited January 2014

I'm here Cami, I don't leave until the 28th. Why you little stinker, throwing us under the bus. We will tell that you are the Mother Leader!

Pwoud Mary, I am glad to hear that you are doing a bit better girl.

Bernie, I'm so sorry about you sadness for the month of January (((((BBBB))))) I do hope you feel better soon.

Lara, all that exercise is what got you in trouble before girl! I do not remember you seeing the expander, I remember it had to come out. Wow, almost identical problem as Dork. Hope you can get that disability.

Dofey, good to see you and thanks for letting us know about NM. Of course she is having a blast! Farting Frieday!

Unde, you and all doze nekkid boyz, no wunder we don't see you much!

Kat, I hope you feel better soon too. And sorry to hear that your dad is sick, praying it doesn't turn into anything serious. Always praying for your DD. When do treatments start.

Red, you leave manna......wooo hoooo! Of course we want to see pictures. Glad you are getting essited.

Julie/Cyn.....FINALLY! Hugs from me to both of you!

I have to leave outta here soon. Need to go have blood work and drug test done for life insurance policy. Never been drug tested before. Do you think they will frown upon meeze Alabazam???? I'll tell them that Cami  threatened me if I didn't drink. That she has taken on this HUGE responsibility, and if I didn't take one......well......she didn't say what she would do to me!

• juliet62
    juliet62 Member Posts: 3,246
    edited January 2014

post gremlins are back,just lost one

so excited to meet cyndielouwho today,its cold here at 63f in my apt, cammi just snorted her dotd,   but that's cold for here cammi

nmHappy

redHappymines a gin and tonic, hope you have a wondeeerful time

dorty if you farted at work they might give you time off!

((((((((Bernie))))))))) hope alien arrives in January so your memories are wrapped with the love and joy a new baby brings

have a good day ladies bbl

• juliet62
    edited January 2014

• chrissyb
    chrissyb Member Posts: 11,438
    edited January 2014

Jest poppin in to say Happy Birthday to Cyn!!!   woohooo!!!  Hoping you have the bestest day ever!!!!

Hi to eberybuddy!

Love n hugs n TITTIES UP!!!!! 

• wahine
    wahine Member Posts: 7,590
    edited January 2014

Just was going over old email messages and ran across a joke Bernie sent me over 2 yrs ago....hope she won't mind me sharing it with everyone as it had me LMAO again!

Way back in the time of the samurai, there was a powerful emperor. This emperor needed a new head samurai. So, he sent out a message to everybody he knew for them to send a message to who they knew, and so forth.

A year passes, and only three people show up: a Japanese samurai, a Chinese samurai, and a Jewish samurai. The emperor asks the Japanese samurai to come in and demonstrate why he should be head samurai. The Japanese samurai opens up a matchbox, and out pops a little fly. WHOOOOOSH. The fly drops dead on the ground in 2 pieces! The emperor says, "That is very impressive!"

Then the emperor asks the Chinese samurai to come in and demonstrate why he should be head samurai. The Chinese samurai opens up a matchbox and out pops a little fly. WHOOOOOOSH. WOOOOOOOSH. The fly drops dead on the ground in 4 pieces! The emperor says, "That is really impressive!"

Then the emperor asks the Jewish samurai to come in and demonstrate why he should be head samurai. The Jewish samurai thinks, "If it works for the other two..." So the Jewish samurai walks in, opens a matchbox, and out pops a little fly. WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSHHHH. A gust of wind fills the room, but the fly is still buzzing around. The emperor says in disappointment, "Why is the fly not dead?"

And the Jewish samurai replies, "If you look closely, you'll see that the fly has been circumcised."

• wahine
    edited January 2014

Love the DOTD Cami...wowsa dats strong!!!!! You are doing so good with this!

Julie, Love the tits-dropping-measurements....that is so funny! ONE ADVANTAGE of mastectomies and reconstruction!!!! yay! (Otherwise I would be on the way to looking like that meeself)

Ooh Lah Lah Unde....I may just take up tennis!!!!

Lori, Hope your bro is doing okay, this is so hard on the entire family, lots of worry. Prayers still going out for him and all of you.

Dorkie, Chrissy, Cyn, Sue, Jean, Alli, Aly, Red, NM, Lara, and Bernie, etc.....have a GREAT Fried Dey!!!

Kat

• camillegal
    edited January 2014

OK Just checking back in,

Lori I have a whole week looking forward to u in the morning YYYAAAYYY

OK Kat now to YOU---how are u feeling? Seriously be honest with you'rself, I know so much is happening and worry for u'r DD is so on top of the list--but if u don't take care of u'rself--u won't be as much help as u want to be...so think about this very carefully, Please

Wait is it Cyn BD today? I'll check this out, Whatever it is she get to see JULIE lucky duck, and yes Julie that temp does not alarm me or make me feel cold--by far.Happy

oops LMNOPEE time.

• Cyndielou
    Cyndielou Member Posts: 1,459
    edited January 2014

Hi girls...My birthday is actually tomorrow. 

I'm expecting Julie in a few minutes.  Smile

Eh...it's ok Red..I am very easy going. Besides, ya can't be expected to know everything about everyone.

Latah Gillies 

• wahine
    edited January 2014

WooHoo, our Julie and Cyndie are prolly already together....yesssssss! So happy for you both, and I hope you can feel all of us there with you!! Cheers!

Just talked to my DD1 and she JUST found out the schedule, so rads and chemo DO start next week, rads every day, chemo on Thursdays, then rads after. Now that I know some actual times, I can start trying to get in some of my AWOL appts scheduled.....

• Cyndielou
    edited January 2014

Does anyone have Julie's number? She isn't here yet.  I'm getting a little worried about her.

• chrissyb
    chrissyb Member Posts: 11,438
    edited January 2014

Cyn, it's already the 18th here so celebrate away!!!!   woohoo!!!!!!

• wahine
    edited January 2014

Yeah I have it SOMEWHERE, I will look.....

• Cyndielou
    edited January 2014

Thanks Kath

• wahine
    edited January 2014

I can't find that notebook, I am so upset...wanted to be of some help...I am so sorry. HOPE she is okay, please let us know when she gets there, ok? I also sent a chat msg on FB, in case she sees that.

• Cyndielou
    edited January 2014

Yes....I sent her a FB message too hoping her phone will alert her 

• BernieEllen
    BernieEllen Member Posts: 2,285
    edited January 2014

• wahine
    edited January 2014

Finally found her phone no and gave to Cyn. Can't find the list with the other numbers and info on it though....you all might want to fire me from that job! Now praying that Julie is okay!!!!!!!!!!

• camillegal
    edited January 2014

Holy Chit---Cyn better let us know right away. Julie's not a late person.

• wahine
    edited January 2014

Turned out she couldn't reach her with that number, just a recording. Prayers, girls....get that chapel inflated....

• camillegal
    edited January 2014

Oh Fu*k--I don't like this, mybe Julie thought it was somewhere else???, no she maybe would come on here and tell us Cyn wasn't there--OK OK keep us posted for sure.

• wahine
    edited January 2014

She was going to go to Cyndies apartment, and no word at all. Just too scary. Do not want ANYTHING to happen to our sweet Julie!!! She is always so thoughtful and sweet and funny. Just want to make sure she is okay! Got the chapel inflated....

• camillegal
    edited January 2014

Kat please don't tell me Julie still hasn't been contacted---Oh prayers is right. Chit

• wahine
    edited January 2014

Lots of prayers needed Cami. Cyn has not heard from Julie at all. The contact number we had, just went to a recording.

edit: I had a contact number for you, Cami, and Cyn called it but it isn't a valid number anymore. Do you have a more current one you can PM to one of us if we wanted to reach you? We were thinking maybe you had a number for Julie, which is why we wanted to call you.

• camillegal
    edited January 2014

No problem for mine, I forgot I just got a new phone,,,but I never had Julie number.

• juliet62
    edited January 2014

i'm fine  major confusion over where we were meeting,but i had a very nice lunch at sharkeys, and I forget to take cyns number,sorry for all the worry

• camillegal
    edited January 2014

OMG we have been so worried Julie--did u not know it was today? U silly

• wahine
    edited January 2014

THANK GOD!!! So many prayers were going out, for your safety!!!! This is the best news yet. Sorry for the mix-up but sooooo glad you are okay!!!!! WooHoo!!!!!!