how about drinking?

Comments

• camillegal
    camillegal Member Posts: 15,711
    edited January 2014

OH Julie I'm sorry I was oh oh oh what happened, u'r fine, Kat's right as long as u'r OK-whew

• juliet62
    juliet62 Member Posts: 3,246
    edited January 2014

bloody gremlins, I thought we were meeting at the restaurant cyn thought I was going to her apt and as some idiot ie me forgot to take cyns number with me! but I did get to take my pretty blue car on a roadtrip

• camillegal
    edited January 2014

Julie oohhhh now I'm laughing about u--well that beautiful new car had a good time. hahaha

• wahine
    wahine Member Posts: 7,590
    edited January 2014

Its been a long, scary, day. Does someone have a long straw so I can just stay down here on the floor and drink???

• RedReading
    RedReading Member Posts: 1,262
    edited January 2014

O my. This is a total weight off my shoulders. I have been sitting at the bar in the inflatable chapel for a full hour. I tink maybes ise was prayin too hard cuz ise a wee bit drunkliest. Julie wese lubs you. Ise was scart. Where's mese funnies - get on it girl. You makes mese panicky, yous gots to post a funny to makes it better. 

Glad you're okay Julie. 

OK I'm going away for 7 days and I get home from work and there's a message that i have to see my mo on Monday. Shoot. No way to tell her I can't make it. Office is closed. 

Anyway lubs lubs lubs ya all. 

Hugs'n'kisses 

Deb

• wahine
    edited January 2014

Oh no, Red. Can someone at home call them Monday morning for you?  It would be too $$$ for you to call, for sure. Plus, you will be all likkered-up and non-coherent (but HAPPY)! Safe travels, BON VOYAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• juliet62
    edited January 2014

call the office number red, the answering service should be able to take a message for you. any medical office someone answers the phones 24/7,after hours its usually an answering service but they take messages.enjoy your vacation.   nm's went too fast

• RedReading
    edited January 2014

My flight leaves at 630 am. I've left messages and my DD with call Monday morning too. So I will let the suspense of not knowing go. I will enjoy my vacation to the fullest.

I plan to get falling down drunk on one of the 10 best beaches in the world! 

I need some help tho. What am drinking in your behalf ladies? I have requests for gin and tonic, beer, lobster?  But that's it. How can I get drunk on 1 of each of those ? OK I'll add the magnificent DOTD's that Cami has been posting. But I have more capacity.

So, what should I be drinking, and in whose name? Lol

Lubs you all!

• camillegal
    edited January 2014

Red just enjoy u'rself and drink a Long Island Ice Tea for me--very refreshing. BON VOYAGE YYYAAAYYY

• juliet62
    edited January 2014

• RedReading
    edited January 2014

Thanks Julie! You made me smile again. 

I'm gonna miss you girls sooooo much. Love ya!

• Cyndielou
    Cyndielou Member Posts: 1,459
    edited January 2014

All is good....Julie and I rescheduled with much more organized plans.  Whewww...glad we all are allright. Thanks bunches to Wahine for tearing her house apart looking for her number.  

Red..where are you going?  Sounds like someplace warm. 

When is NM back?  

Cammi ..I almost got to chat with you for  a minute.  

Ok...from now on..if anyone is meeting anyone make sure we get all the contact details.  A lesson was learned today ladies.  

Julie, dont blame yourself I should have made sure. Its ok..we have Plan B for a week from Sunday. 

Exhausted and sore...had my second hoop fitness class today and its great...love it, so much fun.

• juliet62
    edited January 2014

hey cyn we have a date and place but we need a time!

• wahine
    edited January 2014

Oh Red, you will have such a great time! I would like a Pina Colada puleez. If you have one, please think of mese!

Yes, good idea to have everyone's contact info for a meet-up. Glad you both found another time that will work!! Will you both get to see Lori? Hope so!!! Oh, and I now have Cami's latest phone number! The funny thing is, when I found the booklet I used to keep the numbers in, those pages were ripped out. OK, I remember doing that, so I would put them in a BETTER place...NOT. I have no idea where those other numbers are., but I know at the time, I thought I was putting them where I would find them.  Luckily I had Julie's number written down in another place too. Of course it didn't help, since she wasn't at home! LOL

OK, lets dwink up! I actually get my small bottle of bubbly tonight! YAY! Those bottles of "champagne" (sparkling wine) we got on New Years Eve are perfect for this diet, as I only get a teeny tiny bit, and just 3 x week. Talked to my dad again today, and he sounds so much better. The other day it was AWFUL. My DD2 is well now, so still plans to come here next week to help her sister !

• juliet62
    edited January 2014

• RedReading
    edited January 2014

Julie, I'm glad it was just a cluster f*ck and not something really wrong. Kat was searching the net for accident reports! Amazing how close we all become on the net. I'm glad you will still get face time with Cyn.

Cyn, I'm headed to Cayo Coco. Current temp there is 70. Yay. Mostly the temp will be in the 80's. They expect a couple days of rain during our trip but we're ok with that. If we've learned one thing in life, it's that we don't melt!

Kathy, one pina colada, on the beach with toes digging in the sand coming up quickliest. Tomorrow even. Glad your dad's better and that your DD is ok too. Good news.

Just dropped our blonde lab Cleo off at my DD 's. She'll be fine, and so will Cleo. Lol. But my DH is downstairs pretending not to cry.

I'm in the tub again - amazing what one can do nekkid nowadays. Lol. Like answer posts and drink a beer. Order on line, make a date with a perfect stranger, pay your bills and do your taxes. Of course the downside is a lack of human contact. Oh well.

OK I'm off again. Keep those DOTD'S coming Cami, they was good! Of course now that julie's back maybe you'll switch back and forth? O yeah, drink wars! Love it.

Talk to you all next week.

Lubs you all.

• Cyndielou
    edited January 2014

Ok Julie...how is 12PM? 

Enjoy your bubbly Kat. Did you get all the stuff done today that you were working on?? Where is it that your parents went?  

Where are you going Red?

• RedReading
    edited January 2014

Lol Cyn, I'm headed to Cayo Coco. Current temp there is 70. Yay. Mostly the temp will be in the 80's. They expect a couple days of rain during our trip but we're ok with that. If we've learned one thing in life, it's that we don't melt!

You made me chuckle before bed - that's perfect! But I know you've been stressing today, so I didn't chuckle too hard.

Have a good week. (((hugs)))

• wahine
    edited January 2014

Cyn, no I have tons more to do! My parents are in HI right now. My Dad was honored at the State Legislature, and I was sent lots of pictures, so I feel like I was there. He has been very sick though, apparently started Wed night. Hoping my mom does not get it, and he truly gets well. Good thing they are there, as starting Monday, I will be busy every day with my DD1 and g'kids. Then DD2 will be here for 3-4 nights, also. I need to get all my chit done this weekend....wish me luck! Would be much easier if my back were better.

I am notarizing the fact that the meet-up between Julie and Cyndie is taking place at 12 noon!!!! AND they will each have each others phone numbers with them!! So there.....lol

• Cyndielou
    edited January 2014

Good luck Kathy...You know my thoughts and prayers are with you.  

What a great honor for your dad..hope he feels better.

• Cyndielou
    edited January 2014

Red...Where is that?

• BernieEllen
    BernieEllen Member Posts: 2,285
    edited January 2014

• camillegal
    edited January 2014

Mornin'''

Well yesterday ended on a good note--so it 's good.

Kat that is wonderful for u'r Dad and I too hope he recovers quickly without u'r mom getting anything. I know u'r week is all set up for you and prayers always going u'r way, u'r back better be OK.

Have fun Red and Cyn and Julie everything is set for next week. Woot Woot.

• camillegal
    edited January 2014

image DOTD very simple, u can drink a lot of these.

• camillegal
    edited January 2014

image  HAPPY BIRTHDAY CYN

• goldie0827
    goldie0827 Member Posts: 6,835
    edited January 2014

Wow, so glad to have known ahead of time, that all was ok with you Julie! Was glad the a few of the girls were checking in to help. Hopefully you'll be able to hook up soon, like Feb. 6 or 7!!!! And wif ME!!!! But oh my, the measuring of the boobs! Too funny. Fortunatley (or not due to the reason why) most of us will never have to worry about that!

Kat, I hope you didn't hurt your back some more, when you passed out (so elegantly) from relief. Cute Samurai joke Kat/Bernie. I have not talked to my brother, nor has anyone else. My mom if forking up almost $200 so my son can get into his storage unit to get a box of old family photos. Idiot manager would not budge to let us in, just for those. To the SWAMP with him. Thanks for asking. Kat, you know we will all be praying extra hard for your DD, as well as you and the rest of the family. I pray she can get through this with mimimal panic and I hope it is not too hard on her. I hope the chemo doesn't make her sick. Do you know if it will cause her to lose her hair? I hope not. Good news on your dad and DD2 coming.

Awwww, thank you Cami. I'll prolly be on in the mornings whilst at my DD's. I don't plan on doing a whole lot, just being with my kids. My son, on the other hand, will want to do all kinds of exploring. The resort that my DD works at (one of her jobs), we will be able to hang out there (just not sleep there) when ever we want. If you want to check it out, here is the link. http://www.limeindecoconut.net/# The "villa" and "gallery" tabs have all the pictures.

Red, I'm with Kat. Have someone else call. DAYEM! And you are suppose to be leaving today. I hope I read later that you were able to get away and have someone else take care of it. Ok, I see by the time you are "suppose" to leave, you should be gone by now. Duck Fart for me. Crown Royal and Bailey's on the rocks. WAIT......you are posting while in the tub???

Cyn, glad that you and Julie made other plans. But see my plea above!

Cami, any drink with vodka in it is good!

• goldie0827
    goldie0827 Member Posts: 6,835
    edited January 2014

Page was jumping, had to start a new post!

CAKE~

• juliet62
    edited January 2014

happy birthday cyn

• juliet62
    edited January 2014

here's the real cake

• juliet62
    edited January 2014