Rothmfl pimping cam u crack me up

Well I was very bad I shoveled I'm going to puke now 

Oh happy valentines dayyyy

You all are my valebtine💋💌💘💞💖💖💖💖💖💖

Valentine oops mess drunk

• Adey
    Adey Member Posts: 2,413
    edited February 2014

Ouch!  Healing vibes Chevy.  I walk very carefully like an old lady these day cuz my bones are Italian...... they're fragile!  Happy V day.

• juliet62
    juliet62 Member Posts: 3,246
    edited February 2014

• juliet62
    edited February 2014

happy valentines day! also here's a get well gift ed

• RedReading
    RedReading Member Posts: 1,262
    edited February 2014

Hi everybody, got the call today. Rads start on the 19th. That's Wednesday!!! O dear. Ah to heck with it. I've read what you wonderful ladies have written and I'm not scared. I can definitely do this!

Julie, thanks for posting that pic (you can choose which one I'm talking about - but I forwarded it to my buddy at work, he will definitely appreciate it) I like it lots. I'm sure ED will get better much faster if she has it blown up and taped to the ceiling in her hospital room.

Thanks to everyone for the kind words about my FIL. I know he's happier now that he's with mom.

Well I'm off to dinner theatre with my DH and 2 close friends, so nite nite.

• RedReading
    edited February 2014

I love my DH. This was in the snow bank where I park my car.
  • juliet62
    edited February 2014

• juliet62
    edited February 2014

red how romanticHappy

ed hope your doing well

to everybody in the other states stay safe and warm

Did you know...Florida is the ONLY state without snow on the ground right now? That's according to data from the National Weather Service. FOX 13's Paul Dellegatto says we're going to see lots of sunshine over the next few days -- and definitely no snow.

• Cyndielou
    Cyndielou Member Posts: 1,459
    edited February 2014

Ok....first time i've had a chance to stop in and say anything..I have a notepad with a bunch of things I want to say to everyone but I cant type all that now..I've been sitting in this seat sticking to the faux leather chair sweating my ass off working for 11 hours...Im outta here...but want to send you all a spashail thank ewe for your shift bid prayers...i got morning hours again and I couldnt be happier..goes into effect on March 3 when Dorty is here...Im so happy I could drink...any esscuse women....xxoxoxoxooooo xxxxooo happy V day to all my lovilies ..Kisses and hugz ..I'll ttyl...ciao!

• juliet62
    edited February 2014

congratulations cyn,

• juliet62
    edited February 2014

• juliet62
    edited February 2014

• juliet62
    edited February 2014

cammi- this made me think of a certain person who was harrassing your dd! the swamp is open!      what a creep,glad she left that job.

• Orange73
    Orange73 Member Posts: 2,154
    edited February 2014

funny pictures

• Orange73
    Orange73 Member Posts: 2,154
    edited February 2014

funny pictures
  • nativemainer
    nativemainer Member Posts: 7,902
    edited February 2014

Good morning,
    Loungettes!Got a sunny ayem here, but
    it's soon to be snowing, hard, AGAIN.As
    a friend of mind posted on fb:To Old
    Man Winter, I surrender, state your terms.

Julie--someday I'm
    going to visit a place where weed is legal and see what I've been missing!

ORLA--a drunken
    valentine, what fun!

Julie--oooh, I want
    to check out the tan lines!

Red RH--Dinner
    theater, what fun!Well, at least you
    have a start date and can figure out an end date for rads.Good luck!Oh, and how romantic!

Julie--I saw that
    about Florida being the only state without snow on the ground.Wld!

CynCyn--Hooray for
    the ayem hours!And boo to sticking to
    the faux leather seat.Glad you are
    outta there!

Julie--LOVE IT!A walk in the woods is a great stress
    reliever, for sure.

ORLA--great pic
    caption!But what is up with the huge
    lips?????

Princess Glitter
    Sizzle's DOTD is the Valentine

1/2 oz Vodka

1/4 oz Chocolate
    Liqueur

1/4 oz Coffee
    Liqueur

1/4 oz Raspberry
    Liqueur

Directions

Mix ingredients in a
    collins glass, stir, and serve.

• camillegal
    camillegal Member Posts: 15,711
    edited February 2014

Good Morning all

As usual NM u'r DOTD sounds wonderful. And it still sounds like we're looking at snow all over the place with some more coming.

Cyn I'm so glad u got a good shift, finally

Funny stuff Julie---not so funny about the snow stuff. I really shouldn't complain I don't have to go out in any of this.

I'm planning on calling Chevy today--I figured last nite was to soon, that stupid bitch, not listenting to me. Oh well, I actually worry more about after the operation so I'm praying she will heal quickly with no complications.

Lara scary movies today )again)

Red that was so cute in the snow--what a sweetheart. And really rads is just an inconvenience because it's so often that's all it is, don't feel a thing.

I fell asleep at 9 last nite and slept til 5am--one pee break and my Katie-Kat slept on me all nite, What a kook.

BBL   I lubs u all

• goldie0827
    goldie0827 Member Posts: 6,835
    edited February 2014

NM, glad there was nothing too serious wrong with your car. I chuckled when you said you drove it around the yard, as most people can't do that! I imagine you are working this weekend? And more snow???

Julie, the "I haven't seen any weed" doggies is hilariou! ED should LOVE those ummmmmmm chocolates.

Lara, someone needs to tie you down girl. Why are you shoveling? I hope your DH helped.

Red. YES you can do this, rads really isn't hard at all. Can cause some burning towards the end, and make you tired. Just remember to rest when you need it. Awwww, how sweet for the snow sculpture!

YEAH Lucy got her days back, wooooo hoooooo! Now to make sure Dofey doesn't keep ya up all night!

Those are some scary looking chicks Lara. Looks like they belong in the movies you watch.

Love the Valentine Cocktail NM, poyfect!

Cami, sounds like you and Katie Kat had a restful night. Aren't you going to a wedding soon? Please tell ED that we are all thinking of her, and praying for a quick healing with minimal pain. Maybe next time the biotch will listen to you!

Our warm weather here has caused the trees to pollenate earlier than usual, so I am starting my sneezing frenzy........oh yippee! NOT!

Bernie, I hope things are going good in your side of the world.

Kat, I hope things are going as good as expected in yours. I also hope your back is feeling better.

• goldie0827
    goldie0827 Member Posts: 6,835
    edited February 2014

LOL, change "arm" to "hip" Cami.

• juliet62
    edited February 2014

Happy

• camillegal
    edited February 2014

Lori--so cute----

• princessrn
    princessrn Member Posts: 270
    edited February 2014

Hi I'm new. You chicks got it going on!  Hysterical cartoons!  Thanks a bunch. Not so much laughing recently. 

• camillegal
    edited February 2014

Hi princess---welcome, ut sorry u'r here--this is a great place to come and relax someso we're here, they are a great group.

• dara_diverse
    dara_diverse Member Posts: 5,004
    edited February 2014

Hi girls, I hope you are all having a bootiful saturdey. It is snowing here, nothing new. haha.  

Welcome Princess, grab a bar stool and join us. Let one of our tenders give you a massage then sit down for some dwinks with the finest woman on BCO.

Cheers all!

• camillegal
    edited February 2014

Hey Dork--more snow, I think we'll have snow until Easter this year.

I tried calling Chevy, well at least we know her mouth is working, it's been busy, I'll try to call later.

• camillegal
    edited February 2014

image This is so stupid, I thought it was funny

• RedReading
    edited February 2014

This is my backyard today. So pleased to see the sun again.

Congrats Cyn. So happy for you. Daytime hours are so great.
  • Cyndielou
    Cyndielou Member Posts: 1,459
    edited February 2014

Hello Loungettes!

Welcome to the HTL Princessrn..is the rn in your name mean you are a nurse?  We have a couple in our group who are wonderful for information and advice..can never have too many nurses around.  

YES!!!  I got days ..so so grateful that I got these new hours..wish they started already but I can be patient..I will have Tuesdays and Wednesdays off now..so Mondays will be TGIM's for me..Mondays and Thursdays I will work 8am-7pm (60min lunch), Fridays 12pm-5pm , Saturdays 7am-230pm and Sunday 10am-7pm. ...Thank you girls.

Chevy..so sad about your fur baby....Good luck with your surgery and all those nuts and bolts..ouch...Careful from now on in the ice and snow. 

Red...good luck with the rads..you will be fine.  Like Lorilou says...you will be tired so make sure you rest when your bod says to.  I dont remember the tatts hurting either but I guess I have a high tolerance for that kind of thing.  I have 6 tatts..aside from my rads tats..I guess that would make 9..but cant really see those 3.  Im ready for my new mother/daughter tatt this summer.  Yes, I hoop for fitness and am getting quite good at it..I can hoop around my neck and head now and upper thighs.  Its really a work out and I just love it.  

Lori..its ok to brag about your temps..I do..

Dorothy I thought that valentine you posted said I have a hang over here..lol...your mom and auntie in the same facility??  Thats great!! for both you and them.  Can they room together?  Im ubber essited for your bisit!!!  

Hey Undie..nice to see you..you always bring such great looking drinks with you...they guys look ok too if your into that kind of thing. Winking

NM...back to work this weekend?? Glad you had the last weekend off...weekends or days off dont always have to be productive..just satisfying. You are from Bah habah..did we already have a discussion about Cabbage Island?? I kind of remember one...I LOVE taking the trip out there for their lobstah suppah , with Chowdah, corn Potatoes boiled egg and the blueberry cake.. Damn I miss Maine! 

Lara and Cami...I had some time the other day and decided to rent a movie on demand...I considered the remake of Carrie...have either one of you seen that?  Well, decided on a movie called "Escape from Tomorrow" and I will tell you it was the most bizzar movie..it was in black and white and it took place in Disney world and Epcot and it was very creepy and dark..I dont know why I chose that movie out of all the ones out but it left an impact on me apparently.  

Love the RB plates...there are sooo many plates to choose from in FL they have a catalogue to choose them from..I chose the standard free plate.  Im cheap! 

Cammi..about your DD ..cant she sue for sexual harrassment?  I think that would qualify. Love the HEAD nurse comic...it is dumb but it is very funny.

Lori....getting settled back in at home??  Im glad you had such a good time and I am so glad we got to meet up while you were here...Thats just the greatest thing.  

Did anyone tell Red who Stella is?  Has Stella been by lately?  Or is she umbarassed that she sold her baby for a goat??  

Missing Kat and Bernie...any news about the alien???  Anyone?? 

Julie.Thats the only gas I can afford too. We will have to talk about what to do with DorKiedoodle.

Chrissy...you are right everyone Im sure had a body part they wanted to change or fix when they were young..mine strangley enough was my boobs..always hated them..guess they hate me too.  Hope you get your new ears soon.  

The snow is pretty but I'll pass....

Aly...lets hear about the sitcom...

A BIG ELLO to everyone SuZbeeQT...Beaniebaby .

Latah girls..back to work for me high ho..no 

Lubbs Cyndielouwho

• RedReading
    edited February 2014

Cyn, no alien yet.