how about drinking?

Comments

• RedReading
    RedReading Member Posts: 1,262
    edited February 2014

Good for you Cyn - will you be empty nesters then?

Welcome little Shay. Can't wait to see pictures.

• dara_diverse
    dara_diverse Member Posts: 5,004
    edited February 2014

uh ohhhh !! mese been dwinking sincen de announcement of baby Shay. I love de name. who founded out dat info? thank ye, I has a name to send God a tank you for bwinging him to Sidead. A big congrats to Auntie, to Mommy and to eberybuddy! woo hoo. I has a toast for baby. 

Welcome to de world new baby boy. 

YOU are a blessing from above

May your heart always be Happy

You shall dwell in a house of Love. *Hear hear* CLINK Cheers Bernie. Cheers to all de new Aunty Loungettes, we've got a new arrival. ♥

Welcome, New Earthling!

"Children are our most valuable natural resource." - Herbert Hoover

Congrats Bernie! I hope this baby boy brings an abundance of Joy into your life. I love ya!

• Alyson
    Alyson Member Posts: 3,737
    edited February 2014

We all raise our glasses to the new addition - we have to wet his head.

• chrissyb
    chrissyb Member Posts: 11,438
    edited February 2014

Congrats BBBBernie!!!   and welcome baby Shay!!  

I'll drink to them no probs!!!  Cheers!!!!!

• Cyndielou
    Cyndielou Member Posts: 1,459
    edited February 2014

Cheers for Shay!!!

• Alyson
    edited February 2014

Sláinte

Nice pinot gris sitting outside. Been so hot today.

• camillegal
    camillegal Member Posts: 15,711
    edited February 2014

Good Morning ladies---I'm not posting as much ??? I miss u all--I have been a little busy with work, oh now I'm acting like a boss and the and I know I'll get fired, but I can't help telling  these young  guys how to handle this business better, my big mouth is always going. then I close the computer up til the next call and this weather there's quite a few calls now.

o I actually spend less time on other things on my computer Well the snow stopped for now and it's a little warmer Aly like in the 30's today, but we had quite a it yesterday and driving was bad.They are running out of salt and mixing with sand on main roads and some new other type of solution on side roads????? Don't even know what it is Poor ground hog it's road kill by now..

Oh when u get a C-section u are in the hospital a little longer now right" so I wonder if Sinead is home yet with the baby? I like that name.

(((BERNIE AND KAT))) prayers still going .

I hope all the snow has stopped everywhere but remember it's still icey so just be careful driving and walking.

Lubs u all 

• nativemainer
    nativemainer Member Posts: 7,902
    edited February 2014

Good morning,
    Loungettes!Another cold ayem, more snow
    coming, not supposed to amount to much, but I am tired of hearing the
    "s" word, and I don't mean $h*#, either!

Goldie--It's hard to
    believe that spring is just around the corner, but it must be, I got my
    Johhny's Seeds catalog the other day! Time to start garden planning, I
    think.I agree, Monday must be a man!

Cammy--um,I hope the special room is well shielded from
    casual observation. . . .

Julie--have a good
    sleep!

BBBBernie--CONGRATULATIONS,
    GREAT AUNT!Happy Birthday baby
    boy!Prayers for mom's quick
    healing.And for Great Auntie!

Let's see, who won
    the alien gender pool:

Boy:NativeMainer, Camillegal, MemaSue56,Goldie0827, Alyson, RedReading!

CynCyn--Yeah for a
    trip to Austin in your near future!And
    hooray for the boys looking for an apartment of their own!A good doggy care place is a blessing,
    indeed.

Cammy--someone has
    to teach the new kids how to do things the right way, why not you?

Princess Glitter
    Sizzle's DOTD is the It's a Boy!

1/2 oz Blue Curacao

1 1/2 oz Gin

(crushed) Ice

Directions

In a mixing glass
    half-filled with crushed ice, combine both of the ingredients. Stir well.
    Strain into a cocktail glass.

• goldie0827
    goldie0827 Member Posts: 6,835
    edited February 2014

Oh Cyn, you have so much exciting things coming your way. And I'll bet you bought every newspaper out there, to look for apartments! Party wif Dork, and then party wif Donese..........wooooo hooooooo! And you will be able to rest easy knowing Reese will be well taken care of.

Ha ha Cami, I love how you are taking hold of things with the business.....you go get em girl! How is ED doing?

NM, I'm so ready to start my garden, with these warm temps we've been having. My tomaotoes and peppers are screaming to go in the ground. I'll get some pics of them soon. Perfect DOTD!

Kat, wondering how your DD is doing, and you and your folks and your DH.

Bernie, I think you will be more like a grammy to baby Shay, than an Auntie. Especially since they live there with you. Hoping that lil bundle o joy is able to bring some happiness in your life, and make the sad things seem not as bad.

image>

• Orange73
    Orange73 Member Posts: 2,154
    edited February 2014

Congrats bernie a baby how exciting

First day was good, they like me it s alot of phone work calling people seeing if they want to work

alot to the staffing industry I never knew

I felt pain I was sitting got a little red popped a pill

I am going to waitess I hope at the marriott to I know but I need the money quick cash

I might just set up breakfast as long as I keep my pain pills coming ill b fine

I do not have a choice we hit a low end with this unenjoyment stopping

love u all

hugsSmile

• Orange73
    edited February 2014

funny pictures

• Orange73
    edited February 2014

cake whimsy modern baby shower cake for boy cake whimsy modern baby shower cake for boy 1600x1200

cake whimsy modern baby shower cake for boy image by cakewhimsybykyndalynn.blogspot.com

cake whimsy january 2011 cake whimsy modern baby shower cake id cake whimsy modern baby shower cake for boy 736x981

cake whimsy january 2011 cake whimsy modern baby shower cake id image by www.pinterest.com

cake whimsy modern baby shower cake with pregnant momma cake whimsy modern baby shower cake for boy 1200x1600

cake whimsy modern baby shower cake with pregnant momma image by cakewhimsybykyndalynn.blogspot.com

cake whimsy modern baby shower cake for boy baby shower ideas cake whimsy modern baby shower cake for boy 240x320

cake whimsy modern baby shower cake for boy baby shower ideas image by babyshowersideas.info

Cat : Baby Shower Cakes,

Comment For Cake whimsy modern baby shower cake for boy

• Baby shower ideas
    • Shower
    • Home
    • Homing
    • Baby gifts personalized
    • Showering

Categories

Select Category Baby Shower Cakes Baby Shower Cards Baby Shower Centerpieces Baby Shower Cupcakes Baby Shower Decorations Baby Shower Favors Baby Shower Games Baby Shower Gifts Baby Shower Ideas Baby Shower Invitations Baby Shower Themes

• Cyndielou
    edited February 2014

Good Afternoon Loungettes, 

All those cakes look so good. Just had to run into the kitchen and snatch the last brownie..I made a pan of brownies two days ago 9X13 pan and they are now all gone.  I will admit that I ate probably 10 out of about 20 squares.  

Goldie, I have been looking online for them but this really isnt the time of year .  The snow birds start going home around Easter so spring is the best time to look for housing. This is a hard community also for kids just entering adulthood.  Most communities are 55+.  There are other areas but they dont have a vehicle and they are kid of far from their employers.  I will do all in my power to find something for them.  We should figure out something else to make with your maters. Do you can them at all?  I think I remember you said you tried it but there was a lot to it ..Am I wrong?  Maybe that was someone else who was canning and you were adivsing them about it.  

Orla, glad you had a successful first day.  One of my first jobs was waitressing at a Marriott.  I hated it but I was super young then. I was a waitress at Denny's too when I was even younger and then again when my kids were babies. I loved the extra income. 

Cammi..nothing wrong with being busy with work.  you tell them how it is. 

More S NM?  Im over it for you. Time to warm up and plant your seeds.

One week and one day till Dorty graces me with her wonderful presence.  Cant wait !!  

Love yas

Cyn

• camillegal
    edited February 2014

Hi eberybody  Wow I didn't realize I missed so much---Those cakes are gorgeous and I'm hoping Bernie is getting some good resting in now.

Lara I'm glad u'r first day went well for u, but how are u going to waitress--that's a hard job I understand that's fast cash, but don't hurt u'rself.

Cyn everything is going good and u get to see Dork--I'm so happy for u 2.

I did talk to ED today and she sounds great, doesn't need PT, just taking pain meds but not a lot and getting around good. And I told her u all asked about her.

Still a little busy, this weather has caused havoc with people's electricity one way or another so everyone needs one. We did have sun today and a little warmer--but who knows.

• RedReading
    edited February 2014

Hello lovely ladies. Well, this is it! I finally get to do something other than pop pills to fight this thing. I start rads in the morning. Cdn protocol of 15+5. I've got some good company among the Winter Radiants and although I'm a bit nervous, I'm not scared. I've got this! Gonna kick it to the curb!

CynCyn, you're having quite the month coming up with Dorkable visiting then off to Texas. Wow.

Lara, glad your first day went well. Hope they are all as nice. And moonlighting at the Marriott! I would NOT have the energy!!!!!

Cami, thanks for keeping us up to date on ED's status. Poor girl. {{{huggles ED}}}}} Hope those folks at work appreciate you Cami. They've got a good thing going, having you working for them.

Lori, hurray to those two towel-leaving-on-the-floor men looking for their own place. Sorry it's mostly falling on you though. Cakes. Goodie.

Dork, how's it going with your dad? Does your godmother/aunt like the new place? Mom happy to see her? I hope it works out well for you and all of them. (((hugs)))

Chrissy, Aly, Julie, NM and anyone else I didn't mention, Hugs'n'kisses. 

{{{Bernie and Kat}}}

• princessrn
    princessrn Member Posts: 270
    edited February 2014

Bernie...  congrats!  Boys are so sweet!  

Juliet..PICU and NICU were my sister units and my real sister is a NICU nurse at my same hospital. 

Redreading..  15+5, You got this!

I start chemo Thursday.  Preparing my mind and body. As women we are expected to do so much with our bodies.  We bring new life into this world.  Women are magic.

• Cyndielou
    edited February 2014

That's the truth princess!

• BernieEllen
    BernieEllen Member Posts: 2,285
    edited February 2014

imageShay, I day old photo ShayDayI.jpg" />

• Alyson
    edited February 2014

lovely; drink to that beautiful boy.

• juliet62
    juliet62 Member Posts: 3,246
    edited February 2014

beautiful boy welome to the world!

red, the first treatment a little anxious because it was unknown but then it was i can do this, worked through out  and went to the gym!!!!!!!!!!!! i was so good ,then the tierdness kicked in Happy

lara,take care waitressing is a hard job, don't overdo it. glad you enjoyed your first day and hope the second goes as well, 

princess- its funny i can stick an 80lb little old lady no problem but give me an 80lb child and its nooooooooooooooo! those who work with the children are so special,  ,

good morning all, off too the gym!!!!!!!!!!! then a meeting in work

• goldie0827
    goldie0827 Member Posts: 6,835
    edited February 2014

Lara, glad the new job went well, and now you have to take on a second one? What happened to applying for disability, or are you waiting on that? And such cute cakes for Shay.

Lucy, you naughty goil, eating all of those brownies. Oh yes, I can my maters. Have done so for the last 2 years. I can them, make sketti sauce and pizza sauce that I freeze. Put some pizza sauce on some sausage sandwhices for DH the other day, on cibatta rolls. He complained and said it made is bread soggy. So from now on, he can have that nasty, no telling what's in it, no good for you, store bought pizza sauce in a squeeze bottle!

Cami, that is good news for Elizabeth Dahling. She's a tough one, for sure.

Red, you will do just fine today. So glad you are not skeered. YEP, YOU'VE GOT THIS! You are getting 15 zaps and then 5 boosters? LOL, and that is Cyn that has sloppy boys living with her, not me. My DH does quite well picking up after himself.

Princess, keep that magic going girl. What chemo cocktail are you getting? Remember to drink lots a water, and get in as much protien as you can tolerate. Like rads, it will wear on your body and is accumlative, REST when your body tells you to.

Wow Julie, you are really going at it. Working during the nigth and then hitting the gym in the morning. Or are you hitting the gym when you get home from work?

Bernie, that baby is just beautiful. I mean he couldn't be anymore perfect.
    Put your mixology skills to the test with a cocktail that could, in fact, heal you.

NM, I'm prolly bumping you right now, I'm up a little earlier than usual. JOCKS.....get over here and get ready to catch her!

DOTD-WINTER SNOWFLAKE
    2oz Kahlua
    1 tablespoon white chocolate chips
    1 tablespoon white sugar
    1 teaspoon vanilla essence - yes a whole teaspoon!
    1/2 cup milk
    Whipped cream and caramel curls (or chocolate shavings) to decorate

Instructions
    1.Stir together the white chocolate chips, white sugar, vanilla essence and milk together in a microwave-safe dish.
    2.Head in the microwave for 60-90 seconds until piping hot and the chocolate chips and white sugar have fully dissolved.
    3.Pour into a coffee glass or mug and add the Kahlua.
    4.Stir well and top with whipped cream and caramel curls.

• camillegal
    edited February 2014

Good Morning Ladies---

Bernie you're baby is beautiful--Bless his heart--he will open up doors of so much happiness.

I'm all mixed up NM is usually on here first--but I'm always glad to see Lori too- u've started u'r day earlier than usual.

Princess we're all here for u on Thursday--I'm sure u know all about this--but we're still here.

Red Good Luck today and let us know how it all goes for you.

Julie the gym too--whoa u'r movin it.

Countdown for Dork and Cyn--lucky ducks.

NM I hope the weather has quieted down, it has here (I think) never sure yet.

OK I'll BBL----Gottsta get ready for my big time job. Quiet down

Lubs u all

• chrissyb
    chrissyb Member Posts: 11,438
    edited February 2014

Bernie he is adorable and is going to bring such joy!

Hi Princess!  and a big HI to ebbery buddy else tooooooo!!!!!!!

• princessrn
    princessrn Member Posts: 270
    edited February 2014

Thank you ladies!! Happy  I'm having TCH 6 rounds then radiation. I'm fairly athletic and bike and run hard. So I am hoping this goes along ok. 

Bernie, Omgosh what a lovely, beautiful boy!  

• Adey
    Adey Member Posts: 2,413
    edited February 2014

Congrats Bernie!  Beautiful.

• RedReading
    edited February 2014

Congrats to Bernie and little Shay. She says it's Irish for Hawk. I love it. He is certainly a most beautiful baby!

Rads went well. I was a little nervous but other than the tingling I didn't feel much at all. AND, I got them to change all my appointments to 3pm. I can go home right after them, don't have to go back to work. Thanks to my special cheering squad, couldn't have done it without you. Just have to clean out my pockets now. Lol

Lori, for some reason, last night my brain wasn't tracking correctly. I actually took that line out of my hi to Cyn and put it in yours. I have no idea why I did that. Sigh. 

I've been doing some work online regarding both my trip to Italy and my trip to Ireland/Scotland. Found out I can save over $1000 if I go in September instead of August. And that's just airfare. Wow. In September Shay will be crawling all over the place. Cool - babies!!! Love em, specially our baby Shay.

I'm going to go and buy some Nicotine gum and try to kick smoking to the curb too. Talk to you later.

{{{{Kat}}}}

• camillegal
    edited February 2014

image You think???? It's so quiet tonite

• dara_diverse
    edited February 2014

what a beautiful baby boy, love him already. Shay, so sweeeet! 

and hiya goils! jest a fly by bisit. i read ye all. prayers for de warriors going trough tweatment now. 

sawry been mia. mese been really really biddy at work, still trying to pass de hopeda test and now have annuder test coming up dat is impotent. If ye all can watch dis here video and help me, I apporisheate it muchliest. maybe ya'll can test me with questions after viewing de How to Video mese has to be tested upon. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e4jfxAVaDFw&feature=share

tanks in advpants for all ye help, buRp~hic! chhheeeeRz!

• dara_diverse
    edited February 2014

crop dusting - fly-by - frequent flyer - escapee - jail break - curtsey flush - walk of shame - out of the closet - PFM (group) - Safe havens - turd bugler - camo cough - toe tap - watermelon - omelet -

• dara_diverse
    edited February 2014

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz