how about drinking?

Comments

• camillegal
    camillegal Member Posts: 15,711
    edited February 2014

I took u seriously---why oh why would I take u seriously-I'll never know===Whew good thing I don't work in an office.

• juliet62
    juliet62 Member Posts: 3,246
    edited February 2014

• Orange73
    Orange73 Member Posts: 2,154
    edited February 2014

Buny farts lol

Today will be my third day recruting im exhausted and come home red its a lot I in no way can waitress, but I have some big universitys calling me for interviews ill b back doing what I do soon all pray I really want the one postion I will be flying every where but I miss the money and love what I do. I actually hate this stupid job im doing now

I am seeing my pain doc later and I am going to try a new nerve pill, I still need th epain med I blow up my chest doing anything I know the travel is going to kill me but I need to go back to what I love I refuse to let my body do this to me

Bernie OMG I love him so cute

love you all

Orla

• nativemainer
    nativemainer Member Posts: 7,902
    edited February 2014

Good morning,
    Loungettes!This morning the annoying
    weather guy is babbling about sleet and rain coming in later in the week.Yuck.

Still smiling at the
    mental pic of BBBBernie cuddling baby grand nephew!

Goldie--If I had a
    plants started they would be screaming, too, in fear of their lives!I'm jealous of you being able to think garden
    so soon!

ORLA--Hooray for a
    good first day!I worry about you
    overdoing, though, with waitressing. That is very hard work.We do what we need to do to get by, I
    understand.Neat plate!

Great cakes, too!

CynCyn--it's gotten
    to the point around here that we all ignore the weather reports entirely.Too depressing.Where is SPRING?????? I'll even take
    mosquitos over this snow!

Cammy--Thanks for
    the ED update!

Red RH--Hooray for
    you!Love the Winter Radiants group
    name.You'll do great!

Princess--Women
    truly are magic!

BBBBBernie--How
    Handsome!

Julie--good for you
    for going off to the gym!I've been
    thinking about rejoining Curves, it's the only gym I've ever stuck with for any
    amount of time, and I actually enjoyed going.I so need to do something, and walking on my road just isn't safe right
    now.

Goldie--GREAT
    cocktail!Can I have a bunch????

DorKable--LMPAF!!
    (Laughing my poopy a$$ off)

Cammy--I took her
    seriously, too.She got us.

ORLA--praying for
    one of the university jobs coming thru!

Princess Glitter
    Sizzle's DOTD is the Winter Snowflake!

2oz Kahlua

1 tablespoon white
    chocolate chips

1 tablespoon white
    sugar

1 teaspoon vanilla
    essence - yes a whole teaspoon!

1/2 cup milk

Whipped cream and
    caramel curls (or chocolate shavings) to decorate

Instructions

1.Stir together the
    white chocolate chips, white sugar, vanilla essence and milk together in a
    microwave-safe dish.

2.Head in the
    microwave for 60-90 seconds until piping hot and the chocolate chips and white
    sugar have fully dissolved.

3.Pour into a coffee
    glass or mug and add the Kahlua.

4.Stir well and top
    with whipped cream and caramel curls.

Goldie--hope you don't mind my stealing your pic! AND your drink! 

• camillegal
    edited February 2014

Good Morning

NM right now I'm hearing thunder and rain, sleet--it's bizarre weather and just to much for everyone who has to drive. I hope u don't get this crap.

Lara I pray uu get the job u want, this is so hard for u all the way around.

Been a little busy with work, it's the weather I'm sure everyone has furnace problems too.This is so silly, All kinds of things with work were going on even an accident with a truck-(nothing serious) but I transposed a phone number which I know I tend to do when I don't feel well so my mind works slower LOL so my boos calls to check it out I immediately say Oh if u want to  fire me it's fine.==He said why would I fire u, u always say that, and I do say that.I've got to stop , then he'll fire me. Oh well

I hope everyone has a super day somehow and Red keep up the good work.

• goldie0827
    goldie0827 Member Posts: 6,835
    edited February 2014

Yes Cami, I was up a little earlier than usual, yesterday and this morning. Darn allergies keep me up during the night.

Red, yay for getting through rads, but of course we knew you would. I'm surprised you felt anything at all!  You will notice that you are most tired at the end of the week, so be sure and rest up over the weekends. As for the boys leaving towels on the floor, if it's Pants and Jocks.............well, they are more than welcome to stay at my house!!! Singing Saving $1000 on a trip is awesome.

Lara, you poor dear. I wish there were something I could do to help. We will all pray that you get the job you want and mo money!

Dort, I shure you will pass your gas, I mean your test wif flying colors!

NM, I am so anxious to get started and this warm weather is killing me!!! And I can start early using those plant protectors. Last winter and spring weather killed us for business. It just wouldn't stop snowing and then a lot of areas flooded with rain. Hoping that doesn't happen again this year. Ha ha, you din't steal my drink, we just carried it over a day.

Cami, you always mention to your nephew (boss) that he can fire you. Ya know, if you really don't want to do that work, you should tell him. Oh, and I also can post earlier cuz it's so quiet around here, that it doesn't take long to make a post and talk to the ladies of the lounge.

• camillegal
    edited February 2014

Lori u'r so cute but I really don't want to get fired mostly the extra money help me a lot, but I always feel incompetent , more so lately and I don't ant to be the one to throw the business down the tubes. My brain actually was sharper before and now I notice sometimes I can't even read my writing and that was one thing I was great at, in fact I would do all the cards for the facility cuz my handwriting was  actually beautiful, and now it schribbly and I just seem to be getting thru the days sometimes. I don't mean to complain, but I am--my pain is always there but sometimes worse than other times and I still have D which is really crazy when I'm talking to someone. I really say it cuz I don't want him to feel he's stuck with me and he's so so so nice he would stay stuck and I don't want that. 

• dara_diverse
    dara_diverse Member Posts: 5,004
    edited February 2014

Good morning girls!

I have to stop in for some dwinks cuz there are layoffs happening around me todey. I am so bummed out, my boss was just let go along wtih two other managers that I know of. I am staring at my computer waiting for a meeting planner email, if I get that, I know I am done too. It stinks for my boss, his wife was recently laid off from Bank of America were she was a mortgage processing supervisor. And they have a two year old son. Oh I see another person with their coat on packing up belongings. I am jest gonna hang out with you all and dwink.

Congrats Red, we knew you could do this. I hope that the rads do not get harder on you. Glad they changed your appts so that you can go straight home instead of back to work!

Princess, wishing you all de best with your chemo, we are all teeny tiny and with you. iffin anyone gives you a hard time, we will slug em with our mugs. speaking of, sending you mugs of hugs ((((Princess))))

Camille, so sorry about the FN d, you are such a trooper and have every right to come here and complain. I jest love you so much. We had the thunder storms yesturdey too, it wuz crazy, we had another blast of snow and when I woke up yesturdey, had another six " of snow on de ground. It berry funny here at work, the trees in de parking lots have nessappeared cept for de berry top cuz dere are hugliest mounds of snow piled up against them. It has been the wildest winter of mese life.

NM, I thought mese wuz going crazier when I saw the DOTD. I said to my damn self "self, I thought I saw that dwink yesturdey". Then I read later, as in now, that it was yesturdey's dwink turned todeys dwink. hehe, berry clever.

Hello to all mese goils, hoping todey is a good dey for all. Gotta git back to work or at least portend mese working. CheerS!

• juliet62
    edited February 2014

((((((((((((dork))))))))))

• camillegal
    edited February 2014

Hugs Dork, let us know later WTF is going on there???

Oh I won 4.00 on that big Lottery so I don't know if I should retire or split it with someone, I hope the newspaper doesn't get a hold of my name for interviews.

• dara_diverse
    edited February 2014

oh thank ye Julie for de huggle. I survived anudder but half of my team was send packing. oh how I hate days like these but at the end of the day berry grateful to still be employed. I am stressed to the hills and back though, mese eye is twitching, hasn't happened sincen about 10 years ago when mese was in mese early days at de job. so mese dwinking a stiff one. well really on number two and I am not Joshing hehe, who de hail is Josh anyway? I dunno. 

it has been so quiet here. I gonna try to give some life to dis place in de pee em's jest because I ken. Who's Ken annyway? I dunno either. oh, lookin like dey boys interfiewing for tender positions. I tink wese need to see pics of this Josh and dis Ken before deciding. I monimate Goldie to find there photos, jest because she good at dat type a ting. Ok, back to dwinking. I ken be found in de corner, to de right of de percotini fountain. join me if you will. I bwought de willie to schmoke cuz I gotza schmoke sumting to change mese head. it on wackbards todey. tehehehiccip~burp. oopz, a fart snuck out, escuze me. 

dwet's link! cheerS! rounds of hugs for all!

oops make dat Let's dwink! (yep mese head still wardsback! but I DON'T CARE. period. 

• juliet62
    edited February 2014

woohoo cammi,you can retire now!

• dara_diverse
    edited February 2014

haha Cammy, pick me pick me! 

I want someone to do me a favor. All that is needed is a computer. It is easy and I have a drink for anyone who does this for me. I need something posted but skeered to use my own computer. Anyone wanna help a sister?

• dara_diverse
    edited February 2014

it is me Dork, like my new pic?

• Alyson
    Alyson Member Posts: 3,737
    edited February 2014

Dorkifarta you are such  character. Has a big dwink goil you needs it.

Tis Friday here but not sure what  wese doing.

• camillegal
    edited February 2014

Oh it is quiet here--Dork u are as silly as them come--that pic is wonderful. But the writing on the wall was u'r giv away, no one can talk the talk like u hahahahahahahaha

Oh did u know that on the same dates are the same days for Feb. and March (except leap year) the only 2 months like that. maybe--I'm so smart.

• juliet62
    edited February 2014

• nativemainer
    nativemainer Member Posts: 7,902
    edited February 2014

Good morning,
    Loungettes!It was lovely warm
    yesterday, got all the way up to 40 degrees!Lots of melting, and, of course, the temps have dropped again and now
    all the melting water is freezing up.This is getting so very old.

Cammy--do you
    honestly think you are the only person who transcribes numbers?If people got fired for that I'd be out of a
    job long time ago!Sounds like your boss
    (nephew?) is pretty understanding!

Goldie--allergies
    are no fun!I can't wait until things
    melt off and dry up enough so I can till up the garden.Going to change it up significantly--go from
    round to square, enlarge it a bit.Great drinks like that one deserve a second day on the bar!

DorFarta--you almost
    had me there, I thought for a moment there was a new Loungette!The language gave you away, though.Wow, all those layoffs going on around you
    must be so uncomfortable and scary and sad.Ha, almost caught you with the drink repeat!It looked so good I thought it should get
    another run!

Cammy--the big
    lottery winner!

DorFarta--half your
    team laid off?Wow.I would be absolutely terrified if I were in
    your shoes!

Aly--Friday here,
    now, and I am glad!Need a chance to
    recoup from a busy week.

Julie--how does one
    leave a sparkle trail?

Princess Glitter
    Sizzle's DOTD is theSouthern Sparkler

1 1/4 oz Southern
    Comfort

1 1/4 oz Grapefruit
    Juice

1 1/4 oz Pineapple
    Juice

1 1/4 oz Soda Water

Directions

Mix ingredients.
    Shake and strain into cocktail glass, or serve on the rocks into an ordinary
    glass. Garnish with a flag (confederate)

• camillegal
    edited February 2014

Good Morning Ladies---

NM I like that DOTD sounds healthy with all the juices. NM see Dork almost got us I thought the same thing, then her words were a giveaway.But again she almost got us.

Dork have they replaced management yet or still scooting people around. What a mess.

Julie that was a happy pic to wake up to.

NM please be careful, this weather is scary, there is so much ice no ecause of the melting--It's like starting all over again. It's so windy here and might snow today, and crazy all week. I hope u'r off this weekend, so if it's bad u can stay in.

Lara how is it going? do u work everyday PT or a few dys a week?

Lori u and NM are planning u'r gardens that's so nice to like doing that.

My cousin went to FL this week and I miss her so much, I'm not even sure when she's coming back Her DD has a place there too so she went there with her other DD so they're having a great time. So she finally took some time off of work and went somewhere, instead of using her time in a hospital. So I hope it's all good.

It's Fried Day everyone Yeah.

• camillegal
    edited February 2014

• goldie0827
    goldie0827 Member Posts: 6,835
    edited February 2014

Got to be outta here in an hour and a half. So guzzling my drink and will prolly not see ya's til mananna morning.

Dork, SO GLAD you didn't get a pink slip, you goofy farta. What are you needing for a favor?

Woo hoooo Cami is rich!!!

• juliet62
    edited February 2014

nm, i think you have to start with eating the glitter and possibility some momHappy off to the pcp today, so wanted to stay in bed and sleep

• juliet62
    edited February 2014

• dara_diverse
    edited February 2014

it was me that farted - haha!

good mornig girls. I have such an emotional hangover. yesterday was terrible. it was like they were picking cattle out of the herd to slaughter. ugh, tgif! 

Lori, I was going to have you make a post on a website for me. I will pm you info over the weekend if you are willing. gotta fly - cheers!

• juliet62
    edited February 2014

• Orange73
    Orange73 Member Posts: 2,154
    edited February 2014

I got the booze

shitt lil farta this sucks heres a shot of JD

rothml about your pic

PT work im fking exhausted feel sick Im going to to appy for that waitress job but idk if I can they want me to interview in a bit ill go whatever

I lost my glasses I wear my contacts but when I come home I want my glasses they r gone

I won 4 bucks on a dollar scratch off to cam

• RedReading
    RedReading Member Posts: 1,262
    edited February 2014

OMG too funny Dorkable. Sorry but it's not your best look.

• Cyndielou
    Cyndielou Member Posts: 1,459
    edited February 2014

GREMLINS....piss me off..that whole post nisseapeard...

Hello everyone!!  

damn that makes me mad.

hahaha..Dorty lilfarts is what I need to call you....see youse in a few days and Julie too..whooo hooo yeahhh!! Glad you made the cut and didnt get cut..scary

New Tenders...Shirly we dont need more tenders...hey..who's Shirly??

Lara...waitressing seems like wayyyy too much...why dont you hostess instead?

NM...skeeters and black flies..eww...we have the love bugs here in the spring but past couple years hasnt been too bad.

Beautiful Baby Shay  ...!!!  

Lori..who else has boys leaving towels on the floor?  Nasty creatures..boys..ick.

Cami.....you do a good job for him and its good for you..he wont fire you and everyone makes mistakes....and congrats on winning the lottery !!

OT this weekend...but not next week...prolly not for the next several..better take it while its offered..and this way i can buy more dwinks with Dorty and JuliT.

Red..you got this! 

Hello to everyone  I may have missed and Hugz to all

• RedReading
    edited February 2014

O mese o mise. Where to starts? Well, bein pretty narcissistic I tink i'll starts wit mese. Tree days in ladies! 17 left to go. I feel good to be doing someting positibe about dis damn disease. Ise a lucky one. I tink. Ok, so not so lucky maybe. Mese twide to sign up for a fitness ting dey offer for ladies wit bc and got turned down. Parently mese fart aint up to it. So now ise waitin for de call from de cardiologist so dey can fit me up wit a monitor for 72 hrs an see wy mese fart does weird tings when I just cycling at low setting. Ahh sh*t One ting at a time please! I don wanna write more now. gonna go for a tub, wit a brewski an a tender to rub mese shoulders. Mr. Big sweetheart! Where is ya?

• RedReading
    edited February 2014

Lol. I just got red flagged by the mods for actually having the temerity to say sh*t in full.