how about drinking?

Comments

• Orange73
    Orange73 Member Posts: 2,154
    edited April 2014

princess feel better here's a hug

Genny so freaking cute I'm 40 and they want my ovaries out no kids:( u r lucky she's a doll

Was that a good one cam

Juliet ill take him

4 have fun remember what's stays in Vegas

U r seeing mema that's great I miss dork we had a great time she's in surgery tomm

Hi Lori I heard your voice through the phone

I need a vacation

I need a new life lol

K b back

• dara_diverse
    dara_diverse Member Posts: 5,004
    edited April 2014

Hi girls! I had the ugliest fight ever with my darling daughter yesterday. OMG< the girl has raging hormones and no anti d's in her blood, God help me and her Dad and her bf too. I cried harder than I have in many years, my eyes are still swollen. 

I am saying lots of prayers for Sue right now. I talked to her as well and told her that it was a puddle of alcamahol that was seen in her head and nothing more. 

Baby Nora is just beautiful, I love her hair too Cam. 

Praying for both Jennie and Princess and hope that this is a good week for both of you. 

TOmorrow is me big day, ugh, so not ready. 

NM, my nephew drove my Dad to SC. And he brought home a walking grenade, OMG. It has been so stressful here. 

Hello to the rest of you, I have just a few minutes. I want to run the vac before my Dad's PT guy gets here at 3pm. 

I broke another telephone, I now have two smashed phones in the house, only one left of the set of three. ooops! I threw Dad's dinner so had shit on the shingle all over mese kitchen and still finding remnants of it this morning. ugh. 

Cheers loves! 

• juliet62
    juliet62 Member Posts: 3,246
    edited April 2014

oh erin, HORMONE alert.          will be in your pocket tomorrow, did your dad take his meds?while he was away

(((((((((sue))))))))))

hope your doing good genny and princess

first day tomorrow,so gettign everything ready tonight so i just have to shower in the morning

• RedReading
    RedReading Member Posts: 1,262
    edited April 2014

Omg. Somehow I deleted this thread from my fav topics. First I must say, RIP John Pinnette. I love a good comedienne and he was one of the best. 

Now for all my lovely ladies. What the heck is going on? So many of you in pain, so many hurting. {{{{{How About Drinking}}}}}}}

I too need to light more candles and say more prayers. And also get my DD to step up her thing to help all of you who believe in something else.

Princess, I hope you feel better soon. (hugs)

Sue, prayers going out non-stop for you. Dear lord please make it nothing! Happy belated bday to Madison.

Julie, that exercise comic is spot on! And so was our good morning gentleman. He can park his slippers under my bed anytime. Just don't tell my DH.

Erin, glad that you'll get to see your cousin. Sorry you're in surgery again tomorrow. Your poor belly. Umm DD needs to step back a bit. I know you love her like crazy but really?? And how did your nephew manage to take your dad for 4 days and not make sure he took his meds. That's just irresponsible. Sorry just my opinion.  

Lori, prayers coming your way too. Hey you can borrow my gkids for hugs n cuddles. What age would you like and how many. Got em from 26 down to 3 and the greats are 3 and 1. Just let me know. 

Lara lazy Sundays are the best. And hey, why not a vacay? Even just a mini one. Prayers and hugs LaLa.

Genny, Nora is sooooo cute. When you get her for the 5 days, I need pics with baby toes! Sorry but they are so pudgy and cute I just lubs em.

Cami, sorry your D is still such a bother. Not even 1 idea on how to help. I miss Kat and Bernie too.

NM, I am so sorry that 2 of your patients passed. That must be so hard to deal with. I'm glad you have that month of not being on call so you can have your recovery time. That was a beautiful prayer you wrote for MemaSue. May I second it.

I have a bit of news. I started my exercise program today. Every Monday and Wednesday for 12 weeks. Omg. I'm so stiff!!! Lol.

Also, got a a copy of my heart tests. Apparently I had 'ventricular extrasystoles totaling almost 12,000 ranging from single beats to bigeminy, trigeminy, etc'. This was in the first 24 hour period. 500 events per hour on average. I went from 60bpm to 147 when I ran up the stairs. So sorry to be a downer, but I'm not out of the woods yet. I was cleared for exercise but I need more tests. And I have to wear a heart monitor during exercise, so I can only do it supervised. Boo erns.

OK so that's it for me. Good news is I don't need a pace maker. Yay!

I know I missed a bunch of people - very sorry. 

((((hugs)))) to all. 

• MemaSue56
    MemaSue56 Member Posts: 2,061
    edited April 2014

Red....Thank u n trust me.....booze booze n more booze.   I am praying for you too that u can continue ur routine with minimal interference.   ((((RED))))

I am still going to meet 4sew tomorrow but in am.   She n I are gonna HUG so tite LV will quake!!!   Need to get back home asap and start steroids then radiation on Mese brain 5 days a week for 6 weeks.  Yep.... even though I feel gr8....5 lesions n me p-brain.   So....my 'tude' is.....I will not lie down til the good Lord takes me.   So girls...me favorite breasties....all is good.   My DD n DS will go to AZ n b my Proxy if you w ill.  They will visit my mom's site and put fresh flowers out on Easter Sunday.  I am going to bed now...I am fine....I swear!!!!   

Lubslubs Lubslubs Lubslubs Lubslubs Lubslubs u all so much.   Will be in touch again soon.   Muah!!!

• RedReading
    RedReading Member Posts: 1,262
    edited April 2014

O Dear Lord, please make this go so right for our Sue. We love her and want her as healthy as possible. Please.

Sue so very sorry about those results. You are a brave and outstanding lady. I just don't know what to say except I lubslubslubs you.

• dara_diverse
    edited April 2014

Oh MESE oh MISE, Lord Jesus, PaLEEEEZ here mese prayers, make it snappy! 

Dear God, Pleeeeze make de radiation and de steroids git that chit out of mese Mema Sue's bwain. Tis not fair and ye know she lubs n worchips ye. So I humbly ask Ye to look after her and help to guide de rad technishions hands to git right to de place that bese zapped n kick that FNRB to de curb immeditately. Oops, did not means to curse but I know ye understand. Ya see, de EF word is jest a meaningless intensifire to ignite de word dat wese saying as in Ef Ye RAT BASRARD EF EF EF EF, I know you not mad at mese using dat word buz I need all de intencity so ye hear me pray ober and above other prayer requests as dis one is most important, k? I love ye God, I love ye Jesus. Let's all hit the chapel and hold hands. We got this, Mema Sue, we gotcha covered. God is great, God is good.  

Come one, come all ye goils. Cometh to the chapel and pray with me. Please all goils, send up a prayer as the power of prayer is amazing. I love your spirit Sue and I love you. Please feel my arms around you rocking you to sleep tonight. Feel the love shining from around the world and coming at YOU. With tears I ask again, God please, hear all of our prayers and heal thy Mema's head. I trust that you can guide the zappers to do eggzackerly what they aim to do which is to radiate those lesions right out and send them to hell where they debong, oops I mean begong oops I mean belong. 

speakin of begong, howz a hit on de bong sound? sounds ubber great to me. see ye all in de chapel. in de chapel of lub. because "I'm going to de chapel and I'm gonna be praying cuz mese Going to de chapel and I'ma gonnna be prayyyy-ayy-ay'ing, going to de chapel of lub. and Faith cuz I believe. Whomever beleives with me please tesisfy yer faith. she's got this, halleluyah yah yah!!!! 

Sending TONS of lub n prayers yer way Sue. I love you more than I can say. hey hey hey HAAAAY .... Sending hugs to you now Sue and sending extra for 4 to gibs to you too. 

• juliet62
    juliet62 Member Posts: 3,246
    edited April 2014

sue on steroidsHappy  don't forget what you think you can do on steroids is not what you  can do.    adding my prayers for you and  all the staff who will be looking after you. enjoy your meeting tomorrow and don't  forget photos!  ps you can now eat  anything you want and BLAME the steroids

• dara_diverse
    edited April 2014

oh MESE oh MISE. did me foyget to say I LUBS LUBS LUBS LUBS LUBS LUBS LUBS LUBS LUBS LUBS LUBS LUBS LUBS LUBS LUBS LUBS LUBS LUBS LUBS LUBS LUBS LUBS LUBS LUBS LUBS LUBS LUBS LUBS LUBS LUBS LUBS LUBS LUBS LUBS LUBS LUBS LUBS LUBS LUBS LUBS LUBS LUBS LUBS LUBS LUBS LUBS LUBS LUBS LUBS LUBS LUBS LUBS LUBS LUBS LUBS LUBS LUBS LUBS LUBS LUBS LUBS LUBS LUBS LUBS LUBS LUBS LUBS LUBS LUBS LUBS LUBS LUBS LUBS LUBS LUBS LUBS LUBS LUBS LUBS LUBS I LUBS LUBS LUBS LUBS LUBS LUBS LUBS LUBS LUBS LUBS LUBS LUBS LUBS LUBS LUBS LUBS LUBS LUBS LUBS LUBS LUBS LUBS LUBS LUBS LUBS LUBS LUBS LUBS LUBS LUBS LUBS LUBS LUBS LUBS LUBS LUBS LUBS LUBS LUBS LUBS LUBS LUBS LUBS LUBS LUBS LUBS LUBS LUBS LUBS LUBS LUBS LUBS LUBS LUBS LUBS LUBS LUBS LUBS LUBS LUBS LUBS LUBS LUBS LUBS LUBS LUBS LUBS LUBS LUBS LUBS LUBS LUBS LUBS LUBS LUBS LUBS LUBS LUBS LUBS LUBS I LUBS LUBS LUBS LUBS LUBS LUBS LUBS LUBS LUBS LUBS LUBS LUBS LUBS LUBS LUBS LUBS LUBS LUBS LUBS LUBS LUBS LUBS LUBS LUBS LUBS LUBS LUBS LUBS LUBS LUBS LUBS LUBS LUBS LUBS LUBS LUBS LUBS LUBS LUBS LUBS LUBS LUBS LUBS LUBS LUBS LUBS LUBS LUBS LUBS LUBS LUBS LUBS LUBS LUBS LUBS LUBS LUBS LUBS LUBS LUBS LUBS LUBS LUBS LUBS LUBS LUBS LUBS LUBS LUBS LUBS LUBS LUBS LUBS LUBS LUBS LUBS LUBS LUBS LUBS LUBS you  Mema Sue, and with all mese ♥. May God bless you and look over you and make you well ♥ 

For God so lubed de world, as much as I love mese Mema Sue    (((((((((((((((((    SUE     )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Lynne, please, WRAP yer arms around mese Sue and tail again and again how much we lubs her, k? I hope ye goils have a wunderfoil visit but know you will. PICTURES, lots n lots n lots of pictures please, k? 

• dwill
    dwill Member Posts: 248
    edited April 2014

Don't usually post on this thread but always lurking.  Tonight I am joining the group--at least for tonight. I am drinking mad.  Mad at the ex-husband and his whorish girlfriend that destroyed our 30 year marriage. Yes, ladies I know he's at fault but  wondering what kind of woman intrudes and intentionally destroys another woman's marriage. Well, I have the answer for that but they probably will not run this if I tell you.  Now they are trying to get my children to accept their adulterous relationship.  Well, I've had a few words with my ex tonight and my step-daughter whom I raised from the age of 11 about this woman. She is entertaining her father and his girlfriend along with her kids.   My sons are smart and stay as far away from their dad and this woman as they can but not my step-daughter,  So after sending them this scalding text message--I am having a glass of two or three of wine.  Mad as hell--I have Cancer and am living all alone while some jezebel 20 years younger is running around with the guy I gave most of my life to.    He thinks I should forgive him as he says God has!  Well I say-- Never and I will drink my wine tonight and hope both of them will pay for what they have done.

• dara_diverse
    edited April 2014

welcome Dwill. I am glad you popped in here and epressed your dern self. good job. Hang with us, we are a great group of girls who help each other so much. Without mese goils here, I dunno what I would do. 

I gotta sleep, no more dwinking or eating for me since mese habing more FN surgery in de aye emm, not to be funcused with de peee em hehe. God bless all of us, we is survivor lishous, oh hail yes!!! cheerZ! 

• maryland
    maryland Member Posts: 1,047
    edited April 2014

MemaSue.... praying, praying, praying that that radiation gets all that chit outta your brain. 

Erin, same for you, prayin' that your bellly heals up and your pops is ok, and you kin git better and back to dat job you lubs so much.

princess, hope you feeling better from your chemo and your h/a is gone, and your brain is cleared.  How'd you get the fluid off? Feel like I need that, feel like a bloated up blowfish.

Lala, hope you're all healed up and feeling good, thanks about Nora, I'll be posting more pics, I'll have her here Thursday.

Juliet, that tender left me....speechless.....

NM hope you get a nice, uneventful, boring month of work and hope spring is finding it's way to you, we're getting lots of rain but buds are popping and the robins are back.

Cami, hope yur feeling good and those dum boys at work don't give ya a hard time and hope your D stays away.

Red, got my camera ready for those picks of toes, I'll post em' next weekend.

Dwill. welcome, I'm fairly new here and this is the best bunch a goirls anywhere. Wouldn't a made the past 6 weeks without em' Sorry you have to be here and sorry bout' your ex, and his girlfriend and your cancer, it all sounds pretty sucky. Pull up a bar stool and stay awhile.

And everybody else hope ya havin' a good day with no crapiness in it. Gotta get ready for work

• camillegal
    camillegal Member Posts: 15,711
    edited April 2014

Oh I totally was insane yesterday and didn't get to BCO at all.

Sue NM always says the greatest prayers on our behalf and now Erin hs added more---We all want good things for u not this chit--but u've got a great attitude and it's going to make a big difference. (((HUGS)))

Erin another surgery OMG here we go again, way to many ooooooo we're with u always.

NM glad u get some down time, u really need it.

Julie good luck with u'r new time, I hope u get used to it fast.

Welcome here Dwill, and drink away, u need to blow out that steam and it's understood. That's tough after 30 yrs-- and then BC--it all sucks, that's for sure.

Prayers going out today.

• Orange73
    edited April 2014

Im with u sue

Erin u to

prayers all around I will b in the chapel all day

Princess prayers for u

cam the job is making you to busy

Hi red

yeeeeeeee sue and 4 are meeting post pics girls lamp shade party?????

Hi genny

NM I am so sorry about your patients

who else mese oh my love u all

bbl

• goldie0827
    goldie0827 Member Posts: 6,835
    edited April 2014

Wow Red, you can't have than many grands and greats, you are old enough! Thanks for letting mese borrow some. I do have 2 grand children, but they are in CA. Belong to my DH's daughter, they are 9 and 6, and little hellions! Oh I hope you can get your heart bixed. Things are still not good, but not as bad as originally thought?

Suzy QT, mese lubs you, but ye knows that. Maybe you can go and bisit your mom when you are finished with those toopid treatments. Praying beery hard for you, that the rads zap those little mo fo's and ye will be good as new. You know we are beside you!

Wacko, saying some prayers for you too girl. So sorry about what happened with your DD. Please behave your dern self when you get home. I am praying that they can close up your puka after this surgery.

Dwill, welcome. Come rant, and come drink. Perhaps it's a good thing he found someone else. You wouldn't want to spend your life with such an A$$. And remember not to put all the blame on her, as he is JUST as guilty. I'm sorry you have to go through this, and we are here for you.

Julie, I hope you like your day shift. How long did you work nights? Maybe cuz you are working days, you won't have those run ins wif da crazies!

Cami, you wuz so biddy you foygot about us??? Naaaa, I know das not true.

Princess and Genny, I hope you girls aren't feeling too bad. F'ing chemo. But.....hopefully it will do it's job and give you both a clean bill of health.

4 and Sue, have a mahvelous time girls.

Brain not working well this ayem, trying to think of a DOTD. Ok, to cancer....How about "Go To Hell"
    5.75 oz. absolut vodka
    1.7 oz. kirsch
    2.38 oz. creme de cassis
    1/3 oz. wasabi

• 4sewwhat
    4sewwhat Member Posts: 1,895
    edited April 2014

Good morning girls!  Typing on my tupid phone so keeping this short!

Heading to the shower so I can smell as good as Cami when I hug Mema!!

Going to give her a hug from each if you!  And one At least 48 seconds long on for Erin!!

Hi Dwiili. Nice to see you over here ;0). Sorry he is a dumb chit head that didn't keep a great thing :-(

Sorry I can't ketchup with all personally right dis minute.  Gotta go hug Sue and say a prayer with her!

BBL!!  With pics if I can figure out how from mese phone

• 4sewwhat
    edited April 2014

oopsie i foygetted

Big hugs and prayers for Erin today as the docs put that pukka together for good this time with no more mesh sticking out. 

Tenders!  ASAP. We all need our own pitchers if Go To Hells!  Foygit glasses. Just use long straws!!

• Orange73
    edited April 2014

have funnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Hi goldie

• camillegal
    edited April 2014

Lori I neber eber forget u goyls----I was busy with IRS (morning) OMG and hospital afternoon didn't get home til after 5PM, then I couldn't move, I was so tired. But never forget.

OH it's today u 2 are meeting? I thought it was Thurst day--Pics, ladies. How exciting. Lori I love how u call her Wacky hahahahaha--evrytime I see that I laugh.

Did I miss NM's DOTD I didn't see any likker, was something likker that I didn't know about?

I have to tell u this--yesterday I really had a bery mixed emotion day and mad (IRS) thy act like I have money I can barely afford my meds and they're on me like a vacuum on a carpet-(Dyson) anyway Joey cam with Leslie to pick me up from the hospital and he never left me all evening cuz he saw I was sad and we cuddled and kissed. He made me feel so good and my Katie-Kat too. Did I tell u this alredy??? I don't even knw but I really think if it weren't for him I wouldn' be here. He just gives me so much joy and comfort and I want to see him grow up. I'm so dramatic aren't I.????

• 4sewwhat
    edited April 2014

• camillegal
    edited April 2014

444444---------------Beautiful picture-------------u both look wonderful

• camillegal
    edited April 2014

Waiting about ??? who is she today? Erin right? Lori I just started LOLing thinking of u.

• dwill
    edited April 2014

Thank you ladies for inviting me to this group.  Surely I have a lot of ranting and drinking left in me.  Well I love my wine but try not to give in to often since I am on these stupid meds and not sure how they work with the alcohol.   However I do like a glass or two when I am at home and have no where to go  and God knows it keeps me from wanting to murder someone when I am angry.  Oh--really though I am non-violent so got to have some way to blow steam or mellow out whichever is needed at the time..

• 4sewwhat
    edited April 2014

Dwilli!

Julie has a swamp and Erin has peeps!  I have a bone Asher (kiln). That's what we do to nasty exes and biotches here!

• dwill
    edited April 2014

LOL!!!!WinkingI'm going to have to come up with something to deal with exe and his biotch. 4sew--Got me thinking!!

• dara_diverse
    edited April 2014

Hiya girls! Erin here. I am home and being a good goil. I did stop and pick up an RX for antibiotics. I did not even ask for pain meds cuz mese regular doctor said I am not allowed to git pills elsewhere, chit! I hoping I have enough pills to get to my next refill on monkeydey (which is monday, new goils). 

I am having a fair amount of pain. I still do not quite comprehend what the good doctor did for me. I still mighten have to go back to Dr. Dick in Philly iffen what the doc did todey does not work. All he did was dig inside and trim up the mesh inside of the hole. It was infected as he said that any time that stuff is exposed, it bese infected and will neber eber heal. I should have listend to you goils and saw a doctor before trying to pull de meshy stuff out mese dern self. ugh. At this point, I just wait and see if the puka will heal.The NJ PS was concerned as he does not know the angel of the meshy stuff nor how deep it goes or what size was used. He said he did not want to open me all de way up sincen he did not know what Dr. Dick did to me. He also said that I really should see Dr. Dick again jest for reporting purposes. He said these types of issues from surgeries are tracked and recorded and iffen I do not let Dr. Dick know, it will never go into the statistics as it should as an issue from de chitty mesh stuff used in the DIEP procedure .Maybe NM or Julie can shed some light on this. He said that the mesh is used to replace someting called fascia (sp?) that was removed from above or below the arteries that we relocated from tummy to breast. When I look up fascia, I come up with a part of a house that connects the roof or someting unrelated to mese abdomen. I am sutured as he dug into the puka to clean it up, he showed me what he pulled out, it was a bloody mess. The good ting is that I will no longer have to pack de wound, I just swab with anti b ointment and keep it covered. I tailed him that it bese almost nine months that I has been doing wound care to mese belly and mese so tired of it. Oh, they only put me into what is called a twilight sleep. I felt tipsie n dwunk when I woke up. And he did not say no dwinking tonight so I tink I can. I did have some shots of tequilla last night in mema Sue's honor whilst talking to Lori who was also doing shots of her own alcamahol. 

I berry tired and gonna lay down soon. I have dinner in the crock pot, I made two boxes of low sodium rice a roonie, boiled chicken and froze a portion of it last week so only have to heat n eat. n one more ting, don't ever buy low sodium pinto beans, dey are the most grotesque tings eber! I gave another can I had away to the food bank drop, it is a win win, they eat and I never have to look at those gross beans again. they stank up mese house as soon as I opened de can. 

oh mese oh mise, I jest lubs the pic of Mema and 4sew (Lynne). I hope you goils had an uber fab time together.

I go now, sorry to not talk to all goils but mese so tired and I gonna listen to mese body and rest like a goodliest goil. will try to talk to ye all later. 

welcome back to Dwill, you will fit in here jest poyfectly! cheers eberybody! I lubs ye all! 

PEACE oUts goil scouts~

• camillegal
    edited April 2014

OK ERIN I was awaitin for u, I didn't know u'd be home this fast, so don't think u can do anything but rest, cuz u get u'r self in trouble every time so just do nothing Please. Fascia yea all I know it's about around the roofing, and I didn't have to look that up--so u'll have to wait for one of de nurses to help wid dat one. We'd be hanging u put on a shingle. Get well. Sweetheart,

OK I'll announce it here--I am never leaving my house again, ever, I was dropping off my long awaited pee at the hospital and I wanted to do this so my SIL was waiting for me when I got out of the car I lost a little bit of balance and a women around my age offered me her arm for assistance. Altho so nice of her-I walked like a 95 yr old. and really felt like it. Damn back and legs and body and wrinkled old face and ugly hair--oh I can go on and on.

• Orange73
    edited April 2014

4 mema love ittttt

Dewitt stay herein sorry u r in this place your husbands an asshole

When this is done u will have someone better then that

Your home Erin good rest

U need to go through hell to come out stronger then ever

• dara_diverse
    edited April 2014

hi girls, I am reaching out to you all for some guidance on a shitshuation I has. My DD is still not talking to me. Yet I know she will be asking for my signature on her rental lease as she is planning on moving to a two BR appartment at the end of the month. I thought of jest saying "hi darling, since you have made the choice not to talk to me, I do not think I will be co-signing your lease". Is that totally rude? The last text I send her suggested that she visit her doctor and talk about taking anti depressant meds whilst pregnant. I did some research of often, the doctors will keep patients on the meds if it is too risky to keep them off. In other words, the risk to the mother's mental health outweighs the risk to the baby. I want yer opinions, specially Camille's as my Cammy is oh so good at giving sound advice. and my nurses, please chime in on your thoughts on taking prozac while pregnant. I will be honest, both me and my baby daddy (DH#) to not feel that Erin Jr is ready for this but it is not our choice. I was thinking about suggesting adoption but I tink "lil Erin" will kill me if I even suggest it. My heart is jest so bwoken over this, me own child not talking to me. I was young once and I do understand that she prolly considers me a nuisance in her life right now and no need except for mese signature/notary stamp. Well I am pondering telling her I willl not sign but of course I will. I will jest continue to git walked on though. ehhhh, mese emotions are not good todey.

Cam, so berry sorry but glad you did not say you fell. You are beautiful lady, in and out and I love every ting about you. In fact, you are one of DE MOST beatufiul peeple mese knows so stop that trash talk about yerself or mese people gonna come and give ya sumting to beotch about. 

I feeling icky ick. I need likker and guess what? It IS five o'clock. My tinking is that tequilla is heathlier than JD???? Ye tink? Sorry so much about me, ugh, not feeling so lubable about now anyway but I tink ye all understand. 

Still praying for Mema Sue, and Sue, I lubs yer attitude! and I lubs you more than you know. You gonna be alright, k? You gonna zap that RB outta yer p brain and out to de curb, oh hail yes! 

gotta fly, tis wodka time or sumting of de like. CheeRs!

• princessrn
    princessrn Member Posts: 270
    edited April 2014

Erin… Boy that's a tough thing. With your  DD. I do know that there are antidepressants that you can take safely while you are pregnant just not very many. I would continue to encourage your daughter to talk to her doctor. There are medications available definitely.

Super glad that your surgery is over and that you're recovering. That mesh can be a real pain in the behind. Or belly as it were!!  Glad that it's over and that you'll start to heal. Hope that your dad hangs in there and behaves himself too.

Mema..... So sorry about your news. I'll be praying for you and praying that the radiation goes to the exact right spot and that you feel better soon my best wishes for you. 

Cami...  That Joey is a real blessing! Some children just are God's angels on earth!!

I had a tough day at work. Exhausted pale weak. I think I'm down about 12 pounds from chemo on Thursday. A lot of fluid but just can't eat. Took some Bentyl and still taking Compazine this stuff sucks!!