Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...
Webinar: Corrective Breast Reconstruction: Getting the Results You Want Join us July 9, 2024 at 6pm ET. Register here.

how about drinking?

Options

Comments

• camillegal
    camillegal Member Posts: 15,711
    edited June 2014
    Options

Good Morning Ladies

I hope everyone had a good nite and slept well.

OK Sue now we know how to do that ???? I still don't have a clue what Erin was talking about. But I knew someone would.

I will take all morning to get ready, by the time I do I'm tired and believe me there's no Cinderella coming out, I barely wear make-up but it just takes me long??? I don't know why--it never used to and I wore makeup and really worked on my hair--Now I just take my time that's why. But my hair used to be so curly it was hard to work with now it's much more straight and I crinkle it hahaha---Never happy.

• goldie0827
    goldie0827 Member Posts: 6,835
    edited June 2014
    Options

My dearest, wackiest, wacko dahling, good to see you poop in, even if just for a moment. Hope you had a nice bisit wif your brother. How is everyone in your household? And you, of course. I love you too.

Talking about your jewlery and what you are gonna wear Baby Girl, is not moaning or talking about something toopid. I can see you rummaging through the jewelry looking for the perfect match to wear. Of course we are hoping to see more pictures. And PLEASE take some pictures with Joey, and have Leslie make prints of them. I think it's awesome, the relationship you have with your sister and BiL, I would love to know what they look like too. Are we a nosy bunch, or what???

Wacko, I too found the link, you beat me to it! And telling Cami how you love her yack yacking stories, well maybe she should be YACKO. So we have the Wacko and Yacko hour!

Awesome song, and it has me in tears too. We do lean on one another. Another song I like, and I need to listen to it and try to get out of this phucking phunk I'm in. I know most of you don't care for country, but the words in the song are powerful (to me) It's Sugarland's - Stank back Up. I'll post those too, in case you don't want to listen.

Cami, Have Fun Today!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PpLoD723kx8

"Stand Back Up"Go ahead and take your best shot,
    Let 'er rip, give it all you've got,
    I'm laid out on the floor, but I've been here before,
    I may stumble, yeah I might fall,
    Only human aren't we all?
    I might lose my way, but hear me when I say,

I will stand back up,
    You'll know just the moment when I've had enough,
    Sometimes I'm afraid, and I don't feel that tough,
    But I'll stand back up,

I've been beaten up and bruised,
    I've been kicked right off my shoes,
    Been down on my knees more times than you'd believe,
    When the darkness tries to get me,
    There's a light that just won't let me,
    It might take my pride, and my tears may fill my eyes,
    But I'll stand back up,

I've weathered all these storms,
    But I just turn them into wind, so I can fly,
    What don't kill you makes you stronger,
    When I take my last breath,
    That's when I'll just give up,

So, go ahead and take your best shot,
    Let 'er rip, give it all you've got,
    You might win this round but you can't keep me down,

'Cause I'll stand back up,
    And you'll know just the moment when I've had enough,
    Sometimes I'm afraid and I don't feel that tough,
    But I'll stand back up,

You'll know just the moment when I've had enough,
    Sometimes I'm afraid and I don't feel that tough,
    But I'll stand back up. 

• maryland
    maryland Member Posts: 1,047
    edited June 2014
    Options

Good morning ladies, hope yer all having a swell Sunday morning. DH doing his Sunday morning golfing and I just woke up. Emma decided she had enough and wanted breakfast so she plopped her big old body on the bed and got in my face and started whining and panting. Anyway, I get to see my little sweetie today, my DS and his DW are bringing Nora and then they are going shopping and out to lunch or dinner depending on when they get here but I can't wait to see them all! My DH is still working on the backyard and he has it looking so nice. I'm going to post the before and after pics when he's done. It's being completely transformed. I'm so glad we moved here last year. I've had so many neighbors give me their phone #'s and offer to help if I need it. I've told some of them that I may take them up on it after my surgery if my DH has to travel cause I won't be able to walk my dogs and they've said they'd love to help. In our last neighborhood that never would never have happened which is the whole reason we moved. Loved the house hated the neighborhood. Anyway, now I'm rambling again, which brings me to my next point.

Cami I'm with Erin, you just ramble on anytime you feel like it. Everyone for that matter, I love to read what everyone has to say. You all feel like friends to me and I'm so glad to have you all especially now as I'm gettin ready to face this chit that's ahead of me and you've all been thru it and there I go ramblin again..sorry guess I woke up in a mood.

So anyway, Cam as I was saying I hope you get some pics if you all spified up in your outfit and post em for us. Please?!! I'd love to see them. I hope you have a wonderful night and that you can at least put a little damper on the a$$hole's night. And I hope Joey has fun too, he's going with you, right?

Erin, hope you had fun with yer brother. How's your mom and dad doing? When`are you having the pelvic ultrasound?

Sue hope you have a good Sunday, glad Erin got your song link posted, I'm not good at that stuff either.

Lori, still thinking of you everyday, I'll be posting a pic of my Nora, I'm sure she's grown, I may even give her her 1st haircut today. My DIL says she has a baby mullet.

NM  hope you get some good Sadie time today.

Everyone else has a wonderful Sunday, furbabies getting restless time to pack em in the car and go to the woods, there are squirrels to be chased... bye all for now

• juliet62
    juliet62 Member Posts: 3,246
    edited June 2014
    Options

Lets Live with a Friend

May the wind be behind you
    May your spirit dance with the angels.
    Let a clear conscience be your guide.
    May your heart be filled with love
    and laughter touch your lips
    Walk tall and bless all...

Let's Live

• nativemainer
    nativemainer Member Posts: 7,853
    edited June 2014
    Options

Good morning,
    Loungettes!I'm not sure what happened
    yesterday, but after a couple of very good patient visits, a stop for lunch,
    got home and crashed.Practically passed
    out in the recliner.Felt like I do
    after anesthesia or a double dose of xanax.No, I didn't take any xanax yesterday!Struggled to wake up a couple of times, didn't make it all the way.Finally able to drag myself off to bedaround 11pm, slept like a log all night long,
    even slept in until after 7 am.Feel
    find today, not sure what that was all about, hope it's over!Did find out that the water pump
    "went" (whatever that means, I'm assuming went = broken, not working,
    and it "took" the timing belt with it, so they are both gone to the
    engine parts happy place, I'm guessing.$1000 to fix, due to having to take the engine out of the care to get at
    it.Not sure how long, and not sure if
    valves were damaged in the process.

Genny--I had a blast
    at the show!Hope I get to see them
    again someday.I did end up working
    longer than I planned, but it was a really good visit with a new patient and
    family, very productive (if that's the right word here), and I feel really good
    that we've got a good plan set up and I've got a good idea of their concerns
    and wants, so I can serve them well.So
    I don’t mind at all.And they were so
    gracious and forgiving of my not making their appointment yesterday ( I call
    when the car broke down, they were so nice to reschedule without a
    murmur).I wish Nora was closer to you,
    but she'll be weaned before you know it and it will be easier to get your hands
    on her for good long visits!And stick
    to your guns about the timing of the rads.This is about YOU, not what is convenient for the center's
    schedule.

Goldie--Verakai was
    the show I saw, I think I'm spelling it right.I signed up for priority notification of shows at the new auditorium, so
    I got a chance to buy tickets before they went on general sale, so got first
    dibs on seats.Normally I don't do that,
    I get less expensive seats, bit I really wanted to be sure I could see this
    show, and the top of the stage was right at eye level.It was a fantastic experience and I am so
    worth it, so there!I'd do it
    again!Not soon, but again!Car problem happened the same day as the
    show. It all worked out, for which I am grateful.And, I have enough in the emergency account
    to pay for the repairs, then I will need to concentrate on rebuilding the
    emergency account.

PRN--OK, you are
    safe enough, working in the office, then.I was thinking you worked the floor somewhere, and we know all the crap
    we get exposed to all the time there!

Erin--Love the dog
    lessons, I can see them in Sadie every day!Yeah, I had to learn to pronounce it, 'cuz I couldn't get away with just
    saying I was going to a show, everyone wants to know what show!

Mema--I like that
    song, too!

Cammy--income isn't
    nothing.Not fair to lose out on income
    'cuz of bc.Not fair.Glad the pain meds are working!

Princess Glitter
    Sizzle's DOTD:

Leaning Tower

2 oz Gin

1 tsp Dry Vermouth

(crushed) Ice

2 dashes Orange
    Bitters

Directions

In a mixing glass
    half-filled with crushed ice, combine all of the ingredients. Stir well. Strain
    into a cocktail glass.

Saw this on fb, it fits me so well, had to share! 

• nativemainer
    edited June 2014
    Options

image height="450" width="600">

• MemaSue56
    MemaSue56 Member Posts: 2,061
    edited June 2014
    Options

Morning DahhhLinks!!

Thank you for posting the link ErWacko!!  The one I orig pulled up didn't have a pic of him, jes the lyrics.  I find him sooo freakin handsome....mmm mmm mmm...come to mama!  Sleep tight my sweet!!

Lori - I listened to that one you posted.  Am glad you posted the lyrics, cuz I still have jacked-up hearing.  I would not have been able to understand most of the words.  I hope all of this helps pull you out of your funk...'Stand Up and Lean on Me' girlfriend!!  Am listening to it again in the background as I'm posting.  Yes it truly fits...am gonna save it.  LOL on cami being Yacko.  Yacko and Wacko...love it!!!  (((Lowee)))

Cami - sounds like a 'dress to da 9's' kinda night.  And listen, if ya can't find the purple accessories, go with the pink or another color in the outfit.  It's make it pop even more.  Regardless, girl, ya gotta get pics. 

Genny - so cool of your neighbors to be willing with a helping hand, always comforting.  Sooo glad you get to see Nora too.  U asked how far my gk's are.  They are 1 1/2 hours away.  Not bad, but when I can't drive and am feeling bad...it really drains me.  Hoping the parents step up and meet us 1/2 way soon.

NM - WOW, how cool about priority notice on the events!  Hoping your exhaustion is just that and not a bug trying to get you.

Julie - love the poem...also good advice for us all.

Everyone have a gr8 Sunday....lubslubslubslubs and sending some webk's too!!

• nativemainer
    edited June 2014
    Options

Mema--I feel fine today, been out mowing (taking a break right now) so I think I must have just been tired.  I was up pretty late Friday nite, got up usual time on Saturday, so I'm blaming it on being short on sleep.  I'll make a point of getting to bed at a decent hour tonite!

• dara_diverse
    dara_diverse Member Posts: 5,003
    edited June 2014
    Options

Good afternoon girls, happy Sundey Fundey! 

I really enjoy waking up to all of you girls, lots of great posts and lots of love in the words I am reading. You goils are de best.

Hi Julie, girl, you do not say much but your words are always so meaningful. I miss you around here. Come have a dwink with me. And some chocolate'! yummmy!

Genny, OH I can't wait to see pics of the bootiful Nora after her first hair cut. And what an honor to get to do that. And girl, if your neighbors have offered to help you out, do take advantage of it. A few of my neighbors told me to give them a shout if I needed anything. I ended up calling my neighbor Joan when I had to get over to the hospital when I had a problem and was too jacked up on pills to drive. She gladly drove me and even went inside and waited with me. It was a good chance to get to know her better. I am glad you are in a neighborhood where you feel part of the community.  Dad and I had a nice visit with my brother. My Dad has the Fathers Day card at his spot at the kitchen table and has read it at least ten times, he is so cute. My parents are well as can be, thanks for asking. Mom has been sleeping a lot but it is all good. When she is sleeping, she is content and when she is content, we are all happy. 

and Genny, you asked about the ultra sound, I have to schedule it. I will make the call on Monday and likely be in for the procedure within a day or two at the most. The place I go is very efficient and they make it very easy, usually in and out within a half hour to an hour at the most. I had a few more nights with light bleeding. I am a widdle worried as I feel crampy as well. Good God, he knows that I do not miss menstrual cramps. My PCP said that it is likely nothing to worry about but wanted the scan just to error on the side of caution. Ugh, hate those pelvic ultra sounds, gonna be a valium day. Well perhaps just a half of a pill sincen I has to drive. I will gladly accept prayers from all my goils that this is nothing.

Sue, I loved the sugarland song. I am not a fan of country music but have always loved all of their music, very deep and many of us can relate to being down then getting back up. Hey, have you gotten the results of your MRI yet? And do you know when you will be able to drive by yer darnself again? I always praying for you my dear friend. How are you feeling? I Hope and pray you feel good and also that you get to see your grand babies soonliest, k? Muah and WEBK to you too!  

NM, sorry about the car crud. Been there done that with the timing chain or timing belt. I know that once it "goes", the car stops going. Mine went at a horrible time and place. My DD was only about two years old and we were driving home from her baby sitter after work on a very snowy winter day. The road I was on had no shoulder or place to pull off and was very windey and hilly. I was skeered that sumeone would barrel around the curve and hit us. Thanksfully, a good samaritan picked us up and took us into their home for warmth and use of there telephone. I called my uncle after trying to reach my family members. He came and fetched us and called for a tow truck. After that, I traded in the car. It was tooo skeery for me to be deserted with a small child while it was snowing and the roads were snow covered. The car had just over 100k miles on it. That was my Toyota, I loved it but it let me down so she hadda go hehe. And good for you in treating yourself to a great show. I like how you reward yourself and tail yerself you deserve it because you DO. And I love the passion that shines through your words over your job. I can tell that you really really care about all of yer patients. I wish you were my personal nurse. Well, uh emmm, you sorta are as I have counted on you many times for help and you have always been there for me. I jest love you. 

Camille, I also want to see a pic of you all prettied up to go out and ruin your other sil's day hehe. I hope you are able to go and have a nice time. As Lori said (I tink it was Lori), go for the food and the likker. I will be patiently waiting for photos of you and Joey too. Please tell your DD's that I said hello and also tell Joey that we all love him. oh, I had a question for Ask Joey but can't remember now, ugh. WHen me remember, I write again, ok?

PRN, that is good that you work in the office area. THanks for tailing the stories of your clients/patients. I just love hearing stories from the elderly, they are priceless. SO sorry about your finger nails, sounds ouchy. Remember that THIS TOO SHALL PASS! You are alive and on the road to being healthy. A few lifted nails is a little ting when looking at de BIG PICTURE. I know it is painful and annoying and hard to look at but they will grow back in time. Life goes by so fast and times like this, that is a good ting. Gentle hugs to you goil ((((Princess)))).

WHere is Homey? 

And Lara, please check in, widdle sista. I miss you and worry when you do not report to the lounge. My guess is that you are exhausted from cleaning all those bathrooms. YOu go girl, I like how you are motivated to go after the good old dollar, better yet a crisp hundred! yippee, lets dwink! 

Lori, Ms Innocent, lemme start with a gentle DorKy hug for ya (((((( Lori )))))). Good job at keeping yer chin up and just going through the motions of daily living while waiting probably the longest wait ever. Whenever I tink of you, I feel the angst you are going through and all I can do is pray pray pray for peace and of course praying for good ole Arthur Itis (who coined that word, dat funny as hail, was it Cam?). A great distraction is music, glad you find it therapeutic. And thanks to you and to NM for being daily posters. YOu two goils keep this place alive when it gets toooo quiet, me is grateful that I can always count on a post from each of you ebery day. Muah!

ok, so I know i am missing someone but cant remember who. I tried flipping back to the top and think I addressed all on this page so foygive me if it is YOU that I missed. Rounds of dwunks to all my dwinks fwends, ~hiccup, oops, I started a wee bit early todey. I blame the dog, she will not stop barking at Danny who is in my crawl space with a hammer. Yep, it is Bella and Danny's fault I am dwinking at only 1 pee em.

cheeRs my dears!!! 

peace and lots of love to all of you and yours too!!!!! 

• princessrn
    princessrn Member Posts: 270
    edited June 2014
    Options

NM...Geez, now I know what is the problem with my cleaning!  ADCD!  LOl  Glad you rested up and are feeling a bit spry today.

Mema...a lovely song to be sure and he does have a terrific voice.

Lori...a few more days to wait. I hope they fly by and you get the good new fast.  I also hope you are not feeling too much pain.

Erin... the nails are just kinda gross.  I had them done thata way I donna gotta look at them  LOL  I have gone with the head in the sand plan..LOL  I am feeling so good now, this is just a PIA.  

Cami... I did not take off any days from chemo.  I have one day off a pay period so I used that but none extra.  Cam, I am quite a bit younger than you, I should be able to take it a bit better.  And honestly, I did far worse than I thought I would.  I ran about 1000+ miles and biked 1500+ miles a year for the last 5 years.  I had run several marathons and distance agility races.  I thought I was set.  I got my ass handed to me.  I am happy to be feeling more myself.  I am down 22# which is past what I gained from chemo.  About 5 more and I will be at generally marathon weight though things just don't look the same since I haven't been running my usual distances.  I am back up to biking and running but not at the same endurance levels yet.  I will.  I want to run one more marathon,it is a hard training program but I want to prove to myself and to FURB that it didn't win!

I am getting ready to have a nice vacation with my DH.  He is in downtown Boston and I will be going there and then will be going on to NYC and then to Orlando, 11 days total.  Then I have a bout 2 weeks and rads start.  I am going in strong and hope to hold up pretty well.

It's a sunny nice day here, warm.  I hope all are well.....

• maryland
    edited June 2014
    Options

Hi girls, going to bed in a few minutes, Xanax on board, wanted to post a couple of quick pics. Got to spend the whole day with my sweetie then DS and wife stayed for dinner. What a nice day, love to all, sweet dreams

• RedReading
    RedReading Member Posts: 1,262
    edited June 2014
    Options

Hi everyone. Just jumping in to say I'm home safe and sound. Italy was magnificent, unbelievable and gorgeous. I have sooooooo many pictures. In my world it is now 530 in the morning so I will say goodnight. 

But this is a pic of Rick and I beneath Juliet's balcony. Apparently there is a tradition about touching her breast for good luck. Personally, I think Rick went overboard, but........

• dara_diverse
    edited June 2014
    Options

Good morning ladies! 

OMG, I am in photo heaven this morning, loving all the great pics.

Red, good God, I love your Rick, how freaking funny he is. That is a great photo. I had never head of the good luck thing but hope it gives you and Rick great luck somehow. Glad you had a nice time away, welcome home. 

Genny, little Nora is your little twin, no kidding girl. I think you two have the same eyes, nose and mouth. She is a cutey to say the least. And the pic with the dog is most adorable, puppy looks so soft and cuddly. I am glad you had such a great day!

PRN, I am proud of ya, you sound like a gal with huge plans and FURB, cancer is not getting in your way, no way Jose! I love your attitude, it's the best thing to have a positive outlook. I think that is what makes the group of us special, we are all optimists and know how to have a good time and nothing will stop us, not even the rat basturd!! Hey, how long will you be in NYC?? If possible, I would love to meet you. And ya know, Kansas is less than two hours away from NYC hehe. I would drive a few hours to spend a few minutes with you girl. that is if you are up to it. Sounds like you will be busy and on the go though. 

Lori and NM, I beat you both posting dis aye em, go me! And I slept too. I fell asleep early after going out for a huge dinner at this great bar a few towns over. 

I am going to post a DOTD, it has been awhile.

This is the Peach Moon Monkey Day Cocktail, I hope it is Princess Glitter SIzzlE approved! ANd it has a history here in the lounge. As most of you goils know, I do not like the word MONDAY in any  way shape or form. So long long time ago, mese asked mese goils to change the word and we came up with MONKEY DEY. Here is your dwink, Happy Dwunken Monkey Dey! 

Ingredients:

• 1 oz Peach Schnapps Vodka
    • Splash Orange Juice
    • Blue Moon
    • Garnish: Orange Wedge

Cheers!

• nativemainer
    edited June 2014
    Options

Good morning,
    Loungettes!Another Monday has
    arrived.I'd rather be in bed cuddling
    with Sadie.Oh well.

Erin--praying the
    ultra sound goes easily and the results are as expected! Yeah,the car stuff is
    a pain, but I keep reminding myself that the timing belt was going to need to
    be changed in the next few months any way, due to getting ready to hit 150,000 miles.
    And "they" recommend changing the water pump at the same time 'cuz of
    it's location.I just would have
    preferred doing it on a planned and scheduled basis.At least I was at the top of a hill and
    managed to pull over a good ways.Funny,
    though, a young guy came out of one of the trailers nearby, said I was freaking
    his aunt out by just sitting there.I
    explained I was broken down and on the phone with AAA.He said OK and walked back.I was freaking out his aunt?Poor lady, she must be a half a bubble off
    plumb.I can imagine how scary it was
    when you broke down with your baby in the windy winter, very scary, indeed!

PRN--amazing, isn't
    it?I never knew there was an actual
    diagnosis for my housekeeping problems!Sounds like a great trip, hope you have the greatest time!

Genny--Adorable!Sleep well!

RedRH--LOL!Love the tradition!Welcome home.

Princess Glitter
    Sizzle's DOTD--The Peach Moon in Erin's post just above!

YUM!

• maryland
    edited June 2014
    Options

Just popping in quick to say good morning. gotta get ready for work and take care of the pooches.

Great pic Red, love it! Hoping to see more from your trip it sounds wonderful.

Hope you all have an easy Monday...se ya tonight

• goldie0827
    edited June 2014
    Options

Ha ha Genny, a baby mullet! So glad you got some Nora time, and yes she will be weaned before you know it. Take those peeps up on their offers to help, however, more so than not (I think) it's all talk. Wacko can vouch for that. Oh look at you, and Nora, and Emma too!!!! She is such a happy baby. WE LOVE PICTURES! And you always come through! I see some fuzz you head!!!

Lets live Julie, just beautiful, just like you!

NM, certain shows are definately worth paying the extra for good seats, we do that too. Wow, you must have really been whipped! Glad you got rested up, obviously you needed it! Yikes, das a big expense on the car, glad you have it saved up in your emergency funds. And ditto what Wacko say about you being the awesome nurse that you are. LOL "half a bubble off plumb".

And Julie, we know you are just as awesome too.

PRN, pretty sure you are an awesome nurse too, can't imagine otherwise. Pain, I'm not in ANY! My back bothers me on occasion, but I have herniated discs since my mid 30's. so I'm used to that. But NOTHING in my hip. Good luck on the rads, they wear you down and the fatigue is accumulative, so don't ignore it. Oh my what a wonderful vacation you have to look forward to, you know we want pictures!!

YES LDB, I indeed need to stand back up, this has beaten me down to far and I no likey!!! And ya, when do you get your results, and hopefully be able to drive. Are the head aches staying away?

Wacko, do make dat call today for the US, lets gitter done girl. Sending postive prayers your way that it is nuttin. Like nut n honey girl. And who is Danny, and why is he in your crawl space wif a hammer?

Red, what a lovely picture of you and your DH, but you are home already? Seems like you just left yesterday. You look beautiful and SO HAPPY.

Awww hail Wacko, it was only 1 am here when you posted, hail no, I'm not up! Thanks for the Monkey Dey dwink. I have Pants bix me up a few to take to woyk wif me!!!

Cheers to big ears!

• juliet62
    edited June 2014
    Options

genny ,she's absolutely beautiful and i agree she does look like you

prn-i admire you for your fitness, wish i could be dedicated like that but the flesh and spirit is unwilling right now, need to go to the gym today. when are you in orlando? leave next week for the uk and the wedding but if possible would love to see you

nm- just glad your car decided to be broke in a safe place, yes kind of creepy when the aunt is bothered about you being stopped there ,wonder what was the trigger for that?have a good week

red ,you look great, hope that good luck has already started for you, and yes rick is a card

wacko,good luck with us

((((((((((lori))))))))))) have kept praying that arthur ritis is in the building

sue-did your car get drunk this weekend?

cammi-i'm in suspense how did the parties go? and where;s the pics

have a good day ladies

• MemaSue56
    edited June 2014
    Options

Morning DahhhhLinks!!

It's Monkey Dey!!  WooHoo...Love the DOTD Er-Wacko.  Your dad so cute looking at the card over and over.  Sounds like your brother still there doing some 'honey-do's'?  Girlfriend, I will b praying for you to get schedule post haste for you U/S...that bleeding does not sound normal.  I am in a hurry this ayem, gotta say sumpin to mese bwesties, take pooches for poops at dog park and leave for LV by 9:30.  I HOPE to get the results of my MRI today and get a release so I can drive.  Wish me luck goils!

Genny - adorable adorable adorable.  And you look mauvelous my dear.  I got to talk to Madison last night on the phone.  We get her again in early August for 9 sleepovers...woohoo.  Will hafta see if I can post some pics then.

Red - Oh sooo nice.  Love the pic, and your dh...I love a guy who has a sense of humor.  Glad you are both back safe.  Rest up now K?

Prn - You Rock....I am proud of you and all you've accomplished.  And your 'tude toward da FURB too.  You will be jes fine girlfriend!

Lowee - missing you, hope you not down da wabbit hole.  (((Lowee)))

Gotta run goils...know I am missing some, but gotta get ewwa in gear.  We are coming back tonight, so if I feel OK, will post later.

Lubslubslubslubslubslubslubs to all!!

• MemaSue56
    edited June 2014
    Options

Oh chit...mese is brain-dead, was on da wrong page....LMAO!!  toopid toopid!

NM - forgot what I wanted to say...hate this.  Something about the guy and his aunt tho...o well, it may come to me later.

Lowee - u were here all along.  So pwoud of you for not getting too down.  It's so hard, this I kno, so KUDO's to you and I'm praying like a mad woman and sending you tons of positive energy...oh n lots of love too.

Julie - Nope...mese car did not git dwunk, nor did I.  Went to lunch on Fried-dey with girlfriend to Samauri 21.  Had a widdle bottle of sake, then to bar for one more drink, then DH was done with work so jes went home. 

Lara - missing you now, hope you OK

Really gotta run!!!  Latah!!

• camillegal
    edited June 2014
    Options

Good Monday morning--I missed yesterday--I hate that.

I'm caught up but forget things so here goes.

Red and genny I love u'r pic. Nora looks so much like you--haha that's why she is so beautiful. And Red u'r  DH so cute, I love it. How could u be home already? u just left, seems like.

NM u had to be overtired I tink u don't realize how busy u are til u'r body says stop and u need u'r rest cuz u are always busy.

Lori my love us sound so wonderful u are so special, u do know how many prayer are being sent up for you and all our loving vibes being sent u'r way.

Erin schedule that thing today and just get it over with and get fixed, well at least from the head down we can get fixed.

Julie u've been quiet, but what u do say means so much to all of us,

Sue u'r a busy gal too. And u'r another one with a great attitude.

Prn I'm so glad u'r doing so well and u have a plan, u will show this damn FURB off.

Lara where are u????

Like the DOTD for the day, Wacko u helped NM today, so that was nice.

Had a fantastic time at the party, about 50 people just family tho--and we get there and Leslie's BF from HS was the caterer so he hugged me and Les. It was so cute and my sister youngest 45 was going crazy for his 20 yr old son. She's the extreme funny one. With a DH that is one of the most handsome men I've ever seen and he's wonderful and she acts like that in front of him' Ahem I avoid pic. at all costs--always did so I don't know if any will be on FB or not hahaha. My DS and BIL were totally surprised  and we all hid in the kitchen and they walked thru the front door and she saw me first and started to cry (see why I avoid pics) anyway so did my BIL. I was one of the last ones to leve, I enjoyed seeing everyone so much and my NEW futre sister-in-law of course was there and we saw her ring.--Apretty sapphire surrounded by rows of diamonds, and she has the littles hands so it really looked so pretty I came home exhausted and still am but it was so worth it, my sister was the drinker. t least2 maybe 3 vodka's and something and rum in her coffee-rumjatta I think) And as she's announcing she never even felt them she never sht up and of course said stupid things but she walked pretty good. And my cousin and I just stayed totally together the whole time and as we're eating she's eating like a creamed corn with her hands, she couldn't find her silverware and I told her tht's the reason only family was invited because of her, she didn't give a chit. As u see it was great, Now I look forward to the end of July when we all go over to her home on the lake for fireworks from the lake---it's beautiful and so much fun too.

OK enuff said--my calls have started today but so far not bad??? we'll see.

If I forgot to say Hi to anyone u know I don't mean to

LUBS u all

• nativemainer
    edited June 2014
    Options

Good morning,
    Loungettes!Twofer Tuesday has
    arrived.Weather guessers are saying we
    may get some thunderstorms today and tomorrow, haven't had a good thunder
    bumper yet this summer.Love watching a
    good storm.Peas are coming up really
    well, tomatoes putting on some flowers, no sign oflife in the clematis yet.Peonies are finally blooming, a full week
    after the annual Peony festival weekend.Ah,summer!

Genny--have agood day at work!

Goldie--thanks for
    the kind words!You never heard the
    'half a bubble off plumb' saying before?It's an old one around here.

Julie--If that poor
    lady was creeped out by a car on the side of the road, near the turn in to the
    trailer park, granted, but still on the public way, she has real problems.I hope she has good strong medication and is
    taking it!

Mema--Praying for a
    good MRI result and release to drive!

Cammy--did you miss
    the whole day or just visiting the Lounge?I must have been overtired, that sleep did feel good!Wow, sounds like you had a great time at the
    party, so good for you!Family parties
    can be the best, can't they?

Pants, Jock, I would
    like my ayem coffee by the pool, please.

Princess Glitter
    Sizzle's DOTD:

Rum Bubble

1 1/2 oz Triple Sec

2 oz Rum

1 dash Cinnamon
    Liqueur

4 oz Club Soda

Directions

Combine liquors over
    ice in a collins glass, and stir. Add club soda, stir again gently, and serve.

• camillegal
    edited June 2014
    Options

NM Yummy for the DOTD of the day. Yep more rain here too today, I hope no more storms tho, I'm really getting to be scared by them--they never scared me before NOW I take it much more seriously because they are more serious,

I've taken a shower, Pink Sugar is the fragrance of the day, made coffee and washed a load of clothes. so I figure I'll be resting soon, but I have to vacuum first.

How is everyone doing.. U know I always pray that things are always getting better and better. And all tests will be good.

OK my clothes are dry and it's gloomy out but that's fine with me cuz that a good scary movie day for me,

Lara come out to play. 

• goldie0827
    edited June 2014
    Options

Julie, you need to be proud of your own dern self too for hitting the gym and working with a personal trainer.

Wow LDB, 9 days wif Maddy? LOL on the wong page! Yep, dat cuz dey zapped you bwain. Oh, I'm hoping to read more about your results and you can dwive.

Cami, of course I know how much you all care and pray, not only for me, but for all of us. We are a good bunch o drunks! Your party sounds awesome, so glad you had such a good time and it remained a surprise. So who has all the pics Pink Sugar? Our monsoons will be starting here soon.

More rain NM? Have you dried up even from "mud season". No, I had never heard that saying before. Peonies are so pretty, glad you garden is starting to grow. My beans are about ready to be picked. Rum Bubble, interesting. I wish we could all live in a bubble and be safe and free from all bad things!

It's much much too quiet around here! I think I'm going on a hunt, for Tenders and Loungettes. Mese thinks the Loungettes are hiding in da bushes wif da Tenders!

• maryland
    edited June 2014
    Options

Good morning ladies! I am not working today, I'm with my baby again! 2 times in 1 week what a treat. I'm at my  ds & dil all day while she works Nora is just bubbling over with smiles and laughs this morning. I'll be here till 5:30 or so, still haven't cut her hair, might do that tonight. 

Cam, glad you had such a good time at the party, great to hear. Glad you smell good

Lori, I never lost the fuzz, it's been there the whole time. Oh and you asked me earlier, yes I cut the men's hair too. And I doo mani's and pedi"s.

Sue, hope the MRI is good news and you get to drive again, and 9 whole days with your GD? sounds wonderful!

NM, don't work too hard, your garden sounds great! I made a big salad with my lettuce last night and even had 1 ripe tomato to put on it.

Juliet, Erin, PRN, and everybody else, gotta go, my baby is calling me, hope you all have a good day!

• juliet62
    edited June 2014
    Options

productive morning so far,had my blood drawn,went to the gym,got my car's oil changed  and had my haircut so now sat in front of the computer

cammi- i smell of morocco orchid

genny have a fab time with nora

have a good day ladies bbl

• dara_diverse
    edited June 2014
    Options

hi girls, pooping in to peak in, nothing happening here so might head to anudder bar hehe. 

so I showed up for my ultra sound todey but got turned away cuz mese bladder was not full enough. chit, I thought i would trick them. what really happened is that I uhhh I had to go #2 and some of de water me dwank leaked out, ooops. I am rescheduled for thursday pee em. I had a feeling mese bladder went too empty although I thought I only let out a widdle water.

Lori, I wuz hiding in de bushes with four of the tenders but did not see any other loungettes nearby. I am patiently waiting for an update from you, I know  I know too soon. But nonetheless, jest know it will be good news, k? So take a breath and grab some twosdey dwinkies, hiccup! we are a graet brunch of dwunks eh? yep, you said that too hehe. 

Cam, glad your partay went well and you had so much fun, prouda ya goil! hows our Joey todey? 

Where is Lara? 

Julie, I proud of you too with working out, something I have been wanting to do. no time for me hahaha, that a big fat escuze if me ever heard one! how's tings at work? 

NM, great job to you and all other goils producing yer own veggies. I have never grown veggies. Pot is not a veggie, right? hehe. Did you get your car back yet? HOpe it was less expensive than you thought. It is always something depleting our savings, eh? 

PRN, hope you are feeling well today.

Genny, lucky lucky you and SUe too with the grand babies, mese so jeolous but I be a grand in jest a few months. well.... make that nov, that IS a few I tink.

Mema, check in when you can, awaiting an updating and saying more prayers for good news. 

when I have probe tings, mese secret is that mese skeered I will chit the table. I know some of you have before but I am berry skeered of this. I git nervous sometimes and dis be one of dem. ok, dwink up goils. 

hello to eberyone of my goil fwends here, lub you all! 

• 4sewwhat
    4sewwhat Member Posts: 1,895
    edited June 2014
    Options

Hi Girls!  I just want to poop in and say I Lubs and Miss you all.  I am back on page 1431!!  Trying to keep up with email notifications.

Sue, I hope you are feeling good and on da road again as Willie says.  Not on de road wif Willie cuz that's other trouble.  Love that song too!!

Princess a vacay is just what the doc ordered.I hope you have a great time.

Red, My gosh what a whirlwind trip.  Seems like you just left and then you were back.  I haven't seen the pics yet, but I can't wait to ketchup to them.

Genny, Nora time is the best medicine I am sure!

Julie! wow you have been busy!  Glad you still get day shift!

NM, car trouble I think??  But WooHoo!!  YOu passed that test and you have all those letters after your name now!  Not that you needed them though, but it's official now!!

LaLa, I hope you are doing well with everything!

Cami, you been out partying again?  And how is Joey??  Hope you are feeling good and all your Gists have been treating you well.

Lori, I have been praying very hard for you and Arther.  This is all so crappy for all of us the waiting and wondering.  Glad your feeling better and hoping beyond hope that all is good news.

Beans??  Hope you are well.  YOu too Cyn if you are out there!!!

Erin, you sound busy before you go back to work too!  Sorry you gotta go back.  When is your pelvic scan?  My gyn called to say it was time for me to go have one just to stay ontop of things.  Not she calls and says endometrium too thick need a biopsy.  So going next tuesday.

Then I see a red spot on my Big Fin and it's a damn lump :-(  There is an implant so WTF is there a lump there. So now I gotta go back to my BS for an US.

And I have a nurse question please?  When I got the Staph Hemo infection my skin turned reddish purple and has not gone back to normal.  Since my fat graft I itch like crazy there.  Healing or problem???  It is not hot or anything.  Thanks I will pay the consult fee with nekkid men pics!!

If I missed anyone I am really sorry.  Just know that I LUBS you all and miss being here.  I just have a lot going on to try to get my house on track and am trying to spend time with the kids this summer.  Last summer, chemo, kinda sucked!!!

Speaking of kids, this is a ling from their summer camp.  A lady on another thread posted a link about it and my kids got to go!  It was so awesome.  I am going to join the parents board to work to make it possible for even more kids!  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GicEZsbsQzk

https://www.facebook.com/CampKesemUGA/timeline

This is my Madolyn with one of the counselors

This is one of my sons in the blue shorts!

I miss you girls!!

• 4sewwhat
    edited June 2014
    Options

• 4sewwhat
    edited June 2014
    Options

And for all the Catholic School Girls!

• nativemainer
    edited June 2014
    Options

Good morning,
    Loungettes!Looking forward to some
    thunder and lightning later today.If
    there isn't going to be sun, then let's have some thunderstorm fun!

Cammy--I don't have
    to worry about tornados, so I probably enjoy thunderstorms a lot more than you
    do!The very few tornados Maine gets are
    small, generally have to confirmed as tornados after the fact by the weather
    folks, so not so scary.What you face is
    terrifying!What scary movie did you
    find to watch?

Goldie--Actually,
    yes, mud season did dry up.But it
    doesn't take much to get everything, including Silly Sadie, all muddy
    again.Around here after the rain the
    sun and wind come along and dry things out pretty quickly.And it is too quiet around here.Maybe the Wenches and Tenders are planning a
    buffet?Or a party?Hmmmm.

Genny--Have fun with
    Nora!Don’t' forget to keep a lock of
    her hair when you cut it.

Julie--Wow, you've
    gotten a lot done!Good for you!

Erin--I don't think
    pot is classified as a veggie.An herb,
    maybe?Around here it's call a cash
    crop.Car's not back yet, not sure when
    to expect it, but as long as I have the loaner I'm not out any extra
    money.I've finally got the cigarette
    smell out of the loaner, and am getting used to driving it.Just praying that the engine valves weren't
    damaged since that will be a big bill.They have to fix the water pump and timing belt, then partially put the
    engine back together to find out if that happened.Yup. Always something after the emergency
    savings.

4--thanks for the
    nice words!Can you give a little more
    info about the Staph and fat graft?In
    the same place or 2 separate things?How
    long ago? I reallyneed to go for a
    swim. Right now.

Princess Glitter
    Sizzle's DOTD:

White Tornado

3/4 oz Sambuca

1/4 oz Tequila Rose

Directions

The trick to getting
    the look of the tornado is to pour the tequila rose slowly on the side of the
    shooter glass on top of the sambuca.