how about drinking?

Comments

• goldie0827
    goldie0827 Member Posts: 6,835
    edited November 2014

Nancy, you can vent here anytime! Jackson and Samara look adorable in their Halloween costumes. And so does Brandon, I'm glad he won first prize. And what a blessing that your son and Camille were brought together. Praying it makes for a life time relationship.

Mary, the cancercation (luv that), sounds like you need it. The Silvadene should do it's job in that time, good luck with that. Can't wait to hear about your night out with Molly, I'm glad you're going and can't wait for more pictures of Nora too. And there they are! How friggin cute is right, that is an adorable costume!

Oh Dorothy, I am so sorry sorry to hear of the tragedy in your family, that is so sad. Of course sending prayers out to all of them. Thank you for escusing mese ab cents. How is your sweet mommy doing, you haven't mentioned her in awhile. And I guess pops is doing ok, and no sugar issues? Continued prayers for your DD too. Will your dad sell anything? An estate sale maybe?

Julie, you know DW isn't just for Disney WORLD! What an awesome addiction to have. I too am glad you get to go again before your surgery.

Cami, Joey looked awesome in his costume, did he get lots of candy? And you guys must have had a lot of trick or treaters, in that oh so cute neighborhood of yours.

Well, not so cold here today, but very windy with 50-60 mph gusts. Suppose to get cold at night starting on Monday, so we will start up the pellet stove. Dang, I hate winter. Neighbors made it up, so will try to get over there for a short visit. I was also shocked to read of a gal that I know from here, and we became FB friends, has passed away. We were both diagnosed at the same time, both quit the Arimadex at the same time, both diagnosed with bone mets at the same time, both in the hips. Scares the bejeebies outta me. She had a little girl and teen boy. Also my oncs office called yesterday to tell me that my labs came back and TM are elevated again. So we will wait a month, check again and if they are still up, we will have to change to some other kind of treatment.

• camillegal
    camillegal Member Posts: 15,711
    edited November 2014

OK I stopped for a minute and Dara I pray for u'r DD and Logan all the time, this is such a difficult time, One thing u've got going for u, is u all know what he is like so it's not like he fools anyone with some nice guy image and behind close doors he's different, u can keep a better eye on things so he doesn't get all that he wants. And if he doesn't get how he wants it, he just might give up, praying he will meet someone else and he'll loose all interest even with Logan--I know that sounds terrible but it's better to be out of someone's life than to be in it and f*ck it all up.

Nancy that is good news and love all the pics--pretty mom and Samara and Jackson are like Ying and Yang, it's adorable--and u do sound happy about it, makes u feel better mentally. But I feel so bad for u and Mary going thru what u are going thru it has to have something to do with that skin disease tht u have, u'r pigment is no doubt a culprit, cuz u both have it right?

Mary I'm glad u'r getting a little time off I was hoping u would, I think at one time I had like four days off and I liked it so it gets added on u'r skin should be a little better. And Nora looks so adorable, I'l tell u "our babies" u gals post could be in contests, so damn cute,

I had a terrible work day yesterday such stupid things were happening, and then I was in charge of the kids coming to the house, I probably scared the hell out of them just being me....and it got so cold with high cold winds it stopped pretty early, all the parents met here with their kids and they all looked so cute.Boys are harder costumes cuz so many cover their faces, but all these kids (5) all had their faces shown--but they even cut it short, just to cold.

We had some snow too, but it didn't stick, but it was like a winter not fall day already/

I hope everyone has a decent day today and rest if u need it and drink no matter what cuz we all need it.

LUBS TO ALL

• nativemainer
    nativemainer Member Posts: 7,902
    edited November 2014

Good morning,
    Loungettes!How is everyone this misty,
    chilly ayem?The poject of the day today
    is to vacuum the dust out of the baseboard heaters so I can turn the furnace on
    tonight when it gets below 35 degrees,or I get tired of seeing my breath in the house! Actually, it's not that
    cold in the house, but it is pretty chilly in the mornings.Good for Sadie cuddles, though.

Genny--the only plan
    for this weekend is getting the heat turned on.Won't really take all that much work, fortunately.Looks like we might get some snow on Sunday,
    but maybe not, will have to wait and see.Good that your SD found someone else, hopefully Dara's DD's SD will do
    the same very soon.

Goldie--OK, I'll
    keep the foolish parts going!And I LIKE
    that pumpkin carving!Micky can be hard
    to carve.

Colleett--{{{{{hugs}}}}}.On Monday tell them no rads until they give
    you something stronger for pain.Sit in
    the waiting room crying and don't try to hide it.You have to MAKE them take your pain
    seriously.And call the state licensing
    agency and explain your situation, you may be allowed to keep your license with
    an agreement you make up the CEUs within a certain time frame after treatment
    ends.It's sometimes surprising what a
    board will do for someone if they just ask.

Cammy--YIKES!

Genny--so sorry to
    hear how burned up you are getting.A
    break would be helpful even if it does prolong treatment.If you can get out to the party you should,
    it will cheer you up a bit to have some fun..

Dara--oh, my, your
    poor family.How much tragedy can one
    family take?So not fair.Yesterday did go fast, ended up being about
    halfa day of work, got to meander home
    and do some shopping.The fur baby
    warmth in bed is wonderful, isn't it?Maybe you need to rend a storage unit, unload the truck into that and
    then take things out and sort them one box at a time?

Julie--we all work
    for something!

Genny--that is an
    adorable baby costume!

Collett--Hooray for
    DS and his new car!I know about snow on
    Halloween, happens often enough here!Love the costumes, so adorable!Brandon's costume is sure creepy, no surprise it's a winner!

Princess Glitter Sizzle's DOTD:

Black Cat

1 1/2 oz Tequila

1 1/2 oz Amaretto

Directions

Pour both
    ingredients into an old-fashioned glass, and serve.

• camillegal
    edited November 2014

O Lori Good Morning I pushed u right in de pewl, sorry.

Lori I'm so sorry about u'r friend but please please u know even thos the timing is about the same it doesn't men u will have anything like she had and u'r drs. are watching u closely.--(((PRAYERS ))) for u Lori always.

• MemaSue56
    MemaSue56 Member Posts: 2,061
    edited November 2014

Morning DahhhhLinks!!

Miss a day and I come back to a UNICORN....LMAO!!  Love it!

Cami - must see pics of Joey in his vampire costume.  Am having another party next Sat the 8th.  My DD is throwing it.  She said about 70 peeps are coming...holymoly! But she says she can handle it. 

Nancy and Mary - OMG I'm just so sad all this radiation is causing so much grief.  No wonder NM has such an aversion to it.  She had it rough rough rough and now you two are also, just not fair stinking RB!!  Hope you both find some relief soon.

Hi 4Sew!  Thanks, as always, for the eye candy.

Prn - Dang....that is alot of wrapping.  My hands would have cramped up.  It all looks beautiful tho.  I can't wait for xmas when it comes to your candy!!

NM - I can relate about the pics not posting....what are the others doing that we're not.  I don't get it.  Hope you get you house all warm and cozy.  Just had a down pour blow therough here.  Think it'll be sunny in an hour or two tho.  Hope so, have errands to run. 

Julie - thanks for the laughs!

Dara - NM is exactly right with abusers.  Mental abuse is just as bad as physical and is real.  Mind games and controlling behaviour.  If she heads down that road, get her to a safe house for dv victims.  Mayb you can get a counselor to come to the hospital and talk to her after Logan is born?  Please no more talk about bridges and stuff, u hurt my heart when you talk like that.  (((Dara)))

Lowee - I figured it'd be in and out for Vegas and yes burpday pawties?  Guess everyone wants to know how 60 looks on me?  LOL!  Pic of your buddy and the pumpkin too cute.  Still looks pretty good ifya ask me.  Mostly cuz I sucked at carving.

Nancy, my heart aches for you.  Is there someone you can appeal to that will let you finish you CEU's after you've healed from rads?  They aught to make some exceptions.  (((Nancy)))

Mary - my heart aches for you too.  Can't imagine the pain.  But good that the RO is looking after you, not only rads but meds too.  Hope you had fun at the party.  Love the pic of Nora in her costume!

Dara - BIG HUGZ to you and Cheryl and all the family affected by this tragedies. Nothing seems fair does it?

Know I'm missing some but have errands that cant wait.  Know I love and pray for you all daily...MUAH MUAH MUAH!!

• juliet62
    juliet62 Member Posts: 3,246
    edited November 2014

darla-so much pain for one family, prayers for them. on a bright note your dd is taking parenting lessons,"mummy love" starting? i mean the i will love and protect my child at all costs

lori-love the photo of your pumpkin and your buddy,and you can't go down the rabbit hole, we all look at others and say why one progresses the other doesn't, and i will remind you chrissy b

nancy and mary -hope you both get a cancevation from rads, your poor skins,i know i enjoyed the days the machine was broke or it was a holiday so no rads and my skin never broke

cammi-lmao at you as the halloween host

nancy what a lovely story of your son and girlfriend, prayers that this is long term, congrats to your son on his new car

enjoy the parties sue,you can never have too many birthday parties

nm-enjoy the weekend

to those who are currently having the snow,winter chill, it only got into the 70's here today but is forecast to go to the high 40's tonight,so will be breaking out my flannel pj's

• juliet62
    edited November 2014

• juliet62
    edited November 2014

its 50f here ,winter woolies are out!

• camillegal
    edited November 2014

Good Morning Ladies,

Gee Julie suffering with 50's, it's in the 30's here and has that winter cold feeling--Good words in that pic.

Oh I hope NM is still cuddling in bed. This time change thing, I really don't care for any kind of changes so it will take me a while to undo my habits, which are not good habits anyway.

SusyQ--u party animal, I love it.

I hope everyone has a nice Sunday with the extra hour away from work. That's all I ever thought about when I worked--yea an extra hour off--I sound like a real go getter.

• nativemainer
    edited November 2014

Good morning,
    Loungettes!Not sure why I've gotten up
    so early this ayem, it's dark, it's windy, and it's just started snowing.Turned the furnace on yesterday, so the house
    is comfortable.I guess Summer is
    over!

Genny--Looks like
    Sadie and I are in for up to 6 inches of heavy wet snow today. All ready to
    lose power, but the wind strength predictions have backed down quite a bit so I
    doubt it will be as much of an issue as predicted.But we'll see.

Goldie--We were
    supposed to get winds like that here, but now the weather guessers are saying
    half that.Still, there are a lot of
    leaves left on the trees and the snow is very wet, so we shall see.There will be a few tree branches down before
    this storm is over, I'm sure.Scary
    about your Fb friend.I can see how that
    can be upsetting, especially with the elevated TMs.Did the office say HOW elevated?Big elevations are more worrisome than small
    ones.Maybe yours is small?

Cammy--too bad it
    was so cold for trick or treating.Sorry
    it was a bad day at work.Never helpful
    when that happens.

Mema--70 people,
    that's quitea party!Glad DD can handle it.I'll keep working on the pics, I'll figure it
    out eventually.And the house is nice
    and warm and comfy.We'll see what
    happens when the wind picks up.

Julie--nothing like
    flannel pj's, is there?I bought a
    couple of men's flannel pj bottoms the other day, they are long enough not to
    creep up my legs during the night, and there were some long sleeve t's on sale
    right next to them, so I bought a couple of them, too!Long enough no to leave gaps in back at night
    and the long sleeves actually go to my wrists!Same company's woman's T's, same color, same size, almost twice as much
    $!Go figure.

Princess Glitter
    Sizzle's DOTD:

Snowflake

1 1/2 oz Pear
    Liqueur

(crushed) Ice

2 oz 7 Up

3 oz Milk

Best served in a
    Cocktail Glass.

Directions

Blend Pear Liqueur,
    Milk and Ice. Add 7-Up to taste.

• nativemainer
    edited November 2014

image alt="">

Sadie's idea of a well made bed.  

• nativemainer
    edited November 2014

OK.  looks like the pic didn't come out.  I'll keep trying.  

• nativemainer
    edited November 2014

Aha!  It worked this time! 

• goldie0827
    goldie0827 Member Posts: 6,835
    edited November 2014

Cami, you did NOT scare the kids, silly woman! What did Joey's little friend dress up as? I foyget her name. Love when we have a pool party in the mornings. Are you taking that extra hour off of work? You shouldn't even be working on a Saturday. And why are you up so early?

LDB, looks like we won't be heading to Vegas after all. That guy is coming to Laughlin to meet us and then again in Phoenix. Wow, that is a lot of peeps for a party and a lot of parties for you to boot. You one spayshul lady, dat foa shoa. And 60 will look fab on you. Are you getting any more of your hair back?

Wow Julie, 50 in FL? That's cold for you guys. When are you going to Disney? Is your sister going to be there to go? Does she live in Wales?

NM, glad you got the house nice and comfy, but snow already? And 6"? YUCK! DH will keep the house warm, I would save on pellets and keep it at 68 if it were up to me. We are a little chilly for a few days here, then back up to the low 70's by the end of the week, I'll take it. For the next 4 nights we will hit freezing. As for the TM's, I did not ask, not sure I want to know. I think I'm going to be like Cami, and just do as I'm told. I didn't like the "change treatment" part of the conversation, as the one I'm on is so easy. I see Sadie in well made bed, such a Diva. I can take pictures from my computer, but not from FB. Not even if I click on the pic and do the the properties thing and past as a link. Interesting cocktail ingredients!

Looks like everyone is taking advantage of the extra hour dis ayem. I thought you would be too NM. Went for a short visit with my neighbors yesterday. I gave him a long hug, said some things and we both cried. And my little buddie says to me "my dad's not doing so good, is he?" Broke my heart. They were going to stay for most of the week, but I guess he fell yesterday, wife didn't know it, and he layed on the floor he said for about an hour. So she thinks the end may be near and they are going back to Phoenix this morning. She looks VERY worn, this has really taken a toll on her. Another windy day here in mountains!

• camillegal
    edited November 2014

Oh Goldie I feel so bad for u and u;r friends. It's just so sad and I know u'r churning inside (((Prayers))) that's all I can do Lori, I wish I could do so much more for u.

NM I'd thought too u would stay cuddled, I love u'r pic--the whole bed is covered LOL BTW 6" that's a lot, well of snow, but a man wouldn't think so. Oh winter is really coming now.

OK here's my story ---my kids went to a party last nite and Joey slept over by my DD1's house--so the furbabies are home. Well our dog hates when one of them isn't home cuz the cat and I cuddle a lot cuz I lay on the couch and she likes it when I lay down. So Sox is acing and crying and I'm doing all I can do to make him feel good, let him out more so he could run around more and tire out and all he did was moan and walk around, well I was laying on the couch alone--and al of a sudden he jumps on the couch and walks on my to lay down, I really couldn't breathe, (Lori u know how big he is) and I scared him cuz I started yelling and as he pushed himself off he was still on my ribs. He has never done that to anyone before. So I'm hurting a little and I have one part of my ribs, that my Onc is always watching--whatever, so he did a little number on me. the dog is big--and my cat was watching almost like u stupid dog, u can't do what I can. It was all in all a bad nite-of course Sox is sleeping now cuz he kept us all up most of the nite. And it's funny but when I'm alone I hear everything and it sounds so loud to me. When I lived in the condo nothing bothered me to be alone but a house is different to me and it doesn't help when the dog is pacing all nite. Oh well

I went to take a shower and changed my mind so I had a whore bath and that'll have to do.LOL

Lubs u all.

• juliet62
    edited November 2014

have a nap cammi, i highly recommend them and so does sadie,she doeslook comfiteble tho

snow-whats that!

lori-so sorry for your friend ,love and hugs to family and friends

• Orange73
    Orange73 Member Posts: 2,154
    edited November 2014

Hi everyone I have been MIA IM sorry'

JUliet did u have surgery in your pocket

genny hope u r fighting through this percos and whine

chit big sis happy b dayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy I didnt know we were so close in b days mine is wed

I put a wig on watched scary movies

my friends starts chemo right after my b day pretty aggressive she said her onc called and shes not stage 2 now stage 3 so she has been pretty erractic lately says she wants to live before all this crap atarts im with her i went through it like we all have

HI cammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

everyone

great pics ncollett

Hi goldie

if I am missing someone love u all need to read back and catch up

• maryland
    maryland Member Posts: 1,047
    edited November 2014

NM. Is this what you looked like when you wish you'd quit? The top pic is my foob, I have a few of those but that blister is the biggest, the bottom pic is under my arm where they want to do 4 more boosts. I don't want to compromise my TE's, I'm just nit sure what to do. Can you tell me a little more about what happened with you? And if anyone else looked like this, did they stop or keep going.

• maryland
    edited November 2014

This is from last night, that's my bf Molly and her DH, me with the glowing eyes and my DH. It was just OK, music not as good as we thought it'd be, food was pretty good but no places to sit while eating it, we had to stand at these high tables. It was very crowded, nice to get out tho. I super tired today, popped by to see Nora then got home and have been sleeping since. DH out golfing. Pics of Nora to follow.

• Orange73
    edited November 2014

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Genny (hugs)

• Orange73
    edited November 2014

• Orange73
    edited November 2014

MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE on Hallowwen I was a zombie slayer

• maryland
    edited November 2014

• juliet62
    edited November 2014

no mary, my skin never got anywhere as damaged as yours, makes me want to take a percocet looking at it!

noraSmileThumbsUp wish your night out had been better

hello lara

• maryland
    edited November 2014

Thanks for bumping me in the pool Lara, water is nice. So glad to have you back, I was worried about you. Love the wig, yer a great looking zombie slayer. So sorry about your friend, none of this is fun but I think waiting to start tx was the worst. Birthday on Wednesday? Are you f-f-f-forty? Anything special planned?

Hi Cami, sorry about your big goof of a dog jumping on your chest...your rib isn't broken is it? 6" is a lot ....of snow. So glad Joey had a fun halloween.

Sue, glad to see you pop in, wow 70 people, I don't think I know 70 people. Hope you have lots of fun and a wonderful birthday.

Lori, oh I'm so sorry about your blood test. I hope so much that when you go back the #s are down and you can keep your tx the same. I'm praying ((Lori)). So sad about your neighbor, prayers for him and his family.

NM, hope the storm weakens before it gets to you, hoping you don't have to drive in bad weather altho I'm sure you're used to it. Please just tell me whatever you can about the rads, I'll talk to the RO on Thursday maybe we can come to an agreement together. Stay snuggled with yer Sadie as much as you can.

Hi Julie and PRN and Dara, time for another nap, I'm getting tired again....Love to all.

• ncollett
    ncollett Member Posts: 753
    edited November 2014

OMG Genny honey I am so so sorry!! Im crying for you. I am so glad they gave you time off. How far along are you now? And yes Samara's dad is out of the picture. At least for now. He's a crack head looser drunk who can stay where he is as far as I am concerned.

This is my sore underneath.Not near as bad as yours Genny. I am so sorry.  My worst redness is under my breast and around my nipple and my nipple. My nipple is purple and around as red as your skin.  I have 2 more weeks of the entire breast and then a week of boosts to go.  Today I have stayed in bed except for going to church. I have had no energy and just very sore.  Jackson had to go to the ER last night he is all broke out in hives for some reason so Lindsay is gonna take him to the doc tomorrow, They dont really know whats going on. They just gave him some benedril.  

• ncollett
    ncollett Member Posts: 753
    edited November 2014

NM I am not ready for no snow!! LOL

• juliet62
    edited November 2014

darla,here's some known forms of abuse

• juliet62
    edited November 2014

• Orange73
    edited November 2014

genny Im glad u liked my wig

41 wed my moms b dat is tomm she gave birth to me on her b day

no puka pics Sad

that bone is healing feeling better I am sorry I have not posted missed u all

Now juliet did u have syrgery?

NM heard u got snow did u??????

I still need ketchup but prayers to the ones in pain its awful

my parents got a hopuse in melbourne FL so xmas in florida ugggg

yes those are all abuse sighns whos in trouble

memaaaaaaaaaaaa I know u must of dressed for Halloween

bbl