Comments

• juliet62
    juliet62 Member Posts: 3,246
    edited December 2014

imagedolly mae's first trip to the beach

• dara_diverse
    dara_diverse Member Posts: 5,004
    edited December 2014

congrats on the clear to work, Julie. I hope you are ready as can be. Love Dolly Mae, she is so cute. You might take it easy with vacuuming, that is hard on the body. I still hurt when I do it so I try to stay away from it hehe!

going out to dinner tonight, fetching my groceries then time to dwink. we have a grocery store where you can shop online and pick up for a ten dollar flat fee or they will deliver for twenty. yippee, no more crazed me in de store -- hate grocery shopping any day of the week. I jest pull up, they put everyting in mese trunk, I pay then come home and unload. exciting eh?

Missing our girl Princess Tobi, come in when you catch yer breath girl.

cheers girls, see you all a little latah!

• juliet62
    edited December 2014

imagetired puppy

• dara_diverse
    edited December 2014

awe, love me a sleep puppy! sooo cute, Julie.

13 days and counting until my puppy arrives!

who is partaying with me??? don't lemme be lonely tonight (sounds like a song, oops, it is) la de da da la de da ok k, I will stop singing, it aint purdy.

cheers mese goils!

• maryland
    maryland Member Posts: 1,047
    edited December 2014

Hi girls, thought I'd pop in quick before bed. I went to work today after 5 days off but I'm off tomorrow then only work wed then off till Monday. Our census is the lowest it's been since I started there 8 years ago. Trying to decide if I should look for another job 1 or 2 days/wk. Bout the time I find something they"ll fill up again, plus I need a week off for my exchange surgery so I'm going to wait and see what happens between now and then. Weird weather here, less than 1 inch of snow for December, they said on the news today that it's the least amount of snow fall since the 1930's. Hope it lasts!

NM, I've had an AARP card for years and I never think to use it. Enjoy the short work week, you'll catch up eventually.

Lori, we have so many cloudy days here in the winter, the sunny ones are few and far between. Glad you're home for New Years Eve. Clothes would freeze here most days if I put em out. I'm way too lazy anyway. And dreaming about Joey playing the clarinet..whoa from what Cami says not sure what kind of dream that is. Loved the dachshund fart candle.

Dara, can't wait for lots of pics of Lucy, she is so stinking cute!

Julie, hope your first day back at work was OK...or is that tomorrow? Anyway, I hope it's good.

Cami, so sorry about your brothers, sounds like you all have the FURB gene for sure. I hope you get more info and find out that everybody is gonna be OK. Praying Cam!!

Ally...Slainte and Happy New Year!

Sweet dreams all...love ya!

• maryland
    edited December 2014
  • maryland
    edited December 2014

Hi girls, thought I'd pop in quick before bed. I went to work today after 5 days off but I'm off tomorrow then only work wed then off till Monday. Our census is the lowest it's been since I started there 8 years ago. Trying to decide if I should look for another job 1 or 2 days/wk. Bout the time I find something they"ll fill up again, plus I need a week off for my exchange surgery so I'm going to wait and see what happens between now and then. Weird weather here, less than 1 inch of snow for December, they said on the news today that it's the least amount of snow fall since the 1930's. Hope it lasts!

NM, I've had an AARP card for years and I never think to use it. Enjoy the short work week, you'll catch up eventually.

Lori, we have so many cloudy days here in the winter, the sunny ones are few and far between. Glad you're home for New Years Eve. Clothes would freeze here most days if I put em out. I'm way too lazy anyway. And dreaming about Joey playing the clarinet..whoa from what Cami says not sure what kind of dream that is. Loved the dachshund fart candle.

Dara, can't wait for lots of pics of Lucy, she is so stinking cute!

Julie, hope your first day back at work was OK...or is that tomorrow? Anyway, I hope it's good.

Cami, so sorry about your brothers, sounds like you all have the FURB gene for sure. I hope you get more info and find out that everybody is gonna be OK. Praying Cam!!

Ally...Slainte and Happy New Year!

Sweet dreams all...love ya!

• maryland
    edited December 2014
  • dara_diverse
    edited December 2014

Yippee, Genny reports into de lounge. I hope tings improve at work so that you do not have to move one. Change sucks, good or bad, it causes stress.

Regarding snow, I am thinking that we will have record low amounts of snowfall sincen we have record highs last winter. It was crazy here, we had a blizzard three times a week all winter. I like snow, at least once a year Nerdy

• maryland
    edited December 2014
  • maryland
    edited December 2014

Hiya Dara... going to bed soon but I have time for 1...oh, I see you beat me to it! Enjoy!

• ncollett
    ncollett Member Posts: 753
    edited December 2014

Hey ya all. So went to my RO today and weight down 10 lbs hes not too concerned, Said skin is healing well.

My neurologist office called and said she caleed and is out until monday and booked out until FEB but she wants to have me worked in ASAP next week but I am not to drive or work until she sees me. Ugg on the no drving part My cousin called and told me that my 97 year old grandpa was having trouble responding and eating this week so my DD is taking my mom and to Michigan City to take care of hin this weekend,We need to get him im assisted living. Not sure how much longer he has as he is pretty week. Im going to have a heart to heart with him him and see if he isnt just plain tired and if so then we will just do hospice.

Love you all.

• nativemainer
    nativemainer Member Posts: 7,902
    edited December 2014

Good chilly ayem, Loungettes!10 whole degrees outside this ayem.Even Sadie did her thing quickly.Welcome to winter!

Goldie--Great candle for Dara and Lucy!I get full salary during the short weeks, I just don't look forward to working to get all the visits done and all the doctor's office and pharmacy and supply coordination done around holiday schedules, plus we get lots of referrals/eval requests/admissions.Have to drop everything to deal with those as they come in.Controlled chaos.I don't like any form of chaos.

Cammy--hopefully brother's fiancé will stay with him, but I guess time will tell.Schnapps can be fun, I'm sure you'll enjoy yours this New Year's Eve!

Dara--short work weeks are the pitts quite often since we often get many referrals and have a lot of work to do with a lot less time to do it.But, that is life and at least I have a good job, so I need to stop grousing and just get to it.The duvet did get dry yesterday, brought it in when I got home last night, the laundry room smells like outdoors!I have a dryer, it died many years ago, I've never bothered to get it fixed.Maybe once a year I have to take some clothes to the laundry mat to dry them, so I'm still ahead $ wise.

Julie--3 days a week, no weekends, NICE JOB!Good for you!

Dara--I like that kind of grocery shopping!Wish that was available around here!

Genny--start pulling out that AARP card!10% off at Denny's.10-15% many other restaurants.Various discounts off lots of tickets for places like Disney.Discount movie tickets.Discounts on hotel rooms, car rentals.Lots of the discounts are better than AAA's!

Sweet baby girl!

Collett--RO not concerned about a 10# weight loss?Really?Sorry to hear about your grandpa, but it sounds like you all have a plan and that is a good thing.

Princess Glitter Sizzle's DOTD:

Kill the Cold Smoothie

1 slice Ginger

1 cup (hot) Water

1 cl Lemon

1 cup whiskey

Best served in a Beer Mug.

Directions

Take a one-inch slice of ginger and juice one-quarter of a lemon, and add both to hot water. Add cardamom if desired. Cool to room temperature.Strain, add whiskey.Take 1-2 tablespoons every 15 minutes until you don't care about your cold symptoms anymore.

• goldie0827
    goldie0827 Member Posts: 6,835
    edited January 2015

Cami, that would be a horrible reason for your brother's GF to leave him! OMG, but it DOES happen. I hope you get good news about both of them. You are the baby of the family?

Talking for Lucy is easy Dara! And it was fun. Ok, you know we sell stuff to irrigate your garden, and I sell mostly to home owners, like yourself. Well this new business is manufacturing the tubing, for which I sell. But he sells it to retail customers and other large businesses. For example he makes the tubing for a company called Orbit, and Orbit sells thier tubing (that the new business makes) in Lowes. Hopefully we can take all of our stuff out there next year, and have them do our shipping, to free us up for semi retirement. I don't mind grocery shopping at all, not sure I could let go of the 10-20 dollars to have someone else do it for me. Now shopping for clothes....I hate!

Here are a couple of BORING pictures, but this is the factory where the tubing is made. The front of the building has the offices and a conference room. There are also a few offices in factory area.

Wow Julie, working only 3 days a week, that's not bad at all. Xspecially iffin you gots da wine and da chocolate! Awwww, and look at Dolly Mae. Looks like the beach wore her out. As for vacuuming, I only have a few rugs, no carpet in our house.

Mary, how is Nora doing and her hand and what sort of mischief is she getting in to??? Is she still calling you Yah Yah? Here is a list of things that you can use your AARP card with. And if you like KFC, and they have a buffet, you can get the buffet for $5, but you have to ask for it, they don't advertise it. As for me, I don't much care for KFC. I remember all of those cloudy days, remember I'm originally from Michigan. Awww, look at Nora! Her hair is getting long.

Here is the list of discounts from AARP

http://www.aarp.org/benefits-discounts/services_discounts_list/

Nancy, sorry to hear about your gramps, but my gosh, to be your age and still have one....what a blessing. If it's his time to go, I pray he goes peacefully. Enjoy your visit with him. (((((Nancy))))) Sorry you can't drive, but you know it's best.

NM, I get it now. Same amount of work basically, but in shorter time? Does that pretty much sum it up?

Cami, here is a list of Schnapp's I found. What's your pleasure my dear?

Butterscotch
    Cherry Pucker
    Sour Apple Pucker
    Berry Fusion Pucker
    Island Punch Pucker
    Peachtree
    Peppermint
    Raspberry
    Peach Pucker
    Cranberry
    Blueberry
    Hot Damn
    Rootbeer
    Razzmatazz
    Pomegranate
    Strawberry Pucker
    Watermelon Squeeze
    Grape Pucker
    Tropical Pineapple
    Watermelon Pucker
    Tropical Coconut
    Red Apple
    Spearmint
    Cactus Juice
    Mixed Berry Medley
    Strawberry Patch
    Melon

• MemaSue56
    MemaSue56 Member Posts: 2,061
    edited December 2014

Morning DahhhLinks!

Just a quick poop in.  Have the grandkids and it's 'go to the snow' day, so rushing around this morning. 

Mary Happy belated Birthday.

Prayers to those having such difficulties.  Stay strong and fight fight fight!

Love you all so much, back in a few days!

• camillegal
    camillegal Member Posts: 15,711
    edited December 2014

Good Morning---

Julie u'r schedule sunds great to me, is it what u want? U ca finally step back and breath sme.

NM n snow here either, and now it's starting to get colder but, it's been nice so far actually, no sun but not bad weather.

Lori my sweet leave it to u to really explain what u do-Now I actually get it, I never quite understood t before bt now this new idea sounds wonderful and I so appreciate all the Schnapps, a couple caught my eye quickly, but wow so many and sounds so yummy, I might get 2 LOL Thank you

And Thank u all for the well wishes for my brother --the ASS--who isn't sharing yet, he's so bad, but this is him- so we wait.

Trying to get to the store today or tomorrow, well probably tomorrow--since Leslie has school today. It's so nice having Joey home, he brings me my coffee and he has his and sits in here with me and we tak while we have coffee, he got a new robe and wears it everyday. he loves things he gets. LOL

OK gots t get me moving, maybe--well I hope--didn't sleep well last nite--so we'll see how much I do today.

LUBS U ALL

• dara_diverse
    edited December 2014

• dara_diverse
    edited December 2014

Spring is on Friday, 20 March 2015

79 days, 1 hours remain till Spring

First Day Of Spring

• juliet62
    edited December 2014

good evening all, went in for 4hours today, they asked did i want to stay .NO, in for 12 hours tomorrow

lori-here's to semi retirementHappywouldn't it be nice to have a drinking icon

cammi=sleep well tonight

i just had a lovely chat with nm, my cea had gone up slightly to 7.7 when gi thought it was going to go down, after surgery,so she talked me down ,so a glass of wine and some choclate and i'm as good as new now, so have a good night everybody

• Orange73
    Orange73 Member Posts: 2,154
    edited December 2014

popping in a new puppy so cute, I am so so sorry u r going through all this Dara

Happy B day Genny

Thanks I am glad you all will b with me for the 6th

Nm pack a lot of booze, and tenders

Goldie they r doing it lap pray if there is a lot of bleeding they will have to cut me open getting ovaries and fallopian tubes out

Genny a week for your exchange??? I was down longer I was in so much god damn pain, but u will be fine

everything pains me lol

Not much going on my parents tried to hang their x mas lights in Florida and in the development they had a fit, so this gut in their complex thing told my step mom to hang as many lights as she wants, he goes their are a bunch of pitas here I say whtas a pita= pain in the ass lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo pita I am going to say that now.

We had to pick them up, they came home for a funeral, we had dinner last night it was this place trying to be trendy

Need to get things ready for surgery: soups, applesauce,water new pjs of course

u never know how I am going to be so gotta prepare but stay positive. The girl I clean with was like put it off,,,  NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO that's what I am doing god people can be a poop

• nativemainer
    nativemainer Member Posts: 7,902
    edited December 2014

Good New Year's Eve morning, Loungettes!

Goldie--semi-retirement sounds good!Big factory, I can just imagine the noise there.Same work, less time, yup, you got it!Wow, that is a long list of Schnapps flavors!

Mema--Have fun with the grand kids in the snow!

Cammy--Single digits here, with wind chills in the negative numbers in places, winter storm predicted for this weekend/early next week.All the rain was too good to last, I suppose.I can just picture you and Joey and your mugs of coffee in the ayems!

Dara--Now I understand my changing tastes!79 days to spring?Time to start counting down!

Julie--Great to talk with you!Lovely accent. Sometimes I think all these numbers will drive us crazy.Hope you slept well.

ORLA--Booze and Tenders, check. Put it off?No way, not once you have a date, once you have a date time to move forward!

Princess Glitter Sizzle's DOTD:

Happy New Year Recipe

1/4 oz Brandy

4 oz Champagne

3/4 oz Ruby Port

3/4 oz Orange Juice

Directions

Shake brandy, port and orange juice well over ice cubes in a shaker. Strain into a champagne flute, fill with champagne, and serve.

• goldie0827
    edited December 2014

Hey Lil Doyty Butt, glad you popped that LDB in da lounge, I was getting worried. What is "go to the snow"? I hope you have tons and tons of fun with the kids.

cami, iffin you want to try a Schnapps or two, well you should! Maybe just get like a half pint? My heart was melting when you told of Joey bringing you coffee, and you both sitting there drinking your coffee and talking, him in his new robe. Why is your brother not telling? Does he think by not telling, he is sparing you all?

Dara, I love the warmer weather, but spring, not so much. Only because it means my alergies will kick in and spring here in the mountains can be very windy. No rain either, we get that during our monsoon season, which is mid summer. Our best time of the year is fall. What's going on with DD? Is she talking to you? Who are you partying with tonight?

Julie, no can blame ya for turning down the extra hours, when youse gots to put 12 in today. Nice that you were able to talk to NM, and feel better afterwards. Again, what our friendships are about. I found us a couple of our own emoticons!

image                            image

Lara, so the surgery will be done laproscopic, unless there is a lot of bleeding, at that point the knife comes out, is that right? I'm praying for ya girl, that all goes well and they don't have to cut. But you can see how well Julie did. Funny about "PITA", as we have used that here in the lounge many times! NM refers to it as Pain In The Anatomy tho!!! Cuz she so sweet.

NM, it IS a big warehouse/factory, but not too terribly noisy. The original owner of the company filed bankruptcy, so the young man we are helping is starting HIS oWN business, I'll call him "J". Same business, but new name, new owner, same buyers, etc. Well there are problems with the building, some of the over head doors are busted, the ones that trucks back up to. And some other things. Well, the leasing company wants J to pay to have all of these things fixed! It was the previous owner that was leasing at that time, why should J have to pay for it??? It's crazy, and we have to be careful, as they could come in and lock the doors on us. This previous owner has caused SOOOO much trouble. Everyone is afraid to do business with J, figuring they will get screwed like they did with the previous owner. Anyways, Julie does have a beautiful voice doesn't she? We ordered what seeds we need for the garden, hoping they come in the next week. Not that we will be planting yet, but it makes spring seem closer.

Going to town today, instead of Friday. J will be here for a visit, he and DH will be meeting with our accountant, as she is going to be his too. Having lunch with some friends today, no plans for tonight.

MAY 2015 BE A GOOD YEAR FOR ALL OF US! HAPPY NEW YEAR CHICA'S

• goldie0827
    edited December 2014

CHAMPAGNE ANYONE?

• goldie0827
    edited December 2014

• camillegal
    camillegal Member Posts: 15,711
    edited December 2014

Oh u gals are so computer techy it blows my mind. And I was just reading and thinking how diferent we all are, some are so gentle and some are a little rough around the edges and some just goofy and yet we all love each other, isn't that so sweet to think about for the New Year-I think it's great We could teach the world how to get along with perfect harmony (yes the song), We are so lucky in this matter.

Lara don't put it off, if u'r ready, just get this over with, it has to be done right, so we'll be with u in spirit so have the OR cleared out god for all of us, cuz I don't always get small enuff.

Lori u think o everything I ever thought to just buy the small bottle, of course that makes sense. Lori my brothers are both goofy, I don't know what the problem is. Now this one even yrs ago didn't tell us things til later. He's be on TV and didn't tell m parents who would have loved it (as parents especially) When he went to the appellate court he told us later, only cuz it would be in the paper--he just never really confided good or bad thinking this is life and when everything is done I'll talk about it. Really one time I had to go to jury duty and I was in the courthouse and thought I'd drop by to see him--I knew of course he was a judge and I was told he was busy, so I just said OK just tell him his sister dropped in. And before I knew it I was in his office and he stopped whatever he was doing and I was kidding him of how important I AM and he laughed and I realized he was the chief Judge of duPage County THEN-- WTF he said well I was going to tell everyone soon, just wanted to see if this is what I wanted. So I think it's just him and how he's ready so he knows what he's talking about. Now like my sister and I who says everything bit by bit. BTW we did hear not from him that he was scheduled for rads, does that make sense if he goes for an operation? It confused my sister and me. Oh well--see u ask a question and I tell everything that's useless.Maybe that's why he doesn't like talking to us. LOL

SusyQ I'm glad u pooped in, I feel better when u do.

Of course I started my day with my D--so I loaded up on my meds hoping the year won't start this way. LOL So I did take a shwer, washed clothes ad I smell like UNPLUGGED???? An Avon body Lotion that I can't read what it is, my sister gave me for Christmas, she knows how I love my stuff

I keep on forgetting these are work days and people are calling, I'm so mixed up, maybe too cuz Joey's home and of course I love it.

OK I'd better get moving a little anyway. I LIBS U ALL and I know u know that.

• dara_diverse
    edited December 2014

Hello girls, Happy New Year's eve day!

Well I got my return to work date, I am heading back on Jan 16th. I will work one day, have the MLK holiday off then work until surgery. I get my surgery date on MLK day. I plan on not telling anyone at work that I will be out for surgery, I will just call out and say I need an emergency surgery and let them think what they want. I know they hate me. I just do not want to give them time to get the paperwork ready to fire my EWWA.

Lara, nice to hear from you. I will be there, with bells on for your surgery on the 6th. Did you mean that your friend is postponing her surgery?

Lori, leave it to you to find the drinking emoticons. Enjoy the time with your friends. I am not doing anything tonight, just hanging out. I am sure my Dad will not be awake for the new year. I would invite my exDH2 but he ticked me off with an "I told you so" over Jennkia reuniting with SD.

Cam, sorry about the big D, hope it stays away in 2015. I am super impressed that your bro is a judge, the top judge of the county. Your family never fails to impress me. And like Lori, I had to lol and smile too at the imagine of you and Joey, with him clad in his robe, having yer coffee together. Too cute. I hope you smell good, unplugged huh? Is that the name or you just do not know? I hope you get some schnapps for the new year sailabration. I might try a few shots of killa to bring in the new year. It is going to be borrrrrring for me, just another night.

Sue, good to see you poke your pretty face in the lounge, wooo hoo. Looking forward to hearing all about your trip when you return. I miss ya a lot when you are not around. I will toast ya when I take my shots of killa tonight, yippee!~!

Julie, you talked to NM on the tele? And NM got to hear your beautiful voice? I am jealous! I guess I might not make it to florida this winter sincen I will have the new baby. Counting down, just 11 more days until Lucy joins my family. What does CEA mean? I hope everything is ok with your health, I need to know what you are referring to. Ok, I looked it up but still do not understand, is it something to do with tumor markers? Carcinoembryonic antigen?? (((Julie))). Glad that NM was there for you to talk to.

NM, hope your work day flies by quickly so that you and Sadie can have your New Year's belly rub partay. Sounds fun to me. I wish we could all sailabrate together. Another year is an awesome ting for cancer survivors, here here, cheers! Thanks for always being there for us goils, having you around is like having a doctor in the house. But I tink you know more than most doctors do and know how to essplain tings in a langwich we can understand. So if you can help me understand this CEA ting, I will be berry grateful.

It is jest another boring day for me. I miss baby David so much. My DD is being a biotch and not letting me see him. She is still under de influence of SD. She has hurt me so much. I am having such an emotional hangover from everything going on. I am barely talking to her. She did text me photos of baby this morning at her visit. If she wants to be a biotch, so be it. Wait until she needs something from me, yep, I can be a bitch if I want to as well.

I have to get my Dad over to see my Mom. When we were there yesterday, they had a "code gray". People came out of the wood work and were scambling. Apparently, a resident went missing. She was found on another floor. She is a woman that always has a baby in her arms ( a doll I might clarify lol). Thank God she was found, it is tooooo cold outside for anyone to be wandering the streets without the proper clothes.

Well that is it from here in boring Kansas. I am bored out of my skull and can't stand it. I am sorta looking forward to rejoining the work force for a few weeks, could be a month or more. That is good as I need to accrue some time off. ~ sigh

Cheers my girls, will be back later. Cuz my life is jest soooo boring right now.. Have a good day!

• ncollett
    ncollett Member Posts: 753
    edited December 2014

Good afternoon ladies. I'm still up in Northern IN in the frozen tundra taken care of my grandpa. He's so so week poor guy. He's moving into assisted living on Fri. I have gotten him to eat though. I've made him some Ensure shakes that he really likes and made him some speghetti like my grandma used to so he's a happy little camper. I gave him a bath and washed his hair this am.

Dara I'm so glad they found the lady these poor people just need love and folks to watch over them a little. My grandpa was so confused one day last week he thought he was having a heart attack, called 911 they didn't get here fast enough, drove himself to the ER, my aunt got here, didn't know he had left, ambulance and police here, none of them can get in, they go through garage and bust open door only to find he's not here.hes in the ER doing just fine with gas.

Then two days later he thinks he getting a call from my aunt and she's having a heart attack. He gets in his car, runs over to her house, she's calling him telling him she's fine go back home. He's telling her hes talked to her grand daughter which he has never spoken to. Odd right?

Hope everyone has a safe and Happy New Year. As for me gramps gets a Xanax and a sip of wine before bed. Lol

• RedReading
    RedReading Member Posts: 1,262
    edited January 2015

Hello hello from the frozen north. It's been a long time but I just had to pop in as the year ends and wish you all the very best of everything for 2015. I searched long and hard to find an appropriate representation of my hopes, dreams and wishes for you and I think I may have found it.

I still love you all but after 12 hours a day, 6 days a week, I just don't want to type any more. Lazy I know. I'm doing really well (except for the occasional depressed mood) and hoping to get my NED next month. Cross your fingers for me.

I can't respond to all that I read but 3 days a week with no weekends sounds great Juliet. And little Nora is growing up so fast Genny. Cammy hope your brother is getting better and learns how to communicate with his siblings. Dara, back to work on the 16th? Kind of sucks. I wish I had taken the time off when I had the opportunity instead of trying to tough it out. I'm glad you had some time to recover. Goldie, that factory is huge! I hope you get that semi-retirement next year, that'd be excellent. NM, love that DOTD, wish I could drink it but it will have to be virtual drinking for me as near-beer is all I can have now. Booo. SuzyQ still busy with the grandkids I see - what's a go to the snow day?

Ok, A VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL OF YOU AND THE BEST FOR 2015.

Hugs'n'kisses,

Deb

• maryland
    edited January 2015

Just a very quick pop in. We are going bowling with Molly and Ricky. Got a cab coming in 15 minutes....love you girls, thanks for getting me thru the roughest year of my life... couldn't have made it without the lot of you. My bucket list is to meet each and every one of you. So hope you all have a fabulous night. HAPPY NEW YEAR TO MY BREASTIES!!!! LOVE YOU ALL!!

imageimage

• juliet62
    edited January 2015

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYBODY,HOPE 2015 IS THE BEST YEAR EVER FOR YOU ALL

well i survived my 12 hours today, according to my pedomater walked 6.3 miles today, so much for educator being more of a desk job! was helping out the others , cardiac stuff i'm good but frb i still need help, and i'm lucky nm answered her phone so much calmer

will be having an early night been up since 0500 or 5am or too bloody early and i missed my afternoon nap