how about drinking?

Comments

• maryland
    maryland Member Posts: 1,047
    edited January 2015

Hi 4 sew, good to see ya and may I just say...wowza!!! Holy Chit, get me another cup!

• dara_diverse
    dara_diverse Member Posts: 5,004
    edited January 2015

Genny, now that I tink about it, I might wanna mix some coffee with mese whiskey! and you can add killa to yers! dis is a partay! woo hoo!

• juliet62
    juliet62 Member Posts: 3,246
    edited January 2015

hello all, busy day in work, lori -i love it, going to a wedding tomorrow so be out all day , the medical stuff is just annoying nothing major.

• 4sewwhat
    4sewwhat Member Posts: 1,895
    edited January 2015

After dinner wine anyone??

• dara_diverse
    edited January 2015

Julie, great that you can find a bright side to all of the crud you are going through. You make a great point.

4, oh hail yeah, I will have some wine. but gotta ditch de bitch first lol.

this place has been quiet today. I see a lot of dwunks laying on the floor.

hoping all is well with NM, hope you jest slept late and no time to post.

I have a huge list of tings to do tomorree, I do my best work under pressure. my last day off, six months later and back to work I go. as both NM and baby Nora would say, IO IO so back to work I go (you both cracked me up bdw)

lubs lubs lubs goils. I sstill here dwinking if ye wanna join de parTAY! I see Mary and 4sew on de floor. I will join you goils down there. ch ch ch chia cheers! (lame I know, what do ye esspect for a dwunk)??

• ncollett
    ncollett Member Posts: 753
    edited January 2015
    I will join you Dara girl!! I love Fireballs! All though a Mojito sounds good too. I got my nails did today with my sister and my little niece Morgan ( Momo) How is Lucy doing Dara? I will have to post this picture of my DS and Camille and Ginger. That damn dog is so jellous its funny.

Lori so you use a steam cleaner on your floors like a shark cleaner? I wanted to get one of those and my DH thought those would not be good for the laminet. I think it would do fine though.

I go for my first 3 month follow up with my BS tomorrow. Not sure what to expect except a quick feel up and a yep your good see you in 3 months. Lol.

Dara what did you do at the law firm? I always thought that would kinda be a interesting thing to go into.

Mary Nora eating that cake is so adorable. They dont really have a prognosis for my TBI. They hope that some of the things I cant remember I can be retaught, thats why I am seeing a Neuropsychologist now because I have to retrain my brain how to handle stress. Right now I dont handle it very well at all. Especially if I dont have my Effexor. I have to also learn how to communicate better, my balance has been affected as well so I have had to do vestibular therapy to retrain my brain with that and that isnt where it should be either so its a chore but you do what you have to do and adapt where you have to adapt and dont look at any strobing lights lol.

• ncollett
    edited January 2015

Tropical Twisters Cocktails

Ingredients

12 ounces Lemon-Lime Soft Drink

12 ounces Pineapple Juice

12 ounces Trop50 Raspberry Acai

12 ounces Coconut Rum or Vodka (optional)

Makes 3 Mocktails without alcohol and 4 Cocktails with alcohol

• ncollett
    edited January 2015

Take note of where Ginger (the dog) is. LOL she has to always get in between Michael and Camille. She cracks me up.

• dara_diverse
    edited January 2015

oh Nancy, tanks for de dwinks. I love me some fireball too but mese belly does not lubs it as much. I cant dwink enuff of it to beccome dwunkliest. goil, I am dwunk by night. I jest say I work at de law firm to help with mese hidden identitie. I am in de mortgage bidness. uh ohhhhh, oops, I am blowing mese cover again. oh mese oh mise. goil, you have a lot going on, I can't stand it. and don't nebber ebber run out of de effexior again, bad bad you, naughty naughty. but I tink you lerned de hard way. oh, to answer yer question, mese puppy is fantastical. she is such a good little goil and so sweet. she n mese Bella gitting along really weallllly good. I tinnk dere abit of jailously but nothing big. I try hard to gibs Bella extra lub. would lub to see de photo you talking bout. dwink up now, I still partaying, dis my last night away from de firm. lol. I have not been dis dwunk for awhilst. I hope you sailabrate a return to work somedey in de near futurlistic. uh ohh, I tink I have to pee. be back if you or ennyone is here. ch ch ch more chia cheers! (oh my, i am such a nerd) hehe, a Poindexter is de word is de word is de word, I doing mese BG dance now tehe!

BURP

• dara_diverse
    edited January 2015

oops, I mean slurp, I did NOT burp, real ladies do not burp. k now, dat estableashed.

I hate when Jimmy Kimmel has reruns, he bin slackin lately. ugh. i put on the other Jimmy instead. so there.

• dara_diverse
    edited January 2015

oops, I bumped ya into the pool, Nancy. funnnnny picture, lub that Ginger and the gang too

• ncollett
    edited January 2015

Tanks for da bump and love the warm water. Glad you bumped me in the heated pool.

• ncollett
    edited January 2015

ok Im back my little Cole dog needed some lovin. Hes been bad and keeping my DH and I up. He wants to play at 3am. Dumb dog. Ginger gets jealous when Michael goes to give Camille kisses. She has to get in-between them and get hers first. Lol. Its funny but then if I were Camille Id say Ok dog enough. Im glad she loves Ginger so much. Michael said that when he says hey babe they all three come running in the room. Camille, Samara, and Ginger wagging her little tail like yes you called?

• maryland
    edited January 2015

Good morning goils, quick pop in cause i gotta go to work. Can't do the nite owl thing like our Dara and Nancy.... oops dats right, last night was Dara's last at bein a nite owl. So do u work just 1 day and den have da weekend off Dara? Trivia nite at BW3's, last week DH beat me 3 in a row so I gotta put on mese smart cap tonight and kick his butt. Tomorrow is watch Nora day..yea!. She go to play in the snow for the first time yesterday. It was before her nap so I don't think she looked like she enjoyed it all that much . I will post pics when I get a minute, for right now I gots to get in the shower. Have a good day all, loves you to pieces!

• goldie0827
    goldie0827 Member Posts: 6,835
    edited January 2015

Love the SOTD (soup of the day) and having it with coffee is icing on the cake. Last day off, hitting the real world tomorrow Wacko! Make sure you get to bed at a reasonable hour chickie.

Julie, glad you like your shirt. certainly if you were offended by our teasing, you would tell us?

Nancy, I do use a steamer on my floors, nothing else, unless I'm just running the duster mop on it. I got mine at a home and garden show. It's a Smart Living Steam Mop. The company is out of Canada, so shipping would be quite high if you ordered online, unless you can find somewhere in the states that sell them. They are also very light, less than 5lbs I think. I have had mine for over 5 years I think. Whenever we go to one of those shows, if there is someone doing a demo, I go over and plug the product for them! I see Amazon has them, $150.00, which is about what I paid and they have free shipping. Haha, had to laugh at the cocktail you posted, as the alcamohal is "optional". Cute picture of the fam and Ginger.

Mary, I hope you can kick DH's butt in trivia. Too bad we couldn't be in yer pocket to help. Nora tomorrow, you are so lucky!

NM, I hope you didn't get sick again?

We can have Nancy's cocktail for the DOTD, but alcohol is NOT optional, it's a must!

• dara_diverse
    edited January 2015

Good morning girls!

Motha Hen Lori, I will be sure to get my ewwa to bed good and early tonight. I only slept until 9am dis morning so that I will be tired early tonight. And no nap for this girl. I hadda nap yesterday, love that lil Lucy is ready to sleep when I am. She is just such a good little girl. We slept from 1am through 9 this morning. I was so prepared and not looking forward to, getting up in the middle of the night to take her outside to pee. She is a little wonder dog with holding her young bladder so long. She is just so cute, I can't stand it. Here is a pic of her and Bella sharing Bella's bed. On any given moment, I can find puppy in Bella's bed and Bella in Lucy's bed, it cracks me up.

Not the best quality pic but you all get the cuteness of it.

I too am concerned about NM. Praying that she has just slept late again?? NM, if you hear me, please report.

Mary, the trivia thing sounds like a lot of fun. Sorry that you lost, hope you kick some ass tonight girl. Can't wait for pics of baby Nora playing in de snow. I jest love all of our lounge babies. Have fun watching her. I sure wish that I could see baby David, my heart is pretty broken up over it but I am jest letting go and letting God.

NM, how is your work baby? Can we get some updated photos of him?

I saw an awesome video today on facebook, it is the new video of Maroon 5's new video, "sugar". The band crashed weddings in Los Angles and filmed the song. If I was one of those brides, I would ditch my man for Adam, love love love him. Here is the video for anyoone who cares.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=09R8_2nJtjg

I have to start my tings to do, first stop is going to visit a storage unit. My Dad has another truckload of stuff coming up from Myrtle Beach. The guy that is hauling it was supposed to bring it up a month ago. He lives in SC as a second home but also has a home here in KS. The first trip was cancelled due to bad weather and high winds. He was rescheduled to come last weekend but came down with the flu. Boring right? lol ~ yaawn~

I need to get to Best Buy with my little mini laptop that took a chit last time we were in SC. The warranty expires on the 19th so time is running short. I also have to go to the post office to ship out a flute that I sold on ebay; my first sale ever. Well I will stop boring you goils.

Hope to hear from NM, Lara and any of you goils soonliest. It is jest too quiet in this place. Let the dwinking continue!

CheerS!

• dara_diverse
    edited January 2015

another favorite video of mine that I saw on facebook. I dedicate this one to Camille. It is called DWI - driving while Italian!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2X4tqi7d83M

It is less than two minutes long, if you want a good laugh, check it out!

• JK_Corgi
    JK_Corgi Member Posts: 1
    edited January 2015

That's hilarious!

• dara_diverse
    edited January 2015

Hi JK, Glad you found the video funny, I thought it was cute. WELCOME the lounge, pull up a bar stool and let's dwink!

I will post a DOTD since Lori (Goldie) and NM did not (btw, DOTD is drink of the day)...

RumBall

1.5 ounces Fireball Whisky
    1.5 ounces RumChata
    Directions: Fill a martini shaker with ice, then add the Fireball Whisky and RumChata. Shake and strain into a martini glass, or a rocks glass filled with ice. Garnish with a dusting of cinnamon or a cinnamon stick.

• 4sewwhat
    edited January 2015

Good Night Girls. Sweet Dreams!!

• ncollett
    edited January 2015

Dara I had one of them Rum balls and they were yummy!! Loopy Had my BS appointment today. Everything good there so far. Get to go back in 3 months for a Mamo. Little Lucy looks so content next to her big sister Bella.

NM how are you feeling? I hope better. Hopefully it will warm up some soon.

Cami hope you get your puter figured out soon,

• dara_diverse
    edited January 2015

Hi 4, Hi Nancy.

I will certainly have sweet dreams if I can fall asleep starring at the dude above, oh baby!

Well I have to sign off her tonight, please do not miss me too much. Wish me luck at work. If it really sucks, I will visit you girls for some support. LOVE YOU girls, you all de bestestess!! chEErs!

• 4sewwhat
    edited January 2015

Lubs and Hugz for all tonight. Good Luck at work Dara and Nancy I hope your doggy doesn't want to play in the middle of dis night!!

Hugz for all de girls of de Lounge dis evening. It's almost TGIF!! WooHoo!!

• maryland
    edited January 2015

Sweet dreams, love you all. he (time) beat me again but not be much... love yu goils!!

• camillegal
    camillegal Member Posts: 15,711
    edited January 2015

Hi everyone who I have missed so much, I think of u every day. My puter is acting like an old broken drunk whore lately--somehow all I had on it was Dept stores and couln;t get rid o any of the all my tabs were them--so I started all over again and trying to get it together--it's still teasing me about screwing up, so I'm trying to be careful.

I have to still read a lot to catch up but I surely hope NM is doing better. wow this one is tough that u'r going thru.

Lori I'm so sorry u have to keep this from u'r mom, but whatever u feel is the best thing to do, just do it--u always make good decisions--U'r not just another beautifl face u'r very thoughtful too.

Oh I want Lucy, she is adorable and she really slept alot---oh he looks so cuddly, which is my type of person and pet LOL. Dara I always hope u'r days are better and better and u will be with u'r little baby very soon--with all the cra done with.

Nancy is it u too that doesn't feel to good? I'm sorry, I hate when u gals are sick. and

Julie I don't know how u do it all, I always feel like u should slow down, but u'll do what u want I know.

Mary, SusyQ, Lara (I hope u'r doing better)I know I'm missing some but I also think I saaw a new one join in, I hop u come back--this is the greatest group of women, showing kindness and courage--u can't help but love them, drinking or not. I'm getting my Schnapps this wekend and I think I'm getting root beer, I could even put some vamilly ice cream in and have a schnappy root beer float. Oh anything with calories.

I LUBS U ALL and I'll be back never fear I willl be here, just hope I can figure out the rest of thiss confusion in my brain for this puter chit.

• juliet62
    juliet62 Member Posts: 3,246
    edited January 2015

Good morning all,just having fist cup of coffee before work,have a good day everybody

• dara_diverse
    edited January 2015

Good morning girls and happy friedey!

I was hoping to see NM on here, will check in from work.

Camille, great to see you, sorry you computer is acting like an old ho lol. You are funny.

I am also having a cup of coffee. And a dwink or two before work. It was not easy getting up, I snoozzed and snoozed some more~

have a good day all!

cheers!

• goldie0827
    goldie0827 Member Posts: 6,835
    edited January 2015

Well, today's the day. Back to work for one day. I hope you can handle it Dara! Picture of Lucy and mamma Bella is just adorable. And for your infomagtion Miss Fancy Pants, the DOTD was the one that Nancy had posted, go back and look at my post!

Hello and welcome to The Hot Tatties Lounge JK.

Nice way to go to sleep 4!

Nancy, cheers to all looking good. Finally a little bit of good news, eh?

Dang it Mary! So close, so maybe next time?

Cami, you crack me "I'm not just a beautiful face". I feel like I should say "don't hate me cuz I'm beautiful!" And your puter acting like a broken drunken whore. The things you come up with! Good luck on getting your Root Beer. How are you feeling?

Town day. Meeting with our dental hygienist and taking her to the movies with us. Then our cocktail waitress friend is coming tomorrow with her son and staying until Monday. Can't remember the name of the movie, but it's with J-Lo.

DOTD-Root Beer Freeze

Ingredients
    1 1/2 Parts DeKuyper® Root Beer
    1 Part Vanilla Ice Cream
    1 Part Cola

Blend all ingredients in a blender.
    Pour into a tall glass.
    Garnish with whipped cream

• camillegal
    camillegal Member Posts: 15,711
    edited January 2015

Good Morning Ladies-----it still took me forever to get in, but I'm as stubborn as a mule most days so here I am.

It also took me forever to get my work file set up--what the hell did I do with this thing. I'm still upset that I missed my lunch with my sister and cousin and a couple of my G's yesterday because o my D. But it was funny about the restaurant we picked--irst the bathroom is in the back, out the door and around the side--(and all of us have a problem, then it was a buffet, my cousin has a back that's diicult to get up and down, my G has that foot thing that she has to wear something to bed, my sister has a leg that doesn't really work and well u know I can't walk well---WTF did we pick that restaurant for--Leslie was LOLing like crazy---brat--Oh well

I hope everyone has a good day today and NM I'll check in soon to see I u've checked in. I hope u'r feeling better.

Dara I forgot u had to work, oh how to start a day, I hope u'r dad is well enough to take care of Lucy--she'll be funcused or a while , I think.

Julie what can I say, u work to hard I think, oh and by the way Joey is saving for a bigger TV and he's doing a good job holding on to the money--cheapskate.--He's home from schoo today and Monday, so I'm happy

Happy TGIF everyone--HUGS TO ALL, I really wish I could do that in person. Things are not good here, my oldest brother is still stuck in FL with sepsis--they won't release him yet and Mike is still quiet but my sister (Lu) and I know it's really bad and I was telling her I got my 4 prong cane finaly--I haven't used it, I tried but I actually need practice, I wish my arms had some strength tho, it would help. What a hysterical way I use it, we all laugh. Mi familio--all pots--(sp)

• 4sewwhat
    edited January 2015

Lubs and Hugz for all tonight. Good Luck at work Dara and Nancy I hope your doggy doesn't want to play in the middle of dis night!!

Hugz for all de girls of de Lounge dis evening. It's almost TGIF!! WooHoo!!

Dang, that was supposed to post last night! Well instead, good morning!!! Now it is TGIF!!! Have a good day girls. Expashally you working girls!! I am catering/working today too.