Support us when you check out at Walgreens! Learn more about our Walgreens collaboration.

how about drinking?

Comments

• goldie0827
    goldie0827 Member Posts: 6,835
    edited January 2016

YES YES YES!

I THINK EVERYTHING IS OK, OTHER THAN JUST NOT BEING ABLE TO HOOK UP YESTERDAY FOR THE GIRLS.

I will quit worrying now!

LOL!

image unselectable="on">

YOUR CAPTAIN!

• goldie0827
    edited January 2016

• heidi s
    heidi s Member Posts: 398
    edited January 2016

Wishing everyone a happy vacay! Glad all flights that were precarious worked out, even if it meant seeking out another airline (NM). You all deserve a nice, big cocktail after all that stress.

• dara_diverse
    dara_diverse Member Posts: 5,004
    edited January 2016

sitting here waiting for Rapid Rover, my shuttle to the airport. I am nervous wreck but so dern furcited to be seeing my girls and meeting new ones. I truly wish all of you could be with us. I am not sure if we will have wifi but will try to update you all iffen I can.

Thanks for the well wishes Hsant, Lori, Cammy and Jazzy. I love all of you girls.

chEErS!

• heidi s
    edited January 2016

Cami, love that cocktail! Anything with blue Curaçao is my friend. Such a happy color! I hope you have the busted pipe situation resolved. What a pain! Went thru this over the summer, and it ain't fun or cheap.

Jazzy, how cool that you were carded! Definitely a dear diary moment (dear diary, I got carded! Woo hoo!). Thank you for the Maggio petit Syrah recommendation. I know my grocery store carries Maggio zin and cab, but not sure about petition Syrah. Will definitely check.

Genny, hope you had fun with your friends, and wishing you happy sailing. You definitely got out of Cleveland at the right time.

Goldie, Your daughter is such a beauty, just like her mom! Love the pics you posted. I just have to say how wonderful it is that you and your daughter can communicate so freely. Not everyone can do that.

Had to drag my ass out to Whole Foods this morning to pick up the body wash my dad likes. Nope, Shea butter bar soap just isn't good enough. Big sigh.

Hope everyone else who is not in traveling hell is having a wonderful weekend!

• ncollett
    ncollett Member Posts: 753
    edited January 2016

At the airport waiting to board at 215. Thanks for all the good wishes and Lori I love our Captain! We will be sure to send you pictures of our Captain etc... I hope Dora gets to t

He airport ok then I will relax a bit more. Will report back later tonight with some pictures of all of u

• jazzygirl
    jazzygirl Member Posts: 11,969
    edited January 2016

That is one hot captain! But I heard THIS is your captain along with his trusty skipper.

Whatever you do, opt out of the excursions that are a "three hour tour! LOL!

• 4sewwhat
    4sewwhat Member Posts: 1,895
    edited January 2016

Waiting on my Goyles to get here and ketchup wif me!

Heading to the hotel in just a minute then Nick leaves to drive home.

Safe travels for all

• camillegal
    camillegal Member Posts: 15,711
    edited January 2016

Jazzy that is so funny----

ah I see a picture--the first one. OK Now when u gals take a group picutre name the names in order, cuz I never really had any face time with anyone , well of course Lori--all looks well YEEEEEYYYY

• goldie0827
    edited January 2016

NM has landed! Dork and Sue on their way. Lynne, you look as excited as me! image

• juliet62
    juliet62 Member Posts: 3,246
    edited January 2016

'm on the shuttle and they brought the sun with them it's 57f but sunny

• jazzygirl
    edited January 2016

Cami- it is my job to make you laugh! Mission accomplished!

• juliet62
    edited January 2016

jazzy prefer Lori,s captain just had a cider to celebrate looking good Lynn.seeing nm soon. Getting ready to head over to her hotel

• goldie0827
    edited January 2016

THIS IS SO FUN!

• goldie0827
    edited January 2016

NM made it!

• jazzygirl
    edited January 2016

NM- YAY for arrival!

• 4sewwhat
    edited January 2016

Nancy is on the ground too

• camillegal
    edited January 2016

This is so furciting, I feel like we're on an episode of NCIS with all the techy stuff going on

• queenmomcat
    queenmomcat Member Posts: 2,020
    edited January 2016

Ladies are actually arriving? {squeaks of overwrought excitement} Cats now looking at me funny, clearly wondering about the mental stability of their Bald Monkee.

• camillegal
    edited January 2016

Listen up queen u have to woman up and get in here more, and u too Hsant, we have to all enjoy this vacay

• 4sewwhat
    edited January 2016

woo Hoo. Whacko is back on de ground and all the boils is in Florida. Heaven help Mickey!

• camillegal
    edited January 2016

YAAAAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

• heidi s
    edited January 2016

Cami, this reminds me more of Apollo 13, when all the astronauts boarded the space ship. I can hear the inspirational music in the background as all the ladies arrive.

The pics are awesome! Happy sailing!

• camillegal
    edited January 2016

Hsant, I know it's like this moment in history that is deserving of a holiday.

• camillegal
    edited January 2016

GF timelined me on FB that she was starting to wear Depends, but she thought it just went to me, well she did edit it after a few remarks, Leslie saw it and knew she didn't mean to tell everyone LOL

• 4sewwhat
    edited January 2016

• 4sewwhat
    edited January 2016

sorry it's crooked. We have been drinking

• 4sewwhat
    edited January 2016

• juliet62
    edited January 2016

we were to busy talking to take a picture but we did have a drink.you all look great ladies

• chisandy
    chisandy Member Posts: 11,408
    edited January 2016

Yaaaaay!!!!! Have fun--and pix, please!

For those of us still in winter-world, back to drinking:

Here was the wine list of pairings from last night at Tru:

W/amuse-bouche of cheese gougères & ginger mini-sandwich cookies: Veuve Cliquot Brut Champagne NV

1.W/mushrooms & ramps: Chablis 1er cru, Côte de Léchet, Bernard Defaix 2013 (France, Burgundy)

2.W/abalone in ginger broth: A Coroa Godello Valdeomas 2013 (Spain, Galicia)

3.W/tilefish in butter red wine sauce: Domaine Zind Humbrecht, Herrenweg de Turckheim Gewurtztraminer 2012 (France, Alsace)

4.W/venison & butternut squash: Bandol, Domaine Tempier 2012 (France, Provence)

5.W/veal sweetbreads & caramelized Beg. endive/Anjou pear: Moric Blaufrankisch 2011 (Austria, Burgenland)

6.W/intermezzo of apple sorbet: Moody Tongue Pilsner (beer brewed in Chicago)

7.W/white truffle/Marcona almond arborio rice pudding: A. Margaine demi-sec NV (France, Champagne)

8.W/chocolate sphere filled w/ sweet potato, quince, yuzu creme: A.E. D’Or Pineau des Charentes (France, Charentes--Cognac area)

Espresso to finish.

The dinner took 4 hrs., and the pours were 1-1.5 oz. each. (We took a taxi)