Support us when you check out at Walgreens! Learn more about our Walgreens collaboration.

how about drinking?

Comments

• juliet62
    juliet62 Member Posts: 3,246
    edited January 2016

'm lots of energy coming your way what the h$&&I I'd going on with delta hoping it's just a computer error

4 it's going down to33f tonight so hope you can get into the hotel soon just incase we have ice

Praying for all the travelers so much stress before the vacation

Dorty my pile of clothes too small included most of my new vacation stuff had to hit the clearance rack at balls just to cover my but for the week but I Don,t have warm stuff

• ncollett
    ncollett Member Posts: 753
    edited January 2016

OMG Kim!! Is there anything I can help you look up or anything? I'm sending up prayers for you and Dorothy now. You guys, this damn storm... Ugggg

My flight is still on time. The weather in Cape Canerval Monday is Sunny and 68

Nassau for Tues is kinda iffy on rain but will be warm 75 is the temp

Love you guys and keep your finger. Crossed. I'm gonna do some surching

• dara_diverse
    dara_diverse Member Posts: 5,004
    edited January 2016

Julie, this blasted storm is making for a lot of trouble for many of us.

OMG, I tried on my dresses and although they fit, my pointy hip sticks out from where I had the DIEP surgery. And a girdle hurts too much to wear. I might have to pass on the semi formal night, geez, why did I eat so many of those damn goodies that my cousin brought home? I am soooo depressed.

Texted with Kim, she is going to try to fly out of Boston meaning she has to drive an hour. Continued prayers for her. I guess my clothing issues are relatively small. And at the end of the day, what matters is spending time with mese bwesties ♥

cheers (and more prayers that we all get there without too much more added stress)...

• 4sewwhat
    4sewwhat Member Posts: 1,895
    edited January 2016

we are in a VeRY nice hotel with only 10,000 Marriott points! So no out of pocket!

Going to find dinner and booze and call it a night. Or maybe a movie but prolly just see what's on the tube!

Sending prayers Kim

• juliet62
    edited January 2016

ok 3 of us in Florida now ,sleep well4 'safe travels girls

• jazzygirl
    jazzygirl Member Posts: 11,969
    edited January 2016

Good to hear some of you made it to FL, and others trying to get there tomorrow. May the force be with you!

Cami- I have been around, and then some! LOL!

• queenmomcat
    queenmomcat Member Posts: 2,020
    edited January 2016

Just as long as there's a quorum from the "how about drinking" board.

And photographs.

And stories.

• jazzygirl
    edited January 2016

Waiting patiently for cruise pictures!

• nativemainer
    nativemainer Member Posts: 7,902
    edited January 2016

On the phone with Delta, getting booked onto a flight out of Boston (I've got a $99 commuter flight out if a little airport about an hour from home), Now I will be getting into Orlando at 2:47 PM!

God is good!

• camillegal
    camillegal Member Posts: 15,711
    edited January 2016

Oh NM I thought u had the least of the problems, WTF--But everything is supposed to stop by 4am and they have loads and loads of equipment out, so maybe everything will be pretty close to on time. U'll see

Dara u'd better relax too u've got a ride and u're all set. U all know how I hate to show off my high IQ on all of u but I'm always forced to. I was watching the weather and looking at the map (which I'm sure I've seen hundreds of x's) But I never notice the names of the states, well today I paid attention and saw PA near NY I always thought it was next to IL. Well this is one subject Catholic schools didn't really get into --geography Back then no one in our area ever traveled so I guess they figured who cares.

4 I'm glad u'r all set up and comfy--See girls this plan IS coming together.

OK talk latah

• jazzygirl
    edited January 2016

NM- wishing you the best tomorrow and it sounds like you will get in earlier. I hope you can squeeze in a little fun after you get settled in and par-tay with the girls.

I am a cruise voyeur/wanna be.

• nativemainer
    nativemainer Member Posts: 7,902
    edited January 2016

OK, got to get some sleep, need to leave early tomorrow am.

See you all in Orlando tomorrow pm!

• juliet62
    edited January 2016

yes see you later today 'm

• dara_diverse
    edited January 2016

So glad to hear that you got it all bixed up, NM. I've been feverishly packing and stopped to get mese phone off the charger. Low and behold I have a message that my flight is cancelled. CHit CHIt CHITTTT! Whatta nesappointment. I really wanted to hang at the swank hotel with mese bwest fwends SadI might call American Airlines and see if there is another flight out of Philly or Atlantic City for tomorrow. But having trouble picking up the phone, it looks like it weighs about a half ton. Really, I was jest with Willie and having trouble making a call. And I have my back up flight Monday morning but 6am, really? I am jest gonna remain in fetal position with mese thumb in mese mouth and rock myself some more. Wahhhhhhhhhhh! Will report back iffin I have an update. In the meantime, anudder dwink for mese.

*cheerless in NJ

• camillegal
    edited January 2016

Dara oh chit--but u'll get there in time I know u will, try and get some rest so u'r ready for any flight tomorrow.

• dara_diverse
    edited January 2016

thanks for your confidence Cammie, you are a dear to me. Well the weirdest ting, now my flight is jest showing delayed which was the status before it showed canceled. Jest the oddest ting ever. Well I am going to get about five hours of sleep and will say a prayer that I can get to mese goils tomorrow. See you cruise bound goils soon, to the rest, peace out!

cheeRs!

• camillegal
    edited January 2016

Well it stopped snowing and now cleanup looks not so bad, so I'm waiting for NM and wondering about that. And I never thought about how to get to the airport.

• juliet62
    edited January 2016

ok data hope your flight is just delayed.safe travels and cold drinks

Safe travels everybody

Have a great Sunday

Off to Hollywood studios today

• goldie0827
    goldie0827 Member Posts: 6,835
    edited January 2016

OMG, I just can't believe the problems and the cold!

4, you keep saying "we", who is traveling with you? DH?

Cami, I doubt Willie NELSON will be there! Glad to hear that Joey's playing is improving and no squeaking. Old Sage….LOL! That picture of Joey and Katie-Kat is so cute. But I have to say, he still has the baby face, so not too grown just yet. Of course I wouldn't want him to hear that! So don't tell!

DOROTHY OMG, last minute Lucy. You have me skeered too. DEEP BREATHS girl, DEEP BREATHS!

I am on frickin pins and needles for you girls. Someone has to chime in and let us know that everyone has gotten there. Julie you said 3, does that include you? I know 4 is there, Nancy and Sue maybe. Toopid Storm!!!

• camillegal
    edited January 2016

Mornin' agin.

Lori I was thinking the same thing about the #of girls there 3---I thought we'd hear from Kim by now. What an effin mess this is, the big storm on this weekend, what are the chances, well I guess good now but still.

• goldie0827
    edited January 2016

• goldie0827
    edited January 2016

• camillegal
    edited January 2016

Lori I feel guilty LOLing with u'r pics.

• ncollett
    ncollett Member Posts: 753
    edited January 2016

I am on my way to church and then to the airport. Dora no worries. Its all working out and you and I will meet up as planned at the airport. See you all soon and love and hugs to everyone back at home.

• goldie0827
    edited January 2016

Sue is waiting for cab to take her to the airport. Her flight is at 10:55.

I've texted Wacko, no answer.

NM is at Logan Int. Airport. Getting ready to board and arrives in Orlando at 1:30.

• jazzygirl
    edited January 2016

Your mantra for today traveling friends "I will travel easily and safely to my destination." Go!

• dara_diverse
    edited January 2016

Good morning girls, Wacko jest woke up. I called the airport and seems it is still a go, woooo hooo can't effin believe it. I am getting picked up at 12:30, it is almost 10 aye em now. It looks like we will all make it after all, God is good. </p><p>I have to get my cousin up, she is still sleeping. We have to shovel a path from my front door to the street. Have not heard how much snow we got nor can I tell as there is so much drifting snow. According to the news, some areas around her got up to 30".</p><p>Chit was laying in bed last night and tinking about things and realized that I packed mese water bottles into my carry on, a big no no. Have to get them out. I am worried that I may have packed other non allowed items, I am such a ding bat.Also concerned over this piece of chit piece of luggage that I borrowed from mese cuz, it is really cheapy, first afraid the zipper will break and also skeered that the thing will not stay upright. And more skeered about trying to carry all of this by myself. Hope I find some help at the airport. My damn trick hip has been acting up, was taking 600ml of ibuprofen and pain pills yesterday and it was still on fire. But i should stop complaining as long as I get there right?? </p><p>Jazzy great mantra for today, love it. </p><p>Will see some of you goils in Orlando, to the rest, keep peacing out and pray for safe travels for all of us loungettes.

• camillegal
    edited January 2016

YAHOO all sounds good, I told u it will be fine Dara now somehow secure u'r luggage, but don't let it look suspicious --see I would put duct tape all over but those days are gone.

Jazzy's right Safe Travels everyone.

Lori I knew u'd be on top of things.

• camillegal
    edited January 2016

image looks like the ocean.

• camillegal
    edited January 2016