Support us when you check out at Walgreens! Learn more about our Walgreens collaboration.

how about drinking?

Comments

• camillegal
    camillegal Member Posts: 15,711
    edited January 2016

Great pics guys--but I'm lodging my first complaint--please when everyone is together I'm confused who everyone is---so names please. Remember I'm the old one with the old brain.

Sandy what a fantastic menu and really all u had was maybe a little over 1 glass of wine (Ithink) or maybe more, whatever I'm sure u enjoyed every bit of it. And u deserve to.

• 4sewwhat
    4sewwhat Member Posts: 1,895
    edited January 2016

Ok Cami. Left to right

Nancy, Sue, Mary,Dorothy!

• jazzygirl
    jazzygirl Member Posts: 11,969
    edited January 2016

So did everybody make it? I love the photos, you are all so pretty and look so happy too.

But you have been DRINKING? I find that hard to believe. Ha ha, enjoy your par-tay ladies.

May you have smooth seas and tasty cocktails as you set out on your adventure tomorrow!

• maryland
    maryland Member Posts: 1,047
    edited January 2016

Goils, we all made it...yay!!! so fun, we are gonna share pics, you're all with us!

• jazzygirl
    edited January 2016

Happy dance for the cruisiin' chics from BCO. Have a great week!

• camillegal
    edited January 2016

• camillegal
    edited January 2016

There is some of our happy dance--U goils look great really

• camillegal
    edited January 2016

• dara_diverse
    dara_diverse Member Posts: 5,004
    edited January 2016

omg what a wild n crazy adventure we are going through have. Lynne, Nancy, Mary and me had a great dinner, wese was starving! Had dwinks then I think they all passed de hail out. Mary is snoring such a lovely tune. Me, not yet done partaking to night. I am soooooo tired but hell, sleep is for wussies!

Stay tuned goils! Cheers!

• camillegal
    edited January 2016

OK I told u ladies we are all on this trip with u and so far we're having a great time.. This is so much fun.

• chisandy
    chisandy Member Posts: 11,408
    edited January 2016

Raising a chocolate egg cream to salute you!

• goldie0827
    goldie0827 Member Posts: 6,835
    edited January 2016

Wow, love the pics. So so so much fun. How come no Julie and no NM, were they at a different hotel? Gosh, not even sure anyone will even see this. Oh well.

Dorothy, your hair has gotten so long! And LDB, look at all that hair on you! Is it curly, like when we got the chemo curls?

And if you guys don't have wifi, but phones work, feel free to text me pictures and I will post. Just make sure everyone is ok with that.

Love to you all! Even our non cruisers!

• goldie0827
    edited January 2016

DOTD-CAPTAINS COCKTAIL

1 oz white rum
    1/2 oz Captain Morgan® Original spiced rum
    1 oz lime juice
    1/2 tsp caster sugar
    1/2 oz LBV port

Shake rums, juice and sugar together in a shaker. Strain into a champagne saucer filled with crushed ice, and sprinkle the port over one half of the surface. Drink from the port side.

• heidi s
    heidi s Member Posts: 398
    edited January 2016

Ahoy to the Cruising babes! You ladies are gorgeous!

Goldie, that is one mighty fine looking cocktail. Did you take that pic

• goldie0827
    edited January 2016

Nope, found it on the internet. Google is my friend! And I don't want the lounge to go without a DOTD, with NM being gone.

• camillegal
    edited January 2016

• heidi s
    edited January 2016

Cami, yum!

• camillegal
    edited January 2016

Mornin' Ladies--I put this silly drink on earlier and forgot to submit. It was so much easier to submit when I was young.

I'm loving this vacay---Dara u'r hair is so long, I guess I haven't seen it that long before. Just a warning I will be speaking in total jealousy for the next few days--but I'm not really. I'm just so happy u're all together. I just wish it could have been all of us. Lori I wish u were better and could have gone--how are u doing?

Again I was up til 3m but at least I washed my hair and cleaned up and changed, which we all know is a big deal around here. I really feel the best time for me is at nite cuz I take my pain meds then, they don't make me that tired but I don't feel the pain so much, but everyone is sleeping so I quetly do my stuff, LOL

Well I'm sure the goils are busy getting ready today, so they'll be busy and since I'm not techy at all--I guess they can still keep in touch on the water too, rite????

Be back latah.

I LUBS U ALL

• 4sewwhat
    edited January 2016

imageimage

• 4sewwhat
    edited January 2016

• 4sewwhat
    edited January 2016

BON Voyage!!

• 4sewwhat
    edited January 2016

• queenmomcat
    queenmomcat Member Posts: 2,020
    edited January 2016

4sewwhat and ladies on the cruise: (*sighs happily*)

• jazzygirl
    edited January 2016

Nice pics ladies. Love seeing all the smiles and you hugging each other. Hope you are on the high seas now and having a great time!

• goldie0827
    edited January 2016

Cami, as usual, you have me cracking up over being able to submit when you were younger. And I am feeling ok. That is not why I didn'tgo. My reason is really the fact that I would rather use the money and go see my daughter in the Virgin Islands. And where is all this pain you are having? Is it in your bones? Is there where cancer is on you, the bones?

Super quiet in here now! For Cami, the last picture is Nancy, which she posts enough pictures (which we LOVE) that you should recognize her. Then Lynne (4sewwhat) with that reddish curly hair and then our lovely Julie.

You goils moosta arrived before the others?

Everyone did make the boat. Hoping we can hear from them whilst they are sailing! Today we will have Cami's Cocktails, with the cool aid ice cubes, Sprite and Vodka!

• camillegal
    edited January 2016

OMG I luv these pics. I just showed Joey the ship--Holy Shit--I wsnt to know where they go to sleep, well whoever sleeps.

Loi don't have mes o my bones, I have a combo of fbro, RA, lymphodema and neurapathy Just a bunch of chit But so much of it is in my legs and back, that's why I can;t walk very well and still fall alot but as I've said in slow motion so I haven;t broken anything yet just bruising. So I'm fine just a bitchy old woman.

My comp. battery is dead and I'm using Joey's, I know everything is in the same place (keys) but I can't type on my own puter let alone an other one--o until I get a batt. WAAAAA everyone use this onee-those selfsh bastards.

I'll grab this lter and hope there are more pics. I love this

• heidi s
    edited January 2016

Thought I would contribute a drink of the day.

Hope the cruisers are having fun!

MATCHA COOLER

Makes 1 drink (plus enough syrup for about 8 drinks)

For the matcha syrup:

• .5 cup Water
    • 1 cup Sugar
    • 2 tablespoons Stone-ground matcha

For the cocktail:

• 1-inch piece of Cucumber, roughly chopped
    • 8 Mint leaves, plus 1 mint sprig for garnish
    • Juice of 1 lime (about 1.5 tablespoons)
    • 1 oz Fresh apple juice (ideally from a tart apple like Granny Smith)
  • jazzygirl
    edited January 2016

Hi ladies- well, I am not cruising, but busy working at my client site this week. I saw some other photos of some people I know via FB on some type of tropical vacation together. Everybody is having fun but us, what are we doing wrong?

Goldie- I can relate to having to make choices around travel too. My family does not live nearby so some of my trips involving visiting them or other special events. Seeing your DD in the Virgin Islands sounds nice. Which island does she live? I have not met one I dislike! What does she do there?

How are the folks on the east coast that got buried in snow doing with the dig out?

Cami- I am sorry you are having pain. Wishing you better days sister.

• goldie0827
    edited January 2016

Jazzy, my DD lives on St. John. She works in the service industry. Waitress at Sundog Café and she cleans Villas, which is where she makes the most. $25 and hour and up. Some of these villas she cleans are like $10,000.00 a week to rent! So I have her there and then my family in MI. Husband's daughter, her hubby and 2 kids live in CA, and he has another daughter in Phoenix. Whom we see quite a bit.

Hsant, where's the likkor in that drink????

From this thread, ones that still post, I have met MemaSue, Genny, Dara and Cami. All in all I think about a dozen gals!

• heidi s
    edited January 2016

Goldie, the entire recipe didn't post for some reason. I would never post a virgin cocktail🤗.