Donate to Breastcancer.org when you checkout at Walgreens in October. Learn more about our Walgreens collaboration.

how about drinking?

Comments

• camillegal
    camillegal Member Posts: 15,711
    edited March 2016

HAPPY MARCH BOOBALAS. IT'S CRAZY TIME.

NM IT SOUNDS LIKE U HAVE A LOT OF CHIT HAPPENING WITH WORK. IT SEEMS LIKE ANYTHING NEW CAUSES HAVOC FOR A WHILE, AND I NEVER UNDERSTOOD WHY NO ONE IS COMPLETELY READY WHEN THE DEADLINE COMES. I SURE HOPE U'RS GOES BETTER THAN MOST. AND OUR FURBABIES ARE SO FUNNY==ONE TIME I WSS THE ONLY ONE HOME AAND WHEN I WENT TO THE BATHROOM ND I HAD OUR DOG (BIG LIKE MARMADUKE) AND THE CAT JUST SITTING THERE WATCHING ME, I REALLY SHOULD LEARN HOW TO TAKE, PICS CUZ I COULDN'T HELP BUT LOL AT THEIR FACES

OK NOT NEARLY AS MUCH SNOW CAME AND THEY HAVE MORE EQUIPMENT NOW THAN EVER, YRS AGO U COULD STAND OUTSIDE AND LOOK AT THE SKY AND FIGURE MORE THINGS OUT.

WELL I KNOW THE CRAZY MARCH GUY WILL BE TEXTING ME SOON, HE WANTS ME TO CHARGE 3.000.00 FROM HIS CC AND IN TURN KEEP 1,000.00 AND SEND 2,000.00 TO HIS REALTOR--NEVER MEETING HIM OR KNOWING A THING ABOUT HIM AND HIS ACCENT IS SO THICK THAT HE HAS TO TEXT, CUZ I CAN'T UNDERSTAND HOW THIS SOUNDS LIKE A GREAT IDEA. AND THIS MAN HAS BLESSED ME WITH MORE DEITY THAN ONE CAN IMAGINE, SO I HAVE NO IDEA WHERE HE IS FROM. OR DID I TELL U THIS AALREADY. OH CHIT U KNOW HOW I AM.

OKAAAY DOKAAAY HAVE A GREAT DAY.

I LUBS U ALL

• camillegal
    edited March 2016

OH JAZZY U PUSHED ME RIGHT INTO THE PEWL, BUT IT FELT GOOD, OUR LOUNGE SURE PROVIDES WARM WATER EXPERIENCE.

YES I DO HAVE METV AND I DO WATCH THAT. SOME OF THE NEW SHOWS I JUST CAN'T GET INTO CU THEY SEEM TO CONTINUE EACH WEEK AND I DON'T LIKE TO COMMIT AND WAIT FOR ANOTHER WEEK. SO I TEND TO STICK WITH WHAT I KNOW.

OH MY KIDS (MARTY/LESLIE) FILED THEIR TAX A WHILE AGO, BUT SINCE THERE HAS BEEN SSO MUCH HACKING GOING ON, NOW THEY HAD TO VERIFY OVER THE PHONE AND WHO THEY ARE, SO IT'S GOING TO TAKE LONGER, CUZ THERE HAS BEEN SO MUCH HACKING. JEEZ MEMBER WHEN THAT WAS MY GOAL TO BE A HACKER, THESE PPL ARE REALLY GOOD.

• goldie0827
    goldie0827 Member Posts: 6,835
    edited March 2016

CAMI, NO! That is scam

• camillegal
    edited March 2016

OH SWEET LORI, I KNOW IT'S A SCAM AND SO DO THE GUYS, I HATE TO SAY THIS BUT I'M HAVING A LITTLE FUN WITH THIS, I JUST DON'T LIKE THE BLESSINGS THAT HE BESTOWS ON ME-THAT SCARES ME LOL

• MemaSue56
    MemaSue56 Member Posts: 2,061
    edited March 2016

Yes Cami - that is a scam....please don't even talk to those peeps.

4 - I have tx on Tues at 12:45 providing my platelets are high enuf. I'll get my blood work done here on Monday. My DH will b with me, then Weds am catching a plane to Burbank. So it looks like we'll miss each other this time. waaaa

Gotta run...will be back tho. Lubs n hugz to all the gals I missed...muah muah

Heart

• jazzygirl
    jazzygirl Member Posts: 11,969
    edited March 2016

Cami- I had my identity stolen and people trying to use my credit to open cards last summer. I froze my credit and my accountant says if you know you have identity theft issues, the IRS will now issue you a pin in advance before you file. We are doing that this year because of the problems last year and that will protect me going forward. One of the few things they can to to avoid all the tax fraud issues going on.

One of my IT friends who is a cybersecurity expert says the US is 10 years behind on where it needs to be with all the on line data we have now. You have heard of all the breaches everywhere. I have had issues for years with credit card numbers being stolen, but after a big BSBC breach last year, I was really worried about my financial and health info being out there. Within months of that, my credit started getting hit.

• dara_diverse
    dara_diverse Member Posts: 5,004
    edited March 2016

Hi girls,

I have sure missed you all. I have skimmed through the posts I missed. Thanks so much for your kind sympathies over the passing of my Daddy. I am still very sad and think about him all the time. It will be a long time before my heart heals, this is the hardest loss of my life.

NM, thank you especially for making all of those yummie dwinks with JD, you are de best!

I am so over my head at work with missing last week. I do not know if I am coming or going. I came back to over 700 emails and am still digging through them.

Sue and Lori, love the pics of you girls, made me smile oh so big.

Gotta run, time to get back to work. Catch you wonderfoil goils anuddder time.

CheerS!

• jazzygirl
    edited March 2016

Dara- it is nice to hear from you and have thought of you often since we heard the news of your father's passing. I have no doubt you must feel overwhelmed with work. Father daughter relationships are special, I know mine was. Wishing you a speedy week to get through what you must so you can have some peace this weekend. Hugs sister.

• chisandy
    chisandy Member Posts: 11,408
    edited March 2016

Cami, funny you should mention that scam phone call. Just the other day I got one from the wife of a Nigerian prince in exile who promised to lower my mortgage interest rate by 8 inches....

I do wear compression when my LE flares (not often) as well as for exercise, guitar playing, in-flight and repetitive arm motion activities such as scrubbing pots, cooking with a lot of chopping and pan-flipping, grating hard cheeses, scooping frozen-hard ice cream, etc. I have a couple of plain sleeves and a glove, plus a couple of LympheDivas patterned sleeve-gauntlet sets (their gloves’ fingers are too long for me) in Lotus Dragon Tattoo and “Music City” (guitars, mikes, music symbols & roses) patterns. Was sorely tempted to go for leopard-print, as I do like to wear animal print items--but wearing more than one such accessory or piece of clothing at a time screams “Real Housewives of NJ.”

I am pretty pissed off. Didn’t get to see ANY of the Chicago Fire filming, and I had to postpone my LE therapy session to boot. When I ordered my son Gordy’s new flatscreen TV (the old one’s 12 yrs old and acts erratically) plus Geek Squad installation, the Best Buy website asked me if I wanted to keep, recycle or discard the old one. I clicked on ”discard,” as there was a $54 fee for “recycle.” I got an e-mail yesterday morning telling me how to schedule the installation, so I called. After spending 15 min. on hold, I was told that the TV had shipped and they’d coordinate delivery and installation--with the latter set for the noon-4pm window (and assurance that I wouldn’t be first on the schedule. This morning I awoke to find an e-mail from UPS that the TV would be delivered today between 11am and 5pm. Shortly after noon the installer called to ask if the TV had come yet; when I told him no, there was an 11-5 window, he said he couldn’t guarantee he could even come today depending on how his other appointments went and I should call him when the TV arrived. He called again an hour later--still no TV. Finally, about 5:30 (and without seeing a UPS truck all day), I heard a thud on my porch--but no knock on the door. Went to the door and found the TV box standing on my snowy porch.....and the UPS driver (a diminutive blonde) descending the stairs with her hand cart (no verification, no signature attempt). I called out, “Excuse me, miss--I can’t lift anything this heavy, there’s a lot of package theft around here, and the set has to warm up indoors before it can be installed. Can you please slide it through the door?” She replied curtly, “Sorry, we just leave stuff at the door. We don’t go inside” and went back to her truck. (Bullshit--my regular UPS drivers always get signatures unless I waive them in advance and specify an alternate dropoff location, and they come inside rather than let cold air and snow or rain in). Had to get Gordy to come downstairs from his writing office to put on his boots and drag it inside. Called the delivery guy, and he said he had two appts. in the 4-8pm window and might not get to me before 9. I told him I wasn’t going anywhere.

A little past 6, I heard a knock on the door--it was the installer. Turns out the first appt. was in my neighborhood but nobody was home. He slid the TV in its box through the house to the den and tried to lift the old one off its pedestal--but those 1st gen. flatscreens are heavy. He asked me if I was keeping it and I told him “no, I checked “discard,” so please take it away.” He replied that they don’t do that--they can only leave it in the house or recycle it, and recycling requires advance paperwork, a bigger truck and a different driver. I asked if he could at least schlep it out the back door (right outside the den) on to the deck, and he said it was too heavy. So I had to get Gordy to come back down and help him lift it off the pedestal and leave it on the floor in front of the loveseat. He finished the setup, including getting it online with our wi-fi network, and then left.....without taking the packaging either.

Is it any wonder I just had a couple of ounces of Etna Rosso and am about to have some sparkling rosé before it goes flat? It’s either that or the last chocolate donut.....

• nativemainer
    nativemainer Member Posts: 7,902
    edited March 2016

Good morning, Loungettes!It was indeed an interesting day at work yesterday.As in Chaotic.The Medical Director even got upset and shut off the laptop and started making notes on paper so we could just get done with the meeting.I had to leave at noon (the meeting started at 8:30) to do an admission, I'm not sure what time the meeting finally got done.You'd think that a company that has done more than 20 offices for the same company over the last year would have figured out that teaching us how to do something the day it's due, when there is a lot of stuff that has to be done days before that is NOT going to work well . . .

Jazzy--Apparently the system wasn't broken, the office folks had not been told that there were things they had to do BEFORE we started writing and signing the meeting notes.The training people were not here last week and probably should have been.They come for a week, go home for a week.For a company with such a good reputation and who has done more than 20 offices before ours for my company it seems awfully poorly planned.When they left at 5 it wasn't for dinner, it was for the day.I will be glad when we get through this week and get the new processes figured out.The Trainers teach the software use, but not the process (what has to be done in what order to move visits to another day, for instance).It's creating some frustration at times.BUT, it will get better once we get through this.

Cammy--Yup, we are having some real growing pains here.I keep reminding myself it will get better. Just need to hold on a little longer.You do know the guy texting you about charging his cc is a scam, right?Oh, ok, you do know and are playing with the guy.That's ok.

Mema--praying for good platelets and a safe, fun trip!

Dara--glad you are feeling able to pop in and say hi.It's hard to go through this.Give yourself a break and do the best you can and eventually you will get caught up again.

Chi--lower your mortgage rate by 8 INCHES?That was a pretty good give-a-way!Not to mention the Nigerian Prince in exile thingy.Holy moly what a drama just to get a TV delivered and installed!What a crock of bull.What ever happened to customer service?

Princess Leia of Maine's DOTD:

Good morning, Loungettes!Today should be an interesting day at work.We have a big team meeting every other week that happens today, lots of prep work for it, and it did not go well in the new charting system.The company folks here to teach us the system don't know exactly what went wrong or how to fix it, and Medicare requires this meeting happen tomorrow and all the signatures get collected.None of this is on paper now.Everyone has to sign before the doctor can sign, and he signs during the meeting. Out of 120 patients half didn't process properly. All this didn't come to light until quarter of four yesterday afternoon.The software company folks left promptly at 5.One of the clinical managers was in tears at 6 trying to fix it all.Today is also the day wedrop the old system and go entirely with the new one, and from what I've gathered there are some serious problems popping up.Like I said, should be an interesting day today.

Chi--so sorry to hear about the concert being cancelled.That must be so disappointing.The Oscar party sounds like it was a lot of fun!Low 30's and windy, you must have burned off a lot of calories just keeping your body temps normal!At least that's my thought.Sounds like the filming will create some havoc for your area.Do you get to watch any of it?

Jazzy--what is it with animals and supervising bathroom trips?I keep telling Sadie I know how to potty and am a big hooman and don't need supervision but she won't let me go alone.She will let me take a shower by myself, though!

Cammy--the new weekend nurse will start this coming weekend, hopefully, still need to get some stuff done before he has everything he needs, but at least I am done with that for now.

Goldie--LOL!:)

4--I'm sending Pants to paddle your pants for not visiting the Lounge!

Cammy--what a great thing for Joey to be able to hear about the history from someone who was really there!

Jazzy--Maxine has a good question!

Leap Year

1/2 oz Grand Marnier

2 oz Gin

1/2 oz Sweet Vermouth

1/4 oz Lemon Juice

Directions

Shake with cracked ice and strain into a chilled cocktail glass. Garnish with a lemon or orange twist.

Best served in a Cocktail Glass.

• jazzygirl
    edited March 2016

Good morning friend. I thought you might enjoy this!

• goldie0827
    edited March 2016

Cami, as soon as I read that, I almost called you! Glad you know it's a scam….WHEW!

I only skimmed through the posts. Dorothy, glad to see you pop in. I know your dad's passing is super hard on you. Big hugs sister!

Jazzy, my mom's HUGE German Sheppard follows her EVERYWHERE!

NM, how's the knee?

Julie, the shoulder?

LDB, miss you girl. Had so much fun. Thank you so much for carting my EWWA around. AND you have more company coming!

We will be leaving again in 2 weeks, back to Laughlin to see BJ Thomas.

• jazzygirl
    edited March 2016

And about the pets following you everywhere, I think sometimes dogs just do that. My sister golden retriever follows everyone everywhere. You might need her to retrieve something. Shepards have a need to keep their people in check.

One time I was with a friend who had a german Shepard and we were hiking down by the river. I had to go off and take care of business, and that dog went crazy. I asked my friend later, what was that about? She said German Shepards are herding dogs and their job is to keep the flock together. I was part of her flock! How cute is that?

Cats on the other hand are just nosy. LOL!

• camillegal
    edited March 2016

GOOD MORNING LADIES

SANDY HOLY CHIT WHAT U WENT THRU FOR A TV, I NEVER KNEW THAT UPS DOESN'T BRING IT IN THE HOUSE? THEY ALWAYS USED TO IF U ASKED THEM, I THINK NO ONE WANTED TO BE BOTHERED. BUT U DO HAVE GREAT RESTRAIN, I WOULD HAVE HAD THE WINE AND CHOCOLATE. OH AND I LUV THE 8 INCHES, THAT'S SO FUNNY.

NM WHAT A MESS U GALS HAVE ON U;R HNDS. I KNOW THERE R ALWAYS GLITCHES, BUT U RE SUPREME, WHICH IS ACCEPTABLE IN FOOD ITEMS ONLY. AND IF THE SYSTEM IS ALL SCREWY THAT JUST MEANS MORE WORK. AND U;R KNEE MISSY?

jULIE ARE U STILL ON LITE DUTY.?

JAZZY ISN'T IT FUNNY HOW EVEN THO DOGS AREN'T IN THEIR OWN ENVIRONMENT THEIR INSTINCTS R WHAT THEY ARE BRED FOR, OUR DOG DOES THE SAME THING--OURS IS USED AS A HERDER TOO ND IT DOES THAT LL THE TIME, EVEN IN THE HOUSE. AND YES A CAT DOENS;T REALLY CARE WHO'S AROUND.

LORI I HOPE U'R OK, PROBABLY TIRED BUT THAT WOULD BE NATURAL.

DORA I'M GLAD U POPPED IN AND DON'T WORRY ABOUT U'R WORK IT WILL GET DONE AND IT IS STRANGE WHEN R DADS LEAVE US, WE CN'T HELP BUT THINK OF THEM OFTEN.

ONE OFMY DRS. CALLED LAST NITE,CU I WROTE A QUESTION ON THIS MY CHART PUTER THING. I HAD TO LOL CU HE SAID HE DOESN'T LIKE THE PUTER AND HE'S YOUNG, I WAS SURPRISED. HE COULDN'T UNDERSTAND MY QUESTION ANYWAY, I WRITE THE WAY I SPEAK.HE WAS SOSWEET AND DIDN'T WANT TO ADD TO MY PAIN WITH ANY MORE MED. SO I HAAVE TO GET BACK TO HIM IN A COUPLE OF WEEKS, I STUMPED HIM. HE WANTED TO GIVE THIS MORE THOUGHT OF HOW TO TREAT ME. I KNOW THE DRS; HAVE TO ACT MORE CARING NOW BUT HIS ACTING WAS REALLY GOOD. SO HE PASSED THAT CLASS.

I',M GETTING TIRED NOW I HAD TO TAKE 2 PAIN PILLS THIS MORNING, I USUALLY TAKE ONE, I M ALLOWED 2 THO. LOL.

SUSYQ PRAYING FOR GOOD NUMBERS AND DAMN U'R BUSY. U AND LORI ARE SO BUSY I DON'T KNOW HOW U DO IT, U AMAZE ME ND I'M GLAAD U DO.

OK SEE U LATAH.

I LUBS U ALL

• nativemainer
    edited March 2016

Good morning, Loungettes!Nice and pleasant yesterday until the wind picked up, now it's wind chill warnings all day today.Mother Nature and Old Man Winter are having quite a fight, apparently!Wish they'd get marital counseling and settle down a bit.

Jazzy--LOL!

Goldie--the knee seems to be a bit better, not hurting as much.I know, I still need to get it looked at.

Jazzy--I've had German Shepherds and they do like to keep everyone together!Cats ARE just nosy!

Cammy--I keep telling myself the work stuff will get better, it's just the first week, got to expect a few glitches along the way, right?If I keep telling myself that it will be better, right?LOL the Dr passing the "acting caring" class!

German Coffee

1/2 oz Kirschwasser

1 tsp Sugar

5 oz (hot) Coffee

1 1/2 oz Whipping Cream

Directions

Pour coffee and liquor into an irish coffee cup and sweeten to taste. Gently float the cream on top, garnish with a black cherry, and serve.

Best served in a Irish Coffee Cup.

• camillegal
    edited March 2016

OMG I CAN'T BELIEVE I WAS ON LAST AND SO LONG AGO.

I'M UP WAY TO EARLY,, BLAH, OF COURSE IT'S CUZ OF MY D, BEING PRETTY BAD, IT IS A JOKE NOW, BUT LIKE I SAID I HAVE ANOTHER DR. STYMIED, OH WELL

WELL EITHER EVERYONE WAS SUPER BUSY OR NOT FEELING WELL,I HOPE IT WAS TO BUSY. AND NM I'M STILL WAITING TO HEAR ABOUT U'R KNEE.

OH I'M QUIET NOW, BUT I DID TALK TO MY SISTER EARLIER AND SHE'S ALWAYS READING THIS MED. JOURNAL, WELL ANYWAY THE HAVE BEEN PROVING THAT COCONUT CAN CONTROL A LOT OF STOMACH PROBLEEMS INCLUDING D--BY EATING 2 MACAROONS A DAY. ANOTHER THING FOR US TO TRY AND BOTH OF US LOVE COCONUT. WHEN WE WERE LITTLE WE ALWAYS HAD FRESH COCONUTS, MY DAD WOULD USE HIS HAMMER AND MY SISTER AND I WOULD FIGHT OVER THE MILK AND MY MOM WOULD MAKE US SHARE IT, OF COURSE. WOW HAVEN'T HAD THAT IN YEARS.

OK MY MED. REPORT FOR THE DAY. SEE U LATAH.

I LUBS U ALL.

• goldie0827
    edited March 2016

Jazzy, no need to throw something for my mom's dog to "fetch". She is pretty much bedroom bound, and I'm afraid soon to be bed bound! She hardly even goes to her kitchen anymore, just stays in her bedroom.

Cami I'm fine, I have posted. Not tired, just miserable with allergies. Sorry you are having to take 2 pain pills. Why in the hell can't these doctors help you???? CRAZY CHIT! I have the coconut oil. Not sure about it helping with D or stomach problems. If you do get some, you want organic/cold pressed coconut oil. I actually like a tsp in my coffee.

NM, cracking up at Mother Nature and Father Winter needing marital counseling. Good one! OMG, I thought you were gonna make an appointment for your knee?

Nuttin new to report here. Work as usual, although the temps here have been GREAT! How about you Jazzy?

• jazzygirl
    edited March 2016

• camillegal
    edited March 2016

JAZZY U NAILED IT FOR ME THIS YEAR.

• chisandy
    chisandy Member Posts: 11,408
    edited March 2016

Cami, with Passover coming up in April the stores (especially Mariano's & Jewel in suburbs w/Jewish communities, as well as Peapod.com) are starting to carry a bazillion different flavors of macaroons--regular, amaretto, vanilla, chocolate, chocolate chip, marble, etc.. I like Manischewitz the best (it's what I grew up with) but Streit's sometimes has some good ones. Glad you got the spam-mail joke!

NM, that German coffee sounds wonderful--but if you substituted maraschino, Cherry Kijafa, Cherry Heering (pronounced “herring"), or Cheri-Suisse (tough to find, chocolate-cherry, from the same maker as Vandermint) for the kirschwasser, you could leave out the sugar and get a more intense cherry hit! (And actually with kirschwasser, it’s Alsatian coffee....just over the border in France)!

• heidi s
    heidi s Member Posts: 398
    edited March 2016

Hey! I'm way too drunk right now to comment your posts. I found out that I lost my insurance, and will have to fight for it. Not sure why. But I'm freaked out!!!

• jazzygirl
    edited March 2016

Hsant- please keep us posted and so sorry.

• nativemainer
    edited March 2016

Good morning, Loungettes!TGIF!So looking forward to the weekend!Need to get so much stuff done around the house.

Cammy--you need to get your D written up in a medical journal and see if anyone in the world can help.There must be an answer somewhere.The knee is feeling much better now and the swelling has gone down, so I'm thinking it just needed more time to take care of whatever happened.

Goldie--dogs do take after their owners, they say.I wish your Mom would be more involved in taking care of herself.The knee is much better now, doesn't hurt anywhere near as much as a few days ago, so I'm thinking it's going to be ok.I know, I'm avoiding getting it looked at.

Jazzy--My kind of party!

Chi--I love cherry, I must try to find some of those!

Hsant--is something going on?

Fridays Frozen Mudslide

1 1/2 oz Vodka

1 1/2 oz Coffee Liqueur

1 1/2 oz Irish Cream

8 cubes Ice

1 1/2 oz Cream

1 scoop Vanilla Ice Cream

2 scoops Chocolate Ice Cream

Directions

Begin by crushing the 8 ice cubes in a blender. When ice is finely crushed, add the remaining ingredients and blend for 45 seconds on blender's highest setting. Pour into glass and serve immediately.

Best served in a Hurricane Glass.

• camillegal
    edited March 2016

GOOD MORNING LADIES.

HSANT WHATEVER IS GOING ON U KNOW IF WE CAN HELP, OR JUST BE A SOUNDING BOARD, WE'RE HERE.

SANDY, THANKS SO MUCH FOR THE INFO. I DID FORGET ABOUT THAT SECTION OF THE STORE AND YET OVER THE YEARS I'VE ALWAYS SHOPPED AND BOUGHT THINGS FROM THERE. I PERSONALLY DON'T SHOP MUCH ANYMORE, BUT MY KIDS ALWAYS TAKE MY LIST AND BUY WHATEVER I NEED AND I'LL TELL THEM WHAT U SAID.

OK NM U CAN FOOL SOME OF THE PEOPLE ALL OF THE TIME AND U KNOW THE REST, I'M GLAD U'R KNEE IS BETTER, BUT MAYBE SOMEONE BESIDES U SHOULD SEE IT "AHEM" I'M GLAD IT'S TGIF DAY BUT HOW BAD CAN U'R HOUSE BE? TRY TO RELAX SOME U NEED TO. AND LUBS THE DOTD SOUNDS LIKE A SUNDAY=FUNDAY DRINK TO ME. SO GOOD JOB.

AND I HAD DRS. SAY I SHOULD BE WRITTEN UP FOR THIS D--BUT NO ONE HAS LOL AND LIKE I SAID MOST OF THE DRS. WHO HAVE SEEN ME DON'T REALIZE THE EXTENT OF HOW BAD THIS IS, CUZ I'M NOT THIS SKINNY PERSON WHO U WOULD THINK HAD SUCH EXTREME STUFF. OH WELL.

OH AND I TALKED TO MY COUSIN AND SHE SUGGESTED A MOUNDS BAR, GOOD FOR THE DARK CHOCOLATE TOO. SHE HAS A POINT.

THIS PUTER IS INSANE IT TAKES ME LONGER TO CORRECT IT THAN IT DOES TO WRITE. CHIT

WELL EVERYONE HAVE A GOOD TGIF DSY AND JOEY'S HOME TODAY???SO I'M GOOD WITH THAT.

I LUBS U ALL

• goldie0827
    edited March 2016

I vote Cocktail Party too Jazzy.

Hsant, don't know what's going on, as you deleted your post. But sending positive vibes your way, for whatever is going on.

NM, not going to discipline you, you are a big girl. Glad the knee is doing better. My mom does absolutely NOTHING! It would be easier to deal with if she didn't have her wits about her! But she does, all of them! I talked to her yesterday morning, her nurse had been there, all is good. Labs came back, all good. Couple hours later she calls my son home from work. He gets there, and she is ok. I think she is doing this so she can be fed! Heaven forbid she should go to the kitchen and get herself something to eat!!! She's making me so angry. She's cut the dogs bag of food down, so he can get to it whenever he wants!

Cami, the Mounds bar couldn't hurt, could it!!! Enjoy your day with Joey. Is it a holiday???

Heading to town, our usual Friday. Business is starting to pick up a bit.

• jazzygirl
    edited March 2016

Good morning friends- it has been a busy, but also good week. Lots to do today so I will say hi and share some updates and then go to my busy day.

I got a call from one of my BFFs on the east coast late yesterday and she may be coming through town late next week and wants to stay with me during her visit. She has some family here in town too, but find herself stuck on their fold out coach too often and loves the comfort of my spare bedroom. One of my favorite friends to hang out with and we also travel well together. Hoping all will come together!

We have had some amazing weather this week. In the mid 70s and fruit trees blooming galore! Going to post some blooms for you here shortly.

Goldie- it has been a busy but good week. I have much going on in March, but feeling the fullness of life right now on all fronts with work, friends, life in general. I will say i have not felt like this in awhile so it is something I am embracing. Jazzy got her groove back?

ChiSandy- I love macaroons but don't eat sugar so I am out of luck. Everything you talked about above sounds so yummy to me?

Hsant- I wanted to share that if you lost your insurance outside of anything with a job, you may be able to sign up for an ACA plan through healthcare.gov. I get my insurance that way as I am self employed, and ACA won't let you be denied for previous conditions. I have had ACA plans the past few years and getting my claims paid on bc and other issues. You would need proof (letter) of loosing insurance to be eligible now as it is outside the normal enrollment period. I just thought i would share this if it could help? I have had more than my share of insurance issues through the years and happy to listen or suggest other things to look into if you want this?

Cami- yay for Joey being home. Dumb docs not believing the D. Many people who have GI issues have chronic D without weight loss. All the treatments we do tend to keep us fat anyways? I had a long talk with my MO about this in January (the weight thing). I wish these people would pay better attention? Passed the class on caring cracked me up too.

NM- it sounds like your knee may be better? I hope the system issues (and vendor responses) are improving. My client hold the bar very high for their vendors with not being able to walk away when things are broken (that includes me!) And Mother Nature and Old Man Winter, do they ever get along?

Gotta get to my busy day and wishing you all a good day and great weekend!

• jazzygirl
    edited March 2016

Fruit trees blooms here (taken by me but not in my yard). I noticed my weeping cherry has blossoms this morning! Happy

• juliet62
    juliet62 Member Posts: 3,246
    edited March 2016

jazzy heres to welcome visitors,have fun together and i'm joining your party, can't vote here so they take my money but i have no say in how it gets spent!

loria and sue love the pics ,hope all the labs and scans stay good

hsant-don;t know whats going on but hugs and prayers for you

chi--i'm hungry !!!!!!!!!!

cammi have fun with joey,i'm sticking with the cork for you because for most people ,pain pills have the reverse effect on them , have the docs considered a poop transplant for you because every thing else is not working,maybe a transfusion of normal gi bacteria might help

dorty,thinking of you,

nm sending healing thoughts for your knee

still being a greeter ,have to resist the urge to say" really" to some people checking in at gone 6pm for problems that have gone on for weeks or coming to a walk in clinic for problems that that they need an er for and have driven past an er to get to us

• juliet62
    edited March 2016

• juliet62
    edited March 2016