Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...
Webinar: Corrective Breast Reconstruction: Getting the Results You Want Join us July 9, 2024 at 6pm ET. Register here.

how about drinking?

Options
1227522762277227822792281»

Comments

• wallycat
    wallycat Member Posts: 1,325
    Options

DH just left to get his labs re-re-re-done. Hopeful but scared.

• minustwo
    minustwo Member Posts: 13,178
    Options

Wally - fingers crossed.

• wallycat
    wallycat Member Posts: 1,325
    Options

Thanks, Minus.

Calcium low!!!!!!!!!!!!! Kicking the can down the road….woohoooo.

Happy 4th to all!

• nativemainer
    nativemainer Member Posts: 7,856
    Options

Good Morning, Loungettes! Happy Twofer Tuesday! Yesterday was pretty successful. Mom's getting her cable and internet installed this afternoon. Now instead of complaining about not being able to watch TV or go on line she'll be complaining about how much it costs. Somehow she got it in her head that cable + internet was going to cost less than $100 per month, despite being told last time we were there that it would be at least $120 per month. Then when they got done with the DVR and wireless and other addons it hit $170 per month for the first year. Of course, it will go up after the first year, but we'll deal with that when it happens. Then I discovered she'd gone back to putting all her pills for the day in one box instead of using the pill minder I got her with ayem and peeyem, and she had a pile of pills for me to sort out 'cause she couldn't read the imprints. I got mad at her, read her the riot act, and now I'm going to set up her pills for her. I'm going to get her a second pill minder and top them off each time I visit so she's always got at least a weeks' worth of meds set out. It's a wonder she hasn't killed herself messing with those meds already!

Wally--WhooHoooo indeed! That's wonderful news!

Happy Happy

INGREDIENTS

INSTRUCTIONS

Mix in shaker and strain into a cocktail glass.

From < https://www.barnonedrinks.com/drinks/h/happy-happy-7864.html

• m0mmyof3
    m0mmyof3 Member Posts: 9,560
    Options

Let’s party!! I am done with classes and waiting for my degree to come but I did it!

• miriandra
    miriandra Member Posts: 2,114
    edited July 3
    Options

Con-grad-ulations M0mmy!! 👩‍🎓

• m0mmyof3
    edited July 3
    Options

ty

Even though I expected the hot flashes to start after the surgery, I thought it would be at least a couple more weeks before they came knocking on my door this morning! Sheesh!

• carolehalston
    carolehalston Member Posts: 7,964
    Options

Congratulations on earning your degree, Mommyof3! Sympathy for the hot flashes.

Wishing everyone a good 4th of July.

• m0mmyof3
    Options

ty Carole