Support us when you check out at Walgreens! Learn more about our Walgreens collaboration.

TIME TO CIRCLE THE WAGONS GIRLS

Comments

• snowmen_n_thongs
    snowmen_n_thongs Member Posts: 367
    edited April 2007
    my name is that weired (sp) lol
    snowshoe on rabbits?
    tracey
  • b445
    b445 Member Posts: 980
    edited April 2007
    Cheri, your are OFFICIALLY in the MIDDLE of the Circle!
    We love you dear sweet girl, and I just know they will find a way to figure out what is going on in that head of yours. I'm pretty sure they can't do anything like the MRI cause that's one giant magnet and with all the metal you have it just won't do. So that Dr. better come up with something better for you.

Amber is welcome here anytime! We love her too! And you can tell her that her Mommy has lots of people praying that the Drs. get their act together and take care of our Cheri!

It took me forever to read all the posts and I'm really tired and coughing again so I need to go to bed. I hope to have news about the CT tomorrow but will give them til Monday at the latest!

Hugs Prays and more logs on the fires!
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Member Posts: 1,233
    edited April 2007
    Here's a pic I took tonight of Amber and I think she's got Mork. Those puppies are getting soo big. If this pic is too big, I'll resize. I'll post the other 2 pics on the pic thread. BTW, Amber's hair was wet, not greasy. lol

• christineK
    christineK Member Posts: 735
    edited April 2007
    Aw Cg's I don't know what has been happening on another thread, kinda glad that I am not in the midst of it this time. I do wanna say welcome to Z! G- good luck wit the chemo and to Vicki, I love that Rascal Flatts song.
    I have been working way too hard and I am trying to get my team registered for the Komen walk (6/17) I wish ya'll a good weekend surrounded by Love!
    I will see Sheryl Crowe and Billy Crystal at a fundraiser for one of our Children's hosp this wkend. Very Controversial- It is a Catholic Hosp and she is pro-choice and pro stem-cell and very vocal about it, The Arch-Bishop of this Dioceses stepped down from the Hosp Board because of her performance. I am still going!
  • zazette15
    zazette15 Member Posts: 223
    edited April 2007
    Good evening CG's. This poem says why I am here with you and how I am here for you.

Cheri and Amber, I lend you my hope.

Lend me your hope for a while,
    I seem to have mislaid mine.
    Lost and hopeless feelings accompany me daily,
    pain and confusion are my companions.
    I know not where to turn.

Looking ahead to future times
    does not bring forth images of renewed hope.

I see troubled times,
    pain-filled days,
    and more tragedy.

Hold my hand and hug me;
    listen to all my ramblings,
    recovery seems so far distant.
    The road to healing
    seems like a long and lonely one.

Stand by me,
    offer me your presence,
    your heart and your love.
    Acknowledge my pain,
    it is so real and ever present.
    I am overwhelmed
    with sad and conflicting thoughts.
    Lend me your hope for a while.
    A time will come when I will heal,
    and I will share my renewal,
    hope and love with others.

~Author Unknown

Take care you kind souls, I'm checking the perimeter so all goes well through the night. I'll stoke the fire one more time. Peaceful dreams and hope for very few sweats.
  • zazette15
    zazette15 Member Posts: 223
    edited April 2007

Thanks for the welcome, very happy to be here.

• jasmine
    jasmine Member Posts: 773
    edited May 2008

Good grief! Yes, it's 3:27 cst and I'm wide awake. Thought I had that 'waking up in the middle of the night thing' solved but here I am! Z, do you have any hot cocoa???

• newvickie
    newvickie Member Posts: 2,941
    edited April 2007
    Good morning sweet sisters,
    Walking the perimeter early this morning. Yeah it's Friday! I see Nicki's wagon and she's up and about looking for coffee, Jasmine is sleeping in as she was up in the wee hours or the night, Cheri is in the center, surrounded by us all, Lisa's wagon is a welcome sight to see, Sweet Mena has moved her wagon a little closer to our circle, Z's wagon is quiet but it's early where she is...even here in our circle so we'll let her sleep, making a wide berth around Iris's wagon so I won't set off the alarms and have the cops come running (I have "borrowed" several things that I um...forgot to return LOL), Sheri's wagon is quiet too...wake up and see us dear lady, I hear baby cooing from Robins wagon, wonder if I can sneak in and snuggle that baby, Amy's wagon has all her little friends and new baby surrounding it and I gave Mazer a cinammon roll, Susan is up and restlessly pacing worrying with the rest of us about sweet Cheri, Oh too many wagons to count. Just wanted to give you a little visual of many of us this morning. We are all here...we are all in a circle with a few in the center. We will keep each other safe, happy, loved and uplifted. I know I missed many wagons but I love ya all.
    Cheri dear...I'm glad you have an appointment today so I'm firing up the magic carpet so we can all go along. You will be fine...you're one tough cookie. Amber is welcome here any time at all...we love her too and you are so blessed to have her. What would we do without our kids?

Mena...so good to see you post. We have missed you and your sweet words. I am visualizing Cheri tied down in the center and can imagine some not so nice words LOL.

Z...what a beautiful poem. I'm glad your here...we are all glad you are here. We need more sisters to join the circle, to protect and care for.

Gina...hope you are feeling well and resting. Full of wonderful drugs that are killing every little piece of the beast.

Christine...I love Rascal Flatts too and thought that his video "My Wish" would be a good one for the day.

Susan...love the secret pals idea but I think we could just do it and leave our return address's off the envelopes (a bit risky but not too bad)and just mail things off...gather any new addresses we need and sent little pick me ups. Your working really hard on this...just a thought to make it easier.

Missing many of you at the moment...not awake yet! Restless, dream filled night which I think is from the Xanex or the Lexapro. I think weird dreams are a side effect of both. I hate them as they seem so real that I wake up and have to figure out if I was dreaming or not.

Have a beautiful love filled day sisters,
    Vickie

A final message to our moderators...please please please get rid of the nasty thread. I know they have the pm's about it and don't know where they are but I have faith they will stop it today. Mena and Cheri decided to be the thread killer there so I'm not even going to look...lets all try to ignore.
  • BRSTN
    BRSTN Member Posts: 165
    edited April 2007
    Good Morrning everyone,

Z, welcome to the circle. I know you have already found out it is a wonderful place.

I've been off and on AWOL for a while. My laptop died and the stairs to the upstairs CPU are a bit daunting. Some days I made it up. But Wed. night I got a brand new laptop with a 17" screen. It's so nice. So I'm back and so happy. I even got it before the tax free weekend. It was worth the $90.00 I would have saved to get it Wed. and be back with all of you.

Cheri, you are in my prayers. I had a dr. tell my husband in front of me that "it is probably a brain tumor." That was 24 years ago and the darn thing hasn't shown up yet. It's scary, I know. So hang in there. I loved you description of what might happen to your brain cells.

I'm so glad I just hang out here. I hate board crap. I was in a cross stitchers group once where it happened on a regular basis.

It's Friday. Yippee. We have an anniv. dinner to go to on Sat. night, but other than that it's a open weekend. I love those. I have stuff to catch up on, but it's little stuff.

Got to get some coffee. I see Nicki chugging it down. Don't worry, I'll make another pot for all you sleepy heads.

Betty
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Member Posts: 2,728
    edited April 2007

Well I overslept this morning. I hate it when my morning computer time is cut short! Im really looking forward to the week-end. Its gonna be nice and Sunny and I get to plant my flowers! Finially!

Beth: I remember readin somewhere that you had diarrhea from Levaquin. That is one of the antibiotics that can cause C-Diff. So I would definitely talk to your doctor about continuing. You dont want C-Diff right before surgery. With regards to the sentinel node. My cancer was in my right breast. I had the left removed propholactically. They did a sentinel node on my left. At the time I was too uneducated to ask why. But I know my surgeon and he would have insisted on doing it.

Mena: Oh my goodness, it is so good to hear from you. Im a feisty nurse and would like to think I know everything! But I dont know the answer to your MRI question. Chalk this one up to another learning experience. We have been friends for along time. Once again, I first met you in the chat - and then our friendship continued here on these boards. You are a good friend. You also deserve a break. You love Cheescake. You are my friend.

Cheri: Im so glad you came on a posted. Of course this is scary. I would be flippin out. You make sure you call that doctor this morning and DEMAND to talk to him. Gutsy girl that I am, I would probably drive to his office and sit there until he would speak to me. You deserve some answers TODAY. Good luck today and dont back down.

Vickie: Good morninbg Sunshine sister. So you didnt tweak my toes this morning - thats why I slept in so late. Im almost out of time on the computer - so Im wishing you a wonderful day.

Betttttty! Another sunshine sister. So glad your back. I missed ya while you were gone. Oh and thanks for the coffee. Yes I still am chugging it down.

Well - thats it! Im outta time. Guess I will catch up with all of you later. Enjoy your day. Think wonderful thoughts. Be kind to one another.

Nicki
  • Madison
    Madison Member Posts: 859
    edited April 2007
    Good Morning Sunshine Sisters

Yes,Nicki it is Friday...finally
    Thank you so much for your beautiful post
    Z, I don't remember if I said Welcome, so I am going to do it a second time....Welcome, we are so glad you are here
    Cheri, I can't promise Mazer will behave today, but we're will be there for you. The magic carpet is ready
    Oh, Mena it is so good to see you posting. There isn't a hour that goes by that I don't think of you. You are very loved.
    G, what can I say except I am sorry you had to see "that other post"..I think maybe this is one of those times when we may never know why this has happened.
    Vickie, I am going to need that coffee to get through today..thanks

When I think of all of you this is what I see:

You are all standing with your arms outstretched-ready to give a helping hand, a hug, or comfort
    A smile so beautiful and welcoming
    And eyes that only show kindness and love

Have a wonderful Friday to all
    Hugs, Madison
  • Boo46
    Boo46 Member Posts: 261
    edited April 2007
    Hi ladies,
    Just a quick post cause I have to leave for work.
    Cheri - Dear girlfriend, I sent you a PM. Hang in there. ((Cheri))
    Gina - hope chemo is going well
    To every one else - my thoughts are with you. Don't have time to post to all but I'm thinking of you.
    I wasn't going to say anything about the "other" thread but I just have to. I am appauled that a personal attack was posted and even more upset that it has not been deleated. I think the moderaters have some explaining to do. BC.org no longer feels like a safe place to me. I almost decided to never post on these boards again and have been struggling with this since yesterday. I decided not to let one mean spirited person take away a sorce of support for me. This whole thing makes me feel vunerable and not quite safe here and I don't like that!!!!!!
    Love and hugs to you all.
    Sue
  • [Deleted User]
    edited April 2007
    Oh Boo! Ive been thinking of you. Im glad you didnt decide to leave. Sometimes, negativity sneaks in on a post here or there. But if we leave because of it, then that nasty poster wins.

You are here in the circle. A safe respite. Something is going on. Usually the moderators respond to such garbage very quickly. They do a good job here so dont feel vulnerable. You are safe here in the circle. Your posts brighten my day. You are my friend.

Nicki
  • jankay
    jankay Member Posts: 789
    edited April 2007

Sand and Stone

TWO FRIENDS WERE WALKING
    THROUGH THE DESERT.
    DURING SOME POINT OF THE
    JOURNEY, THEY HAD AN
    ARGUMENT; AND ONE FRIEND
    SLAPPED THE OTHER ONE
    IN THE FACE.

THE ONE WHO GOT SLAPPED
    WAS HURT, BUT WITHOUT
    SAYING ANYTHING,
    WROTE IN THE SAND:

TODAY MY BEST FRIEND
    SLAPPED ME IN THE FACE.

THEY KEPT ON WALKING,
    UNTIL THEY FOUND AN OASIS,
    WHERE THEY DECIDED
    TO TAKE A BATH

THE ONE WHO HAD BEEN
    SLAPPED GOT STUCK IN THE
    MIRE AND STARTED DROWNING,
    BUT THE FRIEND SAVED HIM.

AFTER HE RECOVERED FROM
    THE NEAR DROWNING,
    HE W ROTE ON A STONE:

'TODAY MY BEST FRIEND
    SAVED MY LIFE '.

THE FRIEND WHO HAD SLAPPE D
    AND SAVED HIS BEST FRIEND
    ASKED HIM, 'AFTER I HURT YOU,
    YOU WROTE IN THE SAND AND NOW,
    YOU WRITE ON A STONE, WHY?'

THE FRIEND REPLIED
    'WHEN SOMEONE HURTS US
    WE SHOULD WRITE IT DOWN
    IN SAND, WHERE WINDS OF
    FORGIVENESS CAN ERASE IT AWAY.
    BUT, WHEN SOMEONE DOES
    SOMETHING GOOD &nbs p; FOR US,
    WE MUST ENGRAVE IT IN STONE
    WHERE NO WIND
    CAN EVER ERASE IT.'

LEARN TO WRITE
    YOUR HURTS IN
    THE SAND AND TO
    CARVE YOUR
    BENEFITS IN STONE.

THEY SAY IT TAKES A
    MINUTE TO FIND A SPECIAL
    PERSON, AN HOUR TO
    APPRECIATE THEM, A DAY
    TO LOVE THEM, BUT THEN
    AN ENTIRE LIFE
    TO FORGET THEM.

SEND THIS PHRASE TO
    THE PEOPLE YOU'LL NEVER
    FORGET. I JUST DID.

IF YOU DON'T
    SEND IT TO ANYONE,
    IT MEANS YOU'RE IN A
    HURRY AND THAT YOU'VE
    FORGOTTEN YOUR FRIENDS.
    TAKE THE TIME TO LIVE!

DO NOT VALUE THE THINGS
    YOU HAVE IN YOUR LIFE, BUT VALUE
    WHO YOU HAVE &n bsp;IN YOUR LIFE !

AND IF I HAPPEN TO GET IT BACK,
    &nb sp; THEN I KNOW MY PLACE IN YOUR LIFE.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i think this is
    very appropriate. how about u all?
  • shokk
    shokk Member Posts: 790
    edited April 2007

Hey Jankay I have been looking for your post this morning.....just so ya know I won't forget you as long as I live and for that matter every cg girl here......your post are becoming a great way to start my day........I will check back in when I get to work......last night was my daughters freshman band orinetion (sp) at the high school....it started at 7 and was over at 9 and guess what guys I didn't say breast cancer one time.....people would ask how I was doing and I just said good.....thank God that I have all of ya'll so when I need to I can shout "I'm scared as hell" and everyone gets it........Cheri will talk to you later....hope you are getting some rest this morning....Vickie you and Madison and then all the cg's doing the squares....saw Lisa40 pic.....ya'll continue to amaze me.......ok gotta go...bbl.....love ya'll.........

• Naniam
    Naniam Member Posts: 586
    edited April 2007
    Good Friday Morning to all - wherever you are I hope sunshine fills your day.

Cheri, sometimes we wonder if the bad news will ever stop and why we seem to always have it follow us. As others have said, you are safe in the circle. We have you covered. Amber is a very lovely young woman and the puppy is cute too.

Z, Welcome!!! I used to be a regular poster but as time has passed and activities increase, it has become harder and harder to keep up. You are in a great group of loving, caring and supporting women.

Mena, it was good to see you post and thankful that you are able to keep your meds down. One thing for sure, this disease does make us appreciate all the small things that come our way - even being able to keep down our meds. I think that one might measure up to being a big one though.
    Sending hugs.

RobinTN, thanks for sharing your grandchildren. Like you, mine are the joy of my life. I'll be keeping my grandsons for the weekend and this is the first time in a very long time that I have felt like doing that. They are two, very active, full of energy BOYS>

Nicki, Vicki - see you gals are up and moving around. Thanks for getting the coffee on. I need a whole pot myself this morning. Jasmine, don't know what is up with this waking up or not being able to sleep again but it is the pits. I keep thinking I am past that but surprise! I got tired of taking Ativan or another drug to help me rest but a few nights of this and you want to just say "pass the drugs".

Christine, Susan, Madison, Jankay, Sue, Shirley, Puppy, Amy, Margaret, MB, - just all of you - have a great day.
    If you are having a treatment, test, waiting on results or just "one of those days" sending you hugs.

Brenda
  • Madison
    edited April 2007
    Lisa40 received her afghan yesterday. There is a beautiful post from her on the afghan thread.
    Hugs, Madison
  • jankay
    jankay Member Posts: 789
    edited April 2007
    I want to apologize for being self centered. I have meant everytime to remark on the cute donkey. My daughter Jessica not only can cookbut is an animal lover. If i had shown her the baby donkey i almost guarantee we would have one. Robin your babies are gorgeous and almost make me want another ooooooooooops ilost my mind for a minute.
    tc
    jankay
  • Mena
    Mena Member Posts: 263
    edited April 2007
    Brenda!! How wonderful to see YOU!! Yes, I guess you are right. Being able to keep my chemo down is a big, not small, deal! But you know what I mean. It's a small pleasure as pleasures go hahahahah....

I'm actually excited about not puking! YAY! How bizarre...

I'm sitting here picturing a bunch of cross-stitchers having a get-down 'n dirty bitch slap hahahahah...thanks for the visual...as if a bunch of women with bc getting nasty with one another isn't bad enough...pass the cheesecake...

What new babies did Amy have? Now that's exciting. I'll have to go back and look...she has the most adorable babies...happy beginning of the weekend everyone...

Cheri I want a full report on how you are feeling as soon as you see this. Make sure you've already called the doctor about that MRI, too. Or give me his number...

Take care everyone...I'll check in later...Mena...xo
  • tflowers
    tflowers Member Posts: 232
    edited April 2007
    Mena's back...let the games begin.
    Now Mena move over and let Cheri into the middle of the circle and play nice.xoxo

Well computer at home is down again.

Jankay...you are amazing and love the posts every day
    Z...love your picture, very cute..
    Betty...I'm watching Niki to make sure she shares...
    Boo...good girl for staying. Hopefully it shall pass and get deleted as it should be been from the start.
    Cheri...daughter should be a model with her eyes. Beautiful!!
    Vickie...you sure are up early in the am. Sorry about the sleep issues. I sleep great now...move the dh to another room, no more snoring all night and kicking me.
    Niki...showed my dh your signature and he laughed. I think he knew better than pick on my sisters. xoxo
    Rainy day here and lots of cleanup at work before the hell of month end starts. Love to all and everyone I missed this am.

ps...Ishop1 waiting on baby call. xoxo
  • shokk
    edited April 2007

Hola cg's.....I am trying to get my thoughts together this morning.........I should have had one more cup of coffee....first of all Nicki your post yesterday was just so touching......I consider you to be a great friend.....I had been lurking around bc.org for a long time and I always read your post long before we had a conversation....I never did have a sisters growing up and I know sisters don't always get along (my mom is an identical twin and has not spoken to her sister in two yrs)they are 81 yrs old and act like 5 yr olds when ever they get together.......geez.....anyway all the girls here ya'll are all like sisters to me (sisters that mostly get along)we aren't always going to agree but I feel like we all respect and understand one another.....it is amazing to think that on this thread we all have differents kinds of bc, we come from all different places, some married, some single, some with kids, some no kids, some grandmothers, some that are just way to young to have to be dealing with bc......sometimes I will be sitting reading posts and I just get overwelmed......oh shot guys...I'll brb phone is ringing........

• shokk
    edited April 2007

Ok first of all I ment to say "oh shoot guys" anyway....Mena I am shokk and I just want to tell you that you were another member here that I always read your post when I was first lurking.....I remember seeing your pic when you received one of the quilts and I thought how beautiful you are...anyway I am so sorry things have been so difficult for you...but I am glad to see you posting....I have never heard so many women always giving you a shout out and so many praying for you......you have impacted so many lives here.......DebC where are you???You can come back out and play poor baby......the bad thread is finally gone.......I litterally could feel your blood pressure shooting up.......geez you are so special.....it was like someone being mean to one of your daughters....your passion for us cg's is amazing.....its a good thing that "the other person" was not in the same room with you sweetheart......she's lucky if she wakes up and there is not a salmon head in her bed....ha.......Amy....Amy come check in with us before tonight because we ain't going to see you again until Monday........why do I have a feeling that you have not left that baby donkey's side?????We need a name or at least give us some names and let us have some imput.....I am going to get some work done and then I am going to come back and tell a story in a little while.....bbl alligators..

• Tricia
    Tricia Member Posts: 103
    edited April 2007
    Hello,
    I read through the welcome thread and was so impressed with the atmosphere here. Ok, a little more about me. Today is my 59th birthday!
    I was diagnosed March 8 with ILC and LCIS (nodes neg) er/pr+ HER- had a lumpectomy 3/29 but did not get clear margins. Just went to a new surgeon who specializes in BC and now am waiting 2 weeks to get MRI. I hope that will help me make a decision.
    I have been married to a wonderful man, Jeff, for 29 years. I have 3 grown step kids, but was never able to get pregnant.
    I live in the Florida Keys, working in childrens mental health. Lived in Denver for 30 years (loved it) where I was a sp Ed teacher and then counselor in a middle school.
    Was born and spent the first 22 years in So. Cal.
    I don't really have any hobbies, but I love to read mysteries; reading Janet Evanovich at the moment. I try to grow orchids, but have killed more than a few.
    I am not able to get on the computer much during the work day, so it will take me a bit to learn your names.
    Thank you again for welcoming me here.

Tricia
  • sherloc
    sherloc Member Posts: 893
    edited April 2007
    I'm sitting here picturing a bunch of cross-stitchers having a get-down 'n dirty bitch slap hahahahah

HAHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAHA
    O my gosh that is just what I needed to read after a crappy night on the couch.
    Mena my dear you never cease to make me smile.
    Yehaw on no puking.

Brenda, it is good to see your name this morning as well. Don't bother with trying to catch up when you are gone for a while. Just catch us up on your doings and go from there.
    I don't have "survivor guilt". I have "my cancer was not bad enough guilt"....The "O you didn't have chemo????" comments get me everytime.

Cheri, I am so glad Amber thought about coming here when she so upset. You've raised a lovely young lady. She is very worried about her mommy.
    My dear I am not a doctor or a nurse or anything of that sort but I promise you your brain will not explode, nor will the cells leak out.
    Let us know when you talk to the doc.
    Amber is beautiful and that puppy is HUGE!!

Lisa, good to see your name on my screen this morning as well. Hope you had a good night.

Tracey, snowshoes on rabbits? hmmmm that would make it hard for them to hop.

Christine, I'm wondering why a Catholic Hospital would book someone that disagreed with their beliefs? Have a good time at the benefit. Praying they make lots and lots of money. My dear Navy boy who was just home on leave shaved his head a month or so ago for a benefit for St Judes. Not such a stretch for him since his head was pretty much buzzed anyway but well you know...the thought and all that.

Z, beautiful poem.

Vicki, sick woman that I am I couldn't help but go look first thing this morning....nasty thread all gone. Or at least I couldn't find it.
    I think Cheri looks nice hog tied don't you?

Betty a new lap top...woo hoo. Glad your back.

Nicki, hope you have a simply fantabulous day at work with no interference from higher ups, only agreeable patients, and no traffic jams.

Madison that was a lovely word picture.

Boo/Sue, I am very glad you didn't go away.
    I was very surprised that the moderators took so long to respond to it. I'm sure their mailboxes were over flowing. But in reality they are real people with real lives and wellllll.

Good morning Jankay. How are you feeling this morning?

Shokk, My standard response to folks is "I'm good".

Brenda, have a grand time with your grands.

Mena, two posts on the same page. I am very very impressed.
    Amy is the proud mommy of a brand new baby donkey. How cool is that?

I'm sure there will be another 3 pages when I hit the button so I'll be back.
  • [Deleted User]
    edited April 2007
    Well! The evil post was finially deleted! Thank goodness.

Nicki
  • sherloc
    sherloc Member Posts: 893
    edited April 2007
    Hi Theresa. Feel free to come clean my house too.

Shokk, my sister and I are the best of friends and we still fight. Thats what sisters do.
    A salmon in her bed....HAHHAHAHSHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

Welcome Tricia. It is very good to meet you. Orchids are the only thing I don't kill. How weird is that.

Off to find the latest afgan. See ya.
  • beth1225
    beth1225 Member Posts: 402
    edited April 2007
    Well, morning is almost over and the weekend will be upon us!

Good see people posting who have been AWOL lately.

Lisa, so glad you got the afghan. Cuddle away!

I have to go bail out the basement, again! When I get some extra money, someday, we will waterproof it again. It has been almost 20 years, guess it needs it again. So you will all have to excuse me if I don't greet all of you individually.

Has Tricia made it over here yet? I think it is her birthday coming up. I will check it out and let you know for sure.

Heard from the ps, finally. He agreed that having a flare-up of my colitis is not good before surgery, especially if I get dehydrated. So he said to discontinue it and he will order an IV to be put in at pre-op and continue it post-op both IV and orally at home. Nicki and Gina, he wanted to know where I got all the terminology from. I think he was a little threatened by it. Oh well! Better to be safe and out of the bathroom.

Gotta go and bail water. That shop vac is getting a real workout. If it rains after surgery, dh will be home and he will deal with it.
  • Tricia
    Tricia Member Posts: 103
    edited April 2007
    Hi Beth,
    I made it, my post is on the previous page.
    Aren't you sweet - my birthday is today!
  • Madison
    edited April 2007
    Just stopped in to welcome Tricia.....this is a great place to be....welcome-welcome.
    Madison

Oh, Happy Birtday!!!!
  • jasmine
    jasmine Member Posts: 773
    edited May 2008
    Happy Birtdhay, Tricia!

Sorry everyone....its a drive-by post....or a hit-n-run!