Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

New Want To Play A Word Game

Options
1916917918919920922»

Comments

• mom2bill
    mom2bill Member Posts: 7,425
    edited December 2022
    Options

Waldorf Red Cake sounds intriguing. I’ll have to google that and check out the recipe. Remaining LOYAL to family traditions makes the holidays particularly enjoyable. With all of the holiday treats that I have eaten, I definitely need to work off some of the excess calories. Going somewhere in the new year where there are a lot of interesting places to explore on foot would be great. Perhaps hiking in a National Park?

• zogo
    zogo Member Posts: 19,190
    edited December 2022
    Options

Hiking in a National Park sounds lovely. We shouldn't dilly DALLY any more. Let's go! Got a good one to suggest? I need to work off these holiday cheat meals!

• mom2bill
    edited December 2022
    Options

A friend of mine visited Arches National Park in Utah last year, and posted some very striking pictures. With its interesting rock formations and multiple hiking trails, this might be an interesting place to get our DAILY exercise.

• zogo
    edited December 2022
    Options

Oh, that would be IDEAL, as my youngest son lives in Utah!! He often goes camping in Moab, but it is ski season now and he is on the slopes all the time in winter. We are actually going out there to ski in March. I haven't been on skis in years.

• mom2bill
    edited December 2022
    Options

I have only gone downhill skiing about 5 times in my entire life. I think I’m too old to try and master that now, but wouldn’t mind trying to GLIDE along on some cross country skis.

• zogo
    Options

So it's been too long since I've been here. All the changes have been a challenge. But now it's summer and the weather is IDEAL. Sunny and 70s today.

• mom2bill
    Options

I agree that the changes have been a challenge, and I find myself spending less time on this site. That LEADS me to my latest issue, which is that I am no longer receiving email notifications when my favorite topics are updated. This makes it harder to quickly sign on and play the games. On a more positive note, I’m glad that you are enjoying some nice weather!

• zogo
    Options

Been a long while since I've visited this page. Had some birthday and anniversary celebrations, and now it's time to focus on the SCALE. Must go for a walk and get some exercise in! Plus eat low carb.

• mom2bill
    Options

We’ve been having so much rain that my walking program became nonexistent. The coming week is supposed to be more like spring, so it’s time to get out and golf, and possibly CLEAN out some closets. That counts as exercise, right?