Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

Dancing with the Stars

Options

Comments

• MargaretB
    MargaretB Member Posts: 771
    edited October 2007
    Options

Wayne was so painful to watch, we couldn't.  Hubby said we could have done better and he has two bum knees.  I think Julianne (is that her name?) is just too cute and so is Helio.

Margaret

• ADK
    ADK Member Posts: 752
    edited October 2007
    Options

As I was clapping about Wayne going, I was apologizing to Cheryl.  She had to tone back so much to dance with him.  In a way, that was also painful to watch.

Do you really think Samatha will be skinny again so fast?  I just think that's not natural.  I know Heidi Klum went to an awards thing 8 days after having a baby and she looked awesome, but again, it's not natural.  I feel for women that have children and are held up to this type of standard.  I have never had kids, so I don't really know what it's like. 

• lvtwoqlt
    lvtwoqlt Member Posts: 765
    edited October 2007
    Options

I am glad that Wayne is gone but I will also miss seeing Cheryl.

I have a 22 year old son and I never got back into the pre-baby shape. I will wait to see how Samathana looks on Monday to make any judgement.

Sheila

• Unknown
    edited May 2008
    Options

Don't forget tonite! 

• Odalys
    Odalys Member Posts: 929
    edited October 2007
    Options

It sure seems the ladies always get the most criticism.  Jane Seymour was so greateful who cares if she lifter her leg.  Oh boy, Cameron is so Hot!!!  Okay, for a minute there I almost got my mojo back. hehehe

• Unknown
    edited May 2008
    Options

Wow, Cameron sure made a 180 tonight!

• Unknown
    edited May 2008
    Options

I just love Marie.  Can you imagine having EIGHT kids????

• ADK
    edited October 2007
    Options

I missed most of it - the Red Sox are in a pennant race and, being superstitious, I thought if I didn't watch the game, they would lose.  They lost anyway.  I wish I had watched DWTS instead.  There's a game again tonight - I don't know what I will do.

• Unknown
    edited May 2008
    Options
    ADK -- you can see any episode you miss online at www.abc.com.  They have full episodes of all their shows if you miss one.
  • ADK
    edited October 2007
    Options

Thanks, AlwaysHope!!!  I think I will watch it tonight before the game.

• lvtwoqlt
    edited October 2007
    Options

Well it is bye - bye to the boxer. He was not improving as much as the others. I think it was because he is also in training for his next fight in December.

Sheila

• Unknown
    edited May 2008
    Options

I agree it was time for the boxer to go.  Boy, Mel B did not look happy to be in the bottom two at all.  Frown

• Odalys
    edited October 2007
    Options

Hi friends!  Is everyone ready for the latin dances tonight?  I am a little biased but I sure love the sexy hip and shoulder movements.  OMG...as I am typing this, Marie Osmond hyperventilated and passed out?

What happened to the latin moves????  Tonight's show was a bit disappointing. 

• ADK
    edited October 2007
    Options

What's up with Marie?  I didn't think her dance was as "on" as usual and she was almost manic just before she fainted - when Tom was asking the audience to applaud for the band and singers, she kept laughing - I think it made the audience uncomfortable and they didn't really applaud.  For some reason, I think I remember that this has happened to her before - she fainted at a concert.  I could be wrong.

I think the judges were kinda mean to Julieanne & Helio.  They overrated Mel's dance because they felt bad about the last week when Mel ended up in the bottom two.  I think the judges want Sabrina, Helio, Mel and Jennie as the final four and they are doing what they can to make that happen.  JMHO 

• lvtwoqlt
    edited October 2007
    Options

I was watching and thought that Marie was going to put her head on John's shoulder but she went straight down, did he even try to help her down? The audience started laughing thinking she was joking around but when they realized what had happened they were shocked.

I agree, I was disappointed with the lack of latin moves.

• JustOne
    JustOne Member Posts: 74
    edited October 2007
    Options

Marie's fainting scared the crap out of me. I had my face in my bag of chips and looked up and she's on the floor! Don't know if it's true or not, but I read that Marie has been on a slim-fast diet also. Could have been low blood sugar. It was a very strange night.

Helio and Jullianne were robbed with their low score, the music was horrible and who in the heck is voting for Mark? He stinks.

I guess it could be anyone leaving tonight...

~Pam

• ADK
    edited October 2007
    Options
    I think Mark is buying votes. Laughing He is a billionaire.
  • kats
    kats Member Posts: 162
    edited October 2007
    Options

Scary time for Marie last night. I think the dance they did with all the head turning stuff, back and around then down and around did it to her. When she made a comment afterwards that she's fainted before after being winded, that sounded odd to me.

Mark Cuban has got to go, he maybe improving but............

Helio didn't look his usual self, I wonder if he was uncomfortable with the seductive moves in the dance? The music they danced to didn't seem to go with the dance very well.

I'm thinking Mark and Mel B will be the bottom 2. 

• PLilly
    PLilly Member Posts: 1
    edited October 2007
    Options

Hi ladies,

A newbie here. I agree with Anne, I think the judges want Sabrina, Helio, Mel and Jennie as the final four. I think either Mark or Marie are going to have to say "bye-bye" tonight.

• Unknown
    edited May 2008
    Options

Okay, am I the only one who thinks Helio looks like the guy on Get Smart years back??

• ADK
    edited October 2007
    Options

Don Adams!!!!  You are right, AlwaysHope!!!  Last night, DH & I were marveling at how much like Barbara Eden Kym looked last night.

• SEI
    SEI Member Posts: 1
    edited October 2007
    Options

I think Mark has to go, too.  No matter how hard he tries, he'll never be very good.  He has no hip action.

Marie's fainting was a shocker.  I also thought she was kidding around at first.  Although you could hear her breathing really hard right before she dropped.

I have a friend who passes out if she laughs too much.  She's had a bunch of tests done, and no one can figure out why it happens.  Sounds like the same problem Marie has.

• Unknown
    edited May 2008
    Options

Well, Mark Cuban is gone.

I rewatched the dance Marie did last week and I have to say that I don't understand why her dance professional has her whipping her head and practically standing upside down on most of their dances.  None of the other ladies whip their heads like that.  To me, it looked like she wanted to hurl chunks after one of those upside down head whips.  I would pass out too!

• ADK
    edited October 2007
    Options

I'm glad Marie is okay.  I did read yesterday that ABC is insisting on a physical for her.  So glad Mark is gone.  That was a little scary for Julieanne and Helio - they weren't sure what Tom said.  Well, now to wait for next week - who will be next to go? 

• KariLynn
    KariLynn Member Posts: 41
    edited October 2007
    Options

I'm getting tired of the All My Children guy (Cameron?)  I watch that soap and am getting to where I don't want to see him on either - he "overacts" IMO.

Marie going down was scary.

• Unknown
    edited May 2008
    Options

On AMC, he's turned into a pious, judgmental gas bag. 

• KariLynn
    KariLynn Member Posts: 41
    edited October 2007
    Options

amen!

• Odalys
    edited October 2007
    Options

I've been an AMC fan for years but when I was dx two years ago, I stopped watching.  Somehow the story lines have become outrageous and I have my own true drama going on.  I still like Cameron but think Helio is a better dancer.

• Unknown
    edited May 2008
    Options

Don't forget tonight.  Hopefully Cameron will be gone this week.

• JustOne
    JustOne Member Posts: 74
    edited October 2007
    Options

My husband will be heartbroken if Edyta leaves(with Cameron) he's totally in love with her.... as I sit eating my chips.

Don't hit me, but I hope Jane goes this week. She sure doesn't take criticism well and I think she's so fake acting. 

can't wait til tonight....

~Pam