Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

Dancing with the Stars

Options

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Member Posts: 183
    edited November 2007
    Options

See, I thought little Apolo was a hottie! I was happy he won last season...

Those Osmonds do need to be stopped, Odalys! Maybe there'll be a massive cell tower outage Monday night so they can't vote...

Enjoying the season. Missing Sabrina, though...

• Unknown
    edited May 2008
    Options
    Oh no!  I loved Apolo.  He was so cute!  If I was just 30 years younger, I would probably hang his poster in my room.  Now I'm old enough to be his grandmother and that just wouldn't be right.  Tongue out
  • kats
    kats Member Posts: 162
    edited November 2007
    Options

Guess I'm the only one who actually liked Marie Frown. When I first heard she was going to be on DWTS I cringed, but she kinda grew on me.....I don't want her to win though. I had hoped Jenny would stay instead of Marie.

I liked Helio right from the start. Mel B is good too, I just don't care for Max, he gets on my nerves.Yell

Mary 

• Odalys
    Odalys Member Posts: 929
    edited November 2007
    Options

Felicia - I think you are on to something with that power outage.  BTW - nice picture of you on your avatar.

Alwayshope -  nothing wrong with thinking Apolo is cute.  You are just older than him NOT blind.  Wink  

Mary - I know what you mean about Max, he has such an ego.  

BTW- they sure are promoting the new show by the two judges,Kery Ann and Bruno.  I'm having a mental block and can't remember the name right now.  It may also be a lot of fun to watch.  Anyone interested in watching it and comparing notes? 

• kats
    edited November 2007
    Options

Odalys-I think the new show with Bruno and Carrie Ann is called Dance War: Bruno vs. Carrie Ann. It sounds like it will be a cross between DWTS and American Idol, might be interesting. I'm going to give a try watching it. 

Maybe you can start a new thread when it airs???

Mary

• BethNY
    BethNY Member Posts: 74
    edited March 2008
    Options

I can't believe tonight is the night.

I'll be so sad after tomorrow. 

My BF wants Helio to win, and I'm leaning towards Mel B.

This could get ugly....lol

• ADK
    ADK Member Posts: 752
    edited November 2007
    Options

I'm really looking forward to tonight and tomorrow night.  If justice prevails, either Helio or Mel will win.  I am in Helio's corner, but I would not be terribly upset if Mel won, just NOT Marie, not because I don't like her, I do like her as a person, she just can't dance as well as either Helio or Mel. 

• KariLynn
    KariLynn Member Posts: 41
    edited November 2007
    Options

Can't wait for tonight!  I agree with not caring if Helio or Mel win, just not Marie.  She has great enthusiasm but not the talent of the other two.

kats - you're not alone, my sister likes Marie!

• Mary-Lou
    Mary-Lou Member Posts: 630
    edited November 2007
    Options
    Wink It's on!!!!!!
  • Odalys
    edited November 2007
    Options

This is the toughest competition ever!  I agree either MelB or Helio can win but I prefer Helio, unlike MelB, he had no dancing experience prior to the show. I need to go vote!  bbl

• Odalys
    edited November 2007
    Options

Helio and Julianne..."Best freestyle of the night!" I loved it!

WTH was Marie thinking with that doll outfit and that sad routine?  It's time to say bye, bye Marie!

• KariLynn
    edited November 2007
    Options

I can't believe Marie's guy choreographed that mess.  I kept waiting for her to start dancing and stop stumbling around and she never did...

I'm rooting for Helio - thought he rocked tonight!

• kats
    edited November 2007
    Options

YIKES!!!!!!!!!!

I was expecting tonights show to be great, too bad last week wasn't the finale the dances then were a 100% better than tonights were.

OMG, Marie sucked Tongue outTongue out I can't believe she was shocked by the Judges critique of her dances. Shame on her dance partner Jonathan for actually putting together that mess of a freestyle. 

MelB wasn't great tonight either Frown, I was expecting the WOW factor with their freestyle. Thankfully Helio and Julianne saved the show from being a total disappointment with their freestyle.

All my votes tonight went to Helio. 

• ADK
    edited November 2007
    Options

I am right there with you, Kats.  I was a little disappointed in the performances last night.  I agree with the judges that MelB's freestyle didn't show off all that she had learned - she should have done something more Latin, that is her forte. 

Marie was horrid in both dances.  I think she knows she isn't going to win, so she was kind of thumbing her nose (or, she knows she shouldn't win and she was bad purposefully so her fans would vote for either MelB or Helio).

I was little disappointed with Helio's first dance, but the freestyle rocked.  I am amazed that Julianne could do that cartwheel thing with him.  She may be little, but boy, is she powerful.

Well, it's all over but learning who won tonight.  Looking forward to it. 

• chemomom
    chemomom Member Posts: 17
    edited November 2007
    Options

Watching Marie dance in ther final almost made me angry.  She is just no where near as good as Mel or Helio.  the idea that she might win drives me bonkers.  

I was also disappointed with mel's freestyle-- not enough ballroom content.  And we needn't even mention either of marie's dances-- they were both complete messes.  And for being someone who is wants this wholesome image, I think Marie needs to be a bit more gracious when she receives a critique. 

I am anxious for the show tonight!  Please let justice and good dancing prevail (that means mel & Helio are the final 2.  Either could win, but I love that little Helio!!) 

• kats
    edited November 2007
    Options

chemomom- I saw Cheryl Burke on GMA this morning and she explained freestyle as any type/style of dance and usually kept to one theme/style during the dance ie: country, hip-hop etc.....No ballroom content needed during freestyle.

She was just about cringing when asked about Maries freestyle dance, she commented that Maries freestyle as being not any style of dance at all..... 

• saluki
    saluki Member Posts: 9
    edited November 2007
    Options

Please tell me they will vote Marie out---They had it right when they said "Bride of Chuckie" (or was it "Sister of Chuckie?").-----No matter---thats exactly what it was.---Quite a sight.

Made me cringe----

Go Helio!

• lvtwoqlt
    lvtwoqlt Member Posts: 765
    edited November 2007
    Options

I liked Marie except for last nights dances. I admit that she is not as technical as the others but her personality shines, I do not think that she should win. I was pulling for Mel B until last night. Her dances were not as great as Helio's. Can't wait to see who wins tonight.

Sheila

• BethNY
    BethNY Member Posts: 74
    edited March 2008
    Options

oh my god.  I mean, every time I watched Marie's stupid doll dance, I was waiting for her to SNAP OUT OF IT (as cher would say in MOONSTRUCK) and start dancing.

UGH.

I thought mel B was great but missed the WOW factor.

Helio's freestyle is worthy of winning the competition.  according to the AOL poll, it looks like Helio will win...

can't wait for tonight!!!!

• sahalie
    sahalie Member Posts: 1,145
    edited November 2007
    Options

Last night was something else.

MelB. has danced her heart out this season.  So has Helio. 

Either Helio or MelB deserves to win. 

• kats
    edited November 2007
    Options

BethNY-I was waiting for the same thing when Marie was doing that freaky, creepy doll dance. I kept thinking any second now she's gonna snap out of it and they'll actually start dancing. What was her partner Jonathan thinking??? 

Mary

• AnnaM
    AnnaM Member Posts: 136
    edited November 2007
    Options

keeping my fingers crossed for Mel/Max or Helio/Julianne.

• KariLynn
    edited November 2007
    Options

I will be beyond annoyed if Marie makes it to the final two.

• Odalys
    edited November 2007
    Options

No need to worry...she is gone.  Yippee!!!!!!!!   My votes all vent to Helio and Julianne.

• Odalys
    edited November 2007
    Options

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• KariLynn
    edited November 2007
    Options

Yeah!  Good show!

• Dnicoletto
    Dnicoletto Member Posts: 3
    edited November 2007
    Options

That little Mel B. Her face had a hundred expressions under that spotlight. I really wanted a woman to win this time, and she sure deserved it. The championsip was dead even.

Not too sure about the "Dance Wars". Doesn't sound like a good idea to me.  Undecided

~Dorie

• pconn03
    pconn03 Member Posts: 49
    edited November 2007
    Options

I am so happy Helio won.  I was a fan of his all along.  I thought Mel B was great too, but really liked Helio and Julianne.

• ADK
    edited November 2007
    Options

Justice did prevail!!!  I am so happy that Helio won, but I was a little worried about how MelB was going to handle losing, she was so invested in this.  I hope she is okay with it.  By the judges' scores only, MelB did win by 1 point.  I hope she can take solace from that.

Well, I have my Monday & Tuesday nights back.  I am not sure if that is a good thingUndecided

• kats
    edited November 2007
    Options

YEAH H-E-L-I-O!!!!!!!!!!!!

Loved last nights show, it was so much more entertaining than previous years.

I felt bad for MelB, she wanted to win as much as Helio. I saw her on GMA this morning, she had an awesome attitude, gracious and joking at the same time.

Mary