Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

I WANT MY MOJO BACK!

Options

Comments

• NPat
    NPat Member Posts: 8
    edited December 2004
    Options
    Gee,

I don't visit this thread for a while and miss all the fun!!! I thought the site was very funny and SO right on the money... spot... uh, whatever!!!

Pat
  • Glad
    Glad Member Posts: 17
    edited December 2004
    Options

bbbbbbbbzzzzzzzzzzzzz Mena Go Go Mena Go!!!!!!!

• Glad
    edited December 2004
    Options
    Thanks for the compliments, Mena and Liz, and I know you are TOO KIND! LOL!

Liz, I could not get your link to work,so I looked up the Magic Wand on my favorite discreet site, and OMG!!! Mena, you have one of THOSE??? Yee HAW, girlfriend, even I would be a little nervous to try that amazing tool... but I admit I got a little excited reading about it, so I am guessing when my hubby asks me what I want for my birthday, I have a ready answer! And the old 50th is just a few weeks away so YEE HAW!!

Mena when are we getting a "consumer report" from you on the Wand? Is it Magic like they say? Take some Advil and go give it a try!!

OMG, I just found a great site called "A Woman's Touch" created by two women, a doc and a social worker. CHeck it, and apologies to anyone who has already posted this and I spaced it... http://www.a-womans-touch.com/

xoxoxox

Glad
  • Mena
    Mena Member Posts: 263
    edited December 2004
    Options
    AHEM.

Ok I don't know exactly what cosmic wonders have befallen me, but IT'S BAAAACK! MY MISSING MOJO!!! Maybe not permanently, but at least enough today for twice before noon. We're both still basking. And I just woke up from a nap lol.

Liza, that Hitachi is some magic wand, allright! To the moon and back, baby! My husband joined me for this initial experience, but I can totally see how his presence is not necessary in the future hahahahaha. No Advil required, Glad. Just be there lol.

So, are far as consumer reports, FIVE STARS (outta five) for the Hitachi Magic Wand! It puts the O in OMG lol.

Glad: here's where you go: Do it again, do it again, we liked it, we liked it! lol.....Yeah, I was a cheerleader. Very overrated.
  • richmondnan
    richmondnan Member Posts: 23
    edited December 2004
    Options
    Woohoo Mena, you go girl!!!
    I told you that the magic would come back!!!
    We spent the day here decorating for Christmas, me trying not to lean over b/c my ps gave me strict instructions LOL not to do so (had my nipple/aureola surgery on Thursday).
    Well...I kind of followed the advice. Not much room for mojo for me w/ the very cute bandages I've got on!!!!!!!
    So I'm going to live vicariously w/ you guys! Way to go!!!!!!!
    Nan
  • SpanArtist
    SpanArtist Member Posts: 38
    edited December 2004
    Options
    YAY, Mena!!! Trip the light FANTASTIC, girl!!! I'm SO HAPPY for you that the "BIG GUN" worked!!! GOOD FOR YOU! GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    (And from my experience, it's NOT a one-time fluke! It's VERY dependable!!! In fact, that's the next report we want from you...is it reliable??? We'll be waiting for installment #2...)
  • Glad
    edited December 2004
    Options
    OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!! (my palms are sweaty LOL)

I just casually strolled into my hubbie's office and said "Hey I think I found us a new toy" and his little head whips around, his eyes light up, and he jumps up, grabs his wallett and says, "Here, take my credit card!!" all excited... THEN he remembers to ask me how much it is, LOL. Priorities, you know!!

I commented on how excited he was about it, and he just laughed. I told him I got the idea from Liza and Mena and the Mojo Board, and I am guessing eventually he will come take a look at my inspiration here, lol.

This is the CUTEST little gift set, and the price with shipping was just over $60 for all 3 pieces. http://www.nitetimetoys.com/massagers/detail/hitachi-magic-wand-holiday.php

You can still get it on time for Christmas if you order today or tomorrow!

See what consumer reports can do for sales? I am guessing there is going to be a veritable jump in sales for this product just at year end. Won't they be happy? Mena, they should make you the head of their marketing division!

xoxoxox

Glad (checking the mail every day now. Gives new meaning to "Santa Claus is coming to town") LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
  • Kathy_Verett
    Kathy_Verett Member Posts: 8
    edited December 2004
    Options
    OK I've got to plug the mattress we have. A friend of a friend had bc and recon. about 8 years ago. She couldn't get comfortable to sleep, so her doc recommended a Tempurpedic mattress. She got one and my friend got one, too. My husband was having hip pain that kept him from sleeping about 2 years ago, so we got one. It is great! You need a really comfortable place for the "come stupor". Ha!

God bless your day!
    Kathy
  • Glad
    edited December 2004
    Options
    LOL, Kathy, I like that, and with me, it is completely a "stupor", lolol. My husband has recently been talking about the Temperpedic, so I am happy to read your recommendation.
    G
  • Mena
    edited December 2004
    Options
    OK ladies -- Now I'm trying to talk my husband into this Tempurpedic mattress.

HOWEVER, Kathy, he's says the "stupor" and I quote, "would be fantabulous on jagged rocks....". So girls, he (me too) wants details on this mattress! Is this the one that folds up like an accordion or what?

Does it vibrate and come with attachments lololololo?

Hey Glad, great link you posted. I hope you (and many others who visit here) ordered the "wand" . Tell hubby this IS a priority.

Nan, congrats on the new nips! BEHAVE (for just a lil longer)...

Liza, how do we repay you for bringing this literal "magic" into our lives?
  • SillyMama
    SillyMama Member Posts: 49
    edited December 2004
    Options
    Loved that description -- The "Mojo" board!

made me laugh!
    d
  • Kathy_Verett
    edited December 2004
    Options
    I ordered it online and it was delivered to our house. They will deliver to your door, literally, or come in your house and set up the bed for you. We got the door delivery and put the mattress on our current box spring. You don't have to have a special box spring, just a good sturdy one. The Tempurpedic mattress is a foam and it is heavy. I have flannel sheets on ours now and it is heaven!

God bless your day!
    Kathy
  • incognito
    incognito Member Posts: 2
    edited December 2004
    Options
    Gee, looking back and comparing what I posted, it seems pretty tame. Thanks for all the 'equipment' suggestions, ladies. Fantastic! Mojo in overdrive!

incognito
  • iodine
    iodine Member Posts: 869
    edited December 2004
    Options

That looks like the one I've been using for years! Hey, glad you found it and I wish you all well with it! Not sure I'd have the guts for the attachments, tho! LOL

• connierc
    connierc Member Posts: 24
    edited December 2004
    Options
    OMG -- THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That was WONDERFUL, and HARDLY offensive! MUST show my husband this one! ROFLMAO with tears streaming down my face....

HUGS!
    Connie
  • connierc
    connierc Member Posts: 24
    edited December 2004
    Options
    Mena,

Yup, you sure did fall asleep on me! Well, not ON me, as we're a bit too far apart, but here I was, baring my soul to you ... and for a while you were saying, "yup,' "uh, huh,'and then I kept talking and asked you a question....

Dead silence.

"Mena?" "Helllllooooo?" "you there???' 'I don't believe this, she fell asleep with the phone in her hand....."

NO MORE MARTINI'S FOR YOU, GAL!

It's OK, I still love you! I'm just trying to think of some way to get you back! hee hee (kiss/hug!)

AM sorry I messed up your "date" though -- didn't mean to do THAT at all! YOu REALLY should have told me,"Hey, get off the phone, I"m in a Mojo Kind of Mood..." hee hee

BTW -- am NOT ignoring you, if you've been trying to email me ... have no officially FRIED this computer, no hotmail, no MSN IM, but, oddly, CAN get into CHAT and the BOARDS.

Go figure.

Will be setting up new puter VERY SOON, so I can get back onto MSN IM ...

love you,
    Con

PS -- oh, and I REALLY hope your arm didn't hurt TOO badly when you woke up! hee hee
  • Glad
    edited December 2004
    Options
    OK, got my "package" yesterday, and opened it, looked at it, plugged it in, and then put it back in the box for tryout later today. LOL. Suffering "rads fatigue", and just could not get into Mojo mood. I think my hubby was a little dissapointed, poor guy, after all, it was his investment. I did press it against his back and he loved the feeling. I am thinking it will be a multi-use tool. I was a little concerned about all the cautions in the instruction book saying not to use it on "wet surfaces" or in bed... ????? Oh well, we are ALL rule breakers here, aren't we?

OK, so even though I was awake at 3am, I am still determined to do a consumer report later, so I will let you know how Magic this Wand is. I trust Mena implicitely, so am certain I will also have a favorable report.

bbbbbbbzzzzzzzzzzzz INTENSELY.......
    xoxox
    G
  • Mena
    edited December 2004
    Options
    Huh????

There were instructions???

It all looked pretty self explanatory to me lmao........

Hey Glad: You Can Do It If You Try!!!
    V - I - C - T - O - R - Y

PS: Put the KY or other lube on the attachments if you use them... .
  • Glad
    edited December 2004
    Options
    CONSUMER REPORT- Hitachi Magic Wand

WOW... powerful piece of equipment, YIKES... a bit more vibe than I am comfortable with, but definitely a "multi-use tool". It really works great for ALL tight muscles, not just the ones we chat about here, LOL. Mena, great advice about lubing up the attachments. They are a bit tacky, touch-wise, and need lubing for real.

I did enjoy my first run, and so did my hubby. However, my favorite handheld is still my Carribean baby...check it out if you wish. http://www.mypleasure.com/store/product.asp?cat=Search&dept_id=701&pf_id=0163 My pretty purple guy does the trick for me, and is less than half the price of the Wand.

I think I am a little too sensitive for the Wand's powerful vibes, even on low. But I do recommend it for anyone who can take the power!! Also, it is very soothing, like I said before. My hubby wanted me to use it on his back today. It is definitely worth the investment! Enjoy!

Mena, are you still using the power of Magic?

xoxox
    Glad
  • Kathy_Verett
    edited January 2005
    Options
    I'm just posting to get this back on top of the heap! It is too good to get lost.

God bless your day!
    Kathy
  • WendiLou
    WendiLou Member Posts: 3
    edited January 2005
    Options
    Just bringing this back up for Matt's Mom
    Hope it works
    Wendy
  • Sphynx
    Sphynx Member Posts: 17
    edited January 2005
    Options
    Here's a mojo joke for you...

Subject: The Chicken or the Egg

A chicken and an egg are lying in bed. The chicken is leaning against the headboard smoking a cigarette, with a satisfied smile on its face.

The egg, looking a bit pissed off, grabs the sheet, rolls over, and says, "Well, I guess we finally answered THAT question!
  • Mena
    edited January 2005
    Options
    Hahahaha, cute Sphynx. Next time someone brings up that philosophical debate, I'll have something uniquely mojo to add hahahahah.

OMG you guys won't believe this. I just hung up the phone; was talking to a friend from town -- well melting down over my constant and recently more furious battle with the school district that continues to fail to educate my learning disabled daughter.

Anyway, Donna says to me, "You need a good vibrator" hahahahahaha OMG, you can imagine my reply!!! Needless to say she was online while still on the phone searching for the Hitachi Magic Wand hahahahaha.

The first site at which she found it....is....OUT OF STOCK hahahahahaha. I told her that's because we've all been buying it! Yes, I told her about the thread; she can't wait to read it hahahahaha.

So, she sees the picture of the Wand and says, "Holy Sh*&!" I told her not to get intimidated as Liza said from day one, because "...you control it...." She's all excited. She's bringing her daughter over tomorrow for a playdate with my Dawn and can't wait to take a look at my "Magic".

No, Donna doesn't have bc, but she's got all other kinds of stress and is a good friend, and gee, I feel the universe just puts us in the right place and the right time. I mean, who better to recommend vibrators hahahahaha....

Just wanted to share this much needed little joy with you, my buddies.

Peace.
  • hooptiedoo
    hooptiedoo Member Posts: 10
    edited January 2005
    Options

It's been a while since I've posted in this thread, but I did promise to report back, so here I am. Like Mena, I, too, have found my missing mojo!!! Once over the past weekend with my husband and by myself (blush, blush) a few nights later with the Pink Dot Vibe. These were the first orgasms I have had in 1 1/2 YEARS and they were just as wonderful as those I've experienced in the past. It's amazing how much better I feel. I'm no longer so fatigued, my spirits have lifted dramatically and my joints don't hurt nearly as much. I honestly believe a lot of my complaints were the result of sexual frustration! Best of all, my desire is back. For more than a year, I not only had no desire, I had no feeling down there. NOTHING felt good. Please note, it took some planning and work to get to this point. It did NOT happen overnight. My doctors collaborated to get my juices flowing again <g>, my husband helped out in ways I won't mention <g>, and I practiced a LOT with the Pink Dot Vibe <g> (I'm grinning a LOT this week) before anything happened. I am a true believer in the use-it-or-lose-it school of thought. Practice makes perfect, so those of you who are still searching for your mojo, take heart -- it can happen!

• richmondnan
    richmondnan Member Posts: 23
    edited January 2005
    Options
    Hooptie,
    What a wonderful post. I really do believe you are right. We are all born with a need for loving touch. Even my pets need this!
    I have a theory that those of us that go thru this freakin' disease (or any cancer or continuing disease) get so much poking and prodding and what I call "negative" touch--that we need to compensate all the more with something positive. I think it is part of the healing process. (Plus, it is fun! )

If you want a "mental" boost, I encourage you to check out the book, "Your Long Romantic Weekend". I mentioned this a while ago on this thread; it is a truly wonderful book for folks that want to revive, reignite, take to another level their sexual relationship with their spouse. It is not prurient, but it is blunt, and, I think, really quite lovely. My husband and I read it and did most of the exercises (these are fun, y'all! ) when we had our long weekend in Miami. We've been married quite a while, and have always been mojo-compatible, but this has taken us to a different (good) place.

Happy Mojo, y'all rev those motors the weekend is comin'
    Nan
  • Mena
    edited January 2005
    Options
    Hey Hooptie -- I told you a long time ago that with a name like "Hooptie," you seemed a natural for "wooptie".....wooo hoooo for you!

What? No details? Sure, make me look like the thread slut hahahahahaha.

Seriously, I'm just curious as to what the docs had to offer...

I'm so happy for you! Keep smiling, Hooptie.
  • Claiire
    Claiire Member Posts: 60
    edited January 2005
    Options

Here! I'll help out with being the tread slut!

I still have my port in place. It has in some strange ways become a security blanket thing for me. Most of the time I really don't pay much attention to it being there. UNTIL last night. My SO sat on it... just use your imaginations there...

Also, we went to a toy store. That was fun! I looked and I giggled a lot. We got a raspberry flavored lube and a mint flavored lube. Neither of us liked the mint one. We also got the Kama Sutra Mini massage kit. The vanilla creme and the raspberry creme were great! We bought a bath sponge that vibrates! Haven't tried it yet, but for mojo or not mojo, it has to be great in the tub...

We did learn one thing... a lot of the toy stores have mark down bins just like regular stores.

For those of you in the Houston area. The store we went to was very non-threatning. It is a new place on Westheimer and Dairy Ashford. You can't miss it. It has lingerie in the window and pink neon lights.

I just love Saturday nights!
  • Glad
    edited January 2005
    Options
    Good for you, Claire!! Shop till you drop, dear!! Wait, don't drop, save some energy for later!!

G
  • hooptiedoo
    hooptiedoo Member Posts: 10
    edited January 2005
    Options
    It wasn't just the poking and prodding that had me down, it was also my own self image. I had never given much attention to my appearance and was by no means vain, but when I lost a breast, my hair, my eyebrows, my eyelashes and gained about 20 pounds, I felt really ugly. No one acted like I was, it was my own perception. Also, I just think the body needs time to fight back against the treatment (and the disease itself) without any distractions, and that includes sex. Once the need to fight so hard diminishes, the perks come back!

Hooptie
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Member Posts: 282
    edited January 2005
    Options

Is testosterone in any form an option for women with er and pr + bc? Just curious. Thanks for the help