Come join others currently navigating treatment in our weekly Zoom Meetup! Register here: Tuesdays, 1pm ET.
Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

Anyone on just Taxotere and Cytoxan?

Options

Comments

• WellWater
    WellWater Member Posts: 4,524
    edited February 2008
    Options

Good Morning:  Well the Mack truck ran me over Saturday night and backed up a few times to make sure I was good and flattened!  I think it was a tad tougher this round (3rd tx) than the first 2.  I'd like to ask if anyone else has leg pain?  I have a "toothache" type of pain.  I mentioned to my chemo nurse on Friday during tx that as the IV starts it feels like weights are being piled on top of my thighs.  She claims she's not heard this one before. 

I had the Neulasta shot on Sat and mentioned to that nurse that the chemo nurses are claiming blame for s/e's post Neulasta shot but SHE said that that is not necessarily true....that people do indeed have N induced s/e's.  So there you have it, seems that everyone wants to stake claim to the s/e's we suffer!

I had chills for over 6 hours Saturday night (what fun that was) and Sunday could barely get out of bed.  I'm better today and have a question you young moms out there:  HOW THE HECK DO YOU DO IT?  All I have to do is lay around and let hubby take care of me when I'm in the really bad part of s/e's....I cannot even imagine having to care for children during this time.  God bless you gals!!!

I had hubby massage Biofreeze Cream into my legs (top to bottom) and am sitting here with a heating pad on hoping to be back in the saddle tomorrow so I can get back to work.

Susan:  My steriods (given to me on during chemo IV) don't even kick in until 24 hours later......and then it's only to keep me awake.  I highly recommend taking control of the "balding"......you'll be surprised how liberating it really is.  Is your MO going to check your wbc's around day 10 to see where the #'s are before giving you Neulasta? 

Wendy:  So glad you're feeling better this time around....perhaps if my doc had said ".....and it'll get easier each round....." but alas he didn't.  I tried using biofeed back to convince myself that round 3 would be a piece of cake but it failed miserably (:  Oh well, I will practice harder that round 4 (and FINAL) will be barely a blip.

Oh and........my taste buds finally got nipped this time....yuck but I am still forcing myself to eat something.......

Have a wonderful day - Trina

• KathyL
    KathyL Member Posts: 109
    edited February 2008
    Options

Trina:  Sorry to hear round 3 was so tough.  I'm getting really nervous about mine next week.  Dreading it in fact.  As for how I survive through this with kids... we have all kinds of help on my "bad days" after chemo, which thankfully are Friday night- Sunday.  Our kids' preschool makes meals for us, my mom comes down to stay for about 4 days, and I am very lucky to have a wonderful husband who steps right in.  He cleans, cooks (or reheats the meals we receive), takes care of me and the kids, and does laundry.  I force myself to at least get out of bed-- even if it's just to go to the sofa and be a presence.  Our littlest still naps for 2 hrs.-- what a blessing! And our oldest is 5-- she's pretty good about knowing mommy's not having a good day. During the week-- the kids go to full-day preschool so I can rest or catch up around the house.  Whew!  Somehow it all works.  And in some ways, the kids keep me from laying low for too long; it's a constant reminder to me of why I'm going through  this h*ll.

• jstohlman
    jstohlman Member Posts: 3
    edited February 2008
    Options

I am so glad I found you.  I am on TC and my scalp is killing me!  Called the onc today and the nurse said she had never heard of that side affect but it sounds like many of you have had it.  My hair is fallling out, but opposite of male pattern.  I have a mohawk!  It is shaved pretty close but is falling out slowly.  I had AC 11 years ago and my hair fell out in a matter of days!  This is slow and painful.  I am so glad to have come across you all, I need to know I am not alone. :)

• jstohlman
    edited February 2008
    Options

My hands hurt and fingers are swollen.  My back hurts on about days 2-5.  I am sitting here crying because I am so glad to have come across you guys.  I hate that we all have this in common, but it is such a relief to be in such good company.  I had treatment #2 10 days ago.  How do I put my DX info down below like many of you have?

• trumpet84
    trumpet84 Member Posts: 22
    edited February 2008
    Options

Hi jstohlman!  Just go to 'my home' page (near top of the screen) and then click the 'my profile' tab ....you will see the 'Diagnosis' line where you can do your adds & edits and then make it public/included in signature.  Hope this helps!

Hang in there!!

trumpet84

• bdatlanta
    bdatlanta Member Posts: 40
    edited February 2008
    Options

38 years old and just finished Round 2 of Four Rounds. Round 1 was hell - chemo easily won that round. White cells went scary low to 0.6. Did 5 days of Leukine shots in the tummy - not fun at all cause the bone pain doesn't kick in until 12 hours after the shot. Leukine still didn't boost the count, ended up 4 days in the hospital with pneumonia. By the time I left the hospital after receiving so much meds my white count was at 10,000. BINGO!

After the 2nd round I received a Neulasta shot. Talk about pain and hell for 4 straight days. It's  a timed released shot and by day 4 it was working overtime.  But it worked!! Didn't end up in the hospital and I feel great 11 days out.

Weird side effects: I don't sweat. Haven't perspired since starting this treatment. Really scary since I can't really tell if I'm overly hot or have a fever. Doc doesn't know how this happened. Have the peeling hands and feet - has to be the worse. Nails all stayed on.

Oh hair loss was immediate after the 1st round.  All hair (on the entire body) fell out within a 24 hour period - while I was in the hospital. Mom shaved me - a rather patchwork kinda cut. I freaked out at first, but have made peace with it.  Not buying a wig. Scarves, hats, or nothing.

Round 3 is on Feb. 29 and the final round is scheduled for March 21. Not sure I feel ok about getting chemo on Good Friday. Will hate to miss grandma's house on Easter. But it might just be a blessing/sign kinda thing.

• WellWater
    edited February 2008
    Options

Good Morning:  I'm feeling human again - hooray - but of course constipation is my constant companion these few days and it doesn't seem to matter what I'm using.....oy.

Jstohlman:  Welcome to our party - sorry you had to join us but we're glad you found us.  I hope you were able to get your dx on your homepage.  I think most of us have had the painful scalp and doesn't that crack you up that your nurse "never" heard of that?  When my scalp started to feel that way I decided to buzz it off.  It gives you a feeling of control in a situation in which you have so little control.  It is good to know that you're not alone......we're here for you.

bdatlanta:  Wow you did have some strange side effects - like immediate hair loss?  Well, at least there was no "waiting around for the next hair to drop".....I got so anxious about it that I shaved my head the minute I felt it might start shedding itself.  And I'm happy about it.  What are Leukine shots?  Never heard of those.  I get Neulasta the day after chemo and it lays me low for a couple of days with chills, fever, joint aches and brutal bone aches.  Chemo nurse is telling me that that is chemo s/e's but Neulasta nurse says it is probably from the shot......I'm thinking it's the N shot myself.  But anyway you're halfway done and that has to boost you a little.  I just finished round #3 and am looking forward to #4 on March 7th.

Kathy:  I'm happy you have help with the kids.....can you even imagine the poor single moms or moms with no support doing this?  It breaks my heart.

Hope everyone has a good day - I'm heading over to the pool to try and stretch out these tight muscles and get into the whirlpool to let the hot water massage my achy legs......((hugs to all)) Trina

• napryan
    napryan Member Posts: 1
    edited February 2008
    Options

Good Morning....I am 38 years old.  I have children ages 2 and 4.  I will begin TC next week.  I am shopping for wigs this week..... I hope that everyone has a great day. nryan

• KathyL
    edited February 2008
    Options

Hi girls.  Hope everyone is doing well today. Welcome jstohlman, bdatlanta, and napryan.  Sorry to meet under these terms, but this website is fabulous and this is a great thread here to share TC stories.  Napryan: I am 37 and my kids are 5 and 2.  Good luck starting next week.  The anticipation is way worse than your first tx.  To the other newbies: sorry to hear about your SEs.  I ended up in the hospital, too after my first round with a WBC of 1 and ANC of 0.  I've been doing neulasta now and seem OK so far.  I had bone pain with both rounds so far (day 3-5), the Neulasta just seemed to kick the pain up a notch.  But the pain was definitely there before the neulasta.  And the sore scalp was no fun.  I buzzed my hair real short when it started coming out and that helped. 

• chj127
    chj127 Member Posts: 146
    edited February 2008
    Options

jstohlman - I just wanted to make you a special welcome.  I had AC 13 years ago, and am doing TC now.  What fun to get to try a new chemo, eh??  What's up with that???

I'll assume yours is like mine - a new cancer...  I had a right mast with reconstruction back in late 1994, and chemo about this time of the year in 1995.  I'm finding that (as far as I can remember) the chemo experience is similar.  I remember the awful constipation and the fatigue.  But I managed to stay away from other illnesses last time, which I'm having problems with this time (stomach bug, then a bad cold, which finally feels like it's starting to go away).  It's just not as "easy" this time, but part of that may be that I'm 13 years older.

I had tx #2 on the 11th, so we are pretty close as far as treatment schedule.  My scalp is bugging me, but I can't say it's painful.  I shaved it about 15 days after my first tx.  

Anyway, hang in there!  This is a great group of women, and it's wonderful having the support. 

CHJ 

• sharons
    sharons Member Posts: 177
    edited February 2008
    Options

Hello all - off to get my port in a little bit...Don't think it is supposed to be a big deal, but me an anesthesia of any kind don't usually do well...Have a good day

• loopyloulee
    loopyloulee Member Posts: 34
    edited February 2008
    Options

Hey Trina!  Yes, I feel the same way, about the weights.  It felt like lead was poured into my hips!  It happened to me with my last tx, which was 1/24!  I still feel that way, and it has spread to my arms!!  I have been waiting to start feeling better, and it is not happening!

Lou

• loopyloulee
    loopyloulee Member Posts: 34
    edited February 2008
    Options

Hi to all the newbies!  This site is wonderful!  I have found that the doctors and nurses have no clue what we really go through.  This site really helps you to feel like you are not alone!  Good luck!

Lou

• trumpet84
    trumpet84 Member Posts: 22
    edited February 2008
    Options

Good Morning everyone!  I am hustling to get the taxes done before next weekMoney mouth!

napryan - what day do you start?  I kick off on Monday.

trumpet84

• bdatlanta
    edited February 2008
    Options

Yeah my odd side effects keep my doctor and nurses very confused to say the least. I have always been "opposite girl" when it comes to meds. Whatever the reaction is supposed to be, my body will do the opposite :) So I'm def. testing all the bc theories and confusing the heck out of the doctors.  I'm starting to enjoy waiting for their startled look when I inform them of some new SE.

Right after the Neulasta shot I started having this nervousness/jumpy feeling. Broke 3 bowls over the first 3 days. I just watched them fall to the kitchen floor and couldn't even reach out to grab them. Spilled a lot drinks from cups onto the floors also. Told the chemo nurse and after being confused she finally just said "step away from the pottery and stay out of the kitchen until the feeling wears off". worked for me - no dish washing duties.

Its like the chemo nurses and oncologist play the "hardware/software" blame game. "Nope, that SE didn't come the from chemo; yup, that SE came from the Neulasta. Nope, that SE didn't come from Neulasta; yup that SE came from the chemo."

Leukine is like Neualasta - it's a neutrophil. stimulates the white blood cells.

• guitarGrl
    guitarGrl Member Posts: 150
    edited February 2008
    Options

First a question about chemo brain. I'm a space cadet to start with, so if that's what it is, who can tell the difference. But lately I've had trouble with words in conversations and trouble concentrating on the printed page. For me not to be able to read is scary. And forget trying to type a message - takes about 10 times as long as usual because I get so distracted.

Well a lovely weekend to crash ... after that steroid or whatever high, I crashed big time yesterday. It was triggered by idiots (truly) in an electronic chain store, but I know it had nothing to do with those idiots.

I've never really been sick. I've never even had the flu, so adjusting to this inability to do stuff is killing me. Sunday I went condo hunting with a friend only to come home & nap for 5 hours. I'm ready for all this to be over. Now. Plus the bipolar mood swings are draining.

Trina: I get my head shaved tomorrow. Actually looking forward to it. My onc has said nothing about Neulasta. I won't even get my blood taken again till day 20. So I have no idea if any of what I'm feeling is due to that or just normal "I'm tired of feeling sick"-ness.

As far as the missing tastebuds go - so far I've found the stuff I can tastes is orange juice, yogurt and tomatoes (pizza is good). Wine is the worst - tastes like grain alcohol - no taste of the grape at all.

Hi to all the newbies - as you can see this is a great place to be if you have to be here. You can whine as much as you like, and we all understand.

Ok, cat is sitting on one arm ... too hard to type ... gotta go.

susan

• bdatlanta
    edited February 2008
    Options

chemo brain/ chemo fog is literally no joke. I haven't really been driving too much since tx 1 and tx 2.

I get in the car this morning to take doggy to the vet and get off at the right exit but literally drove around for 15 minutes lost. I finally got too flustered, called the vet, and I was like 30 seconds away from the place. This is the same vet I have been going to for 5 years.

It was pretty scary and unnerving. Yeah, I want my brain back...

• KathyL
    edited February 2008
    Options

Guitargrl (susan):  I've noticed two things with my chemo-brain.  First happens a few days after chemo with all the other SEs-- I feel really "tired and foggy" and can't really concentrate on anything.  The other is probably the "true chemo brain".. I, like you, can't seem to find the words when I'm talking or in a conversation.   Like a big brain fart.  It takes me forever (or sometimes never) to come up with a word.  I wonder if this is what old age/Alzheimer's is like... 

• wrsmith2x
    wrsmith2x Member Posts: 127
    edited February 2008
    Options

Hey ladies - and a special hello to the newbies - I am so sorry that you had to join us but you will find loads of great info here.  Had round 3 on Friday and didn't get "down" until Sunday - spent most of Sunday on the couch and sleeping - all of Monday in the bed aching and sleeping and then today getting my feet back underneath me.  So why is it that the further I go along and the closer I am to finishing this craziness that the more depressed I get?  I was so depressed this morning that it took everything I had to get up out of bed.  Once I did get up I was glad but I really didn't want to get up at all.  And I don't want to go back to work tomorrow either.  I just want to lay around and BE.  I know its stupid - loads of people are far worse off than I - I am so ashamed to even feel this way when there are those of you that are dealing with this again or have small children, etc.  I mean I'm older (44) and my child is grown (21) and this is my first bout and it hadn't spread to any nodes......and I am very lucky in the grand scheme of it all.  Blah, blah, blah......cheese with my whine, right?

Anyway, started taking Echinacea to boost wbc's and sure hope that it keeps me from having to have the Neupogen shots.  Will find out Monday.  Doc says that there is nothing I can do to boost my own wbc's but I am willing to try anything.

Thank you to all of you who have listened to me whine and cry and still managed to make me feel loved and understood.  I truly don't know what I would have done without you all on this board.  I pray that your se's will be minimal and your cancer will be defeated in quick fashion! 

Wendy

• goldilocks
    goldilocks Member Posts: 106
    edited February 2008
    Options

Just got notice today the chemo drugs that I will be taking. I wrote them down and they are the same as yours. I start chemo on Thursday.  This is my second trip around with breast cancer and after having a double mastectomy was looking forward to having it all behind me.  Oh well, guess I just need to deal with it.  I hope that you are feeling better as the day goes on.  I am not looking forward to any of this.  Have to ask, how quickly after you started your treatments did you have hair loss.  Last time that I did this was just at around 5 years ago, and that was no picnic. Lost my hair 2 days after the first chemo, and suffered with just about all the side effects that the give. I am trying to remain confident and positive, but I hope that with everyone's assistance pulling through this better than ever. I hope and pray that you do the same.

• sunshine99
    sunshine99 Member Posts: 2,630
    edited February 2008
    Options

Hey goldilocks,

I had my first session on January 30th.  I had my hair buzzed really short on February 11.  It was a few days after that when I noticed if I rubbed my head over the sink, quite a few hairs would come out.  By the following Friday and Saturday, I could easily pull out a "pinch" of hair.

Today is the 19th and although I don't really have any major bald patches (at least that I can see) my scalp is quite tender.  I wear a sleep cap at night and there a quite a few hairs in the morning.

Buzzing my head on the 1th was actually a very liberating thing to do.  In a weird way, I actually like it!  It sure cuts down on the time it takes to get ready in the morning.

I have my second chemo session on Thursday the 21st.  I wonder if I'll be completely bald by then.

By the way, the side effects from the first chemo were nothing like I had expected.  NO NAUSEA!!!!! and just a few days of feeling really achy.  I did have some trouble sleeping at night but ended up taking an Ativan, which worked great.

You'll hear this from all of us - DRINK, DRINK, DRINK and use what you need to keep your bowels moving!  MiraLax is my "drug" of choice.

Let us know how you do.  You do have someone to take you and bring you home, right?

Sunshine

• KathyL
    edited February 2008
    Options

Wendy:  This is such a long, hard journey with so many bumps along the way... I think you are completely normal to feel the way you do.  I believe that a few days of being "depressed" are normal, as long as you are able to rally and get up and do things again.  It's all so overwhemling.  Keep venting here (you know it's OK to do here), and I'd be more concerned if you COULDN'T get out of bed after a few days.  Keep your head up, girl and one foot in front of the other.  The end is in sight soon :)

Goldilocks: So sorry you have to go through this again, espcially after a mastectomy.  Is it a recurrence (stage 4) or whole new cancer for you?  What chemo were did you do before?  The TC is the latest tx and seems to be fairly well tolerated compared to the chemo in the past.  I started losing hair about 14-16 days after my first tx, really bad at day 19 when I shaved it off.  I am not completely bald and have some fuzz still (I'm getting ready to do round #3 next week), but I notice that after each tx some more hair comes out for a few days.  Best of luck Thursday, and keep coming here to chat!

• jstohlman
    edited February 2008
    Options

goldilocks- I lost my hair about 10 days after first treatment but it is slow to fall out.  I shaved it to reduce the 'mess' and it is painful but coming out slow and steady.  I wish you well.

CHJ- I had a bilateral mastectomy in 1997.  They are not sure if this is new or a recurrence but are treating it as if it is new because the treatment is a little more aggressive.  No sign of mets :)  I guess I am glad they have this new combo because I want to be able to do something to fight it.  AC was tough, this just sort of feels 'different'. 

Everyone- Thanks for your messages.  Today when my head hurt I thought of all of you.  It made me feel better knowing you are all there, going throught the same thing (you know what I mean :)   I felt like I was a baby yesterday when the nurse told me she hadn't heard of painful scalp before.  I felt like I should just suck it up.  Boy am I going to tell them about you guys!!  My onc only does bllod work the day befor ethe treatment.  Mine should be pretty low right now and it sure does feel like it!  I am a teacher, I can practically feel the bugs in our school just waitng to attack!

• sharons
    edited February 2008
    Options

Hi all - got the port today...really no problems..except it took 4 times to get the IV going...so the port was a good decision

trumpet - hope the haircut went well, I got mine cut real short after my lumpectomy/axilla b/c I am very right handed and could not do anything with it...Good luck with the dentist tomorrow

Hope everyone has a good Wed...I am at home b/c they don't want me to drive tomorrow...should have a good night with the pain medicine....

• 40somethingMom
    40somethingMom Member Posts: 73
    edited February 2008
    Options

I copied this comment from the conversations page "starting chemo in February" I like writing to both conversation pages, put the stories on this link really hit home on how I'm feeling with side effects. 

I had tx #2 today of TC.  My sister and sis-in-law came with me.  I HAD A VERY WARM AND FUZZY NURSE THIS TIME-YEAH I loved her accent.  We watched "why i wore lipstick to my mastectomy"  GREAT MOVIE ! true story originally on lifetime ch. I ordered it on ebay.  My Great nurse even let us use their tv/dvd player since my sister's laptop was not working.  How nice is that!!

I made scones and everyone in the chemo room seemed to like them.  My nurse said "Excellent choice for an English woman" She even told us we could have lunch delivered to my chair for the movie (which we did)

total time today was 6 hours, CT with Aloxi and Benedryl IV--pre meds emend, steroids,stool softeners, ativan(for all that anxiety) & tons of H2O(I think this is key)

Slept for a couple hours when I got home.  My lower back is throbbing tonight(I have been having this all along in different degrees), but overall I feel pretty good.  I am anxious if I will experience accumulative reaction, time will tell.  Neulasta shot tomorrow--- last time I had a lot of bone pain and severe lower back pain days 5-7---this time I have the vicadin ready to go fingers crossed.

Hair was shaved last week after all the loss--tenderness and pain it even turned a straw like texture (day13-15), very itchy head now with some stubble.  I enjoy the bandanna look the best so far with a scalp cap under.  My fav bandanna is the one from my breast cancer walk FordCares a few years ago.  Today my hubby brought home 6 new colors of bandannas from our favorite outdoor store.  Smile

I asked my 8yr old son if I drew an arrow on my forehead would I look like Avatar (cartoon character/nicktoons) he laughed and said yes.Laughing check out my new avatar(pic) no pun intendedWink 

Time to take my stronger benadryll(sp?) again--steroids seem to really keep me wired I need some zzz's

• WellWater
    edited February 2008
    Options

Lou:  So glad to hear someone else had the "lead" being poured in sensation.  It is a hoot when these nurses say "I've not heard that before"......yeah right.  My legs and hips are still heavy - I don't get the spread to other areas - at least so FAR I have not!

Welcome Napryan:  Kathy is right, the anticipation is way worse than the actual tx.  And we are all so different in our reactions - my first tx was not bad at all - just make sure you have the right things on hand like laxatives, etc.  I always take a small cooler of snacks with me - I can't believe how hungry I get sitting there during my tx, guess it's the steriods.

Wow Patricia, you get a stool softener in your IV drip?  I wonder if I call ahead I'll be able to get that.....how great would that be!  I've had some movement (very little) until this morning when the gates finally opened up (my tx was last Friday).

Sharon, so glad your port installation went well.....when is your first tx?  Good luck!

Wendy:  Hope you are feeling better today......it's a tough road we are traveling on and no one can say we don't deserve a little pity party for ourselves every now and then.  Do you check with your Onc before you take an herb or vitamin supplement?  I ask because I have read on other threads that certain natural substances can interfere with chemo and when I go in, the nurse is always asking me if I'm taking anything new....just a thought.

Susan:  I fianlly lost some of my taste buds after this my 3rd tx and I thought about you as I stood in the kitchen knowing I HAD to eat but that whatever I ate, it would taste like styrofoam.  Ugh.

Sunshine:  I'm with you.....shaving my head was not a bad thing and when someone looks at me with pity I tell them how much time I save getting dressed - no bad hair days - no touching up the roots - no making time for haircuts, etc.  It's really NOT all bad!

I have not experienced "chemo-brain" yet - and I hope not to - my heart goes out to those of you who are dealing with it. 

Have a wonderful day.....Trina

• KathyL
    edited February 2008
    Options

Sharon S:  The port is great really.  No more IV sticks!  It's my "best friend".  I had chemo 2 days after mine was inserted.  If you start soon (I can't remember if/when you said you start), ask them to numb the area first or it will hurt.  My center has a lidocaine spray that they use-- awesome!  I ask for it all the time now cuz I hate needles and I'm a wuss.  You can also ask for a numbing cream called EMLA-- you put it on an hour before they need to access the port.  The only downfall to EMLA is you can't use it on a new surgical site, so the port area has to be healed well before you can use it.  Go for the spray!  I didn't bother to ask for EMLA b/c the spray works so well (and it's free).

Hope everyone has a good day.  I'm off to register my oldest for kindergarten for the fall.  Can't believe how time flies... she was just a baby!

• sharons
    edited February 2008
    Options

Hi all - having a good day at home.  Figured I would give the house one more good cleaning....

Trina - my 1st day is the 26th....trying to plan nights out til then..don't like sitting at home at night

Kathy L - thanks for the numbing suggestion..I will ask about it...I still remember K registration - they do grow up fast...my baby was 21 this year...my oldest 25 is in Germany with his wife on R&R from afghan....so at least I don't have him to worry about til he goes back the end of next week.  He will finish up in August.

My very worst days are when I have the cancer moments combined with Jason at war moments..usually caused by some sappy song on the radio..

Have a great day all

• KathyL
    edited February 2008
    Options

SharonS:  I can't imagine having a son (or daughter) in the service right now.  My boy is only 2.  My heart goes out to you, and I hope he stays safe!  Will he be done completely (like leaving the service) or just done with tours in August?  My cousins are Marines-- but high ranking officers now and at the Pentagon.  I have many friends in Air Force since we're so close to Dover here.

• sharons
    edited February 2008
    Options

Kathy L - He is a 1LT, and will have about 3 more years I think...but he loves it.  His wife is a reservist...but has a job that does paperwork for those deploying...so we think she is safe.  However with my job - I have many students (all women) who are also deployed.  I work with an all female corps of cadets and about 40% go active duty after graduating. I have a good friend in Wilmington who is coming down to visit this weekend.

Sharon