Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

LIFES A BEACH!

Options

Comments

• lv2cmp
    lv2cmp Member Posts: 899
    edited February 2008
    Options

Well Deb since you twisted my arm I will post some pics of the two little stinking boys.  These were taken this morning at 2am after we finished the birthing process so better ones will follow when I have my eyes open.

Lil baby goat going after his first drink.

• lv2cmp
    edited February 2008
    Options

Here is another one of them together and you can see mom on the left side.

• lv2cmp
    edited February 2008
    Options

The darker one with no white was born first and the one with the white ring was born last so he is not up and moving in that picture,,,yet but they were both doing fine this morning.

Amy

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Member Posts: 460
    edited February 2008
    Options

Deb:  -27????  No thank you!!!  How do you live with that?  lol

Got a beach towel for you right here.

Here's the cabana boy playing "three little birds" ...

• AlaskaDeb
    AlaskaDeb Member Posts: 1,159
    edited February 2008
    Options

Amy - They are too picking cute!  How did you tear yourself away and get to work?  I would have a hard time getting out of the barn.  Thnaks for sharing :)

Deb C

• [Deleted User]
    edited February 2008
    Options

Amy:  wow they look like little bunnies almost!  how adorable!  You sure had a busy night! 

• susanmcm
    susanmcm Member Posts: 699
    edited February 2008
    Options

Deb, right now, I think the goats like their mamma!!!

• lv2cmp
    edited February 2008
    Options

Well Deb like I said it was 2 am and we had been in the barn since 6 pm cause we knew she was in labor.  We even had dinner down in the barn cause we didnt want to leave.  At 2 am my body was saying 7 am would come early and I needed to get some sleep.  Aww the joys of no hair is sleeping until 7 am,,,lol.  I also must add that it was coming torrential downpours and there were tornados scattered about Alabama and there we sat in the barn relaxing in the hay waiting for babies. 

I was holding baby #1 for about an hour while the mom was having contractions for the other one and we were bonding.  He nuzzeled up real close and nestled in like a cute lil baby.  I will admit it was hard to put him down. 

Amy

• lv2cmp
    edited February 2008
    Options

Charlene-Thats funny cause I kept singing lil bunny foo foo to the first one while I was holding him.  They are minature dairy goats so they are very small.  The second one was smaller than the first. 

Cute lil baby goats.

Amy

• Biker54
    Biker54 Member Posts: 1,042
    edited February 2008
    Options

Aww Amy, they are too pickin' cute!

• Biker54
    edited February 2008
    Options

TAA DAA!!!! 

Oops! Too big

• Unknown
    edited July 2008
    Options

Amy those pictures are adorable!!!

Way to go, Jan.

• Biker54
    edited February 2008
    Options

Thanks Jas!!

• susanmcm
    susanmcm Member Posts: 699
    edited February 2008
    Options

size is ok for me janny.  fits perfect.

• lv2cmp
    edited February 2008
    Options

By George I thank shes got it!  lol

Amy

• MargaretB
    MargaretB Member Posts: 771
    edited February 2008
    Options

Amy, glad you were spared the tornadoes.  Got baby goats - when are you posting pics?  Oh, just saw them - how cute.

MB, glad you found us.

Liz, I have to relearn how to post pics too.  Haven't had time.

Char, I'm with you on those beach sounds.

Susan, can I walk on that beach with you?

Deb, I think -27 is just a tad bit too cold for me.

Way to go Jan - have to post some pics myself.

Back later.

• [Deleted User]
    edited February 2008
    Options

Amy:  awww, lil bunny foo foo to your baby, that's so cute.  I bet it was hard putting him down.  Have you named them yet?

Janny:  that's beautiful, way to go!

Margo:  I know, music that soothes the soul

• Biker54
    edited February 2008
    Options

Geez, the weather is so rotten here, that I have to try REAL hard to keep my mind on the beach!  I'm picturing a big margarita with salt around the rim.  And warm tropical breezes.  And a handsome young man fanning me with a big palm leaf.  Aaaaaaaahhhhhhh!  That's better.

Charlene, you picked a good time of year to play on the beach!

• marshakb
    marshakb Member Posts: 796
    edited February 2008
    Options

LOL Janny, you finally got the hang of it.  Beautiful pic by the way.

Amy, cute, cute cute goats!  I draw the line though at birthin' babies. 

Deb EGADS, -27??  That is just wrong.  It's a beautiful 80 degrees here in Florida with a nice little breeze kicking in.  I do envy you the ski season. 

Angel how was the Hannah Montana movie?  My nieces LOVE her and one of my friends paid big bucks to see her live a couple of weeks ago.  OH that reminds me of being a kid.  My niece said "I read in Tiger Beat....." and I started laughing.  Remember Tiger Beat Magazine???  Of course for me that was David Cassidy, Bobby Sherman, Davy Jones........ oh goodness where are those guys now? 

Hi to everyone, this is the first time I've had to get on the puter today.  Now gonna take a nap before I head to the theatre tonight. 

• lv2cmp
    edited February 2008
    Options

Yep I remember Tiger Beat.  marsha, is that what you brought to the beach to read while you are relaxing?

Amy

• Biker54
    edited February 2008
    Options

Hahahahaha!  I remember Tiger Beat.  I never much got into it, but my younger sister loved it!

• neesie
    neesie Member Posts: 1,110
    edited February 2008
    Options

I adore those baby goats!!  I thought they were bunnies at first too!!  Been awhile since we've had pics of the farm and it's occupants!!

I'm heading for my towel on the beach.........the weather here is horrible.....and yes..............dumb me thought we weren't getting anything and headed North to get my hair cut.......................oops................but I made it...............Cancer is my ultimate hate.............followed closely by Winter!

I'll take Hot Cocoa with a dollop of whip cream, please!

Hugs,

Neesie 

• lizws
    lizws Member Posts: 789
    edited February 2008
    Options

I'm headed to the edge of the water and will be lying there for awhile.  See you all soon. 

• marshakb
    marshakb Member Posts: 796
    edited February 2008
    Options

LOL Amy, nope I brought a Jughead comic book!

• Biker54
    edited February 2008
    Options

Liz, I'm putting on my sun screen, grabbing my towel, and joining you.   Shhhhhhhh, listen to the waves.  It's hypnotic!

• [Deleted User]
    edited February 2008
    Options

Marsha ... Oh I know, Hannah Montana is on my Bose, it's on my TV, she's' everywhere in this house!  She's Huge!  Too funny about tiger beat .. yep Bobby Sherman was so cute and oh David Cassidy and Davy Jones... those were the same issues I treasured!  olo  Jughead, too funny!

Neesie ... Well there can be cold days on the beach but not at this one ever! 

I'm taking my margarita and quietly making my way under this palm tree by Liz and Janny for some real quality time with nature.  

• lv2cmp
    edited February 2008
    Options

Oh I love anything to do with nature so I will follow you all down there and put my toes in the water.  Now remember I cant sat still for a long time so it wont take me long and I will be body surfing on the waves. 

Amy

• lv2cmp
    edited February 2008
    Options

Oh I love anything to do with nature so I will follow you all down there and put my toes in the water.  Now remember I cant sat still for a long time so it wont take me long and I will be body surfing on the waves. 

Amy

• Biker54
    edited February 2008
    Options

This is the sunset from our trip to Cancun last Oct. 

• Unknown
    edited July 2008
    Options
    Good afternoon Ladies.  I have to say that I really am glad that Charlene bought up some beach front real estate for us.  Its very peaceful and relaxing here.  Here's a song to set some mood.